BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,241 - 135,260 of 174,866 Comments Last updated 37 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I thought it ended up in your mouth after it had been in your derriere!
We know that you like the natural chocolate flavor, right?
derrière, KFC GB, not derriere.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big [all 6’5” 240# of him], strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces. When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid, and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an ‘Attitude Suitability Test’, that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six Meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on misquoting people? As you will notice, I said "most" words ending in "S". A grammarian? Really? LMAO!
Quit now. Yes, cease and desist while you're merely and just laughably behind.

Grammarian? I knew you'd get a chuckle out of it. Want to spar on spelling, grammar, syntax, composition in English, my SECOND language and your FIRST? We can even use the American version, I don't mind. I'll get "thru" it long before we say "goodnite" and resume "traveling". After we're done, we can try in French, my FIRST language and possibly in Italian where I'm not Dante-like, but adequate, or Spanish which would make Cervantes spin in his grave as my handle of it is extremely basic. Working on it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come now moonchild! Moonpie and an Orange Crush? LMAO!
Sinking deeper and deeper. Painful to watch. I'm sorry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big [all 6’5” 240# of him], strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces. When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid, and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an ‘Attitude Suitability Test’, that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six Meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."
"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
Did someone forget to switch monikers? Somehow sounds familiar.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
derrière, KFC GB, not derriere.
Why does spell-check red-line your spelling, BUT NOT MINE?
Interesting, huh?

So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

INSIDE EDITION: "Oh look his name is Barry Soetoro!"...and his religion is Islam and his nationality is Indonesian! Geeeez...anyone in this country paying attention?...BTW when did Barry ever change his name legally to Barack Hussein Obama?....Guess what? NEVER!...More importantly when was he EVER an American citizen?...Also NEVER!...

Tell us SHEEPLE, on what date did Barry ever change his name legally back to Barack Hussein Obama?
Surely you know, right?

On what date did Barry ever legally become a US citizen again after being an Indonesian citizen?
Surely you know, right?

Damn, 5 years later and you still can't say, huh?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Sinking deeper and deeper.
The deeper the better, right QUEER?
More chocolate on the dick, huh?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Did someone forget to switch monikers? Somehow sounds familiar.
Proof that you are delusional???
It is still me, QUEER!
Convinced now?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does spell-check red-line your spelling, BUT NOT MINE?
Interesting, huh?
So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?
Because spell-check is English language-based. DOH. Try Alt 138 to the è, derrière face LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Oh, reg'd is red-lined? Wonder why that is? Sigh.

The way you describe, well, your very words: "We know that you like the natural chocolate flavor, right? So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?".

Seems you're familiar with what is to most people disgusting stuff but very appetizing to you. And the "queer" thing resurfaces once more. Ever hear of sick kinky, like mixing up feces with derrière and "queer" (KFC GB tm reg'd).
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the QUEER has run off, tired of being clown-stompped once again.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because spell-check is English language-based. DOH. Try Alt 138 to the è, derrière face LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Oh, reg'd is red-lined? Wonder why that is? Sigh.
The way you describe, well, your very words: "We know that you like the natural chocolate flavor, right? So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?".
Seems you're familiar with what is to most people disgusting stuff but very appetizing to you. And the "queer" thing resurfaces once more. Ever hear of sick kinky, like mixing up feces with derrière and "queer" (KFC GB tm reg'd).
Now you seem to be pissed-off that the Truth Detector is telling the truth about you, huh?
Good QUEER!

Better to be pissed-off than pissed on, but I'll bet that happens to you regularly, huh?

You just don't like the truth being told about your disgusting lifestyle, huh?

I am an American citizen so I spell the English language like an American, Canadian QUEER!

Time to get yourself another dick because YOU STILL SUCK!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Looks like the QUEER has run off, tired of being clown-stompped once again.
Run off? He has? Look just above you, post number 154170, whilst your post is number 154171, a mere 3 minutes apart. Foolish man as the griot would say about a sorry specimen like you.

If you think you clown-stomped me, if you really think that, then you REALLY need urgent attention. I recommend you seek help right away. Not pretty to watch. I'm sorry.

Notice "griot" is red-lined. You haven't quite understood the concept of spell-check yet, have you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did someone forget to switch monikers? Somehow sounds familiar
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that you are delusional???
It is still me, QUEER!
Convinced now?
I just posed a question. Touchy, are we not? Defensive too? Wonder why?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you seem to be pissed-off that the Truth Detector is telling the truth about you, huh?
Good QUEER!
Better to be pissed-off than pissed on, but I'll bet that happens to you regularly, huh?
You just don't like the truth being told about your disgusting lifestyle, huh?
I am an American citizen so I spell the English language like an American, Canadian QUEER!
Time to get yourself another dick because YOU STILL SUCK!
KFC GB wrote : "I am an American citizen so I spell the English language like an American, Canadian "

How strange. I was having that American/English vs English exchange with laughingstock birfoon LRS. Why are YOU replying in kind? Hmmm, wellllll, let's not get into that. But do try to be careful whilst juggling all those monikers lest you appear even more clownish and depravingly disgusting.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founding Fathers included the Presidential eligibility clause for one reason, and one reason only.
It was to prevent STUPID Americans from electing and allowing a person with divided loyalties and allegiances to gain access to the Nations top office, later expanded to include the VP office since that person could also gain access to the Nations top office.
The best way to prevent this from happening was requiring that elected person to have TWO US parents at birth and to thereby eliminate all possibility of that person having divided loyalties and allegiances before entering the Nations top office.
The Presidential eligibility clause was created specifically to keep usurpers with divided loyalties and allegiances at birth, like Obama, from ever being elected to the office to begin with.
You really are this STUPID, huh Poopoo stain?
No wonder you are still a Dumbocrat.
Can you say President Cruz?
There is nothing either in the Constitution or the Federalist Papers about two citizen parents being required to be a Natural Born Citizen, or even one, and the AMERICANS (not Swiss) who knew the founders personally and wrote at the time use the term Natural Born Citizen to refer to the place of birth and not the parents.

"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I know, I know, you Libtards think the hotter it gets, the more it snows! But to get snow you not only need moisture but you also need freezing temperatures!
Yep, when was the last time it snowed in Arkansas during the month of May? NEVER in recorded history!
Now Libtards, explain that if you can!

Shocking cold and snow in central U.S., first May snow on record in Arkansas
Posted by Jason Samenow on May 3, 2013

The third day of a brutal snap of wintry weather – in May – is shattering records in the central U.S. After the biggest snows ever observed in the month of May in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin Thursday, Arkansas experienced its first May snowflakes in history today.
The National Weather Service in Little Rock broke the news about the historic flakes with a tweet noting snow and/or sleet had been reported at 3 airports in the northwest part of the state.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards think the hotter it gets, the more it snows! But to get snow you not only need moisture but you also need freezing temperatures!
Yep, when was the last time it snowed in Arkansas during the month of May? NEVER in recorded history!
Now Libtards, explain that if you can!
Shocking cold and snow in central U.S., first May snow on record in Arkansas
Posted by Jason Samenow on May 3, 2013
The third day of a brutal snap of wintry weather – in May – is shattering records in the central U.S. After the biggest snows ever observed in the month of May in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin Thursday, Arkansas experienced its first May snowflakes in history today.
The National Weather Service in Little Rock broke the news about the historic flakes with a tweet noting snow and/or sleet had been reported at 3 airports in the northwest part of the state.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
All over Ontario and Québec, which combined are three times the size of Texas, temps are 20F + over the norm. Whatever can it mean, Rogue? Hotter and dryer than usual in Southern Cal, Rogue. Whatever can it mean?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

It is fun watching Libtards try and explain why Climate Change does not seem to be working out as they thought it would.
Yep, the Chicken Littles are afraid the sky will not fall.

"However, the inter-annual variability is large—the ice extent by the end of the summer varies by several million square kilometres from year to year. The underlying processes driving this year-to-year variability are not well understood. Here we demonstrate that the greenhouse effect associated with clouds and water vapour in spring is crucial for the development of the sea ice during the subsequent months. In years where the end-of-summer sea-ice extent is well below normal, a significantly enhanced transport of humid air is evident during spring into the region where the ice retreat is encountered."
http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journal/vaop/n...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

PS : And I see in Northern Europe North Sea are, temps are 17F above normal, Rogue. Whatever can it mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,081,662
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 97,549
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,038
Abby 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search