BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#154074 May 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes, in 1869 all persons born in the US not subject to any foreign power could be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, Natural Born Citizens.
Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause.
The remainder of your post is irrelevant, since the 14th amendment was ratified in 1868 and became law of the land.
Re: "Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause."

Trumbull is considered the author of the citizenship clause.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154075 May 2, 2013
THE COLD CASE POSSE WILL ASSIST IN THE ALABAMA SUPREME COURT CASE AGAINST OBAMA!

Attorney Larry Klayman, who is the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, presently has an Obama eligibility case on appeal in the Alabama Supreme Court. Judge Roy Moore is on that court.

Klayman is representing 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish. Goode and McInnish are asking the court to compel Secretary of State Beth Chapman to confirm that all candidates on the state’s 2012 ballot were qualified and duly eligible to serve in the stated positions.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154076 May 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How/s that twit out west that is being tried for murdering her boy friend and that seems to be a very big issue with ABC, CBS, NBC,,,,, and Fox News. But only Fox News is covering the Dr. Gosnell murder trial and the Gosnell trial potentially will have a very big impact on the whole country will little miss twit will not.
I don't know the name of the twit and I am not sure if the trial is in California or Nevada or another state. And I don't care either. But a low of low-IQ people seem interested in it!
I don't know, but I would opine low-brow people and low-IQ twits are a0 times the ones watching the "twit out west". Rogue, Foxnews.com is sensationalism, is crap and most of its viewers are crap.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#154077 May 2, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
Seattle police fight protesters arresting 15 Tea Partiers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NLMTHtrPrK0XX
Seattle police arrested 18 ObamaZombies. Many of the protesters are self-described anarchists. These people plan to get arrested a year in advance. How long since there hasn't been arrests on May 1? It is so bad that they have to make up new reasons to promote violence and mayhem. The anarchists who broke windows of store fronts or attacked police officers should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154080 May 2, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause."
Trumbull is considered the author of the citizenship clause.
Howard is the author! LMAO!

Ottawa

#154081 May 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful use of the English language! Brilliant! LMAO!
I agree,I boobooed. I admit it and hang my head in shame. Now, you watch, your turn's coming. those "it's", "its", "your", "you're", etc. Will you be as gracious? Even your spellcheck won't help you.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#154083 May 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, what's a boo hoo? A U.S. citizen will be one of the following; natural born, native born or naturalized. Unfortunately for you though, Obumbler is/was none of the abo

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

O!!!
You failed again. You're a miserable loser like every other birther.

Congratulations, you've been scraping rock bottom for quite some time now. What's sad is you don't even try to support your childish opinions.

Sad.
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

#154084 May 2, 2013
Reid defends remark likening Tea Party to modern-day anarchists
By Alexander Bolton - 05/02/13

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/297353-rei...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154086 May 2, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154087 May 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,I boobooed. I admit it and hang my head in shame. Now, you watch, your turn's coming. those "it's", "its", "your", "you're", etc. Will you be as gracious? Even your spellcheck won't help you.
Spellcheck is for sissies.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154088 May 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed again. You're a miserable loser like every other birther.
Congratulations, you've been scraping rock bottom for quite some time now. What's sad is you don't even try to support your childish opinions.
Sad.
Barfer, considering you're 180 degrees off in all your thinking, that would make me 100% correct! You're welcome for the lesson. LMAO! Oh Barfer, don't try and be a showoff, we know you lack the beans to post a link! LMAO!! What-A-Tuber!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154089 May 2, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
Re: "Did the framers think the two were interchangeable? "
Answer: YES.
Bullshit!
Do you mean synonymous?
Of course you do but the Founding Fathers used the words Natural Born, NOT native born in the Presidential eligibility clause!

Find the words Natural Born in the 14th Amendment, or Native Born in the Presidential eligibility clause.

Let me simplify this for you.
The Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution, not the 14th Amendment!

Yep, I'm SMEllen1!

Ottawa

#154091 May 2, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
Obama Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Even though 90% of Americans are in favour of it. NRA flunkies.
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

#154095 May 2, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
Obama Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Even though 90% of Americans are in favour of it. NRA flunkies.
If The People actually read the proposed bill, they would not be in favor of it. It is like the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. When they learn what is really in it, they are overwhelmingly against it.
Democrats join push to dump Obamacare tax

By JENNIFER HABERKORN | 3/22/13 9:02 AM EDT
Thirty-four Senate Democrats joined Republicans on Thursday night in a nonbinding but overwhelming vote to repeal a key tax in President Barack Obama's health reform law.

The Senate voted 79-20 to get rid of the law's 2.3 percent sales tax on medical device-makers.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/democra...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154096 May 2, 2013
Sumbodi dun got Ascendo's pontees all n'a wad! LMAO!

Ottawa

#154099 May 2, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Spellcheck is for sissies.
I don't use it here, but if I were you...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154100 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't use it here, but if I were you...
From your post.
"What's that go to the with the Constitution?"
Never correct anyone again, Mr. Moe Ron! LMAO! squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154101 May 2, 2013
Hey jackfish, how's the weather in Dropoutville, Granada? LMAO!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154102 May 2, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just your opinion and you can show us no where in the constitution of any supreme court ruling that says other wise.
Well the birfoon has filed over 200 law suits and has yet to get one court (Supreme Court included) to say otherwise. I would say mine is a fairly resilient opinion, but in all fairness you do have the likes of Orly and Mario on your side who beg to differ and has told the court so only to be scolded by said body for their “heroic” efforts at interpreting birfoon law to the courts amusement.

That is to say while your opinion is duly noted it is not the prevailing one and there is not the slightest indication whatsoever that it ever will be.

Of course we all know it’s not the law that concerns any birfoon as the bifoon has never had a problem thwarting the law. The birfoon’s problem has always been and always will be about getting Obama out of office by any means necessary and if he has to lie, cheat, steal or call for secession and revolution that’s exactly what he’ll do.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154103 May 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
THE COLD CASE POSSE WILL ASSIST IN THE ALABAMA SUPREME COURT CASE AGAINST OBAMA!
Attorney Larry Klayman, who is the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, presently has an Obama eligibility case on appeal in the Alabama Supreme Court. Judge Roy Moore is on that court.
Klayman is representing 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish. Goode and McInnish are asking the court to compel Secretary of State Beth Chapman to confirm that all candidates on the state’s 2012 ballot were qualified and duly eligible to serve in the stated positions.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making your neighbors nervous? Let me make this perfectly clear to you GB. There is nothing the Alabama SC or any court can do to overturn a presidential election so no one is nervous least of all from a birfoon law suit. You need to get it through that thick noggin of yours that your case is the same in Alabama as it’s been everywhere else and it will end the same in Alabama as it did everywhere else.
Fables do not advance through the court system masquerading as fact no matter how backward and uneducated the state GB. Yes, Roy Moore is a well-known idiot and may well be on the short list to the closest mental facility, but I doubt even he would rule positively on a case so obviously flawed as any a birfoon could possibly present.
The good judge has lost to reality once (for his god no less) and it wasn’t a very pleasant experience for him. I doubt seriously he’ll go out on the same ledge for the ignorant birfoon, but even if he does the other eight justices certainly won’t.
Did I not make myself perfectly clear GB? No one can help your case as with all others it is doomed to fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,114,900
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 9 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 11 min Ralph 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Uzi 68,555

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]