BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153896 May 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the truthful anti-Obama posts get removed!
SHEEPLE and Topix Administrators can't stand the truth being told about the usurper.
But you already knew that, right?
Of course you did, or are you truly that damn brain-dead?
What they can't stand are foul-mouthed profane pigs. Once you understand that and clean up your act, your insane, hateful and ignorant posts will no longer be removed.

Ottawa

#153897 May 1, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lying going on is Rogue Dumbarse lying to himself. The story is and has been covered widely by all major news outlets.
It's even on our news channels here, but Rogue would not find the coverage sufficiently gory.

Ottawa

#153898 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I personally know of one gay that was murdered ...... by his gay boyfriend. I know his father who is a retired JOC police officer and his son is in prison for life without parole.
Now, since 90 odd % of all men are straight it is only logical that more straight men murder people than gay men murder. Not according to Libertarian Logic but Conservative logic.
Now, how many gay men are murdered because they are gay, I have no idea. I don't think Kal Penn was robbed in Dupont Circle, Wash. DC at 1:20 am because he was gay but probably because he looked like an easy mark and that me might have money.
Now, can you explain why only 12% of our population is black but half of all murders are committed by black people?
You may want to try to hide your ignorance and homophobia a tad better, Rogue. Gays commit very few crimes, specially murders. And when they do, it's not on account of their hate for heterosexuals. However, some sick heterosexual homophobes will kill gays because they either hate them or for some reason feel threatened.

Ottawa

#153899 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
About eight years ago I was on a cruise ship and saw a Navy sailor in his blues so I walked over to talk to him. He seemed very agitated and drunk so I asked him what was up and he said these two gay guys were checking him out and he said it was going to punch them out.
After trying to calm him down I went to the other side of the bar and introduced myself to these two guys and I just informed him that the sailor was drunk and was upset because he thought they were checking him out so I kindly asked them to avoid any eye to eye contact with him.
When I was a much younger man I thought somewhat about gays as the sailor was thinking but for many years now I have been secure in my own sexuality and gays don't bother me.
In fact the two gay guys I talked to I was talking to them the following night and I told them I have a cousin in Northern Maine who I seldom saw but that she was a lesbian and I wanted to know from them what they knew about lesbains and they said they didn't know anything about lesbians either.
All I know about my lesbian cousin is that she was a good reputation around town, she has a significant long term person in her life and they both ride Harleys.
really? Are you serious telling us that? And what the hell was the navy guy doing in uniform on a pleasure cruise ship? That alone indicates you made it all up.

Ottawa

#153900 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No further comment.
Worker Dies in Blender at Oregon Meat Plant
CLACKAMAS, Ore. May 1, 2013 (AP)
An Oregon cleaning worker was killed when he fell into a running blender at a meat-processing plant, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office said.
Deputy Nate Thompson identified the worker as Hugo Avalos-Chanon, 41, of Portland. He worked for DCS Sanitation Management, a cleaning company that has a contract with Interstate Meat Distributors.
Paramedics and sheriff's deputies were called around 11:45 p.m. Friday, after Avalos-Chanon was found entangled in the machinery. Another worker had hit an emergency stop button, but it was too late, Thompson said. Firefighters returned the following day to dismantle the machine and remove the body.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/worker-die...
Why do you report this? Poor bugger probably suffered enough, and scene must have been so horrible. Ahhh, it's like I said a few moments ago, you like that kind of stuff, don't you, Rogue? Otherwise, why would you report it?

Ottawa

#153901 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, seven months AFTER the attack on our embassy in Benghazi, Obama will bow investigate!
BENGHAZI PROBE: FBI Posts Images of Men Wanted for Questioning, Wednesday, May 1, 2013
The FBI has posted images of three people wanted for questioning regarding the terror attack last year on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, as investigators continue to search for suspects more than seven months after the deadly assault.
The FBI released the grainy images on its website, claiming the individuals pictured were at the U.S. compound when it was attacked on Sept. 11.
“We are seeking information about three individuals who were on the grounds of the U.S. Special Mission when it was attacked,” the FBI said in a statement.“These individuals may be able to provide information to help in the investigation.”
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/benghazi-pro...
Do you think Obama will be as successful "catching" those three men as GWB was catching Osama Bin Laden? At least, Obama didn't start a war that would kill 1000s of American GIs to get three guys and cost a cool trillion. And fail.

Ottawa

#153902 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Tootzie, prove it or shut the f-up!
For the past month on about every hours on Fox News they have had updates on the trial. Sooooo, how about ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC?
Watched Brian Williams of NBC report it tonight. Was on the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) at noon today.3812

Do you think , Rogue, that ANYone sympathises with that horrible doctor. Do yo

Ottawa

#153903 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There use to be a Mexican Restaurant in front of the Daytona Beach airport. I used to go there 8-12 years ago but I think an Outback Steakhouse has replaced it.
Anyway, it was a gay friendly place with many of its staff and customers seemed to be gay but they had good food and service so I went there maybe ten times or so when I lived in Palm Coast.
The first time I did not realize it was a gay place. I had picked up my older sister at the airport and she said she was hungry so we stopped there.
But I moved to Saint Augustine in 2006 and to Jacksonville in 2008 so it is a little far to go just to eat.
You are so tolerant, Rogue, wow. You ate in a gay restaurant. And all this time I thought you were homophobe...LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What was I thinking?

Ottawa

#153904 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, 3-5 inches of snow in Salina, KS tonight. Yes, I know, Global Warming causes more snow. And it also causes earthquakes, tsunamis, women to turn to prostitution (but not gay guys), more hurricanes (none in Florida since 2006), etc.
Heck, if Global Warming gets in worse, we should have a foot of snow here in Jacksonville in June!
Hmmm, was 80F here today, Rogue. That is 30 degrees above normal. Are we experiencing global warming? Southern CA is already dealing with high heat and drought and serious, very serious uncontrollable brush fires. Rogue, this is all local stuff this heat wave here and in CA, as are you snow happenings and cold. Wake up. I did ask you if there had be an increase or decrease in global temps a while back. No reply from you yet. How many degrees has it increased/decreased in the last, say, 10, 20, 30 years? If you don't tell me, but you should know, being the expert climatologist (I don't pretend to be) and all that.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153907 May 1, 2013
Truth Fearer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do my posts make you unhappy?
No one gives a shite about your silly posts, Kentucky Klown Kar.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153909 May 1, 2013
Kentucky Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, It hasn't!
No case has been heard and ruled on the merits with authenticated evidence provided by Obama!
No wonder Birfoons always lose in court. You have no idea how a case even works. It's always the burden of the accusing party to provide proof for their, in this case wild and baseless, accusations.

Nearly every single birfoon case has been adjudicated on the merits. They were all found to be meritless.

The others failed because every single birfoon is literally too stupid to follow procedure.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153913 May 1, 2013
Kentucky Loser is literally too dumb to write a unique post each time. Instead s/he copy/pastes, because that is what exceptionally dumb people do.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153919 May 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, was 80F here today, Rogue. That is 30 degrees above normal. Are we experiencing global warming? Southern CA is already dealing with high heat and drought and serious, very serious uncontrollable brush fires. Rogue, this is all local stuff this heat wave here and in CA, as are you snow happenings and cold. Wake up. I did ask you if there had be an increase or decrease in global temps a while back. No reply from you yet. How many degrees has it increased/decreased in the last, say, 10, 20, 30 years? If you don't tell me, but you should know, being the expert climatologist (I don't pretend to be) and all that.
LMAO!!! Finally, the grand flaming finale!!!
Now, who did kill the wabbit?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153927 May 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, getting clown-stomped AGAIN!
Yep, I'm SMEllen1, AGAIN!
See Minor vs Happersett.
Also.
Rep. John Bingham of Ohio, considered the father of the Fourteenth Amendment, confirms the understanding and construction the framers used in regards to birthright and jurisdiction while speaking on civil rights of citizens in the House on March 9, 1866:

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153931 May 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your interest in the Gosnell trial? The man's a piece of sh*t, obviously. Does the gore that he perpetrated turn you on? Are you going to condemn legal and clinical abortions because of this pig? Are you going to blame a set of traffic lights because motorists keep on speeding through red lights? Low lifes like Gosnell are the reason abortions were made legal and because some states don't fund them, poor women have to go to people like him.
Get a life. Move on. This is 2013.
I have already stated my interests. Poopo thinks Obama's award ceremony was far more important that this murder trial. And apparently the LSM also feels that way.

Location hidden

#153934 May 1, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
No REPUBLICAN president controls the medIa. If they did there would be no Watergate.
FIFY

Location hidden

#153935 May 1, 2013
Hey nebka, do you recall the media revolt a few months ago when reporter after reporter complained of being browbeaten by the White House? I didn't think so as you have the attention span of a gnat!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153936 May 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>WIDESPREAD fraud that is including massive voter-fraud. All presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria, i.e., born on U.S. soil to a mother and father who were themselves U.S. citizens at the time of the President’s birth. Neither Arthur nor Obama were “natural born Citizens” at the time of birth. Arthur was born to an alien father who also made his U.S. citizen mother an alien. Obama was born to a non-U.S. citizen father who never became a U.S. citizen and, being here only on a temporary student visa, was never even an immigrant. There have been 46 Americans that have served as Vice-President (not including Mr. Biden). Ten were born before 1787. All Vice-Presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria.
KENYAN-BORN Obama is a puppet for the Illuminati ushering in their NWO. The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
Jesus Christ is Lord forever.
Isolated stupidity that is Birfistan
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153937 May 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
Why should we tolerate the likes of Lil Romper? We shouldn't!
For once we agree
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153938 May 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! English Common-law, only in your gotdam wildest dreams.
Why do you lie so much? You know Mr. Howard didn't use English Common-law in writing the Citizenship Clause, he made that abundantly clear, now did he!
Blather on coward. How's that Korean Citizenship working for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min edogxxx 98,346
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,149
Amy 10-1 14 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 69,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Earthling-1 47,008
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,041
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Mandela 68,560

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]