BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154194 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founding Fathers included the Presidential eligibility clause for one reason, and one reason only.
It was to prevent STUPID Americans from electing and allowing a person with divided loyalties and allegiances to gain access to the Nations top office, later expanded to include the VP office since that person could also gain access to the Nations top office.
The best way to prevent this from happening was requiring that elected person to have TWO US parents at birth and to thereby eliminate all possibility of that person having divided loyalties and allegiances before entering the Nations top office.
The Presidential eligibility clause was created specifically to keep usurpers with divided loyalties and allegiances at birth, like Obama, from ever being elected to the office to begin with.
You really are this STUPID, huh Poopoo stain?
No wonder you are still a Dumbocrat.
Can you say President Cruz?
Ah yes, the two parent fable the birfoon totally made up which also appears nowhere in the constitution. But we both know only naturalized citizens were restricted from attaining the highest office now don’t we GB? And we both know as well that restriction covered the divided loyalty concerns.

Frankly I could never see the point of the birfoon adding two citizen parents to the mix. Take the birfoon for instance with his constant talk of revolution and secession. Two citizen parents certainly hasn’t stopped him from being a fool, respecting the democratic process or being loyal to his country.

Incidentally, Ted Cruz will never be president GB. Certainly not of this country; and neither will Mitt Romney.
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Likely Voter Poll: Romney Ahead in Deep Blue Minnesota
Even though you do have him ahead in a state he lost big in.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154195 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
The end of a love affair?
RASMUSSEN: OBAMA LOWEST SINCE AUGUST...
Approve: 45%... Disapprove: 53%...
Developing...
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Changed my clock last night, can't wait to change the country's pResident Tuesday.
Romney will make an excellent President.
Is that the same polling firm that had Romney ahead in Minnesota?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154196 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea what London Fog WAS? No, it has nothing to do with water vapor. It was coal smoke. You see by the mid-1800s the forests around London were all but gone so they started to use coal.
When people woke up, they threw some coal into the hearth. When they got home they threw more coal onto the hearth. You do remember Sherlock Holmes don't you? It is elementary my dear Jacques!!! They don't use coal any more, do they?!?
Oh, in power plants they do but they have scrubbers to remove most of the smoke and soot.
I don't know how to address this. It's like trying to explain the theory of relativity to a nursery full of 1-yr-olds. Unbelievable. Coal? You think I don't know about the age of coal, where every building in London was BLACKENED by soot? That stopped in the 50s. Yes, coal AND fog caused smog and that made it worse. In the 60s, when coals usage was almost nil except to generate electricity, climate was pretty much the same along the North Sea, both coasts. The countryside, which was not affected a lot by coal burning, saw England and the Benelux often covered with thick fog, and it happened mostly at night and in the morning, when most temp and humidex changes occur. I swear, Belgium was as bad or worse than the UK. Or so it seemed. Hardly a morning, a night went by without fog, dangerous fog, so much so, that between Brussels and Mons and Brussels and Namur, special high-voltage lamps were installed at every metre along the motorway railings. Belgian automobiles were required by law to have a special high-intensity red fog lamp in the back. Then in the late 80s, early 1990s, all that started to change. Not only is there now less rain, much less rain, there is more heat and less fog. Gone are those thick fog mornings and nights. Oh, there will still be the occasional bad day or night, but that is pretty much changed.

PS : Ever lived in the Benelux of the UK? The change in temp and fog in the last 25yrs is awesome.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154197 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.
Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.
At the hearing, attorney for the plaintiffs, Mario Apuzzo, correctly argued that Obama, under the Constitution, has to be a “natural born Citizen” and that he has not met his burden of showing that he is eligible to be on the New Jersey primary ballot by showing that he is indeed a “natural born Citizen.” He argued that Obama has shown no authenticate evidence to the New Jersey Secretary of State demonstrating who he is and that he was born in the United States. Apuzzo also argued that as a matter of law, Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” because he was born to a father who was not a U.S. citizen.
As Obama’s legal argument becomes more contorted, he is being forced to avoid an ever shrinking legal space, and an increasing weight, of his failure to meet constitutional eligibility requirements.
C'mon Sweet Home Alabama!
Of course Alexandra Hill admitted no such thing, but this is a prime example of why the ignorant birfoon is a consistent loser and always will be.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154198 May 3, 2013
Do any of you Libtards know who NetJets are? They are the worlds largest fractional ownership of aircraft. And do you know who owns NetJets? It is Jimmy Buffet's little brother, Warren.
You see, when Obama bashed the CEOs of big companies from flying around in CORPORATE Jet, they sold them to ..... Warren who leases them back to them. Oh, they do not always get the same plane but Warren guarantees them a jet when they need one. And if they have a favorite pilot or crew, Warren can handle that.
Warren has done real, real well under Obummer Boy.

Embraer Delivers First NetJets Phenom 300
By Stephen Pope / Published: May 02, 2013

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/aircraft/jets/embrae...

Location hidden

#154199 May 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that the same polling firm that had Romney ahead in Minnesota?
Rasmussen Had Obama ahead by one point the week before the election!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154200 May 3, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause."
Trumbull is considered the author of the citizenship clause.
Trumbull is considered the author of the Civil Rights Act (citizenship clause), while Howard is considered the author of the 14th Amendment (citizenship clause).

"This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law (Law of Nations) and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866)a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens(,) who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States,

Location hidden

#154201 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you quit cutting and pasting scientific treatises that suit your Non-scientific birther mind only? What does it serve if you don't understand studies aimed at the scientific community, the latter having stated unequivocally that there is climate change and we are warming?
I am old enough to have lived both global warming and change. No more springs here in Ottawa - we go straight from winter to summer. We were freezing last week, now close to 80F last 3 days. We had snow 25 days ago for heaven's sake! Fog has almost abandoned London and the Benelux, Northern France. Dry hot weather all over have created havoc in our forests worldwide (makes for good business for Canada selling its water bombers...). We'll soon have a free Arctic passage - 30 years more or less they say. I'll go with the majority of scientists on this. You stick with the Petroleum and mining-sponsored scientists. And I'll pit my lack of scientific knowledge on the issue against yours any time at all.
Well, I am from Northern Maine and Spring is from May through June, Summer is July and August, Fall is September and October and Winter is November, December, January, February, March and April!
We really don't have a Winter here in Florida.
Oh, the Arctic Passage. I would not bet a Loonie or a Toonie on it!(Jacques, can you explain that to you Libtardian friends as they won't believe me about what a Loonie and a Toonie are!

Location hidden

#154202 May 3, 2013
When a soldier is killed in the line of duty, his family eventually gets a flag and a note conveying sympathy and respect and from the United States Government.

When a Black pro basketball player announces he is gay, he immediately gets a personal phone call from the President congratulating him for his courage.

Am I missing something?

Comment; No, not really. It is Obama who is missing something.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154204 May 3, 2013
How could a person who was only born here of 2 Foreign parents not have divided loyalties and allegiances at birth due to their parentage?
Could you see them launching an attack against the country that their their parents were still CITIZENS of?

House Report No. 784, dated June 22, 1874, stated,“The United States have not recognized a ‘double allegiance.’ By our law a citizen is bound to be ‘true and faithful’ alone to our government.

This national rule prevents us from interpreting natural-born citizen under common law rules because it eliminates the possibility of a child being born with more than one claim of allegiance.

This remark by Howard puts his earlier citizenship clause remark into proper context:“This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.

The Founding Fathers included the Presidential eligibility clause for one reason, and one reason only.
It was to prevent STUPID Americans from electing and allowing a person with divided loyalties and allegiances to gain access to the Nations top office, later expanded to include the VP office since that person could also gain access to the Nations top office.
The best way to prevent this from happening was requiring that elected person to have TWO US parents at birth and to thereby eliminate all possibility of that person having divided loyalties and allegiances before entering the Nations top office.
The Presidential eligibility clause was created specifically to keep usurpers with divided loyalties and allegiances at birth, like Obama, from ever being elected to the office to begin with.
You really are this STUPID, huh Poopoo stain?
No wonder you are still a Dumbocrat.
Can you say President Cruz?

Location hidden

#154205 May 3, 2013
PS : And I see in Northern Europe North Sea are, temps are 17F above normal, Rogue. Whatever can it mean?
That is funny as two months ago they had a shortage of icebreakers in the Baltic. Oh Jacques, when you open you mouth next, remove your foot!
Ice breakers astounded at record spread of ice on the Baltic Sea by ROBERT on APRIL 6, 2013

Late-season freeze sets Baltic ice record – Scientists say they have never seen anything like it.

“Since record keeping began in the sixties, we’ve never encountered anything like this before,” ice breaker Ulf Gulldne told the local newspaper Örnsköldsviks Allehanda.

On March 29th, 176,000 square kilometers of the Baltic Sea was covered in ice, a record for the time of year.
http://iceagenow.info/2013/04/ice-breakers-as...

Ottawa

#154206 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do any of you Libtards know who NetJets are? They are the worlds largest fractional ownership of aircraft. And do you know who owns NetJets? It is Jimmy Buffet's little brother, Warren.
You see, when Obama bashed the CEOs of big companies from flying around in CORPORATE Jet, they sold them to ..... Warren who leases them back to them. Oh, they do not always get the same plane but Warren guarantees them a jet when they need one. And if they have a favorite pilot or crew, Warren can handle that.
Warren has done real, real well under Obummer Boy.
Embraer Delivers First NetJets Phenom 300
By Stephen Pope / Published: May 02, 2013
Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/aircraft/jets/embrae...
Again, out of your league. The fact that you are a pilot does not make you an aviation expert. I drive a car, does that make me a top-flight mechanic or automobile expert? The great majority of the aircraft owned by NetJet were bought new. NetJet may have bought a few ex-CEO aircraft but I'm not aware of this though it's possible.
Did you know that the real owner of NetJet, Warren (Jimmy?) Buffett, not his little brother,(I thought Jordan Hansell was CEO of NetJet, not Buffet's brother...anyhow) never flies those aircraft? At least that is what I've read. He apparently flies commercial cattle economy class. Which, to my way of thinking, is crazy, nuts and a waste of his valuable time. But then, he's rich and I'm not, so he must be doing something right.
Bombardier just sold them another 60 Global aircraft. So much for used aircraft.

Location hidden

#154207 May 3, 2013
I really feel sorry for Jacques because he is only allowed to read material approved by George Soros.

Ottawa

#154208 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When a soldier is killed in the line of duty, his family eventually gets a flag and a note conveying sympathy and respect and from the United States Government.
When a Black pro basketball player announces he is gay, he immediately gets a personal phone call from the President congratulating him for his courage.
Am I missing something?
Comment; No, not really. It is Obama who is missing something.
Over 6,000 have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. You expect GWB and Obama to call all 6000 relatives? One gay basketball man coming out is a huge sociological event, the importance of which the likes of you will never understand.

Ottawa

#154209 May 3, 2013
PS : But to link the two is puerile at best, stupid at worse.

Location hidden

#154210 May 3, 2013
Oh Jacques, Please note I leave links. Wood you bee so kind as to post a link for your claim about the 17 degrees above normal?!?

Sweden, Finland in grip of lingering ice on the Baltic Sea; 5 icebreakers deployed
Eye on the Arctic - April 5, 2013

Late-season freeze sets Baltic Sea ice record
April 6, 2013
http://newswave.eu/late-season-freeze-sets-ba...

Baltic Sea Sets March Ice Record…”Never Seen This Much Ice This Late In The Season”
By P Gosselin on 6. April 2013
http://notrickszone.com/2013/04/06/baltic-sea...

Ottawa

#154211 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I really feel sorry for Jacques because he is only allowed to read material approved by George Soros.
Who dat? I know of the man, vaguely, because of what he did to the Asian market, that he is filthy rich, but that's it. I have no idea what media he owns, none.

You, on the other hand, are NOT forced to read Wnd.com , listen to foxnews.com or watch gory videos. Yet you do. And end up being wrong at a record pace.(take today for example, you, LRS, KFC GB). You and your birther ilk broke all records today, Rogue. No medal, though and no call from the president.

Location hidden

#154212 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, out of your league. The fact that you are a pilot does not make you an aviation expert. I drive a car, does that make me a top-flight mechanic or automobile expert? The great majority of the aircraft owned by NetJet were bought new. NetJet may have bought a few ex-CEO aircraft but I'm not aware of this though it's possible.
Did you know that the real owner of NetJet, Warren (Jimmy?) Buffett, not his little brother,(I thought Jordan Hansell was CEO of NetJet, not Buffet's brother...anyhow) never flies those aircraft? At least that is what I've read. He apparently flies commercial cattle economy class. Which, to my way of thinking, is crazy, nuts and a waste of his valuable time. But then, he's rich and I'm not, so he must be doing something right.
Bombardier just sold them another 60 Global aircraft. So much for used aircraft.
Hey Jacques, The comment about Warren being Jimmy Buffett's little brother is a J O K E!!!!
Oh, Jimmy Buffett is an aviator. His first plane he flipped in the water off of Nantucket.

Grumman Widgeon Airplane Crash
back to Incidents

On Thursday, August 25th, 1994 around 3:00 pm Eastern time, Jimmy Buffett crashed his Grumman G-44 Widgeon, N1471N, while attempting to takeoff in the waters off Nantucket, Massachusetts.
http://www.buffettworld.com/widgeon-seaplane-...

Now, just how would I know that one?!? I don't know near as much about aviation as YOU do!!!

Location hidden

#154214 May 3, 2013
Yes Jacques, I am a Parrothead too!

Parrothead
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrothead

Yea, I know Jimmy is left of Center but he does not bash opposition like you Libtards do.

Ottawa

#154215 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, Please note I leave links. Wood you bee so kind as to post a link for your claim about the 17 degrees above normal?!?
Sweden, Finland in grip of lingering ice on the Baltic Sea; 5 icebreakers deployed
Eye on the Arctic - April 5, 2013
Late-season freeze sets Baltic Sea ice record
April 6, 2013
http://newswave.eu/late-season-freeze-sets-ba...
Baltic Sea Sets March Ice Record…”Never Seen This Much Ice This Late In The Season”
By P Gosselin on 6. April 2013
http://notrickszone.com/2013/04/06/baltic-sea...
Why leave a link? It's been about 20 degrees above normal last 3 days in Ottawa. Cripes, google temp in Ottawa May 3, 2013. Is that so hard? Then google mean temperatures for May 1 2 and 3, Ottawa. My god. I had my car heater on last week, yet last 3 days, had to use the AC. I don't lie about obvious things like you do, as I don't like to look like a fool. I do have some pride.

Do you need a link for the extreme heat, dryness and terrible brush fires in Southern CA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,115,599
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]