BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,321 - 135,340 of 177,399 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154251 May 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
The flow of time is an invention of man.
loose
Okay, we be cool.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154252 May 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
The flow of time is an invention of man.
loose
WHO do "you" think
INVENTED time?

The good Lord up above ...
THAT is who!

It has been the same since Moses came down from the mountain ...

Location hidden

#154253 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rashad a US citizen?
If yes, do you agree he has every right to write the above letter and to protest peacefully, IN SPITE of the fact that you don't agree with him? Or is the first amendment to be aportioned out to groups, like white conservative republicans only and maybe some blacks and latinos that are "clean, polite and know their place"?
Now now, you assume I feel the same way about minorities as you do. I respect their opinions. You can't stand a Conservative black without calling him an Oreo, Uncle Tom, etc.

Location hidden

#154254 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
All over Ontario and Québec, which combined are three times the size of Texas, temps are 20F + over the norm. Whatever can it mean, Rogue? Hotter and dryer than usual in Southern Cal, Rogue. Whatever can it mean?
Has it never reached 20F over norm in the month of May? It is not unusual to have a drought in one part of the country while there is a flood in other parts!
Again, when was the last time it snowed in Arkansas in the month of May?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154255 May 3, 2013
From another topix thread.

-How can you tell a male Muslim from a Female Muslim? His and Her towels

-What is MSNBC's official term for Muslim terrorists? "The Victim".

-Hey, the guy who played "Buckwheat" in "The Little Rascals" converted to islam. His moslem name is now Kareem a-Wheat.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154256 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know there is a difference between the largest shareholder and the CEO, don't you? And yes, the vast majority of their aircraft are knew. But many companies sold their jets and are now with NetJets. And maybe, just maybe, why NetJets are buying more aircraft!
Like I said, until two years ago I owned a quarter share of a ten year old Cessna 182 which meant I got one three-day weekend a month with it and I could probably take it for up to four days in the mid-week. But it would be hard to take a two week trip to places like Banff National Park (well worth it) if you can have the plane for a few days at a time.
Oh, next week they put in the electronic ignition system. The kit is FAA approved but we will have to apply for an STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) and until it is approved I will have it registered as "experimental" and I can have only one passenger. Oh, I can't use it for commercial purposes but my plane is strictly for private flying.
Basically they install it, document the installation, test fly it and apply for the STC and then wait 4-6 weeks for the FAA to bless it but with sequester it might be 4-6 MONTHS!
Oh, I could get an FAA Field Approval but then every other guy will have to do the same thing. I am getting a little discount because the installer will own the STC and anyone who wants to modify their Maule M9-235 will pay to pay him a royalty.
Oh I expect a 15% increase in range and fuel savings and a 1-3% increase in power/airspeed. But when you are paying $5.50-6.00 for 100LL AvGas, it should pay for itself in a year or so.
You wrote : "And do you know who owns NetJets? It is Jimmy Buffet's little brother, Warren." and, above "largest shareholder and the CEO, don't you? " How many shares does he have? Probably less than half, so he doesn't own it and CEO probably has more power . Who's Jimmy? Did you mix up the names?

So you had a time share in a plane. Not a bad idea.

Ottawa

#154257 May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Rogue : "It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards."
Whoa, back up, Slow down, So it's not because they are black, rather because they are "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'). Well, well, a few posts earlier, you wrote that even though black only represented 13# of the population, they accounted for 40%(or did you write 50%?) of crimes? Make up your mind , Rogue.
Oh, this has not been a good day for you, old boy. And LRS. He left wagging what was left of his tail between his bowlegged limbs. Wrong EVERY time you've posted so far. You're , let's see, about 0-8. Reminds me of a certain 0-204 (or is it 205?). And what's amazing is that you see yourself, at 0-8, as a winner, same as birthers interpret 0-204 as a winning score.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District makes up only a quarter of Duval County but 70-80 of all violent crimes are committed in her district. WHY??? It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards.
And that is why no TEA Partiers were arrested in Seattle Wednesday night!!!
<quoted text>
Okay, what percentage of blacks voted for Obama? 95%+/-. And what percentage of white people voted for Obama? Maybe 40%! I rest my case!!!
No, you don't rest your case. You don't rest anything. Read my post that I tacked on above yours. We're talking crime here, Rogue, and blacks and "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) and you come back with voting percentages? I'm more and more convinced this is not intentional evasiveness on your part, but rather hardening of the arteries, in other words, senility. Better have that checked out. Your reply is totally irrelevant.

Ottawa

#154258 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rephrase this ...
WE are NOT getting the WHOLE truth from the media.
Someone needs to DO iT that we CAN trust!
Pravda? You just quoted it.

Ottawa

#154259 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO do "you" think
INVENTED time?
The good Lord up above ...
THAT is who!
It has been the same since Moses came down from the mountain ...
...and smashed the holy tablets (sacrilege) and had 3,000 men, women and children decapitated (murder). Good start.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154260 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Pravda? You just quoted it.
MORE "truthful"
THAN
lame stream media!
Got IT ... yet?

evidently NOT!

keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...

the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!

see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...

-n-

it's coming!

Ottawa

#154261 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE "truthful"
THAN
lame stream media!
Got IT ... yet?
evidently NOT!
keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...
the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!
see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...
-n-
it's coming!
Your last words remind me of your wingman's famous little tune "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

PS : You'll have to do without your wingman (wingman LMAO LRS tm reg'd) for a while. He was apparently shot down in flames today. Now resting after his two beautiful nurse girlfriends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) held him down while his future ex brother-in-law , ha ha, the world-famous Nobel prize-for-medicine anaesthestist put him to sleep with a stronger-than-usual dose as he seemed to have had a very hectic day, most agitated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154262 May 3, 2013
America's newest "serail MASS murderers" ...

gosnell & accomplices!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154263 May 3, 2013
serail

serial
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154264 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Your last words remind me of your wingman's famous little tune "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : You'll have to do without your wingman (wingman LMAO LRS tm reg'd) for a while. He was apparently shot down in flames today. Now resting after his two beautiful nurse girlfriends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) held him down while his future ex brother-in-law , ha ha, the world-famous Nobel prize-for-medicine anaesthestist put him to sleep with a stronger-than-usual dose as he seemed to have had a very hectic day, most agitated.
Has anything, other than lies and turds, ever come out of your mouth? Here's some Charmin for your mouth! squidboy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154265 May 3, 2013
Loads of American's
already living
paycheck to paycheck ...

one CRISIS away from

BANKRUPTCY!

~AL

Ottawa

#154268 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anything, other than lies and turds, ever come out of your mouth? Here's some Charmin for your mouth! squidboy
Oh, snapped out of your coma, did you? And again, it came out lame. Wonder why that is? Oh, I sse, you're dumb. Okay, wingman. Wingman? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Guess even famous future ex-brother-in-law may have underestimated your hate and rage that just seem to keep your fires fully stoked. Dose will have to be increased once more. Ha ha, don't worry, slug, all's taken care of, back to sleep you go. "Can you hear us coming?", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, there there, sleep tight, count sheep. No, better yet, dream of President Romney, OMG, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), rolling in the aisles here now, can't stop laughing, the slug sleeping with dreams of President Romney soothing his savage soul.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#154269 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on relativity my dear. Ever hear of Dr. Albert Einstein? If you are on Earth, it would be about 6.5 Billion Earth years old. But from the center of the Universe (where God maybe) only 6,500 universal years!
Now the question is, how did the people who wrote the Bible down some 4,000 years ago know that?!?
6,500 universal years???? Man what astromany book are you reading?
The age of the universal is around 12 Billion years old
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154270 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on relativity my dear. Ever hear of Dr. Albert Einstein? If you are on Earth, it would be about 6.5 Billion Earth years old. But from the center of the Universe (where God maybe) only 6,500 universal years!
Now the question is, how did the people who wrote the Bible down some 4,000 years ago know that?!?
Which type of relativity do you think that is, Rogue Moron?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154271 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We all know what the speed of sound is and the speed of light, but how fast is time? The faster you go, the slower your time is.
As our galaxy speeds away from the center of our Universe, do things get faster, or slower.
Progressives see themselves as true Liberals but true Liberals can study all the evidence and come to a enlighten conclusion. You think the Earth is getting hotter, so it is (in your little minds).
Never consider your Intelligence Quotient to be more important than your Commonsense Quotient. And that is why all good aviators are Conservatives.
There is a saying among pilots. There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots!!!
Did you read this garbage before you posted it?

Are you schizophrenic on top of senile?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154272 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen Had Obama ahead by one point the week before the election!
Ever wonder why Romney lost big in the states where people knew him best Rogue? Did the devil coerce him to go into Michigan and declare no one ever ask to see his Birth Certificate? Of course if no one ever asked to see it then one has to wonder why he felt compelled to produce it. I believe the issue was his tax returns not his BC
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Sadistic Homosexu... 49,514
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,100,265
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min trying to keep up 97,936
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min voice of peace 68,371
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 46 min newpoly 1,905
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,324
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago