BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
george

Anonymous Proxy

#154312 May 4, 2013
happy new year
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154313 May 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "he can be replaced in a heartbeat". You're right. For once I agree. And in Obama's case, that's an 8-year heartbeat.
PS : Indeed, as your moniker is not your real name, there is no president of Rogue Scholar. But there is a president of Thomas Nadeau, like it or not. Mitt Romney was NOT elected president. He is your president even if you don't like him like my PM Harper, whom I do not appreciate at all, is my PM, like it or not and Cameron is the UK's PM, just too darn bad.
You poor SAP! A usurper is no one's president! He is what he is.....a fraud. Too damn bad! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154314 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I seriously doubt that Cynthia Tucker has visited GITMO much any other prison much less a prison in any third world country yet she feels qualified to pass judgement on GITMO
<quoted text>
What hypocrisy. What utter hypocrisy on your part, Rogue. Obama knows darn well why Gitmo has not been shuttered. YOU know why it has not been shut down. But most of all, THEY know :

www.washingtontimes.com/.../congress-deals-de... ;

Dec 8, 2010 – House acts to block closing of Gitmo .... And with Republicans dead-set against closing the prison, and poised to take control of the House in ...

And this from the Washington Times, NOT the Washington Post.

Ottawa

#154315 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Does anyone want to guess when (or if) Obiden will accept the challenge?
Awesome: Ted Cruz Challenges Joe Biden To Debate On Guns
Posted on May 3, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21281/awesome-ted-cruz -...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rogue Loser, but Vice President Biden has already been duly elected twice, so he doesn't need to do little stunts or grandstanding like Cruz.
Do you understand anything.
You're so right. Since presidential debates (Oct 1960) and vice-presidential debates were 'invented" (1976), no office-holder, pres or v.pres, have held public debates with friend or foe. Now Rogue thinks Biden's not much of a man if he doesn't accept Cruz's challenge. Figures. It's the birther tea party way.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154316 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What Alexandra Hill asserted and rightly so was that a BC fake or otherwise (my words not hers) was not a requirement to qualify for the NJ ballot. That in fact Mickey Mouse could legally qualify for the ballot. If Mario Apuzzo correctly asserted anything he would have won his case. Obviously he didn’t and apparently you must have missed the decision.
“This is not the place to write a law review article on the full analysis of the subject, but there is no legal authority that has been cited or otherwise provided that supports a contrary position. The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well-intentioned, has no merit in law. THUS, ACCEPTING FOR THE POINT OF THIS ISSUE THAT MR. OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, HE IS A “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN” REGARDLESS OF THE STATUS OF HIS FATHER.
Based upon the above I CONCLUDE that the petitioners have failed to meet their burden to establish that Barak Obama failed in any obligation to prove to the Secretary of State that he is qualified to hold the Presidency and that he is a “natural
born Citizen” of the United States of America, as required by the United States Constitution. The petitions challenging his petitions are DISMISSED”
You’re a fool GB, but at least you’re a funny one.
How do people get so stupid? Do you work at it or does it just flow naturally? LMAO! groidboy

Ottawa

#154317 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
What hypocrisy. What utter hypocrisy on your part, Rogue. Obama knows darn well why Gitmo has not been shuttered. YOU know why it has not been shut down. But most of all, THEY know :
Dec 8, 2010 – House acts to block closing of Gitmo .... And with Republicans dead-set against closing the prison, and poised to take control of the House in ...
Well, so far, ALL republican bigwigs, including Romney, Ryan, Bush family, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Grove, ALL senators and House majority and minority leaders and members, ALL 9 supreme court judges, ALL 50 governors, ALL state legislatures, ALL 204 courts where challenge to Obama was presented, including one with an empty chair and 195 nations worldwide have acknowledged Obama's rightful legitimacy. Yet, YOU, and a few insane birther
haters, driven by a mixture of hate, envy and racism call him "usurper"? Take your sedatives, hater supreme.

Ottawa

#154318 May 4, 2013
Correction above. I answered wrong post. Sorry.

Ottawa

#154319 May 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor SAP! A usurper is no one's president! He is what he is.....a fraud. Too damn bad! LMAO!
Well, so far, ALL republican bigwigs, including Romney, Ryan, Bush family, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Grove, ALL senators and House majority and minority leaders and members, ALL 9 supreme court judges, ALL 50 governors, ALL state legislatures, ALL 204 courts where challenge to Obama was presented, including one with an empty chair and 195 nations worldwide have acknowledged Obama's rightful legitimacy. Yet, YOU, and a few insane birther
haters, driven by a mixture of hate, envy and racism call him "usurper"? Take your sedatives, hater supreme.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154320 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rogue Loser, but Vice President Biden has already been duly elected twice, so he doesn't need to do little stunts or grandstanding like Cruz.
Do you understand anything.
Yes, I DO understand that he is thinking about running for prez. in 2016!!!
It is funny that Liberals seldom want to debate Conservatives. Why is that?

Location hidden

#154321 May 4, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154322 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And squidboy will be there to slap each one on the wrist and tell them not to do that again. LMAO! You're beyond stupid. monkeybutt

Location hidden

#154323 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go with the race card again. Can't you think up something knew like Obama and his puffer boyz?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154324 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The man is a fake. People are fully aware of it too. They too should face a firing squad. Now, ease your head back into Obumbler's azz and remain in the dark! granadaboy

Location hidden

#154325 May 4, 2013
I use to go by 'Road Scholar' until the 2008 election and I switched to 'Rogue Scholar' just to piss of you Libtards!

Where the Raises Are: Trucking and Academia

By CATHERINE RAMPELL | New York Times – Thu, May 2, 2013
So what do truckers and professors have in common? Ms. Swonk observes that their jobs are both hard to either outsource or automate, unlike a lot of other occupations.
That is becoming less true for professors, though, in the age of massive open online courses, or MOOCs. MOOCs help schools cut down on labor costs by scaling up the number of students who can be taught by a single professor — in some cases, a professor they don’t even directly employ......
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154326 May 4, 2013
I guess the Obumbler used disappearing ink when he drew that RED line in the sand, huh? "The use of chemical weapons will be a game changer", really? In case you flappers haven't picked up on it yet, the man is all talk! Except about his past of course! The man is dumb and it's showing all over. LMAO

Ottawa

#154327 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I DO understand that he is thinking about running for prez. in 2016!!!
It is funny that Liberals seldom want to debate Conservatives. Why is that?
Rogue wrote : "It is funny that Liberals seldom want to debate Conservatives. Why is that? " What a dumb silly thing to say. Care to prove that allegation?

Still waiting for many proofs and confirmations. What about, oh weather and climate expert, the temperatures rises OR falls worldwide the last 20, 30 and 40 years? 5th such request. Why don't you reply? Yet, when you ask me for proof or confirmation, reply is instant. EVERY time. Not so you.

Location hidden

#154329 May 4, 2013
george wrote:
happy new year
On which calendar are you on? Hindu, Muslim, Julian, Jewish, etc.?

Ottawa

#154330 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Adam and Eve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zKAW96N-VmsXX
You HAVE to be looking for these. They don't just pop up. Sick. Your homophobia is showing again and again.

Oh, btw, and given the history of the planet, all that has mostly gone wrong, and today's worldwide mess, cruelty, killings, wars, famines, hate, etc, I have a thought that it would've perhaps been better if Adam HAD been gay and not interested in procreating. That would've been IT right there and then. No, instead, they had to initiate their incestuous mating, same gene pool thereby explaining, as resumed by the lecher Noah after God, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)"cleansed" the earth of sinners (baby sinners included) by flooding the globe. Things that Rogue hates :

Democrats,
Obama and his family,
Joe Biden,
204 judges,
The Constitution when it does not suit him,
The supreme court,
The democrat senate,
Gays,
Transgenders,
Moslems,
Jews as a race/religion but not necessarily Israelis,
Atheists

ETC

Ottawa

#154331 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with the race card again. Can't you think up something knew like Obama and his puffer boyz?
Well, race was hardly mentioned, was one of three. And only if the shoe fits, Rogue, but wow, it sure fitted rapidly. Incidentally, I only use the race cards on racists. "Ŕ bon entendeur salut" (loose translation : "If the shoe fits...")

But your seedy profane and dirty sexual side, undeniable, surfaces once more with the puffers boys. You can't help it, can you?

Ottawa

#154332 May 4, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And squidboy will be there to slap each one on the wrist and tell them not to do that again. LMAO! You're beyond stupid. monkeybutt
I see. And thank you for confirming that House Repubs are blocking the closure of Gitmo. From now on, instead of profanity and underhanded sexual language, blame your repub ilk, slug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Jenks 1,191,837
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Earthling-1 51,525
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 3 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,128
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM