BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,881 - 134,900 of 177,542 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
truman

Boise, ID

#153683 Apr 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you could F off right over there ----> that'd be great! Poor spudboy, your ears are full of dirt. Obumbler had to resort to voter fraud in order to make the race in '08! More Kool-Aid? LMAO! squid
And of course you have proof of that allegation.....?
Pardon me if I dont hold my breath ....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153684 Apr 30, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>And of course you have proof of that allegation.....?
Yep, and it's called convictions! Don't you read the news, spudmuffin? LMAO! the squidmeister

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153685 Apr 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I have flown with a few Danish military pilots and they are top notch but I guess this civilian pilots is not in that group.
Oh, you will notice "OY" which means it is registered in Denmark. Not to say the pilot is from Denmark, just that it is registered there.
Oh, I know at least on of Donald Trump's planes is registered in Bermuda.
Jet Airplane Crash In Water
"You won't believe what happens"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C80grd2CrTIXX
Oh, this is the old Atlantic City, NJ airport, Bader Field, which closed in 2006 and its longest runway was only 2,500 feet and the minimum runway length for a Cessna 525 is 3,350 feet. I think his brain was way too short!!! And I don't care what country he was from, he is/was an idiot!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153686 Apr 30, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>And of course you have proof of that allegation.....?
He can't, so he will respond with

a)depravity,
b)threats,
c)sex-tainted "queer" stuff,
d)profanity ,
e)name - calling,
f)ad hominem.

Join the LRS pool now, check your picks in order of possibilities.

Ottawa

#153687 Apr 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and it's called convictions! Don't you read the news, spudmuffin? LMAO! the squidmeister
Ha ha, just as I predicted. And this one is mild, guess you're losing your touch or, ha ha, has God spoken to you again, OMG who'll forget that one ? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153689 Apr 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, just as I predicted. And this one is mild, guess you're losing your touch or, ha ha, has God spoken to you again, OMG who'll forget that one ? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
My, my Shirley, you sure have turned into a buttinsky. Just your style! Drink up you poor SAP! LMAO!!! What a Dbag.

Ottawa

#153690 Apr 30, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my Shirley, you sure have turned into a buttinsky. Just your style! Drink up you poor SAP! LMAO!!! What a Dbag.
Why do you insist on proving me right? Masochism? Repenting? Or is it just plain Moe-like?

Location hidden

#153691 Apr 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, major blizzard to hit the upper Great Plains starting tomorrow. May Fools Day!
Does the lemon mean you do not agree with me or are you just sick and tired of winter? This is the coldest Spring on record, ya know!!!

Location hidden

#153692 Apr 30, 2013
Its official: This the coldest spring in Saskatchewan in 113 years - April 28, 2013
http://metronews.ca/voices/urban-compass-sask...

UK's coldest spring since 1963 claims 5,000 lives: Pensioners worst affected - and experts say final toll could be 'horrendous'
2,000 extra deaths registered in just the first two weeks of March; And for February, 3,057 extra deaths registered in England and Wales; Campaigners warn weather could prove deadly for thousands more

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22982...

How we shivered through the coldest Easter Sunday ever! And spring is set to be chillier than winter for the first time in 38 YEARS
Easter Sunday was the coldest since records began
Temperatures dipped to -12.5C in Braemar, Scotland
Below average temperatures to remain until mid-April
Cold snap leads to a shortage of daffodils
Newborn lambs and puffins unable to find food starve to death
Body of missing skier found in Scottish Highlands
By LARISA BROWN
PUBLISHED: 03:20 EST, 31 March 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23018...

Location hidden

#153693 Apr 30, 2013
It seems there is a whole lot of WTF out there.

White Easter: Germany Faces Coldest March Since 1883

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/co...

Russia: Homeless Battling Brutal Cold Spring
Russia is experiencing its coldest month for more than half a century, with the homeless being the hardest hit, Sunday 31 March 2013

http://news.sky.com/story/1071931/russia-home...

Tokyo experiences coldest mid-April day in nearly 50 years
NATIONAL APR. 16, 2010 - 02:46PM JST ( 66 )TOKYO
Japan experienced wintry weather Friday with Tokyo seeing its coldest temperature for mid-April since 1961, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.

At midday, the temperature in Tokyo was 7 degrees. In Miyazaki, the mercury got no higher than 9.5 degrees, the coldest mid-April temperature in 100 years. Osaka recorded 6.3 degrees early Friday morning.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/v...

Deep Cold: Interior and Northern Alaska Weather & Climate - April 28, 2013

Significant Record Low at Fairbanks

with additional observations and faciods

Temperatures dropped to near zero overnight. The low temperature at the Fairbanks Airport of +2F easily broke the previous record of 8 above set in 1924, and is among the coldest temperatures so late in the season (more below). Other low temperatures include:

Chena Hot Springs:-8F
Goldstream Creek:-6F
Woodsmoke CWOP:-3F
Mile 43 Steese:-2F
Fort Wainwright:-1F
Eielson AFB:+1F
UAF West Ridge:+2F
Wickersham Dome:+6F
Keystone Ridge:+8F

The low of +2F at the airport makes this among the lowest temperatures so late in the season. The only lower temperatures later than April 28th are a low of 0F on May 3, 1945 and the -1F on May 9, 1964. At UAF West Ridge and Eielson, with obs since the 1940s, these are the lowest temperatures of record this late in the season.

http://ak-wx.blogspot.com/

Location hidden

#153694 Apr 30, 2013
Worst Winter Storms - 2013 Edition

Location hidden

#153695 Apr 30, 2013
Coldest weather in decades hits India; group says 107 dead

NEW DELHI | Thu Jan 3, 2013 11:27pm IST
(Reuters)- The coldest weather in northern India for at least 44 years has killed more than 100 homeless people, an aid group said on Thursday.

The capital New Delhi saw a maximum temperature of 9.8 Celsius (50 Fahrenheit) on Tuesday - the lowest since records began in 1969. Fog forced cancellation of flights and trains. Low temperatures over the next several days are expected to be 3 to 4 Celsius (37-39 Fahrenheit).

Anti-poverty charity ActionAid said it knew of 107 people who had died in northern states because of cold and blamed state authorities for not providing shelters despite instructions from the Supreme Court.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/01/03/indi...

Brrr Record Cold Kills 200 in India China Experiences Coldest Winter in Decades
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, January 9, 2013,

People warm themselves by a fire at a vegetable wholesale market on a cold winter morning in the northern Indian city of Chandigarh January 8, 2013. The current cold weather in northern India has killed more than 100 homeless people, an aid group said last week. Temperatures in Chandigarh have dipped to 1.5 degrees Celsius.(Reuters)

Freezing temperatures have killed 200 in northern India this season. The record cold has also forced the closure of several schools.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/brrr-...

Location hidden

#153697 Apr 30, 2013
Pirate Party has electoral breakthrough in Iceland
By JILL LAWLESS and JENNA GOTTLIEB | Associated Press
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP) Iceland, a nation of seafarers, has been stormed by pirates.
They won't be forming the government, but online freedom advocates the Pirate Party were still big winners in the country's election.
The party, just a few months old, took 5.1 percent of the vote in Saturday's poll, gaining three of the 63 seats in Iceland's parliament, the Althingi.
It is the biggest electoral trophy yet for a movement founded seven years ago in Sweden by a group of rebellious file-sharing geeks and hackers who scoffed at copyright laws.
Now, its Icelandic leader says, the party is "the political arm of the information revolution," dedicated to freedom of expression and political transparency, online and off.
Birgitta Jonsdottir, the most senior of Iceland's three victorious Pirate lawmakers, argues that political and legal structures around the world have not kept pace with the technological change that has transformed the way we live. She compares it to new software that can't run on an old computer.
http://news.yahoo.com/pirate-party-electoral-...

Location hidden

#153698 Apr 30, 2013
Yep, ya know with a name like Mohammed, this idiot has to be a Muslim! I wonder if he would have said it was God's will if his son had killed someone or himself?

Man Charged For Letting Nine-Year-Old Drive Ferrari: Video
By Viknesh Vijayenthiran | High Gear Media

An Indian man is facing charges for allowing his nine-year-old son to drive his Ferrari F430 on public roads.

News of the stunt first broke a few weeks ago when video, filmed by the father, Mohammed Nisham, went viral on YouTube.
http://autos.yahoo.com/news/man-charged-for-l...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#153699 Apr 30, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
An Indiana court decision that he was a beneficiary of FRAUD committed to get him on the ballot in 2008? Check!
Last time I checked they did not work for WND!
Link? Of course not

Like i said...WND

Location hidden

#153700 Apr 30, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Link? Of course not
Like i said...WND
Sooo, you are too stupid to do your own Google search. Your yeti skull cap is not wurkin' fur yu.

Location hidden

#153701 Apr 30, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Link? Of course not
Like i said...WND
And what is sad is that you Libtards will not accept any source that was not first approved by George Soros. I am sure you still believe in Global Warming even though it ended a dozen years ago.

Location hidden

#153702 Apr 30, 2013
First of all I need to edumcate you Libtards a little. Most local schools are funded by ... property taxes. If the child lives on a military base, the local government can not tax their property. So instead the federal government pays an Impact Fee to compensate. And I am sure this also happens to Indian kids who live on a reservation and attend a school off of the reservation.
Sooo, what happens if the local school will no longer accept these children? They are not obligated to!!! No federal impact fee paid, no education for on post/reservation kids.
Again, Obama throws out another red-button issue.

Budget cuts nix $90m in federal college aid
Budget cuts cancel $60m for military communities, tribal lands where schools count on fed help

By Philip Elliott, Associated Press | Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP)-- Schools near military bases and tribal lands will face a $60 million shortfall between now and September and aid to college students will be cut by almost $90 million, according to the Education Department's plan to carry out the automatic spending cuts mandated by Congress.
In all, the Education Department lost $2.6 billion as part of failed budget negotiations that forced deep spending cuts to reduce the nation's debt. Every corner of the federal government has been slashing services to comply.
http://news.yahoo.com/budget-cuts-nix-90m-fed...

Buffalo, NY

#153703 Apr 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, you are too stupid to do your own Google search. Your yeti skull cap is not wurkin' fur yu.
lol, i KNEW the "Darrrr , do yer own homewerk" line was coming!

That is what all conservatives say when they cant support their stupidity!

Buffalo, NY

#153704 Apr 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is sad is that you Libtards will not accept any source that was not first approved by George Soros. I am sure you still believe in Global Warming even though it ended a dozen years ago.
Dont get m wrong...I LOVE WND!!!!

I can read about Birther conspiracies, Bigfoot sightings and UFO abductions all in one place. It truly is wonderful journalism!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min paddyomalley 1,101,932
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 40 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE