BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,721 - 134,740 of 174,671 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He should've been , if only the republican-apptd supreme court had not thwarted the will of the people. And just think, with Gore, probably no 9/11, probably no Afghanistan and certainly no Iraq. No stock market and brokers and bankers and mortgage companies bankruptcies.
Gore is not a well man. We understand why you're drawn to him. LMAO! squid
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
"BREAKING NEWS"
WND has won the B.S award!!!!
This is awarded to the group that has published the biggest pile of B.S
One before WND was won this award for the story about FEMA concentration camps Joseph Farah who runs WND daily said we are verry pleased with this award.
We strive to publish the best B.S stories that we can.
You funny guy. You make me laugh hard. Ha, ha, ha. You no worry, be happy. You smoke Maui Wowwy?
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
groidboy
"It's not about race." -- birfoons, idiots
FG Sands

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox is the only conservative channel, liberal channels are like 5. Ok, let's take a look at that. There's CNN, MSNBC, and Current. At that, Current is hardly carried by anyone. Then if you combine all the liberal channels together: it's still maybe half of Fox. Try again, you ignoramus. Spouting off insults and made-up "facts" only work for idiots like you. By the way, Honey Boo Boo's parents are liberals who endorsed gay marriage. Notice NYT and Le Monde have both undergone multiple scandals related to not only quality of writing, but journalistic integrity. This isn't the case for WSJ, Barron's, National Review, etc.
<quoted text>
First, get it through your hard birther buffoon head. The NYT is one of the world's top newspapers, like it or not. Along with the Herald Tribune, Washington Post, Le Monde, The Times of London (though less and less under Murdoch, the Independent nudging it off the top more and more), and die Welt (wish I knew German, I've only read translations). Your New York post, Daily Mail, wnd.com and National Enquirer did not make the list.
And of course, Foxnews.com beats CNN. How often do I have to explain why to you? Fox is the only ultra-right-wing channel, competing against 4 or 5 centre to centre-left channels. If you add those 4 or 5 and compare the result to Fox, the 4 or 5 have a greater audience. Sad to say, Foxnews.com listernership is probably made up of half ultra-right wingers and half nincompoops looking for sensationalism - and they watch only when there is no "wrassling", extreme fighting, bingo, Honey Booboo, gun shows or NASCAR on in the same time slot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
First, get it through your hard birther buffoon head. The NYT is one of the world's top newspapers, like it or not. Along with the Herald Tribune, Washington Post, Le Monde, The Times of London (though less and less under Murdoch, the Independent nudging it off the top more and more), and die Welt (wish I knew German, I've only read translations). Your New York post, Daily Mail, wnd.com and National Enquirer did not make the list.
And of course, Foxnews.com beats CNN. How often do I have to explain why to you? Fox is the only ultra-right-wing channel, competing against 4 or 5 centre to centre-left channels. If you add those 4 or 5 and compare the result to Fox, the 4 or 5 have a greater audience. Sad to say, Foxnews.com listernership is probably made up of half ultra-right wingers and half nincompoops looking for sensationalism - and they watch only when there is no "wrassling", extreme fighting, bingo, Honey Booboo, gun shows or NASCAR on in the same time slot.
I see you're studying hard to further your career as a professional idiot. Keep it up. You're doing just fine. What a clodhopper! LMAO squidjuice
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Dajokerman wrote:
A real American is what Obama is. Born in America and leader of this great nation.
I wonder what you people will have left to do after Obama leaves office and there is a new president, What excuse will you make up as the reason to live in denial of their victory if you don't agree with them as a person.
"A real American is what Obama is". That's the funniest damn thing ever posted on this thread! LMAO! pilgrim

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I know that Turkey is an ally of ours and they claim these nuclear reactors of for peaceful purposes but with Iran going nuclear, they would be foolish if they too did not develop nuclear weapons. And then their are their other neighbors.
Just as every president since Reagan has turned a blind eye to North Korea's nuclear weapons program, Obama will do nothing to try and stop Iran's nuclear program.
Now the Soviet Union, China and probably North Korea are pragmatic enough to restrain from going nuclear in a war, Iram is full of real crazy people who are anything but pragmatic.
Meanwhile Obama has been reducing our nuclear weapons and he is stupid enough not to realize that this may have a negative effect on nuclear deterrence. You build weapons with hopes you never have to use them.

UPDATE 1-Turkey to say in days who will build 2nd nuclear plant

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:02am EDT
(Reuters)- Turkey's energy minister said Ankara will announce by the weekend which country will construct its second nuclear power station, a project expected to cost around $22 billion.

Turkey, likely to overtake Britain as Europe's third-biggest electricity consumer within ten years, plans to build several nuclear plants over the next decade to reduce its dependence on imported oil and gas.

"We are about to finalise the agreement for construction of the second power plant. China and Japan are the front runners," Taner Yildiz told reporters on Monday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/29/ene...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
"BREAKING NEWS"
One before WND was won this award for the story about FEMA concentration camps Joseph Farah who runs WND daily said we are verry pleased with this award.
You require help to feed yourself, don't you? LMAO! squidtard

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He should've been , if only the republican-apptd supreme court had not thwarted the will of the people. And just think, with Gore, probably no 9/11, probably no Afghanistan and certainly no Iraq. No stock market and brokers and bankers and mortgage companies bankruptcies.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore is not a well man. We understand why you're drawn to him. LMAO! squid
I just luv jerking Jacques' strings. And he thinks he can see into the future too. Why I believe that if FDR had rearmed America at the same rate Japan and Germany were, Japan never would have attacked Pearl Harbor.
By the way, all the Flag Officers in Hawaii, had be appointed by .... FDR!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
'OBAMA HATES INTERNET NEWS MEDIA'
NBC bigwig admits president's anger 'clear' at correspondents' dinner
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/obama-hates-intern ...
Christian1897 google_censors 3 hours ago
Truth to a Communist like Obama
is
like sunlight is to a vampire.
They hate it because they know it can destroy them. Keep hitting them with truth and light internet media. Good job.
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
"BREAKING NEWS"
"OLD NEWS"

nebka is like a mad gorilla that storms into a village, trashes the place and then retreats before the villagers wake up. We probably will not heard from him until he gets another marijuana flash-back.
Not only is he a sad little troll, he is a coward!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obumbler hates you the most!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are not "the American People"
Birthers are a freak fring group of uneducated losers who cant get past the failures of the last republican administration....Which as i said...is quite hilarious!
<quoted text>
And you two Libtards think our 43rd president was Al Gore!
If that was supposed to make sense, you failed miserably!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

LOL.....Birthers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are not "the American People"
Birthers are a freak fring group of uneducated losers who cant get past the failures of the last republican administration....Which as i said...is quite hilarious!
truman wrote:
<quoted text>WELL Put!!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you two Libtards think our 43rd president was Al Gore!
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>If that was supposed to make sense, you failed miserably!
Well, I don't expect it to make cents to anyone that is wearing a coconut hat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
"BREAKING NEWS"
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You require help to feed yourself, don't you? LMAO! squidtard
That is nothing compared to the person who has to change his diapers.
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
LOL.....Birthers!
I love your coconut hat. Where did you get it?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Letter From A Young Conservative Girl: Mr. Obama Your Gun Ban Failed Because YOU Lied To America
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/04/12349-l...

SHOCK: Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments
http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, anyone with an avatar like yours shouldn't be calling anyone "birthtard". And why is it the only hostility seems to be coming from you dumbaskrauts? Darn, I forgot, being 180 degress OFF is the norm for you girlymen! What a bonehead. LMAO!!!
The slithering slug wrote : " And why is it the only hostility seems to be coming from you dumbaskrauts?"

Hostility? He was laughing at you, mocking you, having fun. Hostility? That's YOU. Hostility and hate desribe you to a "T". Accompanied by Christmas hymns depicting sweet Jesus and the Virgin LMAO (LRs tm reg'd) Mary. To paraphrase your bosom buddy Rogue, "you are a flaming hypocrite" (Rogue tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you bought the media smear hook, line and sinker. LMAO! Stick with the lamestream media, it's just your speed. groidboy
Hook, line and sinker? I watched the Kouric interview. Acoording to her replies, Palin was not fit to be a girl scout leader.

Here's a "rumour" : news.sky.com/story/647342/palin-said-africa-w...

Media smear? Will you accept your idol, FoxNews.com ? www.youtube.com/watch...

This is what birthers and tea partyers want? You're in denial, John McCain made a huge mistake, too hasty a choice, and for cheap political gain, risked foisting a totally-unknowledgeable vp, a step from the presidency, on to the country. Thankfully, the electorate was not fooled,nand quickly recognized her for what she is, an ignorant backwater politician who would prove 2 years later by quitting in midstream as governor for the sole purpose of makong more money in showbusiness, so to speak. When 's she making her debut on "Dancing with the stars?" She is a great performer, I'll grant her that. And a good speaker too.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's not about race." -- birfoons, idiots
It is to LRS and his birhter bum friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min edogxxx 97,541
Abby 7-26 9 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-26 11 min edogxxx 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min GUESS we 1,080,447
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,799
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••