BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154245 May 3, 2013
Oh we had a few Libtard pilots in the Army. One of my favorites was CW2 Steven E. I' and he knew he was smarter than everyone else. So one night in Hawaii we had a night medivac mission and had to pick up the patient at the hospital in Kuhuku and we had to fly over the Kuhuku Mountains. Steve was flying and we were at 110 knots (Hueys red line at 120) and we had a strong trade wind so as we approached the crest I suggest that Steve back off the speed but he ignored me. So when we hit the gust of wind at the crest the airspeed spike at .... 130 knots and Stevey panicked and I told him not to worry as we had not got into retreating blade stall. So we picked up the patient and dropped him off at the State Capital Building for the short ambulance ride to Queens Hospital and we returned to Wheeler AFB at around midnight. And Stevey had to call our maintainence officer and he AMO said the same thing I did now let me go to sleep.
And then on another flight we were to do some low level flight training (how low can you gooo!) and as we hit the IP he pushed the nose over and I stopped him and told him we had one more valley and then we could go Lima Lima. I explained to him that only "marked" obstructions were in the Lima Lima area and the rest outside the area were FAA posted (above 200 feet).
And about a month later he was flying with another pilot and went LL at the FIRST valley and took out some power lines with the crewchief getting a minor burn on a cheek. And he still was clueless why the wires were not marked on the map!!!
I never hit any wires because you usually do not live to tell about it!

Location hidden

#154246 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama's Herd Control
Obama's herd control is a masterpiece. He already can lie and have millions believe him. For those who do not follow him or are slow to worship him other tactics are necessary. Chaos has escalated each day after Obama was first elected. Tragedies have increased in America and the end is nowhere in sight. Some have already blamed Chechnya or Russia for the Boston bombings as though all Muslims are that unified. It is doubtful the Chechens want to cause trouble in the US especially since Obama is doing such a good job there.
Again, it is doubtful the Chechens want to cause trouble in the US. The Chechen people have nothing against America.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
WE, TRUE Americans
NEED
to get to the bottom of this!
WHO truly KNOWS the truth ANYMORE!
I think they are a cover for the Saudi's!
Ya know, Nixon had nothing to do with the breakin at the Watergate. But he did try and cover it up and that is what brought him down.
Now Obama may have had nothing to do with the Benghazi attack, but the coverup may bring him down two!!!
Yep, Nixon was Progressive and look what happened to him!!! And Obama is even more Progressive and his ego will get him two!!!

Location hidden

#154247 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rephrase this ...
WE are NOT getting the WHOLE truth from the media.
Someone needs to DO iT that we CAN trust!
They don't want the true because they fear the truth. Benghazi or Dr. Gosnell or X, Y or Z!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#154248 May 3, 2013
Rogue,
The flow of time is an invention of man.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#154249 May 3, 2013
Rogue,
There is no center of the universe.
No matter what Wojar says, there is no begining nor end either.

Location hidden

#154250 May 3, 2013
Do you know the difference between drink wine and smoking dope? When you smoke dope you contemplate your navel. But when you drink wine, you contemplate your date's navel!

Location hidden

#154251 May 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
loose
Okay, we be cool.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154252 May 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
loose
WHO do "you" think
INVENTED time?

The good Lord up above ...
THAT is who!

It has been the same since Moses came down from the mountain ...

Location hidden

#154253 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rashad a US citizen?
If yes, do you agree he has every right to write the above letter and to protest peacefully, IN SPITE of the fact that you don't agree with him? Or is the first amendment to be aportioned out to groups, like white conservative republicans only and maybe some blacks and latinos that are "clean, polite and know their place"?
Now now, you assume I feel the same way about minorities as you do. I respect their opinions. You can't stand a Conservative black without calling him an Oreo, Uncle Tom, etc.

Location hidden

#154254 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
All over Ontario and Québec, which combined are three times the size of Texas, temps are 20F + over the norm. Whatever can it mean, Rogue? Hotter and dryer than usual in Southern Cal, Rogue. Whatever can it mean?
Has it never reached 20F over norm in the month of May? It is not unusual to have a drought in one part of the country while there is a flood in other parts!
Again, when was the last time it snowed in Arkansas in the month of May?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154255 May 3, 2013
From another topix thread.

-How can you tell a male Muslim from a Female Muslim? His and Her towels

-What is MSNBC's official term for Muslim terrorists? "The Victim".

-Hey, the guy who played "Buckwheat" in "The Little Rascals" converted to islam. His moslem name is now Kareem a-Wheat.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154256 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know there is a difference between the largest shareholder and the CEO, don't you? And yes, the vast majority of their aircraft are knew. But many companies sold their jets and are now with NetJets. And maybe, just maybe, why NetJets are buying more aircraft!
Like I said, until two years ago I owned a quarter share of a ten year old Cessna 182 which meant I got one three-day weekend a month with it and I could probably take it for up to four days in the mid-week. But it would be hard to take a two week trip to places like Banff National Park (well worth it) if you can have the plane for a few days at a time.
Oh, next week they put in the electronic ignition system. The kit is FAA approved but we will have to apply for an STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) and until it is approved I will have it registered as "experimental" and I can have only one passenger. Oh, I can't use it for commercial purposes but my plane is strictly for private flying.
Basically they install it, document the installation, test fly it and apply for the STC and then wait 4-6 weeks for the FAA to bless it but with sequester it might be 4-6 MONTHS!
Oh, I could get an FAA Field Approval but then every other guy will have to do the same thing. I am getting a little discount because the installer will own the STC and anyone who wants to modify their Maule M9-235 will pay to pay him a royalty.
Oh I expect a 15% increase in range and fuel savings and a 1-3% increase in power/airspeed. But when you are paying $5.50-6.00 for 100LL AvGas, it should pay for itself in a year or so.
You wrote : "And do you know who owns NetJets? It is Jimmy Buffet's little brother, Warren." and, above "largest shareholder and the CEO, don't you? " How many shares does he have? Probably less than half, so he doesn't own it and CEO probably has more power . Who's Jimmy? Did you mix up the names?

So you had a time share in a plane. Not a bad idea.

Ottawa

#154257 May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Rogue : "It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards."
Whoa, back up, Slow down, So it's not because they are black, rather because they are "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'). Well, well, a few posts earlier, you wrote that even though black only represented 13# of the population, they accounted for 40%(or did you write 50%?) of crimes? Make up your mind , Rogue.
Oh, this has not been a good day for you, old boy. And LRS. He left wagging what was left of his tail between his bowlegged limbs. Wrong EVERY time you've posted so far. You're , let's see, about 0-8. Reminds me of a certain 0-204 (or is it 205?). And what's amazing is that you see yourself, at 0-8, as a winner, same as birthers interpret 0-204 as a winning score.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District makes up only a quarter of Duval County but 70-80 of all violent crimes are committed in her district. WHY??? It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards.
And that is why no TEA Partiers were arrested in Seattle Wednesday night!!!
<quoted text>
Okay, what percentage of blacks voted for Obama? 95%+/-. And what percentage of white people voted for Obama? Maybe 40%! I rest my case!!!
No, you don't rest your case. You don't rest anything. Read my post that I tacked on above yours. We're talking crime here, Rogue, and blacks and "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) and you come back with voting percentages? I'm more and more convinced this is not intentional evasiveness on your part, but rather hardening of the arteries, in other words, senility. Better have that checked out. Your reply is totally irrelevant.

Ottawa

#154258 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rephrase this ...
WE are NOT getting the WHOLE truth from the media.
Someone needs to DO iT that we CAN trust!
Pravda? You just quoted it.

Ottawa

#154259 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO do "you" think
INVENTED time?
The good Lord up above ...
THAT is who!
It has been the same since Moses came down from the mountain ...
...and smashed the holy tablets (sacrilege) and had 3,000 men, women and children decapitated (murder). Good start.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154260 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Pravda? You just quoted it.
MORE "truthful"
THAN
lame stream media!
Got IT ... yet?

evidently NOT!

keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...

the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!

see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...

-n-

it's coming!

Ottawa

#154261 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE "truthful"
THAN
lame stream media!
Got IT ... yet?
evidently NOT!
keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...
the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!
see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...
-n-
it's coming!
Your last words remind me of your wingman's famous little tune "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

PS : You'll have to do without your wingman (wingman LMAO LRS tm reg'd) for a while. He was apparently shot down in flames today. Now resting after his two beautiful nurse girlfriends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) held him down while his future ex brother-in-law , ha ha, the world-famous Nobel prize-for-medicine anaesthestist put him to sleep with a stronger-than-usual dose as he seemed to have had a very hectic day, most agitated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154262 May 3, 2013
America's newest "serail MASS murderers" ...

gosnell & accomplices!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154263 May 3, 2013
serail

serial
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154264 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Your last words remind me of your wingman's famous little tune "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
PS : You'll have to do without your wingman (wingman LMAO LRS tm reg'd) for a while. He was apparently shot down in flames today. Now resting after his two beautiful nurse girlfriends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) held him down while his future ex brother-in-law , ha ha, the world-famous Nobel prize-for-medicine anaesthestist put him to sleep with a stronger-than-usual dose as he seemed to have had a very hectic day, most agitated.
Has anything, other than lies and turds, ever come out of your mouth? Here's some Charmin for your mouth! squidboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im single black hndsome 20 min ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 8 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 8 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web