BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#153788 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The End of the United States
By Stephen Pidgeon
April 30, 2013
The fifty-state union is over. Nothing remains but a criminal mafia pretending to hold office, stealing every last aspect of wealth they can identify in order to accomplish three things: 1) make payment to the banksters who have paid their bribes; 2) secure payment to themselves to ensure their own comfort; and 3) secure enough means to keep the mafia working (i.e., paying the utilities for the capitol building).
MORE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
Your a Gore-Crow in the throes of Fox/Limbaugh brainwash.
truman

Boise, ID

#153789 May 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You shout "First Amendment" over the rooftops when it suits you, right? In this case, Van Jones was peacefully demonstraating , which is his right, but was nevertheless arrested god knows why. Do you know why? I don't. Anyhow, he does have someting about those companies screwing the workers like they belonged to them, heart and soul. Awwww, how those coal and other companies are longing for the good ole company town. Tell me, Rogue, what did Van Jones do wrong? You don't like, you don't tolerate protest, do you? Why?
Corporate Interests to whom the GOP are merely lackeys would love to return to the good old 'Coal' days:
An endless supply of dirt cheap expendeble,replaceable labor whom at the end of every pay period owe more to the 'Company Store' then they have coming.
Nearly no taxaxtion on profits and no regulation and if any of their indentured servants complain they faced black listing and watching their family starve.
If you strip away all the sturm and drang and histrionics of the Corporate interests leveraging the paranoia and bigotry of folks like the Birthers as pressure on Capital Hill to serve those interests without question.
Thats what EVERYTHING on the Right Wing's Agenda boils down to:
A return to those days for all of us.
kigtard

Pittsburgh, PA

#153790 May 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Obama is Kenyan born and lame

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153791 May 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Poopo, You say Schmidt is smart?!? Well how about this from Wiki:
<quoted text>
He did not graduate because "he did not pass a math course"?
And he was in ROTC but his bio says nothing about him serving in the Military?!? To go to ROTC all you need is a GT of 110!
But I know, he is smart because he speaks your Libtardian language!
Sorry Rogue, but I’ve read Schmidt’s bio years ago so your attempt to belittle the man is a bit childish in light of the fact his achievements far out way any disabilities he may have had to overcome. Obviously one’s intelligence quotient is not measured solely on how well one does in math so what’s your point? The man majored in political science not math. And incidentally, Schmidt is a Republican so obviously I don’t agree with is politics, but he’s certainly not your kind of Republican and he’s definitely no liberal.
truman

Boise, ID

#153792 May 1, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama controls the Media because he is their guy since they were his cheerleaders, and they are in his pocket, and Congress doesn't want to admit their colossal mistake that they were warned about in advance and failed to act and stop his usurpation, and the courts don't want to act to take out a sitting pResident even if the evidence shows that he is fraudulently holding that position, but a Judge in Alabama may change all of that if he reaches down and finds that he has a set of balls!
Senior Director of Institutional Giving for NPR Betsy Liley said it is still a question of whether or not Barack Obama was born in the United States. She clearly is heard talking about a cover-up, keeping the birther issue out of the news because it was “political” and even indicating that there was monkey business going on in Hawaii concerning Obama’s birth certificate.
As we have been reporting, Zullo expects several VIPS to bring this case to public light in the very near future. Not only is the case expected to be soon brought to national attention but also there is a strong movement towards the prosecution of the case. Also, as reported just days ago, Zullo was recently contacted by a large group of VIPS who wish to see all the evidence of the Arpaio Obama Fraud investigation. These VIPS can be hugely instrumental in galvanizing nation-wide support in pushing the prosecution of the case forward. Lt. Zullo is now slated to present the case to this group of VIPS. That is what has been happening in just the last week or two. But hang on - it gets better!
Just this evening, Lt. Zullo reports that ANOTHER two groups of VIPS have asked to meet with him and want to see the evidence as well. These VIPS also are directly connected to people who can bring the case to the prosecution level and are extremely anxious to get something moving on the case - and soon!
Sometimes it just takes a little time, Poopoo stain.
There really isnt anything you dont have an explanation for when your crackpot agenda is treated like the childish racist nonsense it is:
'Obama control the media.'
'Obama controls the courts.'
The beauty of Conspiracy mental illness:being able to dismiss ANYTHING that contradicts and rebukes your lunacy as 'part of the conspiracy.'
You are insane in a way that is nearly Science Fiction.
truman

Boise, ID

#153793 May 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and it's called convictions! Don't you read the news, spudmuffin? LMAO! the squidmeister
Why havent you called me a 'SquidSpud' yet?
It seems such an obvious epitath and after I left myself wide open you didnt bother to ENCOURAGE me to hold my breath?
You must have this virus thats going around.
truman

Boise, ID

#153794 May 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't, so he will respond with
a)depravity,
b)threats,
c)sex-tainted "queer" stuff,
d)profanity ,
e)name - calling,
f)ad hominem.
Join the LRS pool now, check your picks in order of possibilities.
Lets not forget 'Ad Nauseum'.
Of course it does kind of go without saying....

Moreno Valley, CA

#153795 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Calling out the Poopoo stain.
Obama's Recovery Increases Wealth Gap Between Whites, Blacks
You must be so proud, huh?
Yep, you're pretty dumb!
The election is over GB and Blacks and Hispanics voted overwhelmingly for Obama. You really do need to get over it dude.
truman

Boise, ID

#153796 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
So God Made a Patriot
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<3
*sigh*there are times a swear your really a Liberal goofing on us.
I truly find it hard to beleive someone could be such a caricture of wrongheaded faux patriotism and adherant of Right Wing lunacy.
Sometimes I think you CANT be for real...
truman

Boise, ID

#153797 May 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is over GB and Blacks and Hispanics voted overwhelmingly for Obama. You really do need to get over it dude.
...and as the Repub base of uneducated,old, paranoid and White continues to shrink nearly as fast as the demographic of Hispanics and Blacks continues to grow....
And in my opinion those groups as well as the Young and Women are mobilized as a reaction to the selfish mysogynistic idiocy of the Right every bit as much as Obama

Moreno Valley, CA

#153799 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
As we have been reporting, Zullo expects several VIPS to bring this case to public light in the very near future. Not only is the case expected to be soon brought to national attention but also there is a strong movement towards the prosecution of the case. Also, as reported just days ago, Zullo was recently contacted by a large group of VIPS who wish to see all the evidence of the Arpaio Obama Fraud investigation. These VIPS can be hugely instrumental in galvanizing nation-wide support in pushing the prosecution of the case forward. Lt. Zullo is now slated to present the case to this group of VIPS. That is what has been happening in just the last week or two.
The case has been brought to national attention and adjudicated over 200 times GB. Whatever result could you possibly be expecting this time? Another record sanction maybe?

The reason your fable never goes anywhere is because it’s a fable GB. Why is the birfoon so slow to understand the simple datum used to verify ordinary facts? We’re talking a BC here GB not quantum physics.

That Obama was born in Honolulu is an established fact and no amount of denial by you Zullo or any other birfoon will ever change that fact.
truman

Boise, ID

#153800 May 1, 2013
Just out of curiosity one wonders by whom and what kind of posts keep getting removed?
There must have been 10 of them in the last two pages alone.....

Since: Aug 10

United States

#153801 May 1, 2013
OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
Is the Alabama case making the SHEEPLE nervous?
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla!
Except for fox, the media only reports things that can be verified!

UFO chasers provide more proof than birthers
truman

Boise, ID

#153802 May 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The case has been brought to national attention and adjudicated over 200 times GB. Whatever result could you possibly be expecting this time? Another record sanction maybe?
The reason your fable never goes anywhere is because it’s a fable GB. Why is the birfoon so slow to understand the simple datum used to verify ordinary facts? We’re talking a BC here GB not quantum physics.
That Obama was born in Honolulu is an established fact and no amount of denial by you Zullo or any other birfoon will ever change that fact.
There are alot of folks on the Right who werent happy about Obama or his policies but at least it was a case of 'thats the way it is,we have to deal with it.'
But Pathalogical Pounding your head on the concrete over and over DENIAL such as demonstrated by 'Birther' and 'American Lady''Laity' ect. seem almost like a symptom of deep lying mental dysfunction as opposed to some kind of idealogical stance.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153804 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The End of the United States
By Stephen Pidgeon
April 30, 2013
The fifty-state union is over. Nothing remains but a criminal mafia pretending to hold office, stealing every last aspect of wealth they can identify in order to accomplish three things: 1) make payment to the banksters who have paid their bribes; 2) secure payment to themselves to ensure their own comfort; and 3) secure enough means to keep the mafia working (i.e., paying the utilities for the capitol building).
MORE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
So, that's it, not more United States of American. It's over. How happy you communists must be. Our Father...

And you even type MORE? You think any sane person will read MORE? Any sane person won't read "nuthin'".

Ottawa

#153806 May 1, 2013
OBAMA'S BC FRAUD SO OBVIOUS...WHEN WILL THE MEDIA REPORT?...WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATE?...WHEN WILL THE PROSECUTIONS BEGIN?...
At least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.
Holla!
0-205 coming right up.

Ottawa

#153807 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
So God Made a Patriot
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<3
Did he need a gun to shout "The British are coming?"

And God, who you say created this patriot, what'd He do about the United States of America? You just wrote it was "OVER" for the 50 states. Was He asleep at the switch again like during 9/11? You're a joke, communist lady. An unfunny joke.
truman

Boise, ID

#153812 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Do my posts make you unhappy?
GOOD!
Psst, could you Holla a little LOUDER!
I want to really feel your fear, Ha, Ha, Ha!
yes...but thats kind of difficult when 'The Fear' exists solely in your Wishful Thinking...
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#153814 May 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Typical troll remark. Sad excuse for a loser. monkeylips LMAO!!!
Oh woe is me. Mega Troll has called me a troll! What ever shall I do?

Perfect example of a Birfoon. Mollusk LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#153815 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>That court mistakenly equated a Natural born citizen with being a 14th amendment citizen by birth, problem is that the words Natural born cannot be found in the 4th amendment.
Still learning to understand what you read, huh?
Why don't you go play with Dufus Dale. His "interpretation" of the 14th amendment is even more f'd up than yours.(And amazingly every bit as wrong while also exactly opposite)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,659
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,076
Amy 10-2 40 min edogxxx 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min PEllen 98,375
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 59 min Le Duped 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr in the end 50,065
Abby 10-2 1 hr edogxxx 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]