BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,841 - 134,860 of 176,802 Comments Last updated 59 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in that case prove Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country! Hearsay is not proof!!!
And that makes YOU a liar!
Since when is hearsay not proof in birfistan Rogue?

The one thing everyone knows save maybe the ignorant birfoon is that SP is as dumb as a rock and will never be anything close to being POTUS. I doubt anyone was surprised she thought Africa was a country she couldnít even name a founding father on Beckís stupid show.

Ironically it was Fox who broke the story and while it may have come as a shock to Fox viewers everyone else already knew she was and is a complete nincompoop.

BTW, Steve Schmidt probably the smartest guy in your Party says SP is dumb as a rock and thatís direct testimony not hearsay. Of course youíll say itís just his opinion and you would be right in that, but at least itís an educated one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Think Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner gave a shit that the Klan hated them as much as James Chaney?
Yeah im thinking by the time those inbred Mississipi 'Idealogical Pioneers' of the 2013 'Right Wing' were shoveling dirt over them in that Dam it was a moot point.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Of course most 'conservatives'will still try and maintain that he Left is more capable of violence and start howling about Black Panthers and Weathermen....

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
Message for Poopoo stain.
According to a report from the New York Times on Monday, President Obamaís economic recovery Ė the weakest recovery on record Ė is creating more of a wealth gap between blacks and Hispanics on the one hand and whites on the other than there was before the recession. The Urban Institute reported that white families, as of 2010, earned $2 to each $1 earned by black and Hispanic families earned. That statistic has been unchanged for decades. But when assets like homes, savings, and retirement accounts are factored into the numbers, whites gain significantly more ground. As of 2007, white families were four times wealthier than non-white families. By 2010, white families had a 600% advantage: white families had $632,000 in wealth, against $98,000 for black families and $110,000 for Hispanic families.
Wow GB! Guess you can think your lucky stars Romney didnít get elected. All those poor bastards would be breaking in your house and taking your cornflakes by now.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, this is what you see when you look at a microfiche through a reader.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Oh, did you notice the seal on the microfiches?
https://www.google.com/search...
Eventually the birfoon will need to step on into the 21st century Rogue. Itís really not that bad.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!(t.m.LRS) The very concept would give her an embolism Im sure.
She'd probably do a volitional double gainer into the Lake Of Fire.
For sho! LOL
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow GB! Guess you can think your lucky stars Romney didnít get elected. All those poor bastards would be breaking in your house and taking your cornflakes by now.
Dont talk like that youll get these 'patriots' all excited..."Clad in cammo with the home arsenal,standing off marauding bands of post apocalyptic minorities on the rampage for white enamel hamburger filled freezers, Bubba stood resolute in his carport..."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A mortal sin? Naw, someone blowing your head clean off would be a mortal sin! Doofus! LMAO!!!
It would be indeed. However, someone blowing yours clean off would instantly gain paradise for eternity. Just sayin' for comparison purposes as I don't have to invoke death on clueless and ignorant posters as you are always, invariably, wrong.

Now, about that Foxnews.com video on Palin's "Africa" being a country?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you think this is Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>of course not...that woman is way smarter than palin
Like comparing Einstein to Moe or Larry. Palin is younger and prettier, though, that is, until she opens her mouth. Young and pretty! Yes, future ex past-president McCain thought thosetwo "qualities" would win it. Electorate was not as dumb as he thought.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
5 Are Convicted in Kosovo Organ Trafficking
By DAN BILEFSKY: April 29, 2013
PARIS ó Five people were convicted Monday in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo, in connection with an elaborate organ-trafficking network that lured poor people to the country to sell their kidneys and other organs to wealthy transplant recipients from Israel, the United States, Canada and Germany. Organs sold for as much as $130,000 each.
The defendants, all Kosovars, were tried before a panel of two European Union judges and one Kosovar judge. A special prosecutor for the union, Jonathan Ratel, called the case a landmark because doctors had been convicted.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/30/world/europ... [PFpOsf,1,TdaAsp,1]
And the purpose of your post is?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it sucks to be a sad little troll like you.
<quoted text>
What is funny you Libtards are always demanding apologies but they will never admit doing anything wrong. Take for instance the murder trial of Dr. Gosnell.
The defence accused the State of Pennsylvania of .... Racism ..... when it was actually reverse racism. The former governor, Ed Rendell, a Democrat, repeatedly ignored criminal allegations of Dr. Gosnell's clinic because 1) Dr. Gosnell is black and 2) his "customers" were mostly blacks.
Even the Lame Stream Media refuse to cover it. I know, I know, Poopo will claim I'm wrong because CBS aired two 10-15 second segments on the issue during their morning show but the have not mentioned it on the evening new program. Meanwhile ABC, NBC, CNN, HLN, MSNBC has not mentioned one iota on this issue.
The jury will probably get the case in the next few days and what if they find Dr. Gosnell guilty? Will they then mention it?!?
Roe v. Wade does not even talk about late term abortions, yet you Libtards think women have a right to kill their babies.
First of all, Rogue, this concerns Topix, not the US courts. Second of all, no one asked you for apologies, just asking for a source, for proof, which, not being able to deliver either, and not man enough to admit it, makes you come back asking to prove "it was never said or never happened". Wot?????????? How sick and demented is that?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You may be tempted to laugh at this fictional scenario at a California marriage licence bureau, but don't. There is nothing in the scenario that couldn't actually happen due to recent court rulings on who can get married.
----------
"Good morning. We want to apply for a marriage license."
"Names please?"
"Tim and Jim Jones."
"Jones? Are you related? I see a resemblance."
"Yes, we're brothers."
"Brothers? You can't get married."
"Why not? Aren't you giving marriage licenses to same gender couples?"
"Yes, thousands. But we haven't had any siblings. That's incest!"
"Incest?" No, we are not queers."
"Not queers? Then why do you want to get married?"
"For the financial benefits, of course. And we do love each other. Besides, we don't have any other prospects."
"But we're issuing marriage licenses to homosexual couples who've been denied equal protection under the law. If you are not a queer, you can get married to a woman."
"Wait a minute. A homosexual man has the same right to marry a woman as I have. But just because I'm not queer doesn't mean I want to marry a woman. I want to marry Jim."
"And I want to marry Tim. Are you going to discriminate against us just because we are not homosexuals?"
"All right, all right. I'll give you your license. Next."
"Hi. We are here to get married."
"Names please?"
"John Smith, Jane James, Robert Green, and June Johnson."
"OK, who wants to marry whom?"
"We all want to marry each other."
"But there are four of you!"
"That's right. You see, we're all bisexual. I love Jane and Robert, Jane loves me and June, June loves Robert and Jane, and Robert loves June and me. All of us getting married together is the only way that we can express our sexual preferences in a marital relationship."
"But we've only been granting licenses to homosexual couples."
"So you're discriminating against bisexuals!"
"No, it's just that, well, the traditional idea of marriage is that it's just for couples."
"Since when are you standing on tradition?"
"Well, I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere."
"Who says? There's no logical reason to limit marriage to couples. The more the better. Besides, we demand our rights! The mayor says the Constitution guarantees equal protection under the law. Give us a marriage license!"
"All right, all right. Next."
"Hello, I'd like a marriage license."
"In what names?"
"David Deets."
"And the other person?"
"That's all. I want to marry myself."
"Marry yourself? What do you mean?"
"Well, my psychiatrist says I have a dual personality, so I want to marry the two together. Maybe I can file a joint income-tax return."
"That does it! I quit! You people are making a mockery of marriage!"
Rogue, thre is no source here. It's called stealing others' intellectutal property. Plagiarism. If it has an author, say it. If there is an author but he or she is unknown, say it. You plainly did not write the above. How do I know? It's grammatically correct and has no spelling mistakes and is a tad witty.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, five years ago there were ten major banks in the U.S. and now there are only six that control 56-58% of all banking capital. If five years ago ten banks were too big to fail, what now when there are only six?
Ya know, Libtards like to praise the Republican Pres. Teddy Roosevelt because he was The Trust Buster but now they are praising the Super Trust Maker!?!
Was Taft, not the biggest trust buster? Just askin'.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?
<quoted text>
So, apples to oranges. Are your warrant officers commissioned warrant officers? I can command a unit. I could promote and demote people. I could relieve someone from their duties.
Tell us, do your colonels fly copilot for a warrant officer?
They're not allowed to pilot anything. Have to be commissioned officers. Only during WW2 were NCOs allowed to fly for the Commonwealth.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tell us Jacques, if Canadian state-run healthcare is so great, how come there are over 1,000 PRIVATE clinics?
Health care reform has been on the agenda of every level of government in the country for the past two decades, not to mention every health and academic institution and think tank. Citizens have been bombarded with messages that the public system is not sustainable without ďmeaningfulĒ system change. A common theme heard from elected officials is how hard it is to push change, there is just so much public resistance.
However, profound change is happening. It just isn't the subject of debate in provincial, territorial or federal legislatures. There is no discussion about whether these changes are good or bad, will improve our overall health, what the evidence says about the direction we're moving in or what the impact will be on what Canadians refer to as "the five principles of medicare": universality, comprehensiveness, accessibility, portability, public administration.
These changes are mainly happening in corporate boardrooms -- which is why the public isn't at the table.
http://rabble.ca/news/2012/09/follow-money-un...
Well, Rogue, both the US and Canada have health care problems. But, while you debate yours and have the poorest health care system amongst the 34 OECD countries, we still have ours which incidentally my family and I enjoy to this day with few wait times and excellent medical treatment and bedside manners. To say we don't have problems would be at best naive. You must surely know that at this very moment, you, we, the rest of the world are still lingering in this GWB-created recession. Times are tough here and our health care programmes are struggling for sure. Yes, we have a few scattered pvt health clinics in major cities, with most of them accepting Govt-issued health cards at no cost to the patient. A few are strictly on a cash basis, yes, but their legal status is in doubt though govts are giving them a blind eye for now. They should not.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>I was doing some yard cleaning today because the weather was so nice and I kicked over a big fat rock and there were all kind of white and gray things squirming under there and black bugs scrambling for shelter....reading your posts like the one above gives me the EXACT same sensation.
Wow, and bet you spotted ole LRS slithering alongLMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a new Webcam for my desktop last week and decided to play around with the software that came with it. Anyway it has this weird masking software which enables one to mask his face on just about any picture in real time.
The wizard had this full beard and all but the face is actually my very own taken in real time yesterday. The better picture was the one I morphed onto Jesus but I didnít want to scare the hell out of AL and make her think she would have to do some fast explaining to a black Jesus on judgment day.
Ha ha, one only has to imagine, confronted unexpectedly by a black Jesus - oh the birthers, the humanity!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is hearsay not proof in birfistan Rogue?
The one thing everyone knows save maybe the ignorant birfoon is that SP is as dumb as a rock and will never be anything close to being POTUS. I doubt anyone was surprised she thought Africa was a country she couldnít even name a founding father on Beckís stupid show.
Ironically it was Fox who broke the story and while it may have come as a shock to Fox viewers everyone else already knew she was and is a complete nincompoop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wFJr3XRedYUXX
BTW, Steve Schmidt probably the smartest guy in your Party says SP is dumb as a rock and thatís direct testimony not hearsay. Of course youíll say itís just his opinion and you would be right in that, but at least itís an educated one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You wrote : "Ironically it was Fox who broke the story and while it may have come as a shock to Fox viewers everyone else already knew she was and is a complete nincompoop."

I posted that link for both Rogue and LRS. They ignored it, as Rogue will ignore yours. Doesn't suit their hate agenda.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you think this is Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Like comparing Einstein to Moe or Larry. Palin is younger and prettier, though, that is, until she opens her mouth. Young and pretty! Yes, future ex past-president McCain thought thosetwo "qualities" would win it. Electorate was not as dumb as he thought.
You know it speaks volumes about the GOP's opinion of the smarts of the average member of their base that they thought Palin's halt and lame dog and pony show would galvanize them.
If I was a conservative it would have insulted my intelligence.
Sadly though the GOP was right on the money....
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, and bet you spotted ole LRS slithering alongLMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Well,I wondered when one of the slimy little critters looked up at me and said "Step off Squidboy!" in this squeaky little voice....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,096,144
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Kermudgeon 68,296
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 30 min Kermudgeon 27
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min JOEL 68,847
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,825
Amy 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 15
Abby 8-22 1 hr edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 6:55AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••