BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153559 Apr 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hook, line and sinker? I watched the Kouric interview. Acoording to her replies, Palin was not fit to be a girl scout leader.
Here's a "rumour" : news.sky.com/story/647342/palin-said-africa-w...
Media smear? Will you accept your idol, FoxNews.com ? www.youtube.com/watch...
This is what birthers and tea partyers want? You're in denial, John McCain made a huge mistake, too hasty a choice, and for cheap political gain, risked foisting a totally-unknowledgeable vp, a step from the presidency, on to the country. Thankfully, the electorate was not fooled,nand quickly recognized her for what she is, an ignorant backwater politician who would prove 2 years later by quitting in midstream as governor for the sole purpose of makong more money in showbusiness, so to speak. When 's she making her debut on "Dancing with the stars?" She is a great performer, I'll grant her that. And a good speaker too.
Anyone with half a brain knows her character was assasinated by the media! Dipshyt! All you have to do is listen to Obama voters being interviewed. They couldn't tell you about anyone in politics EXCEPT Palin! Yeah right, squid. Keep drinking that Obumbler juice. LMAO! DOLT

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153560 Apr 29, 2013
Did I tell you about my dad and Paul Newman? Yep, in 1943 they were both enrolled in the V-12 program and they both got booted out. They then both went to Rhode Island for Navy boot camp.
My dad was at NAS Quonset Point while Paul's Bio said he was across the bay at Portsmouth but he was probably also at Quonset Point. They then both went to NAS Jacksonville where my dad trained as a tail gunner of SNDs and Paul on TBMs as a radioman/stinger gunner.
They then both went to Hawaii, probably NAS Barbers Point and then off to the Marianas Islands. Paul's bio said he was on Saipan but I never found out from my dad which island he had been on. Then in February 1945 they both went aboard the USS Bunker Hill and off to the Battle of Okinawa where their ship was seriously damaged by two Kamakai planes. My dad spent the remainder of the was in hospital at Pearl Harbor while Paul was reassigned to another ship.
I wonder if they ever rubbed elbows? But back then, they were both just a couple of squids.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153561 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my dad and I were in Vietnam at the same time. He was a WWII and Korean War Vet too.
NADEAU FRANK W JR
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datN/G38987.HTM
He passed on on 04/04/04 and I am not worth to shine his boots!
Oh, you may notice my name in his OBIT.
Too bad you're too dumb to be an honorable human being like him, huh?

You're a septuagenarian and it's really sad to see you ramble off topic about your father. Take your daddy issues to a therapist.

Location hidden

#153563 Apr 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How can one find a rebutt to something that was never said or done? Typical ignorant birther juvenile and puerile strategy. "oh oh, he got me. What do I do? Oh, easy, tell him to find a rebuttal. Bet my birther buddies, specially sedated LRS, will be impressed". YOU advanced the lie, now onus on you to prove it ;
2. And, well, what the hell, says Rogue, "while I'm at it, might as well tell a big one like : You are like Jacques who claims the Republicans stopped FDR from rearming America in the 1930s!!!. Does lying come that easy to you, Rogue, even after I lectured you on not STATING things when you're not sure, as I just did, as I wrote "I believe that..." Not, the House had a dem majority. How do you manage to sleep knowing if you die during the night, you'll go straight to hell for lying all the time? Lying is a sin, is it not? One of the seven big ones, no?
Well, in that case prove Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country! Hearsay is not proof!!!
And that makes YOU a liar!

Location hidden

#153564 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're too dumb to be an honorable human being like him, huh?
You're a septuagenarian and it's really sad to see you ramble off topic about your father. Take your daddy issues to a therapist.
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?

Location hidden

#153565 Apr 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Did you birthers go to the bigfoot convention this week-end too?
I figure a conspiracy group filled with uneducated people who believe in something silly with no evidence would fit a birther perfectly.
The only probem is that bigfoot hunters present more evidence than birthers!
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/212302/13/Bi...
And I bet you think this is Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.

Location hidden

#153566 Apr 29, 2013
Do you know that whenever anyone dies in the military, their value is reported. For instance if a helicopter crashes and kills a general, a colonel, a warrant officer aviator, a E-4 that, in 1980 funds would report that the E-4 was worth $250,000, the colonel worth $900,000, the general worth $1,000,000 and the aviation WO worth also $1,000,000.
Yep a WO aviator has the same worth as a 4-star general!

Location hidden

#153568 Apr 29, 2013
Oh, when an aircraft is crashes the form both a Safety Board and a Collateral Board. Everyone must answer all question to the Safety Board but have the right to plead the Fifth Amendment to the Collateral Board!
And the Safety Board is confidential and can not be used in any court, military or civilian. But if you lie or withhold information to the Safety Board, you are subject to punishment IAW the UCMJ.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153569 Apr 29, 2013
Obama Spent 3.6% of Presidency on Economy

What else did you expect from a non-American fake Black USURPER?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153571 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Hint to Read to Learn, you might want to put your bong down.
So you're abandoning your fable?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153572 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it sucks to be a sad little troll like you.
Just admit you make crap up and move on
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153573 Apr 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Did you birthers go to the bigfoot convention this week-end too?
I figure a conspiracy group filled with uneducated people who believe in something silly with no evidence would fit a birther perfectly.
The only probem is that bigfoot hunters present more evidence than birthers!
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/212302/13/Bi...
LMAO!! This means, I have credence on both counts. Obama is an alien and Bigfoot is alive and doing well, Obama isn't doing too good!!!
Now what is Obama going to do with that "red line", it doesn't matter, everything he touches turns to shit!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153574 Apr 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! This means, I have credence on both counts. Obama is an alien and Bigfoot is alive and doing well, Obama isn't doing too good!!!
Now what is Obama going to do with that "red line", it doesn't matter, everything he touches turns to shit!!!
Dufus Dale celebrates having "credence" with BigFoot hunters?

Figures

Location hidden

#153575 Apr 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you make crap up and move on
Admit you are a troll and slither back under your rock.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153576 Apr 29, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has released definitive proof.
You've made one post and you are being clown-stomped already!

Definitive proof that he is a total and complete FRAUD?
Yes, he has done that.
An Indiana court decision that he was a beneficiary of FRAUD committed to get him on the ballot in 2008? Check!
A law enforcement investigation that determined his long form birth certificate, and therefore his short form birth certificate were fraudulent? Check!
A NYT's article that determined that Obama instigated a fraud on taxpayers in regards to the Pigford settlement? Check!

Yep, I'm SMellen1.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153577 Apr 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale celebrates having "credence" with BigFoot hunters?
Figures
LMAO!!! Beats you, an Obama Voter, not only were you duped once, but my god, you were duped twice!!! Now that is funny!!!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153578 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?
Being a CW4 or RLO has nothing to do with your lack of character and stunning idiocy.

Too bad you're too dumb to understand that.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153579 Apr 29, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
He'd tell us, right?
Well he did just that in a round-about way!
Obama Tell's His Literary Agent That He was BORN IN KENYA??
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#153580 Apr 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Beats you, an Obama Voter, not only were you duped once, but my god, you were duped twice!!! Now that is funny!!!
Funnier, was listening to all the frightwing crackpots, only to see them stay home for the mor(m)on and munster.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#153581 Apr 29, 2013
Hummm, major snow storm bearing down on Colorado! A little late in the season, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TSM 1,129,302
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Duke Snider 50,761
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min litesong 47,590
Abby 10-30 35 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min JOEL 70,148
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min RACE 98,561
Lou Holtz nails it! 1 hr FASCISTSTARAtIt 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]