BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,759)

Showing posts 135,161 - 135,180 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Seattle police fight protesters arresting 15 Tea Partiers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
At no time, carpet bomb any populated area then Rouge what about this then!!
The Christmas bombings of Hanoi December 1972, US president Richard Nixon ordered a brutal intensive bombing campaign against the capital city of Hanoi, using a large number of B-52 strategic bombers and tactical aircraft.
This was the biggest, bloodiest bombardment conducted by the US Air Force since the end of World War II, on the pretext of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam “refusing” to resume the Peace Conference in Paris.
During the 12-day-and-night campaign, codenamed Operation Linebacker II, starting on December 18, the US Air Force and Navy dispatched 729 B-52 sorties and nearly 4000 tactical aircraft sorties to drop 80,000 tonnes of bombs onto military and industrial targets in North Vietnam, especially Hanoi and Haiphong. Hanoi alone suffered 40,000 tonnes of bombs, many of which hit the centre and densely populated areas
2,300 civilians, including nearly 1,500 people in Hanoi.
So explain that then.
How do you know they were civilians? Because the commies told you they were. Then maybe the also lied about the total number. Besides, if they 80,000 tons of bombs on Hanoi and Haiphong they would have killed 230,000, not just 2,300. And even if they were civilians and they were working in a war plant, they are a legitimate target.

In addition to the minimum figure given in the Strategic bombing survey the number of people killed by Allied bombing in Germany has been estimated at between 400,000 and 600,000. In the UK 60,595 British were killed by German bombing, and in France 67,078 French were killed by US-UK bombing
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a bad habit of calling others stupid simply because they and everyone else finds the birfoon interpretation of what constitutes a NBC both odd and fringe to say the least.
First off there are only two classes of citizen in this country and they are natural born and naturalized. A born citizen is in fact a natural born citizen and Wong Kim Ark was found to be a born citizen.
It doesn’t matter that you “think” the court should have spelled out NBC in their decision or the 14 amendment should have spelled it out because to date there were and are only two classes of citizen from which to choose and only one of those could possibly a NBC.
The point being no court or amendment has added your two parent third citizenship class and because you believe it should be so don’t make it so and it certainly is no cause for you to call those who disagree with you (which is every legal scholar in the country) stupid.
You’ll also note that absolutely no one has questioned Obama’s NBC status save the ignorant birfoon so that alone should tell something
That is just your opinion and you can show us no where in the constitution of any supreme court ruling that says other wise.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know how you Libtards read between the lines but in no place in U.S. vs. Wong Kim Ark nor the Fourteenth Amendment does it mention "natural born citizen"! NOWHERE!!!
Bet you don’t assume your right to bear arms only gives you a right to a knife or a club simply because you can’t find Glock in the second amendment.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
If you want to pass a US citizenship test I suggest you study from this link Mr. Liars. Otherwise never mind.
http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.h...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Special Ops Whistleblower: Signal Went Out From Special Ops On Ground For All Available Assets To Assist, No Aid Came
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/02/benghazi-s...

Chicago Law Prof on Obama: "The Professors Hated Him because he was Lazy, Unqualified & Never Attended any of the Faculty Meetings"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/03/chica...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this" "What's that go to the with the Constitution?", mean?
Look at the background and see under whose auspices...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, what's a boo hoo? A U.S. citizen will be one of the following; natural born, native born or naturalized. Unfortunately for you though, Obumbler is/was none of the above as he was a Brit when born thanks to his father. Too bad you little girls insist on being stupid. Hmm, maybe it comes naturally for ya. Hey, makes it easier for the rest of us to succeed! What-A-Dumbazz! LMAO LTR opened his mouth today and two turds fell out! Are ye full? LMAO!!!
There are only two kinds of citizens. Naturalized (not citizens at birth) and Natural Born (citizens at birth, mainly due to birth in the USA).

Obama was born in the USA, in Hawaii, as his BC and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, etc, etc, etc---all show. Therefore Obama is a Natural Born Citizen. The citizenship of Obama's father has no effect at all.

I have already quoted the Wong Kim Ark supreme court ruling, and it says that the meaning of NBC refers to the PLACE of birth. And since there has been no Supreme Court ruling to the contrary, and since on October 1 of last year the Supreme Court turned down an appeal which would have given it the chance to overturn the ruling, the Wong Kim Ark decision is the legal definition of Natural Born Citizen. That is why, duh, not a single member of the 535 members of Congress voted not to confirm Obama in the 2008 or the 2012 elections, and not a single elector in the 356 Electoral votes that Obama won in 2008 or the 332 he won in 2012 changed her or his vote from Obama to McCain or from Obama to Romney or did not vote. Why not? Because, duh, not a single one of those 690 or so electors thought that Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "All three network newscasts on Monday and Tuesday ignored the shocking assertions made by a whistleblower who told Fox News that special forces could have responded to the 2012 terrorist attack on Benghazi". What BS. What utter speculative BS. Were there US troops on the ground? How far offshore were the ships that carried helicopters? How long to prepare the men, the machines and flight time to the site? Is there a close place where they can land? You know if this whistleblower has the answers to these questions? FBI and CIA turning on Obama? Can you indicate where you got that? You cite Foxnews.com and http://conservativebyte.com ...could you even be more biased?
You would think the birfoon would have had enough of quoting Fox by now.

Fox News ‘Expert’ Outlines Benghazi Rescue Plan That Would Have Worked Great Except For The Time Travel Part
HTTP://WONKETTE.COM/514824/FOX-NEWS-EXPERT-OU...

“Birdzell sums up the quality of Fox’s top-secret anonymous source (who, incidentally, is very worried that the Obama administration may assassinate him for speaking out):“The person in the interview is a clown and I am incredibly disappointed in the news for not using Google.”

On the other hand, we’re pretty sure that if that Special Forces group had made it to Benghazi just in time for a few of its members to be killed as well, then Fox News and Republicans would be praising President Obama for giving a rescue mission the best possible try”

Yeah right, of course they would.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes, in 1869 all persons born in the US not subject to any foreign power could be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, Natural Born Citizens.
Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause.
The remainder of your post is irrelevant, since the 14th amendment was ratified in 1868 and became law of the land.
Re: "Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause."

Trumbull is considered the author of the citizenship clause.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

THE COLD CASE POSSE WILL ASSIST IN THE ALABAMA SUPREME COURT CASE AGAINST OBAMA!

Attorney Larry Klayman, who is the founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, presently has an Obama eligibility case on appeal in the Alabama Supreme Court. Judge Roy Moore is on that court.

Klayman is representing 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish. Goode and McInnish are asking the court to compel Secretary of State Beth Chapman to confirm that all candidates on the state’s 2012 ballot were qualified and duly eligible to serve in the stated positions.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How/s that twit out west that is being tried for murdering her boy friend and that seems to be a very big issue with ABC, CBS, NBC,,,,, and Fox News. But only Fox News is covering the Dr. Gosnell murder trial and the Gosnell trial potentially will have a very big impact on the whole country will little miss twit will not.
I don't know the name of the twit and I am not sure if the trial is in California or Nevada or another state. And I don't care either. But a low of low-IQ people seem interested in it!
I don't know, but I would opine low-brow people and low-IQ twits are a0 times the ones watching the "twit out west". Rogue, Foxnews.com is sensationalism, is crap and most of its viewers are crap.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Nasrat wrote:
Seattle police fight protesters arresting 15 Tea Partiers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Seattle police arrested 18 ObamaZombies. Many of the protesters are self-described anarchists. These people plan to get arrested a year in advance. How long since there hasn't been arrests on May 1? It is so bad that they have to make up new reasons to promote violence and mayhem. The anarchists who broke windows of store fronts or attacked police officers should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause."
Trumbull is considered the author of the citizenship clause.
Howard is the author! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful use of the English language! Brilliant! LMAO!
I agree,I boobooed. I admit it and hang my head in shame. Now, you watch, your turn's coming. those "it's", "its", "your", "you're", etc. Will you be as gracious? Even your spellcheck won't help you.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, what's a boo hoo? A U.S. citizen will be one of the following; natural born, native born or naturalized. Unfortunately for you though, Obumbler is/was none of the abo

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

O!!!
You failed again. You're a miserable loser like every other birther.

Congratulations, you've been scraping rock bottom for quite some time now. What's sad is you don't even try to support your childish opinions.

Sad.
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Reid defends remark likening Tea Party to modern-day anarchists
By Alexander Bolton - 05/02/13

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/297353-rei...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,I boobooed. I admit it and hang my head in shame. Now, you watch, your turn's coming. those "it's", "its", "your", "you're", etc. Will you be as gracious? Even your spellcheck won't help you.
Spellcheck is for sissies.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed again. You're a miserable loser like every other birther.
Congratulations, you've been scraping rock bottom for quite some time now. What's sad is you don't even try to support your childish opinions.
Sad.
Barfer, considering you're 180 degrees off in all your thinking, that would make me 100% correct! You're welcome for the lesson. LMAO! Oh Barfer, don't try and be a showoff, we know you lack the beans to post a link! LMAO!! What-A-Tuber!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,161 - 135,180 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 48 min IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Roger Hammerstein 1,073,266
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 3 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 7 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE