BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154265 May 3, 2013
Loads of American's
already living
paycheck to paycheck ...

one CRISIS away from

BANKRUPTCY!

~AL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154268 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anything, other than lies and turds, ever come out of your mouth? Here's some Charmin for your mouth! squidboy
Oh, snapped out of your coma, did you? And again, it came out lame. Wonder why that is? Oh, I sse, you're dumb. Okay, wingman. Wingman? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Guess even famous future ex-brother-in-law may have underestimated your hate and rage that just seem to keep your fires fully stoked. Dose will have to be increased once more. Ha ha, don't worry, slug, all's taken care of, back to sleep you go. "Can you hear us coming?", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, there there, sleep tight, count sheep. No, better yet, dream of President Romney, OMG, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), rolling in the aisles here now, can't stop laughing, the slug sleeping with dreams of President Romney soothing his savage soul.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#154269 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on relativity my dear. Ever hear of Dr. Albert Einstein? If you are on Earth, it would be about 6.5 Billion Earth years old. But from the center of the Universe (where God maybe) only 6,500 universal years!
Now the question is, how did the people who wrote the Bible down some 4,000 years ago know that?!?
6,500 universal years???? Man what astromany book are you reading?
The age of the universal is around 12 Billion years old
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154270 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on relativity my dear. Ever hear of Dr. Albert Einstein? If you are on Earth, it would be about 6.5 Billion Earth years old. But from the center of the Universe (where God maybe) only 6,500 universal years!
Now the question is, how did the people who wrote the Bible down some 4,000 years ago know that?!?
Which type of relativity do you think that is, Rogue Moron?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154271 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We all know what the speed of sound is and the speed of light, but how fast is time? The faster you go, the slower your time is.
As our galaxy speeds away from the center of our Universe, do things get faster, or slower.
Progressives see themselves as true Liberals but true Liberals can study all the evidence and come to a enlighten conclusion. You think the Earth is getting hotter, so it is (in your little minds).
Never consider your Intelligence Quotient to be more important than your Commonsense Quotient. And that is why all good aviators are Conservatives.
There is a saying among pilots. There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots!!!
Did you read this garbage before you posted it?

Are you schizophrenic on top of senile?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154272 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen Had Obama ahead by one point the week before the election!
Ever wonder why Romney lost big in the states where people knew him best Rogue? Did the devil coerce him to go into Michigan and declare no one ever ask to see his Birth Certificate? Of course if no one ever asked to see it then one has to wonder why he felt compelled to produce it. I believe the issue was his tax returns not his BC
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154273 May 3, 2013
According to the Pentagon ...

From the position of the stars ...
every moment of time has been kept track of since before 500 B.C.

"No time has been lost!"
~Dr. G.E. Hale
Inventor of Palomar telescope ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154274 May 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why Romney lost big in the states where people knew him best Rogue? Did the devil coerce him to go into Michigan and declare no one ever ask to see his Birth Certificate? Of course if no one ever asked to see it then one has to wonder why he felt compelled to produce it. I believe the issue was his tax returns not his BC
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-...
piss OFF about Romney!
He's "history" ...

Understand?

It's ALL about the "failure" NOW!
bho FAILURE in chief!

who continues BLAMING someone ELSE!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154275 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, snapped out of your coma, did you? And again, it came out lame. Wonder why that is? Oh, I sse, you're dumb. Okay, wingman. Wingman? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Guess even famous future ex-brother-in-law may have underestimated your hate and rage that just seem to keep your fires fully stoked. Dose will have to be increased once more. Ha ha, don't worry, slug, all's taken care of, back to sleep you go. "Can you hear us coming?", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, there there, sleep tight, count sheep. No, better yet, dream of President Romney, OMG, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), rolling in the aisles here now, can't stop laughing, the slug sleeping with dreams of President Romney soothing his savage soul.
jackfish, the small part of reality you were in touch with just evaporated. You have officially lost it! You really are a lunatic. Certifiable! You poor SAP! You have no life other than Topix, do you? LMAO!!! NOW, THAT IS FUNNY! BTW, haven't heard you mention your imaginary wife even once. What did you say you paid for her again? Got her off the black market, didn't you? LMAO!!! WHAT-A-LOSER!!! Sick 'em squidette!
so sorry

Charleston, WV

#154276 May 3, 2013
accept he is your President..or be a horses ass like Ted Cruz
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154277 May 3, 2013
Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren't Being Told

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bo...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154279 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor SAP! Now you're down to using a cheap, childish, troll copy and paste. You, my friend, are a loser. slothboy We truly do laugh at you and Obumbler really does hate you the most! LMAO!

Moreno Valley, CA

#154280 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss OFF about Romney!
He's "history" ...
Understand?
It's ALL about the "failure" NOW!
bho FAILURE in chief!
who continues BLAMING someone ELSE!
There was never the slightest doubt in my mind that Obama would be re-elected AL so I have no reason to be pissed off at Romney. One would think you would be more pissed off at your Party for nominating the guy who lost to the guy who lost to Obama in 08, but I suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures and as it appears from the Republican list of candidates you guys were indeed desperate and had no better choice than to settle on old loser Mitt.

To your second point calling the president a failure at the start of his second term is a bit premature would you not think AL. Or could it be just wishful thinking on your part? Or like Limbaugh you actually hope he fails?

As to blaming someone else, history will always credit Bush for the world’s economic collapse just as Obama will be judged on its slow recovery. It’s simply the nature of the beast. What history will not allow is for you to charge Obama with Bush’s mess. However Obama will be judged on how well he cleans it up.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154285 May 3, 2013
so sorry wrote:
accept he is your President..or be a horses ass like Ted Cruz
Sorry, there never has been a President of Rogue Scholar however there is a President of the United States. And like any president, he can be replaced in a heartbeat.
Kenst

Anonymous Proxy

#154288 May 4, 2013
Very nice swiss made watches http://100watches.com/
truman

Boise, ID

#154289 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren't Being Told
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bo...
'Teaparty org'.........yes Im sure they are a reliable source as to what were 'not being told.'
Simpleton.
truman

Boise, ID

#154290 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never the slightest doubt in my mind that Obama would be re-elected AL so I have no reason to be pissed off at Romney. One would think you would be more pissed off at your Party for nominating the guy who lost to the guy who lost to Obama in 08, but I suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures and as it appears from the Republican list of candidates you guys were indeed desperate and had no better choice than to settle on old loser Mitt.
To your second point calling the president a failure at the start of his second term is a bit premature would you not think AL. Or could it be just wishful thinking on your part? Or like Limbaugh you actually hope he fails?
As to blaming someone else, history will always credit Bush for the world’s economic collapse just as Obama will be judged on its slow recovery. It’s simply the nature of the beast. What history will not allow is for you to charge Obama with Bush’s mess. However Obama will be judged on how well he cleans it up.
Yes well in this instance(actually in every instance)'wishful thinking' will trump the Truth everytime for these folks.
Their refusal to discern the difference is where the disconnect comes in and is what defines the difference from being simply 'Conservative' and a Whacko like Kentucky Klown Kar,American Lady and LRS.
truman

Boise, ID

#154291 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
From another topix thread.
-How can you tell a male Muslim from a Female Muslim? His and Her towels
-What is MSNBC's official term for Muslim terrorists? "The Victim".
-Hey, the guy who played "Buckwheat" in "The Little Rascals" converted to islam. His moslem name is now Kareem a-Wheat.
Make sure you pass those Racist knee slappers on at your next Ladies Bible Study you venal hypocrite.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154292 May 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founding Fathers included the Presidential eligibility clause for one reason, and one reason only.
It was to prevent STUPID Americans from electing and allowing a person with divided loyalties and allegiances to gain access to the Nations top office, later expanded to include the VP office since that person could also gain access to the Nations top office.
The best way to prevent this from happening was requiring that elected person to have TWO US parents at birth and to thereby eliminate all possibility of that person having divided loyalties and allegiances before entering the Nations top office.
The Presidential eligibility clause was created specifically to keep usurpers with divided loyalties and allegiances at birth, like Obama, from ever being elected to the office to begin with.
You really are this STUPID, huh Poopoo stain?
No wonder you are still a Dumbocrat.
Can you say President Cruz?
So says the ignorant birfoon but who other than another birfoon cares what a birfoon thinks? Perhaps the birfoon should look up the word allegiance before he goes rattling on divided loyalties.
truman

Boise, ID

#154293 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE "truthful"
THAN
lame stream media!
Got IT ... yet?
evidently NOT!
keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...
the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!
see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...
-n-
it's coming!
Oh and by the way,the utter lack of honor and unseemly-ness of the Birthers Hatred for Obama is a perfect example of 'Moral Decay' if there ever was one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ObamaLogic 1,154,111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMerde 51,255
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 68,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 71,045
2 cops executed in new york 3 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 3 hr The Patriot 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance