BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154128 May 3, 2013
The end of a love affair?

RASMUSSEN: OBAMA LOWEST SINCE AUGUST...

Approve: 45%... Disapprove: 53%...

Developing...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154129 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, states can not rule on the constitutionality of any federal law! Only federal courts can do that.
And who has challenged the Constitutionality of the Constitution?(Other than Dufus Dale of course)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154130 May 3, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
THE COLD CASE POSSE WILL ASSIST IN THE ALABAMA SUPREME COURT CASE AGAINST OBAMA!

Attorney Larry Klayman, who is the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, presently has an Obama eligibility case on appeal in the Alabama Supreme Court. Judge Roy Moore is on that court.

Klayman is representing 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish. Goode and McInnish are asking the court to compel Secretary of State Beth Chapman to confirm that all candidates on the stateÂ’s 2012 ballot were qualified and duly eligible to serve in the stated positions.
Old fail news. More fails to come?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154131 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
The end of a love affair?
RASMUSSEN: OBAMA LOWEST SINCE AUGUST...
Approve: 45%... Disapprove: 53%...
Developing...
So? Still 3.5 years to go and he's not even up for re-election. Got more BREAKING NEWS?

Ottawa

#154132 May 3, 2013
PS : Oh, what do polls say about Repub-dominated Congress's popularity?(yes, LRS, hyphen required as is apostrophe in the right place.)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154133 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
May I remind you that YOU corrected me first. I never initiate that kind of childish stuff but will respond in kind. Your turn's coming up.
And by the way, here's the first one : You referenced the wrong post. Correction had zilch to do with the Constitution and the "Evangelical" background.
No, you may not! Be seated and remain silent. scrotumrash
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154134 May 3, 2013
PS : Oh, what do polls say about Repub-dominated Congress's popularity?(yes, LRS, hyphen required as is apostrophe in the right place.)
I Blame the Dumbocrat-led Senate For Not Passing Legislation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154135 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Here we go, with more, lots more to come. You wrote : "Barfer Girks only posts " That's "post", crud, "post".
Wrong. squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154136 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, oh, not another one. You wrote : "What-A-Tuber!" Sorry, illiterate slot, but even with new automatic Topix spellcheck, you still can't spell or understand simple grammatical rules. Okay, let's do this one. It's "What A Tuber!", slug. No hyphens. Look it up.
Want to keep it up?
Sure, you idiot. That comes from a company slogan. HaHaHaHa! You're batting average is zero, Shirley! Honestly now, how long has it been since you went outside? Poor little troll. LMAO!!! scrotboi

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#154137 May 3, 2013
Inside Edition Helps Prove Obama Indonesian Citizen Named Barry Soetoro?
&fe ature=player_embedded

Eligibility Case With Sheriff Joe Obama Identity Fraud Affidavit At Florida Supreme Court
http://networkedblogs.com/KPq2D

BREAKING NEWS!– AZ Cold Case Posse WILL Assist in Alabama Supreme Court Case Against Obama
http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/b...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154138 May 3, 2013
Yep, a potential President Cruz has the SHEEPLE worried.

This is what Larry Sabato said.

Though he's barely getting started in his first shot at national politics, he's already mulling a potential presidential run in 2016.

Only that he may not actually qualify to be president of the United States. The constitution stipulates that only a "natural-born citizen" is eligible to hold the highest office in the country -- and given that Cruz was born in Canada, it's unknown if he'd qualify for U.S. president.

Really???
Hey, Larry, Obama has claimed that he was born in Kenya, and that did not matter to you, despite his fraudulent birth certificates claiming otherwise.
I am sure that you knew a Natural Born citizen requires 2 US parents, right?

At least Cruz has told us the truth the first time about where he was born.

Thanks to the usurper Obama, Cruz is qualified.
This must make the SHEEPLE happy, right?

Ottawa

#154139 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you may not! Be seated and remain silent. scrotumrash
More of "no reply and I'm never ever wrong super BSer LRS". And, poor you, have you tried Preparation "H" for that "scrotumrash" ailment? Better do something about it quickly, as it may rapidly spread to nearby brain.

You just don't measure up, failure. Back under that rock.

Ottawa

#154140 May 3, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I Blame the Dumbocrat-led Senate For Not Passing Legislation.
Hey, hey. Irrelevant. See above. Stay on subject, please. You cited Obama polls, fine, I didn't dispute them, and then I asked about Repub congress (no hyphen required, LRS. Confusing for you, this stuff, no?) polls. Reply please and try to avoid defeat-admitting "queer" stuff. Stay in the closet please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154141 May 3, 2013
You do realize that most words ending in "S" only need an apostrophe added to make them possessive, right? I'm not sure which is correct for "congress".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154142 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought he meant, "What a tuber-head"! As in potatoe-head
<quoted text>
Is this erudite Dan Quayle's brand of potato(e)?
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew know how two use a spell checker, ya no!

Ottawa

#154143 May 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Here we go, with more, lots more to come. You wrote : "Barfer Girks only posts " That's "post", crud, "post".
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. squidiot
So in denial, you don't mind looking like a fool? Plural, "girks" is followed by "only posts?". Need a clearer more grade one example?: " The men runs across the field". Logically, you would then write "The man run across the field".

Free lesson this time.

Ottawa

#154144 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you idiot. That comes from a company slogan. HaHaHaHa! You're batting average is zero, Shirley! Honestly now, how long has it been since you went outside? Poor little troll. LMAO!!! scrotboi
It doesn't matter, unwashed ignoramus, you used the so-called (hyphen, yes) slogan inappropriately and out of context.(no hyphen) You're running out of excuses for your crass ignorance, trailer boy.(no hyphen).

Ottawa

#154145 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought he meant, "What a tuber-head"! As in potatoe-head
<quoted text>
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew know how two use a spell checker, ya no!
Red herring my derričre.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154146 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
More of "no reply and I'm never ever wrong super BSer LRS". And, poor you, have you tried Preparation "H" for that "scrotumrash" ailment? Better do something about it quickly, as it may rapidly spread to nearby brain.
You just don't measure up, failure. Back under that rock.
jackfish from Granada, if you have roids on your scrotum, you have some major medical issues. See a brain surgeon. Don't worry, it will be minor surgery! LMAO! scrotboi

Ottawa

#154147 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that most words ending in "S" only need an apostrophe added to make them possessive, right? I'm not sure which is correct for "congress".
I'm sure, bet on that. I'm a grammarian, slot.(even though I make typos by the ton) And I use the Queen's Oxford spelling and grammar most of the time. Congress's is IT. And your interpretation is as usual wrong, as only words ending in PLURAL "S" need only an apostrophe. Even Oxford agrees. Not saying the American version is incorrect, and that Webster is wrong (man was a genius), just saying I'm using the one and only authoritative Queen's English as much as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,110,496
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 30 min Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••