BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,741 - 134,760 of 177,388 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153519 Apr 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're studying hard to further your career as a professional idiot. Keep it up. You're doing just fine. What a clodhopper! LMAO squidjuice
Read post 153493. Guy refutes what I said with logical argumentation, good writing and is respectful. He brings something to the table (I will reply to him of course) whereas you bring name-calling, vulgarity and I suppose that's par for the course,you are known for that. But not one single logical and intelligent riposte, totally off subject.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153520 Apr 29, 2013
I feel sorry for Black people as STUPID as Poopoo stain who are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Of course, I feel sorry for all SHEEPLE who are so naive to be addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!

Topix...., I'm baacckk!

It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!

I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."

This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."

One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?

The truth continues to be told!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153521 Apr 29, 2013
D.A.D.D.D.
Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats

Location hidden

#153522 Apr 29, 2013
I am not a racists.
I dislike Pelosi, Reid and Biden as much as I dislike Obama!!!

Ottawa

#153523 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He should've been , if only the republican-apptd supreme court had not thwarted the will of the people. And just think, with Gore, probably no 9/11, probably no Afghanistan and certainly no Iraq. No stock market and brokers and bankers and mortgage companies bankruptcies.
<quoted text>
I just luv jerking Jacques' strings. And he thinks he can see into the future too. Why I believe that if FDR had rearmed America at the same rate Japan and Germany were, Japan never would have attacked Pearl Harbor.
By the way, all the Flag Officers in Hawaii, had be appointed by .... FDR!
You keep coming back with that BS. FDR had been secretly re-arming the US "under the table" as best he could and completing secret accords with Churchill IN SPTTE of ,I believe, Republican-dominated House that wanted at all costs to remain neutral, isolationists as they did by not ratifying Wilson's signing of membership in the League of Nations . With the US as a member giving it more teeth, the invasion of Ethiopia, the taking back of the Ruhr, German rearmament, Austrian Anschluss, Czechoslovakia, Poland, may have been avoided. Who knows? You're very unknowing of politics, Rogue, specially modern history. You should abstain from writing about it, as you're wrong every time. You think because you drove a helicopter, thanks to daddy's putting in a good word, that you're politically and militarily knowledgeable. You're not.

Location hidden

#153524 Apr 29, 2013
"In short, killing the goose that lays the golden egg is a viable political strategy, so long as the goose does not die before the next election and no one traces the politicians’ fingerprints on the murder weapon."
Thomas Sowell

Location hidden

#153525 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
He should've been , if only the republican-apptd supreme court had not thwarted the will of the people. And just think, with Gore, probably no 9/11, probably no Afghanistan and certainly no Iraq. No stock market and brokers and bankers and mortgage companies bankruptcies.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
quoted text>
I just luv jerking Jacques' strings. And he thinks he can see into the future too. Why I believe that if FDR had rearmed America at the same rate Japan and Germany were, Japan never would have attacked Pearl Harbor.
<quoted text>
You keep coming back with that BS. FDR had been secretly re-arming the US "under the table" as best he could and completing secret accords with Churchill IN SPTTE of ,I believe, Republican-dominated House that wanted at all costs to remain neutral, isolationists as they did by not ratifying Wilson's signing of membership in the League of Nations . With the US as a member giving it more teeth, the invasion of Ethiopia, the taking back of the Ruhr, German rearmament, Austrian Anschluss, Czechoslovakia, Poland, may have been avoided. Who knows? You're very unknowing of politics, Rogue, specially modern history. You should abstain from writing about it, as you're wrong every time. You think because you drove a helicopter, thanks to daddy's putting in a good word, that you're politically and militarily knowledgeable. You're not.
Me full of Scheiße? YOU ARE! The Democrats controlled BOTH Houses of Congress from the 73rd Congress (January 1933) until the 80th Congress (January 1947)(in other words, before FDR entered the White House until three years after he died) so stop pointing your finger it the wrong direction. In fact your finger is probably up your azz!

Location hidden

#153526 Apr 29, 2013
Sen Marco Rubio (Republican) Mentioned 155 times on CNN within 24 hours for drinking ... water.

Sen Bob Menendez (Democrat) mentioned only 6 times on CNN within 24 hours for .... have sexual relations with children in Dominican Republic.

Ottawa

#153528 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
quoted text>
<quoted text>
Me full of Scheiße? YOU ARE! The Democrats controlled BOTH Houses of Congress from the 73rd Congress (January 1933) until the 80th Congress (January 1947)(in other words, before FDR entered the White House until three years after he died) so stop pointing your finger it the wrong direction. In fact your finger is probably up your azz!
Hmmm, more and more LRS-like. Vulgar, are you? Okay, fits the mold.

I never said Congress was Repub. Re-read. Unlike you, when I don't know or am not sure, I say "I guess, I believe, I think". I don,t let hate sentiments guide my judgement. Do that and you won't look so foolish all the time

So, fine, Congress was Democrat. emocrats of both houses were isolationists, and FDR did not agree with them and therefore started to secretly re-arm the US and help Churchill with, incidentally, land-lease, which involved, amongst others, 30 most-of-them WW 1 dereclict destroyers of which, I believe, more than half were used as salvage. And the UK paid for thos 30 destroyers in territories and gold.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153529 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sen Marco Rubio (Republican) Mentioned 155 times on CNN within 24 hours for drinking ... water.

Sen Bob Menendez (Democrat) mentioned only 6 times on CNN within 24 hours for .... have sexual relations with children in Dominican Republic.
Got a source for those bogus numbers?

Location hidden

#153531 Apr 29, 2013
Hey Jacques, the 75th US Congress (Jan. 1937 - Jan. 1939) had only 16 Republican Senators out of 96 while in the House there were only 88 Republicans out of 435 so it did not matter one iota how the Republicans voted. The FACT is that the Democrats had their heads in the sand while Hitler's Germany and Japan's Tojo were rearming! Stop blaming everything on the Republicans!!!
Oh, from Jan. 2009 until Jan. 2011 (11th Congress) the Democrats has 68% of the Senators and 68.8% Reps. while in the 75th they had 71.1% of the Senators and 79.8% of the Congressman so if the Republicans could not have stopped ObamaCare in 2009, how to you have expected them to stop any Democrat legislation in 1937-38?

Location hidden

#153533 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a source for those bogus numbers?
Do you have a source for rebutting them? Naw, you never do as you are a sad little troll.
You are like Jacques who claims the Republicans stopped FDR from rearming America in the 1930s!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#153535 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
I feel sorry for Black people as STUPID as Poopoo stain who are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Of course, I feel sorry for all SHEEPLE who are so naive to be addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Topix...., I'm baacckk!
It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.
In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."
This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."
One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.
ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...
You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?
The truth continues to be told!
Obama has released definitive proof, the short form and long form birth certificates--BOTH the images of them, shown on the Web, and the actual physical copies, which were shown to the press, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates and that the facts on the published copies of them are EXACTLY the same as on the birth certificates that Hawaii sent to him. And this is further confirmed by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send birth notices to that section of the papers, and it only did so for births in Hawaii).

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#153536 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a source for rebutting them? Naw, you never do as you are a sad little troll.
You are like Jacques who claims the Republicans stopped FDR from rearming America in the 1930s!!!
THE MEDIA is already setting us up for a GOP-prez while BHO goes on to head the UN as "King-of-the-World". Marine General Smedley Butler had to be taken out before Pearl Harbor as he would have seen right through it. See "War is a Racket" by Butler!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#153538 Apr 29, 2013
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren't. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points.

Ottawa

#153542 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, the 75th US Congress (Jan. 1937 - Jan. 1939) had only 16 Republican Senators out of 96 while in the House there were only 88 Republicans out of 435 so it did not matter one iota how the Republicans voted. The FACT is that the Democrats had their heads in the sand while Hitler's Germany and Japan's Tojo were rearming! Stop blaming everything on the Republicans!!!
Oh, from Jan. 2009 until Jan. 2011 (11th Congress) the Democrats has 68% of the Senators and 68.8% Reps. while in the 75th they had 71.1% of the Senators and 79.8% of the Congressman so if the Republicans could not have stopped ObamaCare in 2009, how to you have expected them to stop any Democrat legislation in 1937-38?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-b5aW08ivHUXX
Read my post l53528, two above this one. Got it? Also, one little thing. It matters not what party blocked rearmement, specially that Hitler was clearly going to wage war, they were wrong even if they were democrats. I'm not a party nut like you, rogue, blindly and religiously supporting MY party even when it's clearly in left field. FDR was smart, he listened, and-started rearmement and the supplying of Churchill unbeknownsst to both repubs and dems.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153543 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

So we both agree that you just made up numbers. We both know that they're made up and neither of us knows how far off they are vs reality.

Poor pathetic Rouge. Sucks to be you
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153544 Apr 29, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE MEDIA is already setting us up for a GOP-prez while BHO goes on to head the UN as "King-of-the-World". Marine General Smedley Butler had to be taken out before Pearl Harbor as he would have seen right through it. See "War is a Racket" by Butler!
And Super Bigot races in to defend Rouge's bogus numbers - because he wishes they were true even more than Rouge does.

Ottawa

#153545 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How can one find a rebutt to something that was never said or done? Typical ignorant birther juvenile and puerile strategy. "oh oh, he got me. What do I do? Oh, easy, tell him to find a rebuttal. Bet my birther buddies, specially sedated LRS, will be impressed". YOU advanced the lie, now onus on you to prove it ;

2. And, well, what the hell, says Rogue, "while I'm at it, might as well tell a big one like : You are like Jacques who claims the Republicans stopped FDR from rearming America in the 1930s!!!. Does lying come that easy to you, Rogue, even after I lectured you on not STATING things when you're not sure, as I just did, as I wrote "I believe that..." Not, the House had a dem majority. How do you manage to sleep knowing if you die during the night, you'll go straight to hell for lying all the time? Lying is a sin, is it not? One of the seven big ones, no?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153546 Apr 29, 2013
Hint to Rouge Moron. You might want to consider correcting the network that you referenced ... Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Put AR15 To Gay H... 49,478
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PDUPONT 1,100,232
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 28 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE