BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,757)

Showing posts 135,121 - 135,140 of173,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am sure this is what Jacques was talking about. I usually leave links to subject I talk about but Jacques usually doesn't.
I have my grandson a Ruger 10/22 for his 14th b-day. One gift wrapped box had the rifle in it and the second smaller one had the two ten-round magazines in it. I gave the small box to my daughter as she is the custodian of the weapon and you can not shoot it without the magazine in it and it is easier to lock up the magazines.
Five-year-old child kills sister with gun he received as a gift
Kentucky coroner Gary White says "you learn to start shooting a gun here at a very young age" after a five-year-old US boy accidentally shot dead his two-year-old sister.
10:55AM BST 02 May 2013
The US boy accidentally shot his two-year-old sister to death with a rifle he had received as a gift last year, authorities said on Wednesday.
Gary White, a coroner in Cumberland County, Kentucky, said the children's mother was at home at the time and heard the gunshot when she stepped outside for a few minutes.
He said the rifle was kept in a corner, and that the family did not realise a bullet had been left inside it. The girl died of a single gunshot wound to the chest area.
Mr White also told the Lexington Herald-Leader newspaper that the boy received the .22-calibre rifle – especially made for children – as a gift.
The shooting, while accidental, highlights a cultural divide in the US debate over gun control, which again became a major issue after 20 young children and six adults were shot dead at a Connecticut school in December.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
Couldn't you give your grandson a toy, a baseball bat or glove, or a soccer ball, or a book, or a tablet, or clothes, or a Bible ? Why a gun? you'd do better if you gave him Playboy. At least, he couldn't kill anyone with it, accidentally or otherwise. He may even learn stuff.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is another story on the same subject. Yes, you can buy a Cricket at Wal Mart and even buy one with a pink stock. But I think you are an idiot if you let anyone under sixteen use any firearm without adult supervision.
In any event, five is too young to even let use a bb-gun. But then some ghetto people let toddlers smoke pot so they will sleep better.
Here's How the Rifle That Just Killed a 2-Year-Old Girl Is Marketed for Kids—By Mark Follman| May. 1, 2013
On Tuesday, inside a rural Kentucky home, a five-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his two-year-old sister. The boy had been playing with a .22 caliber single-shot Crickett rifle made and marketed for kids. The children's mother was reportedly outside the house when the shooting took place, and apparently didn't know that the gun contained a shell.
"Just one of those crazy accidents," said the Cumberland County coroner, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crick...
""Just one of those crazy accidents," said the Cumberland County coroner, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader." This guy's a coroner, a doctor? What ignorance! An accident that had no reason happening.

Oh, Rogue, would it have not been les lethal to hit her in the head with his Playboy gift?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jey Jacques, Do you remember this?
Michael Jackson dangles his baby over a hotel balcony
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You don't have to be born in the sticks to be an idiot.
I have a 17' fishing boat and if you want to go fishing with me, you must wear your life preserver. Same as if you want to ride in my car. But I see idiots all the time who have small children in their cars without seat belts or child seats.
Oh, when my g-daughter was almost five years old I took her to Flagler beach and I brought along a life preserver. She saw other kids who were not wearing one so she did not want to wear hers but I told her if she wanted to go into the water, she had to wear one.
After a while we took a break and then when we were about ready to get into the water again, she put it on without being told.
To my knowledge, they never recovered his body.
6-year-old boy presumed drowned in Southwest Florida
By ASSOCIATED PRESS Posted April 22, 2013
LONGBOAT PASS — The search for a 6-year-old boy who went missing in Gulf waters off Southwest Florida has turned into a recovery mission.
Authorities informed Laketa Taylor on Sunday afternoon that Lamontea's body must be submerged. Bradenton Beach police are expected to say Monday morning whether they'll continue the search for his body.
The child went missing Saturday evening while swimming with his cousins. They got caught in a strong current and rescuers pulled three children from the water.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2013/apr/22/6-...
What the hell is the above all about? Do you think I condone stupid idiotic and dangerous behaviour? Are you nuts?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I sure hope this Global Warming does not get any worse.
Rare May storm dumps more than a foot of snow in Wisconsin, Minnesota - By Brendan O'Brien | Reuters –
http://news.yahoo.com/rare-may-storm-dumps-mo...
80 F here today. Normal is 60F . What do you make of this, Rogue? What about the drought in southern CAL and out-of-control brush fires which normally occur in the fall?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Solar Cycle #24 the coldest solar cycle in over 90 years. But have no worries as evil mankind is more powerful than the sun!
http://news.yahoo.com/rare-may-storm-dumps-mo...
How many times I have to ask you, Rogue the climatologist? Have the global temps risen or fallen in the last 20, 30, 40 years? If so, up or down, how much? As I said, I'm not the expert you are in these matters and the way you expertly write about meteorology, you should have those numbers at your fingertips.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you?
Nothing that supports your fable. Lots of decisions that sink it.

Take for example:

Fair v. Obama (Maryland 2012) ruling: The issue of the definition of “natural born citizen” is thus firmly resolved by the United States Supreme Court in a prior opinion [US v Wong], and as this court sees it, that holding is binding on the ultimate issue in this case

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If mankind is as powerful as you think they are, why did we just not cap Mount Pinatubo and prevent it from erupting?
The June 12-15, 1991, eruption of 1475m Pinatubo volcano, located 100 kilometers northwest of Manila in the Philippines, was one of the largest eruptions of this century and it strongly effected some aspects of our climate.
The eruption of the volcano produced a large number of micrometer-sized droplets (aerosols) of sulfuric acid which were thrown into the stratosphere. These particles eventually spread out over the globe. The very small droplets blocked energy coming from the Sun, the result was that the Earth cooled off a little with about a half degree centigrade.
These volcanic droplets had also got some other side effects, the particles catalyzed heterogeneous reactions that were probably the cause of unusually low ozone levels.
http://library.thinkquest.org/17457/volcanoes...
Well,well, so eruption of Mount Pinatubo may have temporarily halted global warming and accelerated ozone depletion. Ooooookay. Oh, how about those rises or falls in global temps the last 20, 30 40 years?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that supports your fable. Lots of decisions that sink it.
Take for example:
Fair v. Obama (Maryland 2012) ruling: The issue of the definition of “natural born citizen” is thus firmly resolved by the United States Supreme Court in a prior opinion [US v Wong], and as this court sees it, that holding is binding on the ultimate issue in this case
So, just what does the USSC say? They do not mention "natural born citizen", do they?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well maybe Jon Daily is not a looney-lefty, but he is left of center and he has figured Obama out!
Limbo Update The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 1 May 2013
You really really don't get it. Libs and dems can afford to laugh at themselves. Conservatives can't because they have so much to laugh about.

John Daily is smart, intelligent and witty. And a liberal, don't kid yourself. Too smart to be conservative.

PS : Ask your repub friends in Congress why they won't close Guantanamo, not Obama.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Evangelicals? What's that go to the with the Constitution?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "All three network newscasts on Monday and Tuesday ignored the shocking assertions made by a whistleblower who told Fox News that special forces could have responded to the 2012 terrorist attack on Benghazi". What BS. What utter speculative BS. Were there US troops on the ground? How far offshore were the ships that carried helicopters? How long to prepare the men, the machines and flight time to the site? Is there a close place where they can land? You know if this whistleblower has the answers to these questions? FBI and CIA turning on Obama? Can you indicate where you got that? You cite Foxnews.com and http://conservativebyte.com ...could you even be more biased?
At the time of the assault, no one knew how long it would last. What if it had gone on for a few days?
But the facts are that Obama is OBSTRUCTING justice by preventing our people from testifying before Congress. It has been seven f-ing months and they just started looking for suspects!!!
Oh, siting Fox News is biased but sitting ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN is NOT?! News is not a democracy where the majority decide what is and what is not newsworthy!!! You have heard of the First Amendment to our Constitution, haven't you? Or does it mean only YOU have First Amendment rights and we do not?
Isn't it funny that you hate Fox New for reporting what you don't want them to report while I have contempt for the LSM for burying the news.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>So, just what does the USSC say? They do not mention "natural born citizen", do they?
The MD Court disagrees. They say that SCOTUS clearly held that born here = natural born citizen.

So did the AZ Court ...

Allen v. Obama (Arizona 2012) ruling:“Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986(1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Revealed: Multiple Obama Birth Certificates Surface In Alabama Supreme Court Case
http://networkedblogs.com/KMjvu
Obama and Western Backed Al Qaeda Terrorists Behead Innocent Syrians
http://humanrightsactivists.wordpress.com/201...
Cold Case Posse: "Obama's Selective Service Card poorly forged."
The word 'natural" means without adulteration, undoubted, and that is why Obama is NOT a "natural-born citizen" of the United States of America. By the letter of the law, at the time, he was born a British Subject before he became an Indonesian. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and this bisexual thug is using yet another of numerous fake Social Security numbers. Trump, Pat Boone, Alan Keyes, Sheriff Joe Arpaio were all correct when they publicly proclaimed "Obama is illegal." Thanks to the Freemasons we have this usurping despot ushering in the NWO as Big Brother.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of the assault, no one knew how long it would last. What if it had gone on for a few days?
But the facts are that Obama is OBSTRUCTING justice by preventing our people from testifying before Congress. It has been seven f-ing months and they just started looking for suspects!!!
Oh, siting Fox News is biased but sitting ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN is NOT?! News is not a democracy where the majority decide what is and what is not newsworthy!!! You have heard of the First Amendment to our Constitution, haven't you? Or does it mean only YOU have First Amendment rights and we do not?
Isn't it funny that you hate Fox New for reporting what you don't want them to report while I have contempt for the LSM for burying the news.
You wrote : "At the time of the assault, no one knew how long it would last. What if it had gone on for a few days?" Thanks for answering my question. So, nothing COULD be done. Why have you been constantly blaming Obama for not taking action? And why do you suppose he or Sec of State Clinton would've been informed from the very beginning of the attack?

Preventing witnesses? What about Clinton and CIA head testimonies? Can you go much higher than that? How is Obama preventing other witnesses from testifying? Any inside info about that? ALL networks report what or what they don't want to report. That is why trash like foxnews.com is still allowed to function. Oh, I don't hate Foxnews.com . You invented that. Show me where I said I hated foxnews.com . Hate is a strong word. I hardly ever use it except to say I hate green peas.

Oh, you don't have an embassy in Benghazi. Embassies can only be located in capital cities. That would be Tripoli.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The word 'natural" means without adulteration, undoubted, and that is why Obama is NOT a "natural-born citizen" of the United States of America. By the letter of the law, at the time, he was born a British Subject before he became an Indonesian. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and this bisexual thug is using yet another of numerous fake Social Security numbers. Trump, Pat Boone, Alan Keyes, Sheriff Joe Arpaio were all correct when they publicly proclaimed "Obama is illegal." Thanks to the Freemasons we have this usurping despot ushering in the NWO as Big Brother.
Obama's birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii and the public Index Data file and the birth notice in the Hawaii papers sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii all show that Obama was born in Hawaii.

And the meaning of Natural Born Citizen has been decided by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case to come from the common law and to include every child born on US soil except for the children of foreign diplomats. Disagree? Well, birthers have taken their claim that two US parents are required to ten, TEN, US appeals courts, and not a single one of them has ruled their way. They all agreed that the meaning was defined by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case. And, on Oct. 1, of last year, the US Supreme Court turned down an appeal of one of those ten cases, meaning that it left its ruling that every child born in the USA is a Natural Born Citizen except for the children of foreign diplomats STANDING.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ngham also said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
It seems that by 1869 he had changed his mind from what he said in 1866.
More importantly, Senator Lyman Trumball, the actual author of the citizenship clause of the 14th amendment, said:
“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born. I read from Paschale's Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)
LMAO!!! Yes, in 1869 all persons born in the US not subject to any foreign power could be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, Natural Born Citizens.
Trumbull wasn't the actual author of the Citizenship Clause.
The remainder of your post is irrelevant, since the 14th amendment was ratified in 1868 and became law of the land.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Every time you post your fable the world laughs. Sucks to be Dufus. Do the world a favor. Get some new material
LMAO!!! The only thing that sucks, is you inability to understand what you read.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already stated my interests. Poopo thinks Obama's award ceremony was far more important that this murder trial. And apparently the LSM also feels that way.<quoted text>
Not one of you Libtards has ever explained what Obama did in 2008 to win the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize? Being the first half-black to be elected president is not a reason to be even recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize.
In other words, the Nobel Peace Prize has become a Liberal political football
You really need to do something about your senility Rogue as it appears to be getting worse and I do believe they have medication that can at least slow the progression.

Liberals need not explain anything the Nobel committee does as they have their own proficient spokes persons who are very capable of explaining their own decisions whether you agree with them or not.

That said, I’ll post the same explanation and video I posted a couple of weeks ago when you posited the same question. However in short he was awarded the prize for his vision.

“The president has produced an entirely new international climate since taking office, which is a concrete achievement in and of itself”
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20091009...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Did the framers think the two were interchangeable? "
Answer: YES.
Native-born citizen and Natural-born citizen are synonyms. They were then, and they are now. In fact, as one major demonstration that they are synonyms and have long been considered so in common American use is the questions asked when men registered for the draft in WWI (yes, one).
They were asked whether or not they were citizens, and then, if they were, whether they were naturalized or natural born. Notice, only two possibilities, naturalized--meaning not citizens at birth---and natural born, meaning citizens at birth. Only two categories. Every citizen who is not naturalized is natural born.
That is the way that Tucker and Rawle, who knew the writers of the US Constitution, used the term Natural Born Citizen.
"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)
"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)
LMAO!!! You seem to forget, everything changed in 1866/1868, states no longer made citizens.
Yep, in order to be a citizen at birth, you had to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, there of", just simply saying not a citizen of another nation at birth.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status and the US can not strip a citizenship from anyone, unless requested by that person.
Learn to Read

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The word 'natural" means without adulteration, undoubted, and that is why Obama is NOT a "natural-born citizen" of the United States of America. By the letter of the law, at the time, he was born a British Subject before he became an Indonesian. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and this bisexual thug is using yet another of numerous fake Social Security numbers. Trump, Pat Boone, Alan Keyes, Sheriff Joe Arpaio were all correct when they publicly proclaimed "Obama is illegal." Thanks to the Freemasons we have this usurping despot ushering in the NWO as Big Brother.
So tell us Doc. Are there any groups of more than 7 people that aren't out to get you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,121 - 135,140 of173,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,139
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,072,013
Blood on the Fourth of July 9 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,464
Amy 7-11 35 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••