BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154152 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the Labor Participation Rate remains at 63.3% which the last time it was that low was when Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was president and we all know what happened to Jimmy, don't we?!?
Oh, In January 2009 the LPR was 65.7 which means 2.4% fewer Americans, between the ages of 16 and 70, are EMPLOYED!!! Or about 5.4 MILLION fewer people employed than when Bush-43 left office.
I have corrected this for you, but I knew what you meant anyway.
I did it so as not to confuse the brain-dead SHEEPLE.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154153 May 3, 2013
STOCKS ROCK
MARKETS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS

Food-Stamp usage must have increased again.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154154 May 3, 2013
Pelousi: I 'pray' for Hillary run...

Most Qualified 'In Modern History'...
Suicide Rates Rise Sharply...

But hey, what does it matter, right?
If Pelousi thinks Hillary is the most qualified, what does it mean that she now thinks about Obama?

That phone call from Libya came at 5 pm and was ignored by Hillary, resulting in 4 dead Americans in Benghazi, But hey, what does it matter, right?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154155 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish from Granada, if you have roids on your scrotum, you have some major medical issues. See a brain surgeon. Don't worry, it will be minor surgery! LMAO! scrotboi
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe, but NOT when you're doing it. I was right, and this last one of yours confirms it, namely that "you just don't measure up".

You really don't mind looking like a foolish inept clown? You don't? Really?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154156 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, bet on that. I'm a grammarian, slot.(even though I make typos by the ton) And I use the Queen's Oxford spelling and grammar most of the time. Congress's is IT. And your interpretation is as usual wrong, as only words ending in PLURAL "S" need only an apostrophe. Even Oxford agrees. Not saying the American version is incorrect, and that Webster is wrong (man was a genius), just saying I'm using the one and only authoritative Queen's English as much as possible.
Why do you insist on misquoting people? As you will notice, I said "most" words ending in "S". A grammarian? Really? LMAO!

Ottawa

#154157 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst QUEER, Congress is comprised of two Houses, the Senate and the House of representatives, only the House is narrowly controlled by the Republicans, but NO legislation can become law without the Democrat-led Senate's approval.
Hence, I Blame the Dumbocrat-led Senate For Not Passing Legislation.
Sorry that you don't understand the US legislative process, but I expect that since you are a Canadian QUEER!
I understand it better, much better than you. I said Congress as House is widely referred as in all media and by people generally. Yes, it's the House, and then you have the Senate. One who belongs to the house is a congressman or House member (news to you, I bet) and the senate a senator. Semantics is not a birther strong suit. Narrowly- controlled you say? Isn't it 40 seats more or less?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154158 May 3, 2013
I have zero empathy for this woman who illegally entered our country and committed at least one crime. She did not have to remove her child from the U.S. She could have left him with her husband, another relative or with the state.
BTW, the child, although born in the U.S., is automatically a Mexican citizen by their laws.

Migrants to Obama: Don't deport Mama
By MARK STEVENSON | Associated Press –

MEXICO CITY (AP)— Beneath the slogan "Obama, don't deport my Mama," dozens of migrant families deported from the U.S. despite having children born there rallied outside the U.S. Embassy before President Barack Obama's arrival Thursday, demanding passage of a U.S. immigration law they say is vital to keeping families together.
Vladimir Mejia Franco, 12, held a hand-lettered sign that said "Obama, Stop Deportations." The American citizen born in St. Louis was 4 when his parents were deported in 2005. The family later split up after his father legally returned to the United States and started another family there. Vladimir lives in Mexico with his mother, Veronica Mejia Franco, 32, formerly a housekeeper at a St. Louis hotel who says she has a hard time finding work in the western Mexican state of Michoacan.
http://news.yahoo.com/migrants-obama-dont-dep...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154159 May 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe, but NOT when you're doing it. I was right, and this last one of yours confirms it, namely that "you just don't measure up".
You really don't mind looking like a foolish inept clown? You don't? Really?
Oh, come now moonchild! Moonpie and an Orange Crush? LMAO!

Ottawa

#154160 May 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, as in Red Herring. Eye dew no how two use a spell checker, ya no!
<quoted text>
Did you notice all my words are spelled correctly this time?
Hey, smarten up, Rogue. Fragile, are we? Show me where and when I corrected you. I don't do that. Unless of course you correct me like slimy LRS awkwardly does. I just mentioned potatoe as in Quayle. That's all. Instead of laughing, or responding with "typo" or I was absent-minded or I erred, which is fine and believable, you lamely come back with "red herring". Why? I make mistakes, I acknowledge them. I did to sleazy LRS yesterday. Everyone makes them. Is that so awful?

Ottawa

#154161 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I thought it ended up in your mouth after it had been in your derriere!
We know that you like the natural chocolate flavor, right?
derrière, KFC GB, not derriere.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154162 May 3, 2013
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big [all 6’5” 240# of him], strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces. When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid, and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an ‘Attitude Suitability Test’, that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six Meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Ottawa

#154163 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on misquoting people? As you will notice, I said "most" words ending in "S". A grammarian? Really? LMAO!
Quit now. Yes, cease and desist while you're merely and just laughably behind.

Grammarian? I knew you'd get a chuckle out of it. Want to spar on spelling, grammar, syntax, composition in English, my SECOND language and your FIRST? We can even use the American version, I don't mind. I'll get "thru" it long before we say "goodnite" and resume "traveling". After we're done, we can try in French, my FIRST language and possibly in Italian where I'm not Dante-like, but adequate, or Spanish which would make Cervantes spin in his grave as my handle of it is extremely basic. Working on it.

Ottawa

#154164 May 3, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come now moonchild! Moonpie and an Orange Crush? LMAO!
Sinking deeper and deeper. Painful to watch. I'm sorry.

Ottawa

#154165 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big [all 6’5” 240# of him], strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces. When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid, and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an ‘Attitude Suitability Test’, that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six Meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit."
"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"
Did someone forget to switch monikers? Somehow sounds familiar.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154166 May 3, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
derrière, KFC GB, not derriere.
Why does spell-check red-line your spelling, BUT NOT MINE?
Interesting, huh?

So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154167 May 3, 2013
INSIDE EDITION: "Oh look his name is Barry Soetoro!"...and his religion is Islam and his nationality is Indonesian! Geeeez...anyone in this country paying attention?...BTW when did Barry ever change his name legally to Barack Hussein Obama?....Guess what? NEVER!...More importantly when was he EVER an American citizen?...Also NEVER!...

Tell us SHEEPLE, on what date did Barry ever change his name legally back to Barack Hussein Obama?
Surely you know, right?

On what date did Barry ever legally become a US citizen again after being an Indonesian citizen?
Surely you know, right?

Damn, 5 years later and you still can't say, huh?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154168 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Sinking deeper and deeper.
The deeper the better, right QUEER?
More chocolate on the dick, huh?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154169 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Did someone forget to switch monikers? Somehow sounds familiar.
Proof that you are delusional???
It is still me, QUEER!
Convinced now?

Ottawa

#154170 May 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does spell-check red-line your spelling, BUT NOT MINE?
Interesting, huh?
So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?
Because spell-check is English language-based. DOH. Try Alt 138 to the è, derrière face LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Oh, reg'd is red-lined? Wonder why that is? Sigh.

The way you describe, well, your very words: "We know that you like the natural chocolate flavor, right? So, you must agree that you love the natural chocolate flavor of shit, right QUEER?".

Seems you're familiar with what is to most people disgusting stuff but very appetizing to you. And the "queer" thing resurfaces once more. Ever hear of sick kinky, like mixing up feces with derrière and "queer" (KFC GB tm reg'd).
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154171 May 3, 2013
Looks like the QUEER has run off, tired of being clown-stompped once again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick n Angela 1,192,180
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 34 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 40 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 2 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM