BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,821 - 134,840 of 174,501 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

You may be tempted to laugh at this fictional scenario at a California marriage licence bureau, but don't. There is nothing in the scenario that couldn't actually happen due to recent court rulings on who can get married.
----------

"Good morning. We want to apply for a marriage license."

"Names please?"

"Tim and Jim Jones."

"Jones? Are you related? I see a resemblance."

"Yes, we're brothers."

"Brothers? You can't get married."

"Why not? Aren't you giving marriage licenses to same gender couples?"

"Yes, thousands. But we haven't had any siblings. That's incest!"

"Incest?" No, we are not queers."

"Not queers? Then why do you want to get married?"

"For the financial benefits, of course. And we do love each other. Besides, we don't have any other prospects."

"But we're issuing marriage licenses to homosexual couples who've been denied equal protection under the law. If you are not a queer, you can get married to a woman."

"Wait a minute. A homosexual man has the same right to marry a woman as I have. But just because I'm not queer doesn't mean I want to marry a woman. I want to marry Jim."

"And I want to marry Tim. Are you going to discriminate against us just because we are not homosexuals?"

"All right, all right. I'll give you your license. Next."

"Hi. We are here to get married."

"Names please?"

"John Smith, Jane James, Robert Green, and June Johnson."

"OK, who wants to marry whom?"

"We all want to marry each other."

"But there are four of you!"

"That's right. You see, we're all bisexual. I love Jane and Robert, Jane loves me and June, June loves Robert and Jane, and Robert loves June and me. All of us getting married together is the only way that we can express our sexual preferences in a marital relationship."

"But we've only been granting licenses to homosexual couples."

"So you're discriminating against bisexuals!"

"No, it's just that, well, the traditional idea of marriage is that it's just for couples."

"Since when are you standing on tradition?"

"Well, I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere."

"Who says? There's no logical reason to limit marriage to couples. The more the better. Besides, we demand our rights! The mayor says the Constitution guarantees equal protection under the law. Give us a marriage license!"

"All right, all right. Next."

"Hello, I'd like a marriage license."

"In what names?"

"David Deets."

"And the other person?"

"That's all. I want to marry myself."

"Marry yourself? What do you mean?"

"Well, my psychiatrist says I have a dual personality, so I want to marry the two together. Maybe I can file a joint income-tax return."

"That does it! I quit! You people are making a mockery of marriage!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
Message for Poopoo stain.
According to a report from the New York Times on Monday, President Obama’s economic recovery – the weakest recovery on record – is creating more of a wealth gap between blacks and Hispanics on the one hand and whites on the other than there was before the recession. The Urban Institute reported that white families, as of 2010, earned $2 to each $1 earned by black and Hispanic families earned. That statistic has been unchanged for decades. But when assets like homes, savings, and retirement accounts are factored into the numbers, whites gain significantly more ground. As of 2007, white families were four times wealthier than non-white families. By 2010, white families had a 600% advantage: white families had $632,000 in wealth, against $98,000 for black families and $110,000 for Hispanic families.
Yep, five years ago there were ten major banks in the U.S. and now there are only six that control 56-58% of all banking capital. If five years ago ten banks were too big to fail, what now when there are only six?
Ya know, Libtards like to praise the Republican Pres. Teddy Roosevelt because he was The Trust Buster but now they are praising the Super Trust Maker!?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my dad and I were in Vietnam at the same time. He was a WWII and Korean War Vet too.
NADEAU FRANK W JR
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datN/G38987.HTM
He passed on on 04/04/04 and I am not worth to shine his boots!
Oh, you may notice my name in his OBIT.
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>SORRY you lost your father. Too bad you both got suckered into serving in the Illuminati/Freemason service like I did.
Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist, Pope Francis is the False Prophet and with their father the devil they make an unholy trinity.
http://dirtypolitics.thoughts.com/posts/evil-...
I don't feel sorry for someone who has lived a full and good life. Sorry, I don't believe in the Illuminati/Freemason crapola.
But the Catholic Church does lean left.
In the mid-1950's Chaplain Cronin use to jump with the pathfinders out of my dad's aircraft when he was with the 11th Abn Div. They use to make fun of my dad because he was one of the few in the division who did not parachute. Well, after goading him for a year or two he decided to jump with the division .... and broke his leg.
Do you know what good an aviator is with a broken leg?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I was only 5-6 years old in Germany in the mid-1950s and we use to go to the officers club about once a month and they would have this German polka band and are number one request was for them to play and sing "Davy Crockett"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, a CW is a NCO. No officers' club for him/her.
So, apples to oranges. Are your warrant officers commissioned warrant officers? I can command a unit. I could promote and demote people. I could relieve someone from their duties.
Tell us, do your colonels fly copilot for a warrant officer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Tell us Jacques, if Canadian state-run healthcare is so great, how come there are over 1,000 PRIVATE clinics?

Health care reform has been on the agenda of every level of government in the country for the past two decades, not to mention every health and academic institution and think tank. Citizens have been bombarded with messages that the public system is not sustainable without “meaningful” system change. A common theme heard from elected officials is how hard it is to push change, there is just so much public resistance.
However, profound change is happening. It just isn't the subject of debate in provincial, territorial or federal legislatures. There is no discussion about whether these changes are good or bad, will improve our overall health, what the evidence says about the direction we're moving in or what the impact will be on what Canadians refer to as "the five principles of medicare": universality, comprehensiveness, accessibility, portability, public administration.
These changes are mainly happening in corporate boardrooms -- which is why the public isn't at the table.
http://rabble.ca/news/2012/09/follow-money-un...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I was flying a "fish=heads and rice" mission in Vietnam one day and MY copilot was a LTC. We landed at this Ruff Puff base (Vietnamese National Guard) which also had some MACV (Green Berets) and we landed and were told they would be out to brief us.
As the rotor blades were coasting down this MACV SFC (E-7) strolled out to our aircraft, walked to the left side and stepped on the skid and started to brief me.
That was when he notice the black oak leaf on my copilots collar. He immediately jumped off my side, ran around to the right side and started to briefed my copilot. The LTC then asked the NCO why he was being briefed as the guy to his left was the Aircraft Commander!?!
Then he came back to me and briefed me.
Jobs

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Luxury Lighters and Pens at http://luxuryzone.cc/

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>As ive noted before,if the Lord God Almighty appeared in the sky 200 feet tall to the blaring of heavenly Trumpets to proclaim the Birth Certificate REAL .
the Birthers would dismiss it.
Noting Jesus Christ's Liberal Bias and connect the dots of Byzantine conpiracy involving the Sinners he routinely hung out with.
Of course they will declare the Microfiche fake.
They cant do anything else.
Theyve gotten to the point where this adle-pated madness defines them.
How hard could it be to fake microfiche when one has ran a fifty some odd year long conspiracy as smooth as the Obama deception machine. Save for complex far reaching birfoon telepathy (which some contemptuously call delusion) we may have never known the vast conspiracy perpetrated on the American people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

As I was preparing to leave Vietnam I ran into a fellow classmate and I noticed he was wearing a CIB (Combat Infantryman Badge) on his uniform and I asked him about it. He said he was also awarded the Silver Star.
He was on a combat assault when his aircraft was shot down in the LZ. The action was so hot the only people they got out were the wounded to include the platoon leader leaving him the senior officer on he ground. He said he huddled with the platoon sergeant and told him to tell him what to do as he did not know crapola about infantry tactics.
He ended up spending the whole night with them under constant fire. When they started to run low on ammo he went back to his overturned Huey, crawled up on top, and entered the aircraft. He recovered one M-60D machine gun and over 4,000 rounds of ammo.
Oh, the M-60D differed from the infantry's M-60A in that it 1) had not forestock, 2)had spade grips with a butterfly trigger and 3) had an aviation rear "bulls-eye" sight. Oh, and the reason why i still had a bi-pod was just incase it had to be used dismounted!!!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American who has never been accused of not being one!
Can't say the same for the usurper, huh QUEER?
After 5 years as a usurper, Obama has never said "I am an American"!
Hmm.....
That is because HE'S NOT an American!
Go back to sucking dick, it is the only thing you are any good at QUEER!
Ah...your oral fixation is getting the best of you again,Closet Case?
Your the only poster in this thread Liberal or Conservative who is so unrelentingly focused on the High Hard One it spills out of every post where its clear your becoming agitated.(which is about every third one.)
Your Delusional.
Your a Liar.
Get some kind of help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh, he got the Silver Star for recovering the M-60D and ammo! Oh, you stand on top of an overturned Huey in the middle of an open field while getting shot at by little people with fully-auto AK-47s?!? And even while you are rummaging through the aircraft bullets pass easily through .032 aluminum and not to mention ... fuel tanks!!! Oh, the second M-60D was under the aircraft and buried in the dirt so he was unable to recover it.
And he was really happened when the sun rose and the cavalry arrived and got them out. He was real happy to be riding in the back of a Huey!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with half a brain knows her character was assasinated by the media! Dipshyt! All you have to do is listen to Obama voters being interviewed. They couldn't tell you about anyone in politics EXCEPT Palin! Yeah right, squid. Keep drinking that Obumbler juice. LMAO! DOLT
She really didnt need much help assasinating her own credibilty.
Still doesnt.
Mccains brain trust was jsut looking for something to incite the Yahoos in the base and the GOP braintrust knows damn well they are suckers for Big,Substancless,Superficial Gestures and Icons.
"Theyll love her! She's kind of Shiney!...like a NAASCAR racer!!!Yeah!!"
And of course they were right.
She had them beating on each other with sticks and foaming at the mouth...you right along with them ill bet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How hard could it be to fake microfiche when one has ran a fifty some odd year long conspiracy as smooth as the Obama deception machine. Save for complex far reaching birfoon telepathy (which some contemptuously call delusion) we may have never known the vast conspiracy perpetrated on the American people.
Ah, my Army personnel microfiche has dozens of documents on it and it is safe to assume that the one Obama's BC is on also has multiple BCs of many people on it. I would think it would be very hard to duplicate all those documents as all it would take is someone like the Nordyke twins to prove whether or not the whole fiche is fraudulent or real.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh, this is what you see when you look at a microfiche through a reader.
Oh, did you notice the seal on the microfiches?
https://www.google.com/search...
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
I feel sorry for Black people as STUPID as Poopoo stain who are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Of course, I feel sorry for all SHEEPLE who are so naive to be addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Topix...., I'm baacckk!
It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.
In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."
This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."
One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.
ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...
You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?
The truth continues to be told!
I was doing some yard cleaning today because the weather was so nice and I kicked over a big fat rock and there were all kind of white and gray things squirming under there and black bugs scrambling for shelter....reading your posts like the one above gives me the EXACT same sensation.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your new photo.
Got a new Webcam for my desktop last week and decided to play around with the software that came with it. Anyway it has this weird masking software which enables one to mask his face on just about any picture in real time.

The wizard had this full beard and all but the face is actually my very own taken in real time yesterday. The better picture was the one I morphed onto Jesus but I didn’t want to scare the hell out of AL and make her think she would have to do some fast explaining to a black Jesus on judgment day.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a new Webcam for my desktop last week and decided to play around with the software that came with it. Anyway it has this weird masking software which enables one to mask his face on just about any picture in real time.
The wizard had this full beard and all but the face is actually my very own taken in real time yesterday. The better picture was the one I morphed onto Jesus but I didn’t want to scare the hell out of AL and make her think she would have to do some fast explaining to a black Jesus on judgment day.
LMAO!(t.m.LRS) The very concept would give her an embolism Im sure.
She'd probably do a volitional double gainer into the Lake Of Fire.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
I feel sorry for Black people as STUPID as Poopoo stain who are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Of course, I feel sorry for all SHEEPLE who are so naive to be addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Twilight?
RASMUSSEN: R 49% O 48%
I think Obama's halo is now cracked.
Then why is it you never win GB? Why do you “always” end up the loser?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am not a racists.
I dislike Pelosi, Reid and Biden as much as I dislike Obama!!!
Think Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner gave a shit that the Klan hated them as much as James Chaney?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,078,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 18 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters