BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,761 - 134,780 of 174,663 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Hint to Rouge Moron. You might want to consider correcting the network that you referenced ... Just saying.
Hint to Read to Learn, you might want to put your bong down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I smell Democrat. If Theresa Neubauer was a Republican, the Huffington Post would have let us know. Yep, the Democrat let babies and children drink chemical laced drinking water!

Theresa Neubauer Guilty: Ex-Crestwood Official Convicted Of Lying About Tainted Water; By MICHAEL TARM 04/29/13 Associated Press

CHICAGO A one-time suburban Chicago official was convicted Monday of lying for decades about drawing water for residents from a well tainted by a cancer-causing chemical.

The only Crestwood official to go to trial in a scandal that shocked the region for the apparent callousness displayed by village officials stared down at the defense table and showed no emotion as a judge read the verdict.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/ther...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So we both agree that you just made up numbers. We both know that they're made up and neither of us knows how far off they are vs reality.
Poor pathetic Rouge. Sucks to be you
No, it sucks to be a sad little troll like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post l53528, two above this one. Got it? Also, one little thing. It matters not what party blocked rearmement, specially that Hitler was clearly going to wage war, they were wrong even if they were democrats. I'm not a party nut like you, rogue, blindly and religiously supporting MY party even when it's clearly in left field. FDR was smart, he listened, and-started rearmement and the supplying of Churchill unbeknownsst to both repubs and dems.
Typical Libtarding response. Once it is obvious you can not blame the evil Republicans, you dismiss the issue.
Oh, it was okay for you to blame the evil Republicans, but you will never blame a Democrat for anything! Blinded by the light?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Read my post l53528, two above this one. Got it? Also, one little thing. It matters not what party blocked rearmement, specially that Hitler was clearly going to wage war, they were wrong even if they were democrats. I'm not a party nut like you, rogue, blindly and religiously supporting MY party even when it's clearly in left field. FDR was smart, he listened, and-started rearmement and the supplying of Churchill unbeknownsst to both repubs and dems.
When Bush was president I use to call the White House comment line about once a month. Sure, many of the times I made positive comments, but a full half were NEGATIVE!
But since Obama has been in the WH I have only called a few times and only to give positive comments. Why no negative comments? Why, IMHO Obama does not give a damn as he was already made up his mind on every issue an to hell with the people!!!

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I love birthers for the entertainment they provide!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I wrote a letter to the Ambassador from Russia to thank Russia for providing information on the Boston Marathon bomber. I explained that some in our administration are blaming Russia for not giving us enough information without knowing the truth.
Do you know why they did that? Because nothing is ever Obama's fault. He has to blame someone and in this case in is the Russians!!!
It is just like when Obama made his Apology Tour where he blamed Bush for everything but now that he has been in the WH for over four years, he can no longer do that so it must be the Russians fault!
I do not hate Pres. Obama but I do pray for him. I pray that God will give him wisdom. Ya knew know when your prayers maybe answered.

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Did you birthers go to the bigfoot convention this week-end too?

I figure a conspiracy group filled with uneducated people who believe in something silly with no evidence would fit a birther perfectly.

The only probem is that bigfoot hunters present more evidence than birthers!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/212302/13/Bi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, you did give yourself an out. But you were not even close. And you accused me of not knowing historY!?!
Jacques wrote: From Post 153523
You're very unknowing of politics, Rogue, specially modern history. You should abstain from writing about it, as you're wrong every time. You think because you drove a helicopter, thanks to daddy's putting in a good word, that you're politically and militarily knowledgeable. You're not.
Oh, you don't drive helicopters anymore than you do a plane. But a military pilot he must deploy his aircraft in a combat situation. Yes, I officially had 961 Combat flight hours and was awarded 7 Air Medals. I also made Aircraft Commander ten days before my 20th B-day, I was flying flight lead three months later and Air Mission Commander three months after that. Yes, not only did I have to worry about MY aircraft I had up to a dozen more to deploy.
And when I returned from Vietnam I became an Instructor pilot a month before my 21st B-day, six months later I was IP rated in two aircraft and a year after that I was a SIP and was giving other IPs their check rides!
I flew 21 year, and over 7,000 hours, all accident free. yep, all I did was drive a helicopter! And you are still clueless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh, my dad and I were in Vietnam at the same time. He was a WWII and Korean War Vet too.

NADEAU FRANK W JR
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datN/G38987.HTM

He passed on on 04/04/04 and I am not worth to shine his boots!
Oh, you may notice my name in his OBIT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
I figure a conspiracy group filled with uneducated people who believe in something silly with no evidence would fit a birther perfectly.
Oh, excuse me. I thought you were wearing a coconut hat but I guess it is a yeti skull cap!
Oh, I have seen UFOs and I know what they are. They are Unidentified Flying Objects! WTF is that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hook, line and sinker? I watched the Kouric interview. Acoording to her replies, Palin was not fit to be a girl scout leader.
Here's a "rumour" : news.sky.com/story/647342/palin-said-africa-w...
Media smear? Will you accept your idol, FoxNews.com ? www.youtube.com/watch...
This is what birthers and tea partyers want? You're in denial, John McCain made a huge mistake, too hasty a choice, and for cheap political gain, risked foisting a totally-unknowledgeable vp, a step from the presidency, on to the country. Thankfully, the electorate was not fooled,nand quickly recognized her for what she is, an ignorant backwater politician who would prove 2 years later by quitting in midstream as governor for the sole purpose of makong more money in showbusiness, so to speak. When 's she making her debut on "Dancing with the stars?" She is a great performer, I'll grant her that. And a good speaker too.
Anyone with half a brain knows her character was assasinated by the media! Dipshyt! All you have to do is listen to Obama voters being interviewed. They couldn't tell you about anyone in politics EXCEPT Palin! Yeah right, squid. Keep drinking that Obumbler juice. LMAO! DOLT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Did I tell you about my dad and Paul Newman? Yep, in 1943 they were both enrolled in the V-12 program and they both got booted out. They then both went to Rhode Island for Navy boot camp.
My dad was at NAS Quonset Point while Paul's Bio said he was across the bay at Portsmouth but he was probably also at Quonset Point. They then both went to NAS Jacksonville where my dad trained as a tail gunner of SNDs and Paul on TBMs as a radioman/stinger gunner.
They then both went to Hawaii, probably NAS Barbers Point and then off to the Marianas Islands. Paul's bio said he was on Saipan but I never found out from my dad which island he had been on. Then in February 1945 they both went aboard the USS Bunker Hill and off to the Battle of Okinawa where their ship was seriously damaged by two Kamakai planes. My dad spent the remainder of the was in hospital at Pearl Harbor while Paul was reassigned to another ship.
I wonder if they ever rubbed elbows? But back then, they were both just a couple of squids.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my dad and I were in Vietnam at the same time. He was a WWII and Korean War Vet too.
NADEAU FRANK W JR
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datN/G38987.HTM
He passed on on 04/04/04 and I am not worth to shine his boots!
Oh, you may notice my name in his OBIT.
Too bad you're too dumb to be an honorable human being like him, huh?

You're a septuagenarian and it's really sad to see you ramble off topic about your father. Take your daddy issues to a therapist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. How can one find a rebutt to something that was never said or done? Typical ignorant birther juvenile and puerile strategy. "oh oh, he got me. What do I do? Oh, easy, tell him to find a rebuttal. Bet my birther buddies, specially sedated LRS, will be impressed". YOU advanced the lie, now onus on you to prove it ;
2. And, well, what the hell, says Rogue, "while I'm at it, might as well tell a big one like : You are like Jacques who claims the Republicans stopped FDR from rearming America in the 1930s!!!. Does lying come that easy to you, Rogue, even after I lectured you on not STATING things when you're not sure, as I just did, as I wrote "I believe that..." Not, the House had a dem majority. How do you manage to sleep knowing if you die during the night, you'll go straight to hell for lying all the time? Lying is a sin, is it not? One of the seven big ones, no?
Well, in that case prove Sarah Palin said that Africa was a country! Hearsay is not proof!!!
And that makes YOU a liar!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're too dumb to be an honorable human being like him, huh?
You're a septuagenarian and it's really sad to see you ramble off topic about your father. Take your daddy issues to a therapist.
No, I had no desire to be a RLO (as if you know what that is). Do you know that a CW4 makes more money than captain and just a smidgen less than a major?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
And I bet you think this is Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Do you know that whenever anyone dies in the military, their value is reported. For instance if a helicopter crashes and kills a general, a colonel, a warrant officer aviator, a E-4 that, in 1980 funds would report that the E-4 was worth $250,000, the colonel worth $900,000, the general worth $1,000,000 and the aviation WO worth also $1,000,000.
Yep a WO aviator has the same worth as a 4-star general!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh, when an aircraft is crashes the form both a Safety Board and a Collateral Board. Everyone must answer all question to the Safety Board but have the right to plead the Fifth Amendment to the Collateral Board!
And the Safety Board is confidential and can not be used in any court, military or civilian. But if you lie or withhold information to the Safety Board, you are subject to punishment IAW the UCMJ.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama Spent 3.6% of Presidency on Economy

What else did you expect from a non-American fake Black USURPER?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,080,402
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 68,379
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 1 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000