BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,681 - 134,700 of 177,531 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153437 Apr 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She shows "she's a smart lady " by not being able to name a single newspaper and watching solely Rupert Murdock crap on Fox?
Seriously, now, slug, no one should believe a politician who reads not ONE newspaper, or only watches one news channel, whether it be Fox, NBC, CBS, PBS etc, NO MATTER WHAT PARTY HE\SHE BELONGS TO. Got it?
Got what? I would imagine she has all the "inside" connections one needs. No? groidman
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153438 Apr 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, what is it about Palin that irks you so badly? Was it her policies? Or are you just another squid that bought the "smear Palin" media campaign hook line and sinker? I'm betting she amounted to more in her life than you could have dreamed of! monkeymeat
Mr. Liars, how is being a raging dumbarse going for you? Does poking fun at Palin make your little pin head spin?

LOLOL
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153439 Apr 28, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only hard documents? Obumbler doesn't have any! sleepysquid
Oh look, a birfoon wrote his thoughts out and it's complete garbage.

Shocking.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153444 Apr 28, 2013
FAITH
‘GOSNELL IS NOT ALONE’: COUNSELOR TELLS UNDERCOVER ‘MOM’ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BABIES MOVE AFTER LATE-TERM ABORTIONS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/28/go...

Very graphic ...
BUT
shows the mindset of supporters

REVOLTING!

satan at his finest!

and it lives/thrives in America...

How?

Ma God BLESS US all ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153446 Apr 28, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars, how is being a raging dumbarse going for you? Does poking fun at Palin make your little pin head spin?
LOLOL
Barfer, what gets me is how ignorant you are. Go have Granny change your Depends for you. monkeytongue
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153447 Apr 28, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a birfoon wrote his thoughts out and it's complete garbage.
Shocking.
And you just couldn't resist responding! LMAO! monkeyturd
truman

Boise, ID

#153451 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Maybe, just MAYBE you can understand this!
Americans Against obama
http://www.americansagainstobama.com/
or THIS!
LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES
http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-sh...
You know A.L. ive taken pot shots at you but really....posting links to the Right Wing Nut-o-Sphere as if they were Words From the Mount makes you look like complete and utter fool.
Its embarassing and unseemly.
truman

Boise, ID

#153452 Apr 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just couldn't resist responding! LMAO! monkeyturd
Hey,whats with this 'monkey' business?
Your unique 'Squid'epitaths are the best part of your posts,dammit!
I may not agree with you on anything but I do look forward to seeing which ones you come up with next.
I called someone a'Repub Squidfin'the other day and they thought it was an anagram.
truman

Boise, ID

#153453 Apr 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are not "the American People"
Birthers are a freak fring group of uneducated losers who cant get past the failures of the last republican administration....Which as i said...is quite hilarious!
WELL Put!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153454 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't you answer the questions, Poopoo stain?
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
I have no idea why he released the long form GB! I assume he did it to shut the Donald the hell up. Or maybe he was under the mistaken assumption that it would pacify the “carnival barkers” but anyone who’s ever blogged with a birfoon has always known better.

The ignorant birfoon could care less what he shows it will never be enough. The birfoon could care less where he was born as well because even if he was born in Hawaii the birfoon asserts he would require two citizen parents to qualify for the ballot.

Bottom line is the ignorant birfoon is a pathetic creature in search of a soul. He hates the constitution, rule of law and the democratic process with a passion and yearns for lies and deceit to rule the day. Sorry GB, but your fable has been exposed and debunked years ago and has been shown to be exactly what it is; and you can bet your ass the vast majority of the American populace will always reject it.
truman

Boise, ID

#153455 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He "is" Kenyan ...
dipstick!
An ILLEGAL ALIEN
residing NOT presiding
in our White House!
And that statement merely highlights your complete and utter break with Objective Reality.
Your a Ding A.M.
Your about two clicks away from shoving a placard laden shopping cart up and down the street muttering to yourself and accosting pedestrians.

Moreno Valley, CA

#153456 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if it is a FRAUDULENT document, Poopoo stain!
Fraudulent documents only prove that FRAUD has occurred.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
Right GB! If the short form was fraudulent it stands to reason the long form would be as well. Exactly why Obama should have never released it.

The birfoon is an easy read GB. You’ll note that sheriff Joe and Rogue now say they want to see the microfiche. I suppose for no other reason than to say it’s been tampered with and they’ll know it’s true because someone on the internet will tell them so.

Moreno Valley, CA

#153457 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEEPLE like you are the retarded ones addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
According to a pair of recent polls, for the first time since the 9/11 terrorist hijackings, Americans are more fearful their government will abuse constitutional liberties than fail to keep its citizens safe.
Hmm....., because we have a Muslim usurper in the White House who has no respect for the Constitution that he usurped or the peoples rights?
The election’s over GB and the people said you’re lying.
truman

Boise, ID

#153458 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh joy, Rogue Moron's favourite non sequitur.
No one feels threatened by Palin, but like birfoons, it is good to correct her when she says something really dumb.
And everybody likes to make fun of the really dim people like Palin and the birfoons.
Hah!It reminds me of Robert's "Scared yet Sheeple???"
yeah you wish.
The rubes are to dense to realize the name 'Sarah Palin' is a freaking punchline to the whole civilized world.
And they were given a big 'NOPE!' by the majority of the American Electorate when the Bubba's wanted to make her queen of the universe.
Theyve been throwing a little bitch tantrum ever since.
Too Funny!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#153459 Apr 29, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right GB! If the short form was fraudulent it stands to reason the long form would be as well. Exactly why Obama should have never released it.
The birfoon is an easy read GB. You’ll note that sheriff Joe and Rogue now say they want to see the microfiche. I suppose for no other reason than to say it’s been tampered with and they’ll know it’s true because someone on the internet will tell them so.
As ive noted before,if the Lord God Almighty appeared in the sky 200 feet tall to the blaring of heavenly Trumpets to proclaim the Birth Certificate REAL .
the Birthers would dismiss it.
Noting Jesus Christ's Liberal Bias and connect the dots of Byzantine conpiracy involving the Sinners he routinely hung out with.
Of course they will declare the Microfiche fake.
They cant do anything else.
Theyve gotten to the point where this adle-pated madness defines them.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#153463 Apr 29, 2013
And it goes on and on and on yeahhhh...

Since: Aug 10

United States

#153464 Apr 29, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEEPLE like you are the retarded ones addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK!
According to a pair of recent polls, for the first time since the 9/11 terrorist hijackings, Americans are more fearful their government will abuse constitutional liberties than fail to keep its citizens safe.
Hmm....., because we have a Muslim usurper in the White House who has no respect for the Constitution that he usurped or the peoples rights?
REally, which polls are these? That should be easily linked to...but i am betting you cant!

You lost, its time t get over it!

Since: Aug 10

United States

#153465 Apr 29, 2013
Good Morning Birthtards!

Please commence with today's entertainment!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153466 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT the WAY bloomberg
WANTS it to BE
dumchit!
Sorry, Kremlin Lady, but you plainly wrote : "Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Has to Change – NEVER ALLOW IT TO BE CHANGED"

OK? You didn't know, so-called patriot, that the Constitution HAD been changed/amended. Even your beloved 4th and Justice ha ha Gale's 14th were amendments. Go back to school, ignoramus.
truman

Boise, ID

#153467 Apr 29, 2013
Let the internal stimuli and willfull delusion festivities commence!!!!!
What can be trawled from the sewres of Right Wing internet conspiracy fantasy and presented as fact first?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,101,693
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 97,984
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info