BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,763)

Showing posts 135,241 - 135,260 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Why should we tolerate the likes of Lil Romper? We shouldn't!
For once we agree
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! English Common-law, only in your gotdam wildest dreams.
Why do you lie so much? You know Mr. Howard didn't use English Common-law in writing the Citizenship Clause, he made that abundantly clear, now did he!
Blather on coward. How's that Korean Citizenship working for you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! How is that UK/Kenyan citizenship working for you, you know the one that Barry was born with, which made him an alien!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already stated my interests. Poopo thinks Obama's award ceremony was far more important that this murder trial. And apparently the LSM also feels that way.
It WAS more important, and no on was murdered. No blood, no screams. That alone would make it very boring for you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! I love it, every time you post, you just show your ignorance! Do yourself a favor, stop posting or learn to read!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Fearer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved that you did!
I see how a complete idiot such as yourself could think that.

Sad. Seek help, Kentucky Klown Kar.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Benghazi is catching up to Barack Obama.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Pretty funny, you claim it's the gun's shooter, until you want to poorly assign blame, right ???

Wing nuts are so cute in captivity...

Dumb as rocks, Butt cute,

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla!
Are you making your neighbors nervous? Let me make this perfectly clear to you GB. There is nothing the Alabama SC or any court can do to overturn a presidential election so no one is nervous least of all from a birfoon law suit. You need to get it through that thick noggin of yours that your case is the same in Alabama as it’s been everywhere else and it will end the same in Alabama as it did everywhere else.

Fables do not advance through the court system masquerading as fact no matter how backward and uneducated the state GB. Yes, Roy Moore is a well-known idiot and may well be on the short list to the closest mental facility, but I doubt even he would rule positively on a case so obviously flawed as any a birfoon could possibly present.

The good judge has lost to reality once (for his god no less) and it wasn’t a very pleasant experience for him. I doubt seriously he’ll go out on the same ledge for the ignorant birfoon, but even if he does the other eight justices certainly won’t.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, It hasn't!
No case has been heard and ruled on the merits with authenticated evidence provided by Obama!
The Georgia case WAS heard on the merits and you know it GB. The idea is to constantly move the goalpost with the extra added “With authenticated evidence provided by Obama” but obviously your case has to have merit before Obama would be required to present anything and it was found to have none. In other words you lost, your case is meritless and no defense is necessary.

It will be the same in Alabama GB. The court is a trier of fact not internet rumor and therein lies the birfoon dilemma. You’ll need to prove in court you can get Stanley Ann to Kenya and back with child undetected by authorities in some other way besides birfoon telepathy or you’ll lose every time.

Roy Moore lost when the gods had his back so you should know you don’t have a prayer.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that that is exactly what you believe, Poopoo stain.
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla! A little louder please, I want to feel your pain!
Ha, Ha, Ha!
But, you are WRONG!
"I don't want to kill anyone's dreams, but I do feel like there's an important role to play in disabusing people of their fantasies”
Rachel Maddow

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
Hero Of The American Left, Professor Noam Chomsky Denounces Obama Administration.
Let's at least see it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

BandMaster wrote:
It is? Please demonstrate.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Isolated stupidity that is Birfistan
Widespread stupidity that is Libtardia!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

BandMaster wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is? Please demonstrate.
Well, why did the FBI (White House) release pictures of three suspects SEVEN month after Benghazi attack? Is it because their is a White House whistleblower giving information to FOX NEWS?!?
Ooooo that evil Fox News. They dare investigate the Benghazi attacks! But the Washington Post opened up the Watergate coverup so they were good.
And then we come to you logic of comparing Bill Clintons multiple felonies in the Monica cover up but you thought Bush's cover up about the WMD in Iraq and YOU SAT Bush's was worse because PEOPLE DIED. But if that logic works for Clinton-Bush, then the four deaths in Benghazi should be more important that a faux pas made my Sarah Palin!?!
Yep, Libtradian LOgic at it's best!

Jacqueau Logic
Jacqueau and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Jacqueau.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That be Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Jacqueau was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Jacqueau, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Jacqueau.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Jacqueau.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Jacqueau replied, "You be quear, ain't ya?"
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Also.
Rep. John Bingham of Ohio, considered the father of the Fourteenth Amendment, confirms the understanding and construction the framers used in regards to birthright and jurisdiction while speaking on civil rights of citizens in the House on March 9, 1866:
[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]
ngham also said:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

It seems that by 1869 he had changed his mind from what he said in 1866.

More importantly, Senator Lyman Trumball, the actual author of the citizenship clause of the 14th amendment, said:

“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born. I read from Paschale's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

The above should read:

"Bingham also said:"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already stated my interests. Poopo thinks Obama's award ceremony was far more important that this murder trial. And apparently the LSM also feels that way.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS more important, and no on was murdered. No blood, no screams. That alone would make it very boring for you.
Not one of you Libtards has ever explained what Obama did in 2008 to win the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize? Being the first half-black to be elected president is not a reason to be even recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize.
In other words, the Nobel Peace Prize has become a Liberal political football

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
[Bi]ngham also said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
It seems that by 1869 he had changed his mind from what he said in 1866.
More importantly, Senator Lyman Trumball, the actual author of the citizenship clause of the 14th amendment, said:
“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born. I read from Paschale's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
Hey Tootzie, You do know that both of those are a personal opinion and not a court ruling, don't you? Opinions are like azz holes, everyone has one.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why did the FBI (White House) release pictures of three suspects SEVEN month after Benghazi attack? Is it because their is a White House whistleblower giving information to FOX NEWS?!?
Ooooo that evil Fox News. They dare investigate the Benghazi attacks! But the Washington Post opened up the Watergate coverup so they were good.
And then we come to you logic of comparing Bill Clintons multiple felonies in the Monica cover up but you thought Bush's cover up about the WMD in Iraq and YOU SAT Bush's was worse because PEOPLE DIED. But if that logic works for Clinton-Bush, then the four deaths in Benghazi should be more important that a faux pas made my Sarah Palin!?!
Yep, Libtradian LOgic at it's best!
Jacqueau Logic
Jacqueau and Wojo rednecks decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first went in to see the counselor, who told him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" Poopo asked.
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"I sure do."
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" said Jacqueau.
The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Poopo said, "Amazing!"
"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That be Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Jacqueau was catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!"
Jacqueau, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where his friend was still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asked Wojo.
"Math, history, and logic!" replied Jacqueau.
"What in tarnation is logic?" asked Wojo.
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed eater?" asked Jacqueau.
"No," Wojo replied.
To which Jacqueau replied, "You be quear, ain't ya?"
You keep harping about the Benghazi deaths, as well you should. But, you like to compare the Oval office sex with GWB's Afghanistan and Iraq disasters like they had the same consequences. Now, how about comparing the unfortunate Benghazi deaths with the 11 men killed by BP and your friends Halliburton in the Gulf. That's EIGHT (8) more than Benghazi, yet not a word from you from the time it happened to now. Nothing. Do you see the absurdity of your position now?

As to that joke, it's old old old, Rogue. This is minimum the 4th or 5th time. Was not funny the 1st time,(not witty, not smart - do you know what I mean?) not funny the 5th time either. It does not improve with age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,241 - 135,260 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,141
ask amy 4-22 7 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 9 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 27 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 37 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••