BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,749)

Showing posts 134,961 - 134,980 of173,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Just out of curiosity one wonders by whom and what kind of posts keep getting removed?
There must have been 10 of them in the last two pages alone.....

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla!
Except for fox, the media only reports things that can be verified!

UFO chasers provide more proof than birthers
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The case has been brought to national attention and adjudicated over 200 times GB. Whatever result could you possibly be expecting this time? Another record sanction maybe?
The reason your fable never goes anywhere is because it’s a fable GB. Why is the birfoon so slow to understand the simple datum used to verify ordinary facts? We’re talking a BC here GB not quantum physics.
That Obama was born in Honolulu is an established fact and no amount of denial by you Zullo or any other birfoon will ever change that fact.
There are alot of folks on the Right who werent happy about Obama or his policies but at least it was a case of 'thats the way it is,we have to deal with it.'
But Pathalogical Pounding your head on the concrete over and over DENIAL such as demonstrated by 'Birther' and 'American Lady''Laity' ect. seem almost like a symptom of deep lying mental dysfunction as opposed to some kind of idealogical stance.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The End of the United States
By Stephen Pidgeon
April 30, 2013
The fifty-state union is over. Nothing remains but a criminal mafia pretending to hold office, stealing every last aspect of wealth they can identify in order to accomplish three things: 1) make payment to the banksters who have paid their bribes; 2) secure payment to themselves to ensure their own comfort; and 3) secure enough means to keep the mafia working (i.e., paying the utilities for the capitol building).
MORE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
So, that's it, not more United States of American. It's over. How happy you communists must be. Our Father...

And you even type MORE? You think any sane person will read MORE? Any sane person won't read "nuthin'".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla!
0-205 coming right up.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
So God Made a Patriot
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<3
Did he need a gun to shout "The British are coming?"

And God, who you say created this patriot, what'd He do about the United States of America? You just wrote it was "OVER" for the 50 states. Was He asleep at the switch again like during 9/11? You're a joke, communist lady. An unfunny joke.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do my posts make you unhappy?
GOOD!
Psst, could you Holla a little LOUDER!
I want to really feel your fear, Ha, Ha, Ha!
yes...but thats kind of difficult when 'The Fear' exists solely in your Wishful Thinking...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Typical troll remark. Sad excuse for a loser. monkeylips LMAO!!!
Oh woe is me. Mega Troll has called me a troll! What ever shall I do?

Perfect example of a Birfoon. Mollusk LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That court mistakenly equated a Natural born citizen with being a 14th amendment citizen by birth, problem is that the words Natural born cannot be found in the 4th amendment.
Still learning to understand what you read, huh?
Why don't you go play with Dufus Dale. His "interpretation" of the 14th amendment is even more f'd up than yours.(And amazingly every bit as wrong while also exactly opposite)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...

You could really impress us and put your money on the line. Outcome of the AL fantasy -$500? What kind of odds you want?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
GOOD!
Again the question, GB. Why don't you post under GB anymore?

Now, KFC GB, everyone who disagrees with you, and any sane person will, is a "queer". I suppose all 66 million who voted for Obama last time are "queer" and all 61 million Romney voters are "straight"? Hmmm, figures.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I really do not feel sorry for these Muslims. Muslims have bombed Burmese Buddhist temples not only in Myanmar (Burma) but also Sri Lanka and London, England. What do they expect the Buddhists to do? It is the Muslims who will not live in peace.
Oh, I wonder if the LSM covered the bombing of the Buddhist temple in London like they are now covering the current violence in Myanmar?

Myanmar Muslim face uncertain future after attacks
By YADANA HTUN and TODD PITMAN | Associated Press

OKKAN, Myanmar (AP)— They slept terrified in the fields, watching their homes burn through the night. And when they returned Wednesday, nothing was left but smoldering ash and debris.
One day after hundreds of rampaging Buddhists armed with bricks stormed a clutch of Muslim villages in the closest explosion of sectarian violence yet to Myanmar's main city, Yangon, newly displaced Muslims combed through the wasteland where their houses once stood, facing a suddenly uncertain future. Unable to go home, many were too fearful of more attacks to leave.
"We ran into the fields and didn't carry anything with us," Hla Myint, a 47-year-old father of eight, said of the mobs who overran his village.
Tears welling in his eyes, he added: "Now, we have nothing left."
http://news.yahoo.com/myanmar-muslim-face-unc...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Penn And Teller Get Hippies To Sign Water Banning Petition

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Because America Got STUPID!
GOOD!
Happy now???
Ha ha, banned again. I wonder why, unwashed profane Anti-American traitor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I really do not feel sorry for these Muslims. Muslims have bombed Burmese Buddhist temples not only in Myanmar (Burma) but also Sri Lanka and London, England. What do they expect the Buddhists to do? It is the Muslims who will not live in peace.
Oh, I wonder if the LSM covered the bombing of the Buddhist temple in London like they are now covering the current violence in Myanmar?
Myanmar Muslim face uncertain future after attacks
By YADANA HTUN and TODD PITMAN | Associated Press
OKKAN, Myanmar (AP)— They slept terrified in the fields, watching their homes burn through the night. And when they returned Wednesday, nothing was left but smoldering ash and debris.
One day after hundreds of rampaging Buddhists armed with bricks stormed a clutch of Muslim villages in the closest explosion of sectarian violence yet to Myanmar's main city, Yangon, newly displaced Muslims combed through the wasteland where their houses once stood, facing a suddenly uncertain future. Unable to go home, many were too fearful of more attacks to leave.
"We ran into the fields and didn't carry anything with us," Hla Myint, a 47-year-old father of eight, said of the mobs who overran his village.
Tears welling in his eyes, he added: "Now, we have nothing left."
http://news.yahoo.com/myanmar-muslim-face-unc...
Another hate-fuelled post. You have no idea, not a clue what you are talking about relative to the situation in in Myanmar. And the joy you radiate when you write : "We ran into the fields and didn't carry anything with us," Hla Myint, a 47-year-old father of eight, said of the mobs who overran his village. Tears welling in his eyes, he added: "Now, we have nothing left". You just cannot conceal your pleasure, now , can you? You don't even know why there is unrest in Myanmar. Except for a protest in 2012 in Rangoon which turned violent,(2 temples were attacked), Muslims have not attacked Buddhist shrines. Not because they are good or saintly, certainly not, but simply because the Rangoon govt/junta won't tolerate dissent or demonstrations. Crackdowns are brutally repressed. Just ask San Suu Kyi. There is sufficiently bloody and cruel Moslem terrorism and killing all over the world without creating some where it hardly exists.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Penn And Teller Get Hippies To Sign Water Banning Petition
Entrapment. Those kids are stupid, everyone agrees.

Now let's try a petition that says "Stop gun control legislation because guns are good for society. They prevent crime, proven by fact that the US has the lowest gun killing and suicide number in the world".

Just watch, Rogue. It won't only be birther, tea party and Repub teenagers who will sign. They will sign from 16 to 95 yr-old. And, that kind of petition, unlike hydrogen monoxide, this one's not even entrapment, it's reality. Birthers, tea partyers and some,(I said some) repubs are just plain morons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I just love it when Libertarians claim to be Conservatives when the only thing they are conservative on is fiscal issue$. Libertarians or social and religious LIBERALS and many are atheists.
Do I want immigration reform? I sure do. If you were brought here as a child by your adult parents, who did not violate the law, YOUR parents did. If you have been in America for most of your life and you arrived here before you were 16 y/o. we should accommodate you. But if you arrived here after you 16 b-day, you should be shown the door.
If you have only committed a few misdemeanors, you can apply to return to the U.S. FROM YOUR HOME COUNTRY. If you have a felony conviction, you need not bother applying!

Why I could never be a liberal
By Matt K. Lewis | The Week –

I get in fights with my fellow conservatives all the time. But I'm not about to switch sides
For years now, I've been urging conservatives to embrace immigration reform.
It sometimes feels like an uphill battle. Increasingly, bloggers, pundits and talk radio hosts are decrying the "Gang of Ocho's" attempt at "Shamnesty." Killing this effort could permanently solidify the Democratic Party's lock on Hispanic voters, and potentially render the GOP irrelevant.
http://news.yahoo.com/why-could-never-liberal...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
GOOD!
truman wrote:
<quoted text>yes...but thats kind of difficult when 'The Fear' exists solely in your Wishful Thinking...
Did you watch Obama's press conference? Did not go well at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl,
and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says,
'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies,'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars.
I just saw this little kid in danger and acted.

The reporter says,'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

"U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT
AND STEALS HIS LUNCH."

...and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Army UH-1's totaled 7,531,955 flight hours in the Vietnam War between October 1966 and the end of 1975.

The Huey including the Huey Cobra (AH-1G/J) which had 1,038,969 flight hours in Vietnam, have more combat flight time than any other aircraft in the history of warfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,961 - 134,980 of173,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Waxman 1,072,135
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Maverick 808 45,477
Abby 7-11 20 min Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
Amy 7-11 36 min Mister Tonka 13
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search