BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,766)

Showing posts 135,301 - 135,320 of173,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District makes up only a quarter of Duval County but 70-80 of all violent crimes are committed in her district. WHY??? It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards.
And that is why no TEA Partiers were arrested in Seattle Wednesday night!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, Fox can not help it if blacks cause 50% of all violent crimes!!! Sure they make up only 13% of our population but most of them are Liberals and the more Liberal you are, the more crimes you are likely to commit!
Oh, five years ago I use to go by Road Scholar!
Dear Road,
On Saturday, FOX will air the season finale of the television show COPS, marking the end to its 25th year in primetime television. Most people are surprised when I tell them that this so-called "reality" show is still on let alone in primetime. But for the last quarter of a century, COPS, just like the nightly news, has shaped a generation of attitudes about people of color, crime and the criminal justice system.
Right now, network executives are deciding whether to renew the show. We'll be at FOX network headquarters next week to deliver our petition to executives, demanding they take COPS off the air. By taking action today, you can let FOX and its advertisers know that you're tired of these distorted, dangerous crime "reality" shows and that 25 years is enough.
Please take a moment to add your voice, and ask your friends and family to do the same. Thanks!
- Rashad
Is Rashad a US citizen?
If yes, do you agree he has every right to write the above letter and to protest peacefully, IN SPITE of the fact that you don't agree with him? Or is the first amendment to be aportioned out to groups, like white conservative republicans only and maybe some blacks and latinos that are "clean, polite and know their place"?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District makes up only a quarter of Duval County but 70-80 of all violent crimes are committed in her district. WHY??? It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards.
Rogue : "It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards."

Whoa, back up, Slow down, So it's not because they are black, rather because they are "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'). Well, well, a few posts earlier, you wrote that even though black only represented 13# of the population, they accounted for 40%(or did you write 50%?) of crimes? Make up your mind , Rogue.

Oh, this has not been a good day for you, old boy. And LRS. He left wagging what was left of his tail between his bowlegged limbs. Wrong EVERY time you've posted so far. You're , let's see, about 0-8. Reminds me of a certain 0-204 (or is it 205?). And what's amazing is that you see yourself, at 0-8, as a winner, same as birthers interpret 0-204 as a winning score.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, out of your league. The fact that you are a pilot does not make you an aviation expert. I drive a car, does that make me a top-flight mechanic or automobile expert? The great majority of the aircraft owned by NetJet were bought new. NetJet may have bought a few ex-CEO aircraft but I'm not aware of this though it's possible.
Did you know that the real owner of NetJet, Warren (Jimmy?) Buffett, not his little brother,(I thought Jordan Hansell was CEO of NetJet, not Buffet's brother...anyhow) never flies those aircraft? At least that is what I've read. He apparently flies commercial cattle economy class. Which, to my way of thinking, is crazy, nuts and a waste of his valuable time. But then, he's rich and I'm not, so he must be doing something right.
Bombardier just sold them another 60 Global aircraft. So much for used aircraft.
You do know there is a difference between the largest shareholder and the CEO, don't you? And yes, the vast majority of their aircraft are knew. But many companies sold their jets and are now with NetJets. And maybe, just maybe, why NetJets are buying more aircraft!
Like I said, until two years ago I owned a quarter share of a ten year old Cessna 182 which meant I got one three-day weekend a month with it and I could probably take it for up to four days in the mid-week. But it would be hard to take a two week trip to places like Banff National Park (well worth it) if you can have the plane for a few days at a time.
Oh, next week they put in the electronic ignition system. The kit is FAA approved but we will have to apply for an STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) and until it is approved I will have it registered as "experimental" and I can have only one passenger. Oh, I can't use it for commercial purposes but my plane is strictly for private flying.
Basically they install it, document the installation, test fly it and apply for the STC and then wait 4-6 weeks for the FAA to bless it but with sequester it might be 4-6 MONTHS!
Oh, I could get an FAA Field Approval but then every other guy will have to do the same thing. I am getting a little discount because the installer will own the STC and anyone who wants to modify their Maule M9-235 will pay to pay him a royalty.
Oh I expect a 15% increase in range and fuel savings and a 1-3% increase in power/airspeed. But when you are paying $5.50-6.00 for 100LL AvGas, it should pay for itself in a year or so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, Fox can not help it if blacks cause 50% of all violent crimes!!! Sure they make up only 13% of our population but most of them are Liberals and the more Liberal you are, the more crimes you are likely to commit!
Oh, five years ago I use to go by Road Scholar!
Dear Road,
On Saturday, FOX will air the season finale of the television show COPS, marking the end to its 25th year in primetime television. Most people are surprised when I tell them that this so-called "reality" show is still on let alone in primetime. But for the last quarter of a century, COPS, just like the nightly news, has shaped a generation of attitudes about people of color, crime and the criminal justice system.
Right now, network executives are deciding whether to renew the show. We'll be at FOX network headquarters next week to deliver our petition to executives, demanding they take COPS off the air. By taking action today, you can let FOX and its advertisers know that you're tired of these distorted, dangerous crime "reality" shows and that 25 years is enough.
Please take a moment to add your voice, and ask your friends and family to do the same. Thanks!
- Rashad
<quoted text>
Is Rashad a US citizen?
If yes, do you agree he has every right to write the above letter and to protest peacefully, IN SPITE of the fact that you don't agree with him? Or is the first amendment to be aportioned out to groups, like white conservative republicans only and maybe some blacks and latinos that are "clean, polite and know their place"?
Sorry, he Rashad Robinson and a real loony-lefty two!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashad_Robinson

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards."
Whoa, back up, Slow down, So it's not because they are black, rather because they are "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'). Well, well, a few posts earlier, you wrote that even though black only represented 13# of the population, they accounted for 40%(or did you write 50%?) of crimes? Make up your mind , Rogue.
Oh, this has not been a good day for you, old boy. And LRS. He left wagging what was left of his tail between his bowlegged limbs. Wrong EVERY time you've posted so far. You're , let's see, about 0-8. Reminds me of a certain 0-204 (or is it 205?). And what's amazing is that you see yourself, at 0-8, as a winner, same as birthers interpret 0-204 as a winning score.
Okay, what percentage of blacks voted for Obama? 95%+/-. And what percentage of white people voted for Obama? Maybe 40%! I rest my case!!!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes Jacques, I am a Parrothead too!
Parrothead
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrothead
Yea, I know Jimmy is left of Center but he does not bash opposition like you Libtards do.
Yeah, actually he does. It's just subtle and nuanced, which is beyond your feeble understanding.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques, this is a little out of date (2006) but you get an idea. Whites are below 3-5 per 100,00 while blacks are 20-40 per 100,000 or blacks are about ten times more likely to commit murder than whites are!
And it is not so much a racial issue as it is how Liberal you are! More more Liberal you are the more Likely you are to commit crimes as Liberals justify their crimes.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Did you know it has snowed in Rome Italy six times in the past five years. Before that it had been .... 25 years since the last snow!
After 25 years of no snow and snows, ye, no big deal. It snows two years in a row, hummm. It snows three years in a row, WTF!!!
Snow in Rome 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rogue Moron, how old do you think the earth is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh Jacques, do you know why blacks, Hispanics, American Indians have high heart attack, kidney failure and diabetes than whites and Asians?
Again, it is NOT a RACIAL issue. It is a poor vs. rich problem. The more money you have the more likely you are to get proper dental care!
You see, about two 90% of heart attacks, kidney failure and type 2 diabetes are caused by low grade bacterial infections of which about 2/3rds are related to gingivitis! The next main culprit is sexually transmitted ... chlamydia!!!
So, keep good care of your teeth and gums and your love tool, you are less likely to croak!
My problem is not dental health nor sexual transmitted diseases by psoriatic arthritis (Phil Mickelson's disease) which has a high vascular disease rate. But I am on proper medication and my risk is near normal!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, how old do you think the earth is?
It all depends on relativity my dear. Ever hear of Dr. Albert Einstein? If you are on Earth, it would be about 6.5 Billion Earth years old. But from the center of the Universe (where God maybe) only 6,500 universal years!
Now the question is, how did the people who wrote the Bible down some 4,000 years ago know that?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Silly Libtards. You think God works by YOUR rules and YOUR time. Maybe God has his own time zone!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

We all know what the speed of sound is and the speed of light, but how fast is time? The faster you go, the slower your time is.
As our galaxy speeds away from the center of our Universe, do things get faster, or slower.
Progressives see themselves as true Liberals but true Liberals can study all the evidence and come to a enlighten conclusion. You think the Earth is getting hotter, so it is (in your little minds).
Never consider your Intelligence Quotient to be more important than your Commonsense Quotient. And that is why all good aviators are Conservatives.
There is a saying among pilots. There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama's Herd Control

Obama's herd control is a masterpiece. He already can lie and have millions believe him. For those who do not follow him or are slow to worship him other tactics are necessary. Chaos has escalated each day after Obama was first elected. Tragedies have increased in America and the end is nowhere in sight. Some have already blamed Chechnya or Russia for the Boston bombings as though all Muslims are that unified. It is doubtful the Chechens want to cause trouble in the US especially since Obama is doing such a good job there.

Again, it is doubtful the Chechens want to cause trouble in the US. The Chechen people have nothing against America.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...

WE, TRUE Americans
NEED
to get to the bottom of this!

WHO truly KNOWS the truth ANYMORE!

I think they are a cover for the Saudi's!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rephrase this ...

WE are NOT getting the WHOLE truth from the media.
Someone needs to DO iT that we CAN trust!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh we had a few Libtard pilots in the Army. One of my favorites was CW2 Steven E. I' and he knew he was smarter than everyone else. So one night in Hawaii we had a night medivac mission and had to pick up the patient at the hospital in Kuhuku and we had to fly over the Kuhuku Mountains. Steve was flying and we were at 110 knots (Hueys red line at 120) and we had a strong trade wind so as we approached the crest I suggest that Steve back off the speed but he ignored me. So when we hit the gust of wind at the crest the airspeed spike at .... 130 knots and Stevey panicked and I told him not to worry as we had not got into retreating blade stall. So we picked up the patient and dropped him off at the State Capital Building for the short ambulance ride to Queens Hospital and we returned to Wheeler AFB at around midnight. And Stevey had to call our maintainence officer and he AMO said the same thing I did now let me go to sleep.
And then on another flight we were to do some low level flight training (how low can you gooo!) and as we hit the IP he pushed the nose over and I stopped him and told him we had one more valley and then we could go Lima Lima. I explained to him that only "marked" obstructions were in the Lima Lima area and the rest outside the area were FAA posted (above 200 feet).
And about a month later he was flying with another pilot and went LL at the FIRST valley and took out some power lines with the crewchief getting a minor burn on a cheek. And he still was clueless why the wires were not marked on the map!!!
I never hit any wires because you usually do not live to tell about it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama's Herd Control
Obama's herd control is a masterpiece. He already can lie and have millions believe him. For those who do not follow him or are slow to worship him other tactics are necessary. Chaos has escalated each day after Obama was first elected. Tragedies have increased in America and the end is nowhere in sight. Some have already blamed Chechnya or Russia for the Boston bombings as though all Muslims are that unified. It is doubtful the Chechens want to cause trouble in the US especially since Obama is doing such a good job there.
Again, it is doubtful the Chechens want to cause trouble in the US. The Chechen people have nothing against America.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/2...
WE, TRUE Americans
NEED
to get to the bottom of this!
WHO truly KNOWS the truth ANYMORE!
I think they are a cover for the Saudi's!
Ya know, Nixon had nothing to do with the breakin at the Watergate. But he did try and cover it up and that is what brought him down.
Now Obama may have had nothing to do with the Benghazi attack, but the coverup may bring him down two!!!
Yep, Nixon was Progressive and look what happened to him!!! And Obama is even more Progressive and his ego will get him two!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Rephrase this ...
WE are NOT getting the WHOLE truth from the media.
Someone needs to DO iT that we CAN trust!
They don't want the true because they fear the truth. Benghazi or Dr. Gosnell or X, Y or Z!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue,
The flow of time is an invention of man.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue,
There is no center of the universe.
No matter what Wojar says, there is no begining nor end either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,301 - 135,320 of173,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min PDUPONT 1,072,441
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,533
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,692
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 3 hr mike 6
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 4 hr joey 31
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••