BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,756)

Showing posts 135,101 - 135,120 of173,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, people in the FBI, CIA, etc. are turning on the Obama administration. Fox News has said they have five whistleblowers on the Benghazi attack and about ten on the Boston Marathon bombings.
These people are sick and tired of being lied to, or being accused of lying to, and being left out to dry by an incompetent Obama administration.
If Obama was worried about LTC Terry Lakin incident, he surely has to be worried now. If he is not, he is a total idiot!
Oh, you think not? Then why did they release yesterday the pictures of the three people they want to talk with? Yep, seven months after Benghazi and they are still trying to sweep it under the rug. But when there is a basketball-bulge in the center of the rug, people will notice!!!

Whistleblower: We Know Who Was Behind Benghazi Attack
Posted on May 2, 2013

Could this be the cover-up to take down Obama?
Check it out:

All three network newscasts on Monday and Tuesday ignored the shocking assertions made by a whistleblower who told Fox News that special forces could have responded to the 2012 terrorist attack on Benghazi. He also claimed that the United States knows who perpetrated last year’s assault on the U.S. embassy. Fox News’s Adam Housley interviewed a man he described as a “special ops member who watched as the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi unfolded.”

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/whistlebl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I am sure this is what Jacques was talking about. I usually leave links to subject I talk about but Jacques usually doesn't.
I have my grandson a Ruger 10/22 for his 14th b-day. One gift wrapped box had the rifle in it and the second smaller one had the two ten-round magazines in it. I gave the small box to my daughter as she is the custodian of the weapon and you can not shoot it without the magazine in it and it is easier to lock up the magazines.

Five-year-old child kills sister with gun he received as a gift
Kentucky coroner Gary White says "you learn to start shooting a gun here at a very young age" after a five-year-old US boy accidentally shot dead his two-year-old sister.
10:55AM BST 02 May 2013
The US boy accidentally shot his two-year-old sister to death with a rifle he had received as a gift last year, authorities said on Wednesday.
Gary White, a coroner in Cumberland County, Kentucky, said the children's mother was at home at the time and heard the gunshot when she stepped outside for a few minutes.
He said the rifle was kept in a corner, and that the family did not realise a bullet had been left inside it. The girl died of a single gunshot wound to the chest area.
Mr White also told the Lexington Herald-Leader newspaper that the boy received the .22-calibre rifle – especially made for children – as a gift.
The shooting, while accidental, highlights a cultural divide in the US debate over gun control, which again became a major issue after 20 young children and six adults were shot dead at a Connecticut school in December.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Re: "Did the framers think the two were interchangeable? "

Answer: YES.

Native-born citizen and Natural-born citizen are synonyms. They were then, and they are now. In fact, as one major demonstration that they are synonyms and have long been considered so in common American use is the questions asked when men registered for the draft in WWI (yes, one).

They were asked whether or not they were citizens, and then, if they were, whether they were naturalized or natural born. Notice, only two possibilities, naturalized--meaning not citizens at birth---and natural born, meaning citizens at birth. Only two categories. Every citizen who is not naturalized is natural born.

That is the way that Tucker and Rawle, who knew the writers of the US Constitution, used the term Natural Born Citizen.

"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Here is another story on the same subject. Yes, you can buy a Cricket at Wal Mart and even buy one with a pink stock. But I think you are an idiot if you let anyone under sixteen use any firearm without adult supervision.
In any event, five is too young to even let use a bb-gun. But then some ghetto people let toddlers smoke pot so they will sleep better.

Here's How the Rifle That Just Killed a 2-Year-Old Girl Is Marketed for Kids—By Mark Follman| May. 1, 2013

On Tuesday, inside a rural Kentucky home, a five-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his two-year-old sister. The boy had been playing with a .22 caliber single-shot Crickett rifle made and marketed for kids. The children's mother was reportedly outside the house when the shooting took place, and apparently didn't know that the gun contained a shell.

"Just one of those crazy accidents," said the Cumberland County coroner, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crick...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Native-born citizen and Natural-born citizen are synonyms. They were then, and they are now. In fact, as one major demonstration that they are synonyms and have long been considered so in common American use is the questions asked when men registered for the draft in WWI (yes, one).
They were asked whether or not they were citizens, and then, if they were, whether they were naturalized or natural born. Notice, only two possibilities, naturalized--meaning not citizens at birth---and natural born, meaning citizens at birth. Only two categories. Every citizen who is not naturalized is natural born.
That is the way that Tucker and Rawle, who knew the writers of the US Constitution, used the term Natural Born Citizen.
"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)
"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)
Again, a non-judicial opinion. Worthless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Jey Jacques, Do you remember this?
Michael Jackson dangles his baby over a hotel balcony
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You don't have to be born in the sticks to be an idiot.
I have a 17' fishing boat and if you want to go fishing with me, you must wear your life preserver. Same as if you want to ride in my car. But I see idiots all the time who have small children in their cars without seat belts or child seats.
Oh, when my g-daughter was almost five years old I took her to Flagler beach and I brought along a life preserver. She saw other kids who were not wearing one so she did not want to wear hers but I told her if she wanted to go into the water, she had to wear one.
After a while we took a break and then when we were about ready to get into the water again, she put it on without being told.
To my knowledge, they never recovered his body.

6-year-old boy presumed drowned in Southwest Florida
By ASSOCIATED PRESS Posted April 22, 2013

LONGBOAT PASS — The search for a 6-year-old boy who went missing in Gulf waters off Southwest Florida has turned into a recovery mission.

Authorities informed Laketa Taylor on Sunday afternoon that Lamontea's body must be submerged. Bradenton Beach police are expected to say Monday morning whether they'll continue the search for his body.

The child went missing Saturday evening while swimming with his cousins. They got caught in a strong current and rescuers pulled three children from the water.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2013/apr/22/6-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh, when my g-son was ten y/o I bought him a MX350 Razor Dirt Bike.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Razor-MX350-Dirt-Ro...
I also bought him a motocross helmet, shoulder pads, knee pads, etc. I know they go only 18 mph but that is fast enough to get hurt.
Oh, he is on a three-day class trip around Georgia. Their first stop yesterday was suppose to be Andersonville! if you do not know what Andersonville was, Google it!
In Germany I took my then 13 y/o daughter to Dachau. And she still remembers!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, a non-judicial opinion. Worthless!
I have already quoted the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court case that said that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I sure hope this Global Warming does not get any worse.

Rare May storm dumps more than a foot of snow in Wisconsin, Minnesota - By Brendan O'Brien | Reuters –
http://news.yahoo.com/rare-may-storm-dumps-mo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Solar Cycle #24 the coldest solar cycle in over 90 years. But have no worries as evil mankind is more powerful than the sun!
http://news.yahoo.com/rare-may-storm-dumps-mo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

If mankind is as powerful as you think they are, why did we just not cap Mount Pinatubo and prevent it from erupting?

The June 12-15, 1991, eruption of 1475m Pinatubo volcano, located 100 kilometers northwest of Manila in the Philippines, was one of the largest eruptions of this century and it strongly effected some aspects of our climate.
The eruption of the volcano produced a large number of micrometer-sized droplets (aerosols) of sulfuric acid which were thrown into the stratosphere. These particles eventually spread out over the globe. The very small droplets blocked energy coming from the Sun, the result was that the Earth cooled off a little with about a half degree centigrade.
These volcanic droplets had also got some other side effects, the particles catalyzed heterogeneous reactions that were probably the cause of unusually low ozone levels.
http://library.thinkquest.org/17457/volcanoes...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The modern warm period started in the late 1950 with Solar Cycle #19 which is the hottest solar cycle ever recorded. But as late as 1977 the Libtards were claiming we were entering another Little Ice Age.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Please note that this is from the University of Colorado who are the same people that are still claiming we are in Man-Made Global Warming.
So it took Libtards about twenty years to switch from the Little Ice Age mode to Man-made Global Warming.
Now, we entered the current cooling trend about a dozen years ago and given the fact it took the Libtards 20 years to figure out when the last warming trend started, it will probably take them until about 2020 to figure out the Earth has been cooling.
But if you still believe in Global Warming, please move to Canada where there is still room for you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already quoted the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court case that said that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.
No you have NOT. You obviously are too stupid to know the difference between a summary written in 2012 about a USSC ruling written in 1898.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

6 rules for better health

1. F***ing once a week is good for your health, every day is even
better.

2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your mind & body.

3. F***ing refreshes you.

4. After F***ing don't eat too much; go for more liquids.

5. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol level.

SO, REMEMBER ...

6. F ISH ING is good for your health and soul,
And may the Good Lord cleanse your FILTHY Mind!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Well maybe Jon Daily is not a looney-lefty, but he is left of center and he has figured Obama out!

Limbo Update The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 1 May 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, a non-judicial opinion. Worthless!
Got a judicial one that supports your fable?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
http://itooktheredpill.wordpress.com/2008/12/...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
One, how do you know he is a NRA anything? Because he has a gun? Tell us, do the street "venders" in Shitcago who carry guns, are they members of the NRA?
Now this happened not too long ago. What idiot would give a seven year old a 9mm handgun? When my g-son was 11 I gave him a BB rifle. I showed him how to use it and my daughter supervises. Last Christmas we went to the pistol range and let him shoot my Taurus Model 941 22 Mag revolver and he did better than my daughter was. But age 13 is much more mature than a 7 year old.
Salina boy dies after shooting accident with family By KSN TV
SALINA, Kansas – A 7-year-old Salina boy died Saturday night after accidentally shooting himself Friday afternoon. 4/15/2013
Gavin Brummett was shot in the head while handling a handgun with his dad and brother on their rural property near Salina.
http://www.ksn.com/2013/04/14/salina-boy-dies...
Oh Jacques, not all gun owners are NRA members. In fact only about 3% of all gun owners are NRA members. But you hate people who are NRA members when they are the least likely to commit crimes.
1. I wrote : "Oh, Rogue, heard about this probable NRA adorator?" and you replied "One, how do you know he is a NRA anything?" You do have much difficulty with reading, don't you? Told you 100 times, when I'm not sure I write "probably, maybe, I think, I believe, I guess " unlike you who states stuff you invent. Do you at least know the meaning of the word "probable?" . Look it up then ;

2. Oh, I notice, as you continue regaling yourself with gun tales relative to granddaughter and daughter, how you LOVE it. Ever read a paper, a book, a magazine, see a movie, a theatre play, a rock or C&W or opera or symphony? Or do you just talk about guns and play with them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a judicial one that supports your fable?
Do you?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, people in the FBI, CIA, etc. are turning on the Obama administration. Fox News has said they have five whistleblowers on the Benghazi attack and about ten on the Boston Marathon bombings.
These people are sick and tired of being lied to, or being accused of lying to, and being left out to dry by an incompetent Obama administration.
If Obama was worried about LTC Terry Lakin incident, he surely has to be worried now. If he is not, he is a total idiot!
Oh, you think not? Then why did they release yesterday the pictures of the three people they want to talk with? Yep, seven months after Benghazi and they are still trying to sweep it under the rug. But when there is a basketball-bulge in the center of the rug, people will notice!!!
Whistleblower: We Know Who Was Behind Benghazi Attack
Posted on May 2, 2013
Could this be the cover-up to take down Obama?
Check it out:
All three network newscasts on Monday and Tuesday ignored the shocking assertions made by a whistleblower who told Fox News that special forces could have responded to the 2012 terrorist attack on Benghazi. He also claimed that the United States knows who perpetrated last year’s assault on the U.S. embassy. Fox News’s Adam Housley interviewed a man he described as a “special ops member who watched as the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi unfolded.”
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/whistlebl...
Rogue : "All three network newscasts on Monday and Tuesday ignored the shocking assertions made by a whistleblower who told Fox News that special forces could have responded to the 2012 terrorist attack on Benghazi". What BS. What utter speculative BS. Were there US troops on the ground? How far offshore were the ships that carried helicopters? How long to prepare the men, the machines and flight time to the site? Is there a close place where they can land? You know if this whistleblower has the answers to these questions? FBI and CIA turning on Obama? Can you indicate where you got that? You cite Foxnews.com and http://conservativebyte.com ...could you even be more biased?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,101 - 135,120 of173,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,072,970
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 21 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 26 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 35 min Pippa 3
Strategy 40 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 43 min Pippa 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••