BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,221 - 135,240 of 175,143 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

PS : Oh, what do polls say about Repub-dominated Congress's popularity?(yes, LRS, hyphen required as is apostrophe in the right place.)
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I Blame the Dumbocrat-led Senate For Not Passing Legislation.
Hey, hey. Irrelevant. See above. Stay on subject, please. You cited Obama polls, fine, I didn't dispute them, and then I asked about Repub congress (no hyphen required, LRS. Confusing for you, this stuff, no?) polls. Reply please and try to avoid defeat-admitting "queer" stuff. Stay in the closet please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

PS : Oh, what do polls say about Repub-dominated Congress's popularity?(yes, LRS, hyphen required as is apostrophe in the right place.)
You do realize that most words ending in "S" only need an apostrophe added to make them possessive, right? I'm not sure which is correct for "congress".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought he meant, "What a tuber-head"! As in potatoe-head
<quoted text>
Is this erudite Dan Quayle's brand of potato(e)?
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew know how two use a spell checker, ya no!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here we go, with more, lots more to come. You wrote : "Barfer Girks only posts " That's "post", crud, "post".
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. squidiot
So in denial, you don't mind looking like a fool? Plural, "girks" is followed by "only posts?". Need a clearer more grade one example?: " The men runs across the field". Logically, you would then write "The man run across the field".

Free lesson this time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you idiot. That comes from a company slogan. HaHaHaHa! You're batting average is zero, Shirley! Honestly now, how long has it been since you went outside? Poor little troll. LMAO!!! scrotboi
It doesn't matter, unwashed ignoramus, you used the so-called (hyphen, yes) slogan inappropriately and out of context.(no hyphen) You're running out of excuses for your crass ignorance, trailer boy.(no hyphen).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought he meant, "What a tuber-head"! As in potatoe-head
<quoted text>
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew know how two use a spell checker, ya no!
Red herring my derrière.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
More of "no reply and I'm never ever wrong super BSer LRS". And, poor you, have you tried Preparation "H" for that "scrotumrash" ailment? Better do something about it quickly, as it may rapidly spread to nearby brain.
You just don't measure up, failure. Back under that rock.
jackfish from Granada, if you have roids on your scrotum, you have some major medical issues. See a brain surgeon. Don't worry, it will be minor surgery! LMAO! scrotboi

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that most words ending in "S" only need an apostrophe added to make them possessive, right? I'm not sure which is correct for "congress".
I'm sure, bet on that. I'm a grammarian, slot.(even though I make typos by the ton) And I use the Queen's Oxford spelling and grammar most of the time. Congress's is IT. And your interpretation is as usual wrong, as only words ending in PLURAL "S" need only an apostrophe. Even Oxford agrees. Not saying the American version is incorrect, and that Webster is wrong (man was a genius), just saying I'm using the one and only authoritative Queen's English as much as possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
The end of a love affair?
RASMUSSEN: OBAMA LOWEST SINCE AUGUST...
Approve: 45%... Disapprove: 53%...
Developing...
Yep, and the Labor Participation Rate remains at 63.3% which the last time it was that low was when Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was president and we all know what happened to Jimmy, don't we?!?
Oh, In January 2009 the LPR was 65.7 which means 2.4% fewer Americans, between the ages of 16 and 70, are UNEMPLOYED!!! Or about 5.4 MILLION few people employed than when Bush-43 left office.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew no how two use a spell checker, ya no!
<quoted text>
Red herring my derrière.
Did you notice all my words are spelled correctly this time?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Dick in my derrière.
Funny, I thought it ended up in your mouth after it had been in your derriere!
We know that you like the natural chocolate flavor, right?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the Labor Participation Rate remains at 63.3% which the last time it was that low was when Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was president and we all know what happened to Jimmy, don't we?!?
Oh, In January 2009 the LPR was 65.7 which means 2.4% fewer Americans, between the ages of 16 and 70, are EMPLOYED!!! Or about 5.4 MILLION fewer people employed than when Bush-43 left office.
I have corrected this for you, but I knew what you meant anyway.
I did it so as not to confuse the brain-dead SHEEPLE.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

STOCKS ROCK
MARKETS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS

Food-Stamp usage must have increased again.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Pelousi: I 'pray' for Hillary run...

Most Qualified 'In Modern History'...
Suicide Rates Rise Sharply...

But hey, what does it matter, right?
If Pelousi thinks Hillary is the most qualified, what does it mean that she now thinks about Obama?

That phone call from Libya came at 5 pm and was ignored by Hillary, resulting in 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, But hey, what does it matter, right?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish from Granada, if you have roids on your scrotum, you have some major medical issues. See a brain surgeon. Don't worry, it will be minor surgery! LMAO! scrotboi
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe, but NOT when you're doing it. I was right, and this last one of yours confirms it, namely that "you just don't measure up".

You really don't mind looking like a foolish inept clown? You don't? Really?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm sure, bet on that. I'm a grammarian, slot.(even though I make typos by the ton) And I use the Queen's Oxford spelling and grammar most of the time. Congress's is IT. And your interpretation is as usual wrong, as only words ending in PLURAL "S" need only an apostrophe. Even Oxford agrees. Not saying the American version is incorrect, and that Webster is wrong (man was a genius), just saying I'm using the one and only authoritative Queen's English as much as possible.
Why do you insist on misquoting people? As you will notice, I said "most" words ending in "S". A grammarian? Really? LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst QUEER, Congress is comprised of two Houses, the Senate and the House of representatives, only the House is narrowly controlled by the Republicans, but NO legislation can become law without the Democrat-led Senate's approval.
Hence, I Blame the Dumbocrat-led Senate For Not Passing Legislation.
Sorry that you don't understand the US legislative process, but I expect that since you are a Canadian QUEER!
I understand it better, much better than you. I said Congress as House is widely referred as in all media and by people generally. Yes, it's the House, and then you have the Senate. One who belongs to the house is a congressman or House member (news to you, I bet) and the senate a senator. Semantics is not a birther strong suit. Narrowly- controlled you say? Isn't it 40 seats more or less?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I have zero empathy for this woman who illegally entered our country and committed at least one crime. She did not have to remove her child from the U.S. She could have left him with her husband, another relative or with the state.
BTW, the child, although born in the U.S., is automatically a Mexican citizen by their laws.

Migrants to Obama: Don't deport Mama
By MARK STEVENSON | Associated Press –

MEXICO CITY (AP)— Beneath the slogan "Obama, don't deport my Mama," dozens of migrant families deported from the U.S. despite having children born there rallied outside the U.S. Embassy before President Barack Obama's arrival Thursday, demanding passage of a U.S. immigration law they say is vital to keeping families together.
Vladimir Mejia Franco, 12, held a hand-lettered sign that said "Obama, Stop Deportations." The American citizen born in St. Louis was 4 when his parents were deported in 2005. The family later split up after his father legally returned to the United States and started another family there. Vladimir lives in Mexico with his mother, Veronica Mejia Franco, 32, formerly a housekeeper at a St. Louis hotel who says she has a hard time finding work in the western Mexican state of Michoacan.
http://news.yahoo.com/migrants-obama-dont-dep...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe, but NOT when you're doing it. I was right, and this last one of yours confirms it, namely that "you just don't measure up".
You really don't mind looking like a foolish inept clown? You don't? Really?
Oh, come now moonchild! Moonpie and an Orange Crush? LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew no how two use a spell checker, ya no!
<quoted text>
Did you notice all my words are spelled correctly this time?
Hey, smarten up, Rogue. Fragile, are we? Show me where and when I corrected you. I don't do that. Unless of course you correct me like slimy LRS awkwardly does. I just mentioned potatoe as in Quayle. That's all. Instead of laughing, or responding with "typo" or I was absent-minded or I erred, which is fine and believable, you lamely come back with "red herring". Why? I make mistakes, I acknowledge them. I did to sleazy LRS yesterday. Everyone makes them. Is that so awful?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min paddyomalley 1,083,800
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 10 min Character 1,868
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Community Disorganizer 45,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min truth 49,011
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE