BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,861 - 134,880 of 175,164 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Ah...your oral fixation is getting the best of you again,Closet Case?
Your the only poster in this thread Liberal or Conservative who is so unrelentingly focused on the High Hard One it spills out of every post where its clear your becoming agitated.(which is about every third one.)
Your Delusional.
Your a Liar.
Get some kind of help.
And if you could F off right over there ----> that'd be great! Poor spudboy, your ears are full of dirt. Obumbler had to resort to voter fraud in order to make the race in '08! More Kool-Aid? LMAO! squid

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in that case prove Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country! Hearsay is not proof!!!
And that makes YOU a liar!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is hearsay not proof in birfistan Rogue?
The one thing everyone knows save maybe the ignorant birfoon is that SP is as dumb as a rock and will never be anything close to being POTUS. I doubt anyone was surprised she thought Africa was a country she couldnít even name a founding father on Beckís stupid show.
Ironically it was Fox who broke the story and while it may have come as a shock to Fox viewers everyone else already knew she was and is a complete nincompoop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTW, Steve Schmidt probably the smartest guy in your Party says SP is dumb as a rock and thatís direct testimony not hearsay. Of course youíll say itís just his opinion and you would be right in that, but at least itís an educated one.
Easy to answer both of you points. Still not proof positive on either of your points. Shemp Smith is a looney-lefty and Steve Schmidt is only smart because you agree with him. If you disagree with him, he would be, in your Libtardian Logic. stupid.
But Schmidt is NOT a Conservative and neither is John McCain. Have you noticed that Schmidt is an MSNBC commentator? And also appears frequently on Real Time with Bill Maher.
Again, two looney-lefties making a comment is only proof that they hate Sarah Palin!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, major blizzard to hit the upper Great Plains starting tomorrow. May Fools Day!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Beats you, an Obama Voter, not only were you duped once, but my god, you were duped twice!!! Now that is funny!!!
And Dufus is wrong (twice more)

Sucks to be Dufus Dale
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS CORRECT!!! By the LFBC and the US Constitution, he is an alien!!
And Dufus celebrates another day of stupidity
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be indeed. However, someone blowing yours clean off would instantly gain paradise for eternity. Just sayin' for comparison purposes as I don't have to invoke death on clueless and ignorant posters as you are always, invariably, wrong.
Now, about that Foxnews.com video on Palin's "Africa" being a country?
Someone turn the idiotbox off, please! Thanks. LMAO! groidboi

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I think the USSC has already ruled on this issue. If she was working for a public school, she would have a case but not if she is working for a private school.
I am sure this issue was covered before she hired on and she probably signed a statement that said she would comply.

Gay Catholic school teacher in Ohio fights firing
By JOHN SEEWER | Associated Press Ė

A gay teacher who said she was fired by an Ohio Catholic school after her mother's published obituary included the name of her partner is fighting to get her job back.
Carla Hale said she was told she was being let go because her relationship is against teachings of the church.
She plans to file a complaint this week with the city of Columbus, which prohibits firings based on sexual orientation, her attorney said Monday. She already filed a grievance that is now in the hands of a union representing teachers in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Columbus.
http://news.yahoo.com/gay-catholic-school-tea...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah im thinking by the time those inbred Mississipi 'Idealogical Pioneers' of the 2013 'Right Wing' were shoveling dirt over them in that Dam it was a moot point.
Your sister is named Elsie, no? LMAO! you big spudmuffin
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dufus is wrong (twice more)
Sucks to be Dufus Dale
Naw, it sucks to be fooled twice by a garden variety con man. Ignorant much? LMAO!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
As we have been reporting, Zullo expects several VIPS to bring this case to public light in the very near future. Not only is the case expected to be soon brought to national attention but also there is a strong movement towards the prosecution of the case. Also, as reported just days ago, Zullo was recently contacted by a large group of VIPS who wish to see all the evidence of the Arpaio Obama Fraud investigation. These VIPS can be hugely instrumental in galvanizing nation-wide support in pushing the prosecution of the case forward. Lt. Zullo is now slated to present the case to this group of VIPS. That is what has been happening in just the last week or two.
IF you believe Zullo and the Cold Case Posse. The National Review doesn't.

http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you could F off right over there ----> that'd be great! Poor spudboy, your ears are full of dirt. Obumbler had to resort to voter fraud in order to make the race in '08! More Kool-Aid? LMAO! squid
Ha ha, "can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How about, can you hear LRS slithering?

Tell us again why you kept "singing" that tune? I forgot your lying reply.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey Poopo, You say Schmidt is smart?!? Well how about this from Wiki:
Schmidt attended the University of Delaware from 1988 through the spring of 1993, majoring in political science.[6] He left three credits short of graduating because he did not pass a math course; Schmidt has said that he has been diagnosed with a learning disability that makes higher math difficult for him.[3] He joined the Delta Tau Delta fraternity,[4] was a member of the campus Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program, and did field work for Republican candidates in Delaware,,,,,
He did not graduate because "he did not pass a math course"?
And he was in ROTC but his bio says nothing about him serving in the Military?!? To go to ROTC all you need is a GT of 110!
But I know, he is smart because he speaks your Libtardian language!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in that case prove Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country! Hearsay is not proof!!!
And that makes YOU a liar!
<quoted text>
Easy to answer both of you points. Still not proof positive on either of your points. Shemp Smith is a looney-lefty and Steve Schmidt is only smart because you agree with him. If you disagree with him, he would be, in your Libtardian Logic. stupid.
But Schmidt is NOT a Conservative and neither is John McCain. Have you noticed that Schmidt is an MSNBC commentator? And also appears frequently on Real Time with Bill Maher.
Again, two looney-lefties making a comment is only proof that they hate Sarah Palin!
She said it and you know it. You're in denial when your idols trip up, and boy, do they trip up EVERY DAY. She also could not answer Kouric when asked what newspapers she read. And to make matters worse, and she had days to think it over, yet screwed it up nonetheless, said she only watched Foxnews.com for her news. You really think an aspiring vp is good enough if she only watches one channel, no matter WHAT channel, no newspapers, no analysises? She didn't even know about NAFTA. Cripes, get off the Palin bandwagon, she couldn't even finish her first and only term as Alaska governor. What was her reason again for the captain abandoning ship?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It would be indeed. However, someone blowing yours clean off would instantly gain paradise for eternity. Just sayin' for comparison purposes as I don't have to invoke death on clueless and ignorant posters as you are always, invariably, wrong.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone turn the idiotbox off, please! Thanks. LMAO! groidboi
Foxnews.com , Foxnews.com , slug. Foxnews said she said it, that Africa was a country. That she did not know about NAFTA. Quit the trash talk and give us a comment on foxnews.com reporting this. You said it was all lies or whatever. Comments, please, or as per you ususal weak defence, will you come back with insults, profaniy or the habitual "people don't care what you say or think, wannabe American". But what it it's true, does the location matter?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, it sucks to be fooled twice by a garden variety con man. Ignorant much? LMAO!
Ignorant always? Poor clueless Romper Wuss.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think the USSC has already ruled on this issue. If she was working for a public school, she would have a case but not if she is working for a private school.
I am sure this issue was covered before she hired on and she probably signed a statement that said she would comply.
Gay Catholic school teacher in Ohio fights firing
By JOHN SEEWER | Associated Press Ė
A gay teacher who said she was fired by an Ohio Catholic school after her mother's published obituary included the name of her partner is fighting to get her job back.
Carla Hale said she was told she was being let go because her relationship is against teachings of the church.
She plans to file a complaint this week with the city of Columbus, which prohibits firings based on sexual orientation, her attorney said Monday. She already filed a grievance that is now in the hands of a union representing teachers in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Columbus.
http://news.yahoo.com/gay-catholic-school-tea...
Back to the dark ages, Rogue. In olden times, the charitable and loving church would've burned her at the stake. Do you deny that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Foxnews.com , Foxnews.com , slug. Foxnews said she said it, that Africa was a country. That she did not know about NAFTA. Quit the trash talk and give us a comment on foxnews.com reporting this. You said it was all lies or whatever. Comments, please, or as per you ususal weak defence, will you come back with insults, profaniy or the habitual "people don't care what you say or think, wannabe American". But what it it's true, does the location matter?
You squidiot! You brought up Africa, I never commented on it! Do you ever get anything straight in that empty head of yours? Yes, you've been carrying on about Palin and Africa all by yourself! LMAO! squidchigger
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant always? Poor clueless Romper Wuss.
Okay, you're always ignorant. Thanks for clearing that up. LMAO squidiot
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister is named Elsie, no? LMAO! you big spudmuffin
and I can only repond:'What???'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Now I have flown with a few Danish military pilots and they are top notch but I guess this civilian pilots is not in that group.
Oh, you will notice "OY" which means it is registered in Denmark. Not to say the pilot is from Denmark, just that it is registered there.
Oh, I know at least on of Donald Trump's planes is registered in Bermuda.

Jet Airplane Crash In Water
"You won't believe what happens"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,084,233
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Terry rigsby 49,021
EBOLA virus can solve many of USA problems. 39 min I say go ye forward 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min truth-facts 45,906
A murder-suicide in Chicago's financial district 50 min Tory II 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Pay Attention Folks 3
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 1 hr hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••