BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,041 - 135,060 of 177,493 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153919 May 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, was 80F here today, Rogue. That is 30 degrees above normal. Are we experiencing global warming? Southern CA is already dealing with high heat and drought and serious, very serious uncontrollable brush fires. Rogue, this is all local stuff this heat wave here and in CA, as are you snow happenings and cold. Wake up. I did ask you if there had be an increase or decrease in global temps a while back. No reply from you yet. How many degrees has it increased/decreased in the last, say, 10, 20, 30 years? If you don't tell me, but you should know, being the expert climatologist (I don't pretend to be) and all that.
LMAO!!! Finally, the grand flaming finale!!!
Now, who did kill the wabbit?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153927 May 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, getting clown-stomped AGAIN!
Yep, I'm SMEllen1, AGAIN!
See Minor vs Happersett.
Also.
Rep. John Bingham of Ohio, considered the father of the Fourteenth Amendment, confirms the understanding and construction the framers used in regards to birthright and jurisdiction while speaking on civil rights of citizens in the House on March 9, 1866:

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153931 May 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your interest in the Gosnell trial? The man's a piece of sh*t, obviously. Does the gore that he perpetrated turn you on? Are you going to condemn legal and clinical abortions because of this pig? Are you going to blame a set of traffic lights because motorists keep on speeding through red lights? Low lifes like Gosnell are the reason abortions were made legal and because some states don't fund them, poor women have to go to people like him.
Get a life. Move on. This is 2013.
I have already stated my interests. Poopo thinks Obama's award ceremony was far more important that this murder trial. And apparently the LSM also feels that way.

Location hidden

#153934 May 1, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
No REPUBLICAN president controls the medIa. If they did there would be no Watergate.
FIFY

Location hidden

#153935 May 1, 2013
Hey nebka, do you recall the media revolt a few months ago when reporter after reporter complained of being browbeaten by the White House? I didn't think so as you have the attention span of a gnat!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153936 May 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>WIDESPREAD fraud that is including massive voter-fraud. All presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria, i.e., born on U.S. soil to a mother and father who were themselves U.S. citizens at the time of the President’s birth. Neither Arthur nor Obama were “natural born Citizens” at the time of birth. Arthur was born to an alien father who also made his U.S. citizen mother an alien. Obama was born to a non-U.S. citizen father who never became a U.S. citizen and, being here only on a temporary student visa, was never even an immigrant. There have been 46 Americans that have served as Vice-President (not including Mr. Biden). Ten were born before 1787. All Vice-Presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria.
KENYAN-BORN Obama is a puppet for the Illuminati ushering in their NWO. The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
Jesus Christ is Lord forever.
Isolated stupidity that is Birfistan
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153937 May 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
Why should we tolerate the likes of Lil Romper? We shouldn't!
For once we agree
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153938 May 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! English Common-law, only in your gotdam wildest dreams.
Why do you lie so much? You know Mr. Howard didn't use English Common-law in writing the Citizenship Clause, he made that abundantly clear, now did he!
Blather on coward. How's that Korean Citizenship working for you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153939 May 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! How is that UK/Kenyan citizenship working for you, you know the one that Barry was born with, which made him an alien!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153940 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already stated my interests. Poopo thinks Obama's award ceremony was far more important that this murder trial. And apparently the LSM also feels that way.
It WAS more important, and no on was murdered. No blood, no screams. That alone would make it very boring for you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153942 May 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! I love it, every time you post, you just show your ignorance! Do yourself a favor, stop posting or learn to read!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153944 May 1, 2013
Truth Fearer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved that you did!
I see how a complete idiot such as yourself could think that.

Sad. Seek help, Kentucky Klown Kar.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#153946 May 1, 2013
Looks like Benghazi is catching up to Barack Obama.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#153947 May 1, 2013
Pretty funny, you claim it's the gun's shooter, until you want to poorly assign blame, right ???

Wing nuts are so cute in captivity...

Dumb as rocks, Butt cute,

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153948 May 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabamas Supreme Court have considered that where all the birthers have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla!
Are you making your neighbors nervous? Let me make this perfectly clear to you GB. There is nothing the Alabama SC or any court can do to overturn a presidential election so no one is nervous least of all from a birfoon law suit. You need to get it through that thick noggin of yours that your case is the same in Alabama as its been everywhere else and it will end the same in Alabama as it did everywhere else.

Fables do not advance through the court system masquerading as fact no matter how backward and uneducated the state GB. Yes, Roy Moore is a well-known idiot and may well be on the short list to the closest mental facility, but I doubt even he would rule positively on a case so obviously flawed as any a birfoon could possibly present.

The good judge has lost to reality once (for his god no less) and it wasnt a very pleasant experience for him. I doubt seriously hell go out on the same ledge for the ignorant birfoon, but even if he does the other eight justices certainly wont.

Moreno Valley, CA

#153949 May 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, It hasn't!
No case has been heard and ruled on the merits with authenticated evidence provided by Obama!
The Georgia case WAS heard on the merits and you know it GB. The idea is to constantly move the goalpost with the extra added With authenticated evidence provided by Obama but obviously your case has to have merit before Obama would be required to present anything and it was found to have none. In other words you lost, your case is meritless and no defense is necessary.

It will be the same in Alabama GB. The court is a trier of fact not internet rumor and therein lies the birfoon dilemma. Youll need to prove in court you can get Stanley Ann to Kenya and back with child undetected by authorities in some other way besides birfoon telepathy or youll lose every time.

Roy Moore lost when the gods had his back so you should know you dont have a prayer.

Moreno Valley, CA

#153950 May 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that that is exactly what you believe, Poopoo stain.
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabamas Supreme Court have considered that where all the birthers have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla! A little louder please, I want to feel your pain!
Ha, Ha, Ha!
But, you are WRONG!
"I don't want to kill anyone's dreams, but I do feel like there's an important role to play in disabusing people of their fantasies
Rachel Maddow

Ottawa

#153952 May 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Hero Of The American Left, Professor Noam Chomsky Denounces Obama Administration.
Let's at least see it.

Ottawa

#153953 May 2, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Looks like Benghazi is catching up to Barack Obama.
It is? Please demonstrate.

Location hidden

#153954 May 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Isolated stupidity that is Birfistan
Widespread stupidity that is Libtardia!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,051
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TSM 1,101,070
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 24 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE