BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153563 Apr 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How can one find a rebutt to something that was never said or done? Typical ignorant birther juvenile and puerile strategy. "oh oh, he got me. What do I do? Oh, easy, tell him to find a rebuttal. Bet my birther buddies, specially sedated LRS, will be impressed". YOU advanced the lie, now onus on you to prove it ;
2. And, well, what the hell, says Rogue, "while I'm at it, might as well tell a big one like : You are like Jacques who claims the Republicans stopped FDR from rearming America in the 1930s!!!. Does lying come that easy to you, Rogue, even after I lectured you on not STATING things when you're not sure, as I just did, as I wrote "I believe that..." Not, the House had a dem majority. How do you manage to sleep knowing if you die during the night, you'll go straight to hell for lying all the time? Lying is a sin, is it not? One of the seven big ones, no?
Well, in that case prove Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country! Hearsay is not proof!!!
And that makes YOU a liar!

Location hidden

#153564 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're too dumb to be an honorable human being like him, huh?
You're a septuagenarian and it's really sad to see you ramble off topic about your father. Take your daddy issues to a therapist.
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?

Location hidden

#153565 Apr 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Did you birthers go to the bigfoot convention this week-end too?
I figure a conspiracy group filled with uneducated people who believe in something silly with no evidence would fit a birther perfectly.
The only probem is that bigfoot hunters present more evidence than birthers!
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/212302/13/Bi...
And I bet you think this is Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.

Location hidden

#153566 Apr 29, 2013
Do you know that whenever anyone dies in the military, their value is reported. For instance if a helicopter crashes and kills a general, a colonel, a warrant officer aviator, a E-4 that, in 1980 funds would report that the E-4 was worth $250,000, the colonel worth $900,000, the general worth $1,000,000 and the aviation WO worth also $1,000,000.
Yep a WO aviator has the same worth as a 4-star general!

Location hidden

#153568 Apr 29, 2013
Oh, when an aircraft is crashes the form both a Safety Board and a Collateral Board. Everyone must answer all question to the Safety Board but have the right to plead the Fifth Amendment to the Collateral Board!
And the Safety Board is confidential and can not be used in any court, military or civilian. But if you lie or withhold information to the Safety Board, you are subject to punishment IAW the UCMJ.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153569 Apr 29, 2013
Obama Spent 3.6% of Presidency on Economy

What else did you expect from a non-American fake Black USURPER?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153571 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Hint to Read to Learn, you might want to put your bong down.
So you're abandoning your fable?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153572 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it sucks to be a sad little troll like you.
Just admit you make crap up and move on
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153573 Apr 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Did you birthers go to the bigfoot convention this week-end too?
I figure a conspiracy group filled with uneducated people who believe in something silly with no evidence would fit a birther perfectly.
LMAO!! This means, I have credence on both counts. Obama is an alien and Bigfoot is alive and doing well, Obama isn't doing too good!!!
Now what is Obama going to do with that "red line", it doesn't matter, everything he touches turns to shit!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153574 Apr 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! This means, I have credence on both counts. Obama is an alien and Bigfoot is alive and doing well, Obama isn't doing too good!!!
Now what is Obama going to do with that "red line", it doesn't matter, everything he touches turns to shit!!!
Dufus Dale celebrates having "credence" with BigFoot hunters?

Figures

Location hidden

#153575 Apr 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you make crap up and move on
Admit you are a troll and slither back under your rock.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153576 Apr 29, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has released definitive proof.
You've made one post and you are being clown-stomped already!

Definitive proof that he is a total and complete FRAUD?
Yes, he has done that.
An Indiana court decision that he was a beneficiary of FRAUD committed to get him on the ballot in 2008? Check!
A law enforcement investigation that determined his long form birth certificate, and therefore his short form birth certificate were fraudulent? Check!
A NYT's article that determined that Obama instigated a fraud on taxpayers in regards to the Pigford settlement? Check!

Yep, I'm SMellen1.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153577 Apr 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale celebrates having "credence" with BigFoot hunters?
Figures
LMAO!!! Beats you, an Obama Voter, not only were you duped once, but my god, you were duped twice!!! Now that is funny!!!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153578 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?
Being a CW4 or RLO has nothing to do with your lack of character and stunning idiocy.

Too bad you're too dumb to understand that.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153579 Apr 29, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
He'd tell us, right?
Well he did just that in a round-about way!
Obama Tell's His Literary Agent That He was BORN IN KENYA??
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#153580 Apr 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Beats you, an Obama Voter, not only were you duped once, but my god, you were duped twice!!! Now that is funny!!!
Funnier, was listening to all the frightwing crackpots, only to see them stay home for the mor(m)on and munster.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#153581 Apr 29, 2013
Hummm, major snow storm bearing down on Colorado! A little late in the season, isn't it?
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153582 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE FFS- wrote:
I love birthers for the entertainment they provide!
We don't mind you because you have no mind, and because we like to visit here to beat you over the head with the truth, and ask the questions that you will not answer for fear that you will have to admit to your nasty Obama ASS-CRACK addiction!

It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!

I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."

This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."

One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?

The truth continues to be told!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153584 Apr 29, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Funnier, was listening to all the frightwing crackpots, only to see them stay home for the mor(m)on and munster.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
LMAO!!! Not stupid, are we!! Let the alien in the White House take the blame for eight years of economic disaster!!!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153585 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE FFS- wrote:
Evidence that Obama is a fraud???

Proof that Obama is a total and complete FRAUD?
Yes, we have done that.
An Indiana court decision that he was a beneficiary of FRAUD committed to get him on the ballot in 2008? Check!
A law enforcement investigation that determined his long form birth certificate, and therefore his short form birth certificate were fraudulent? Check!
A NYT's article that determined that Obama instigated a fraud on taxpayers in regards to the Pigford settlement? Check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min OzRitz 1,153,058
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 34 min Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web