BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,981 - 135,000 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 51 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Now we know not only did Russia warn us about the Boston Marathon bombers, but the Saudis did too!!!

Yet another communication that never arrived
By Judi McLeod, May 1, 2013

We’ll never know for sure whether Saudi Arabia really did warn the USA in writing about the terrorist attack intentions of one Tamerlan Tsarnaev, but we do know that President Barack Obama slept through the slaughter in Benghazi.

“A senior Saudi government official told Daily Mail that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012. According to the source, the letter was pertaining to Tsarnaev and potential terror threats.”(Daily Mail, May 1, 2013).

Is this a Saudi Arabia/USA “You-cover-my-back-and-I’ll-co ver-yours” game?
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, I heard this earlier on FOX NEWS so I did a Google search and not one Liberal media seems to be covering this issue. I have no idea whether the Liberal TV networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, etc. have covered this issue but nothing on the internet from any of them. WHY?
Probably because they do not want to embarrass Obama again!!! Did you watch his press conference yesterday? It did not go well for Obama!

Saudis’ Boston warning
Told US last year
By JOE TACOPINO: New York Post, May 1, 2013

Saudi Arabian officials gave the United States a written warning about Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev months before the attack, a new report says.

Officials in the oil-rich kingdom sent a letter to the US Department of Homeland Security in 2012, detailing their concerns about Tamerlan Tsarnaev and indicating he might have been planning an attack, the Daily Mail reports today.

“It was very specific” a Saudi official told the Mail.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/saudis_...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another hate-fuelled post. You have no idea, not a clue what you are talking about relative to the situation in in Myanmar. And the joy you radiate when you write : "We ran into the fields and didn't carry anything with us," Hla Myint, a 47-year-old father of eight, said of the mobs who overran his village. Tears welling in his eyes, he added: "Now, we have nothing left". You just cannot conceal your pleasure, now , can you? You don't even know why there is unrest in Myanmar. Except for a protest in 2012 in Rangoon which turned violent,(2 temples were attacked), Muslims have not attacked Buddhist shrines. Not because they are good or saintly, certainly not, but simply because the Rangoon govt/junta won't tolerate dissent or demonstrations. Crackdowns are brutally repressed. Just ask San Suu Kyi. There is sufficiently bloody and cruel Moslem terrorism and killing all over the world without creating some where it hardly exists.
Yes, Muslims hate everyone and the Burmese are sick and tired of having their temples bombed by the Muslims. How bombed the Burmese Buddhist temple in London?

The Burmese community in London hold prayers for victims of London bomb blasts. 22 Jul 2005

The Burmese community in London will hold prayers for the victims and families of those who died in the bombs in London on 7 July. The prayers and chants, Paritta (Suttara), will be led by Burmese Buddhist monks at their monastery in north London. The ceremony will be held on 24th July 2005.

What do you think will happen here in the U.S. when our churches start getting bombed?!?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla! A little louder please, I want to feel your pain!
Ha, Ha, Ha!
Since birthers have lost in about 200 cases so far, the odds are also very much against them winning this one.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened. So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he need a gun to shout "The British are coming?"
And God, who you say created this patriot, what'd He do about the United States of America? You just wrote it was "OVER" for the 50 states. Was He asleep at the switch again like during 9/11? You're a joke, communist lady. An unfunny joke.
Nah, you're the biggest joke on Topix, jackfish. I've got some great land to sell you TWICE! LMAO!! Obumbler hates you the most! LMAO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques seems to think I hate Muslims which is blatantly untrue. But I can understand when people revolt because they have been terrorized by Muslims for decades.
Tell us Jacques, if we started shelling Canada from our border, how long would it take for Canada to do something?
And you get upset at Israel after they retaliate against rocket attacks from Gaza. Whereas the Muslims target women, children and elderly the Israelis target the terrorists. And while you remain silent over the innocents who are killed and maimed in Israel who rail when innocents are ACCIDENTALLY killed or maimed in Gaza!
You are the hater!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama controls the Media because he is their guy since they were his cheerleaders, and they are in his pocket, and Congress doesn't want to admit their colossal mistake that they were warned about in advance and failed to act and stop his usurpation, and the courts don't want to act to take out a sitting pResident even if the evidence shows that he is fraudulently holding that position, but a Judge in Alabama may change all of that if he reaches down and finds that he has a set of balls!
Senior Director of Institutional Giving for NPR Betsy Liley said it is still a question of whether or not Barack Obama was born in the United States. She clearly is heard talking about a cover-up, keeping the birther issue out of the news because it was “political” and even indicating that there was monkey business going on in Hawaii concerning Obama’s birth certificate.
As we have been reporting, Zullo expects several VIPS to bring this case to public light in the very near future. Not only is the case expected to be soon brought to national attention but also there is a strong movement towards the prosecution of the case. Also, as reported just days ago, Zullo was recently contacted by a large group of VIPS who wish to see all the evidence of the Arpaio Obama Fraud investigation. These VIPS can be hugely instrumental in galvanizing nation-wide support in pushing the prosecution of the case forward. Lt. Zullo is now slated to present the case to this group of VIPS. That is what has been happening in just the last week or two. But hang on - it gets better!
Just this evening, Lt. Zullo reports that ANOTHER two groups of VIPS have asked to meet with him and want to see the evidence as well. These VIPS also are directly connected to people who can bring the case to the prosecution level and are extremely anxious to get something moving on the case - and soon!
Sometimes it just takes a little time, QUEER Buddy truman.
Do you always see things that are not there?
No where in my post do I say that Obama controls the courts!
No president controls the meda. If they did there would be no Watergate.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Psst, could you Holla a little LOUDER!
I want to really feel your fear, Ha, Ha, Ha!
Lol, the above is definitely the words of a sane and well-balanced individual.

L O L O L O L O L O L
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, the above is definitely the words of a sane and well-balanced individual.
L O L O L O L O L O L
Keep trying Saggy Bottoms. Eventually, you'll make some kind of point! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Where's Dave? LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl,
and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A reporter has watched the whole event.
The reporter addressing the Harley rider says,
'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
The Harley rider replies,'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars.
I just saw this little kid in danger and acted.
The reporter says,'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'
The biker replies, I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
"U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT
AND STEALS HIS LUNCH."
...and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days...
And that pretty much sums up the fact that you only read crap and never the real newspapers.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Army UH-1's totaled 7,531,955 flight hours in the Vietnam War between October 1966 and the end of 1975.
The Huey including the Huey Cobra (AH-1G/J) which had 1,038,969 flight hours in Vietnam, have more combat flight time than any other aircraft in the history of warfare.
And your point being?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yeo, at some point, you must control wildlife. I have a cousin from Maine who owns a blueberry farm. Last year, for the first time in twenty years, he had no blueberry harvest as the wild turkeys had wiped him out.
Wild turkeys were reintroduced into the area and no turkey hunting is allowed,,,, anytime. If the state wants to have an unlimited number of wild turkeys, then the state should feed them and allow farmers to protect their crops.
Last Gobble for Oregon Wild Turkeys
By Frank Elaridi | ABC News Blogs –
Thanksgiving is still months away, but the wild turkeys in Jefferson, Ore., are facing the gun barrel early.
Officials were shooting wild turkeys, citing complaints that the birds have become an annoyance. Some of the complaints about the turkeys are that they scratch the paint off of cars and build their nests on rooftops.
"The city received turkey complaints [and] the city sought solutions to resolve turkey problems they had reports from local citizens about," said Steve Marks, the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife's South Willamette watershed manager. "We were aware of the situation and kind of advised the city and local residents of the types of actions you would take to resolve turkey damage and kind of worked in a technical capacity to advise what their options are."
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/last-gob...
More Obama mean tricks. Now he sticks the turkeys on republicans. Why, the darn birds have even been trained to scratch their cars. Obama promised the turkeys he'd pardon them all come next Thanksgiving if they keep giving repubs a hard time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now we know not only did Russia warn us about the Boston Marathon bombers, but the Saudis did too!!!
Yet another communication that never arrived
By Judi McLeod, May 1, 2013
We’ll never know for sure whether Saudi Arabia really did warn the USA in writing about the terrorist attack intentions of one Tamerlan Tsarnaev, but we do know that President Barack Obama slept through the slaughter in Benghazi.
“A senior Saudi government official told Daily Mail that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012. According to the source, the letter was pertaining to Tsarnaev and potential terror threats.”(Daily Mail, May 1, 2013).
Is this a Saudi Arabia/USA “You-cover-my-back-and-I’ll-co ver-yours” game?
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Yes, I'm sure Obama was told by the FBI about this one, about one of hundreds of potential terrorists on their list. You're absolutely nuts, thinking that the president is kept informed on ALL security threats.

As to Benghazi, we'll see. I just don't believe that he'd be made aware when the attack started. Or Hillary either. By the time the president was informed, it was probably too late. Two brave security officers or marines came over and tried to defend the consulate and sadly were killed. What else could've been done? Were there US forces nearby that could intervene on the ground? How long to get the offshore ships to ready a landing party and how much flight time and what happens when they arrive on the scene? Is it too late, is combat still going on, is there a proper helicopter landing site? I don't know the answers, and neither do you, Rogue. So quit speculating, you were not there. And don't point a finger when you simply don't know.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Muslims hate everyone and the Burmese are sick and tired of having their temples bombed by the Muslims. How bombed the Burmese Buddhist temple in London?
The Burmese community in London hold prayers for victims of London bomb blasts. 22 Jul 2005
The Burmese community in London will hold prayers for the victims and families of those who died in the bombs in London on 7 July. The prayers and chants, Paritta (Suttara), will be led by Burmese Buddhist monks at their monastery in north London. The ceremony will be held on 24th July 2005.
What do you think will happen here in the U.S. when our churches start getting bombed?!?
You did not reply to my post. Have many Buddhist temples been bombed in Myanmar? Yes or no.

Now, you presume to know who bombed the Buddhist temple in London. Do you or don't you know? Don't you think maybe that the Myanmar govt may be behind it? No one would put it past them. Notice, I said "MAY be behind it", NOT "IS behind it" as you'd write.

BTW, do you have any Moslem friends, acquaintances? Have you ever lived in a predominantly Moslem country? Not just passed by, but LIVED? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Not defending Moslems or anyone. It's a just plain stupid and authoritarian religion that controls its adherents by fear. It is anti-woman and pretty much anti-all-other-religions. 99.9% of terrorist attacks these days originate with Moslem fanatics. We have to be on our guard, but we also have to realise that the majority of them are peaceful and not aggressive. As I said before, there are over 1.2 billion of them and growing, and all you need is one tenth of 1% of them to be trouble-makers and then we are in deep sh*t. But don't put them all in the same bag, that is just plain ignorant.

Okay, now tell me how I'm a Moslem lover and a Christian hater. Why not?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Ann Dunham’s Passport Files
http://www.westernjournalism.com/ann-dunhams-...

Hero Of The American Left, Professor Noam Chomsky Denounces Obama Administration
http://personalliberty.com/2013/04/30/hero-of...

Obama Calls Gay NBA Player After He Comes Out… But Wouldn’t Call CIA or DOD When Consulate Was Under Attack
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/obama...

Obama Signed “Operation Ring Of Fire” Exec Order For NUKES and MARTIAL LAW
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques seems to think I hate Muslims which is blatantly untrue. But I can understand when people revolt because they have been terrorized by Muslims for decades.
Tell us Jacques, if we started shelling Canada from our border, how long would it take for Canada to do something?
And you get upset at Israel after they retaliate against rocket attacks from Gaza. Whereas the Muslims target women, children and elderly the Israelis target the terrorists. And while you remain silent over the innocents who are killed and maimed in Israel who rail when innocents are ACCIDENTALLY killed or maimed in Gaza!
You are the hater!!!
You do hate Muslims. With a passion. Check out your own post number 153835.

If you should start shelling Canada from your border as you did in 1812, we would surely retaliate and win again. But, and remember this, as you analogies are so off-key, this shelling was not, and if you shelled again, would not be based on religion. Your assumption, as usual, is off.

As to the Palestinians and Israelis, the dispute, the war, the terrorism, as there is some on each side, is a border affair, not religious this time. As to casualties, military AND civilian, the count (check it out, I don't feel like it) must be about 18 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli so far in the border disputes. Don't yo think, as you mentioned babies and women, that in the18 to 1 ratio, more Palestinian civilians are killed, specially babies, than Israelis?

As I said, and I'll repeat, both sides are right to claim their own borders, but both sides are wrong not to seriously negotiate and instead continuing to kill each other. I'm against and in favour of both states. What keeps both apart, and no doubt always will are their stupid religions which, oddly , have the same fundamentals and killer founders, Moses and Abraham and their ilk. Do you understand that or is that too complex for you? And I'm against killing. THAT is what sets us apart, Rogue. You are in favour of killing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

But Libtardian Logic dictates that since no one was murdered, this is not a real issue. Besides, it is not hate, to hate a hate group like the Family Research Council.

...Floyd Corkins, the homosexual activist who walked into the lobby of the Family Research Council in August 2012 with a semi-automatic pistol and a backpack filled with 100 rounds of ammunition and 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches. Corkins shot the Family Research Council’s security guard, Leo Johnson, who then successfully subdued him before he was taken into custody.
During an FBI interrogation, Corkins stated that he intended to “kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-fil-A sandwiches in victims’ faces.”
Prosecutors said that Corkins planned to leave FRC after the attack and go to another conservative group to continue the reign of terror. A handwritten list of three other groups was found with Corkins’ belongings. An investigation of Corkins’ computer found that he identified his targets on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s website.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/why-haven...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But Libtardian Logic dictates that since no one was murdered, this is not a real issue. Besides, it is not hate, to hate a hate group like the Family Research Council.
...Floyd Corkins, the homosexual activist who walked into the lobby of the Family Research Council in August 2012 with a semi-automatic pistol and a backpack filled with 100 rounds of ammunition and 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches. Corkins shot the Family Research Council’s security guard, Leo Johnson, who then successfully subdued him before he was taken into custody.
During an FBI interrogation, Corkins stated that he intended to “kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-fil-A sandwiches in victims’ faces.”
Prosecutors said that Corkins planned to leave FRC after the attack and go to another conservative group to continue the reign of terror. A handwritten list of three other groups was found with Corkins’ belongings. An investigation of Corkins’ computer found that he identified his targets on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s website.
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/why-haven...
Questions for you , Rogue :

How many gays have murdered people that you know of?
How many gays have been murdered by homophobes?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>WIDESPREAD fraud that is including massive voter-fraud. All presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria, i.e., born on U.S. soil to a mother and father who were themselves U.S. citizens at the time of the President’s birth. Neither Arthur nor Obama were “natural born Citizens” at the time of birth. Arthur was born to an alien father who also made his U.S. citizen mother an alien. Obama was born to a non-U.S. citizen father who never became a U.S. citizen and, being here only on a temporary student visa, was never even an immigrant. There have been 46 Americans that have served as Vice-President (not including Mr. Biden). Ten were born before 1787. All Vice-Presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria.
KENYAN-BORN Obama is a puppet for the Illuminati ushering in their NWO. The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
Jesus Christ is Lord forever.
The meaning of Natural Born Citizen refers to the place of birth, which in Obama's case was Hawaii (which is why so many birthers have attempted to prove that he was not born there.) It does not refer to parents, not two and not even one.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,587
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs