BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153373 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was being tried in California, I would let them convict me and then accuse them of using non-citizens on the jury. Aliens, legal or not, are not one of my peers.
Even though many of them may be more intelligent, more discerning and more mature?

Ottawa

#153374 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, did you hear they found out how killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman? It was O.J.'s evil twin brother, Bart. You know Bart, the TV star!!!
Senility has truly settled in for good, Rogue, or else, what are you trying to prove? And what's so funny about the O.J. murders? The Simpsons handled it in a fairly sensible manner. Not you, though.

Ottawa

#153375 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Be Careful, Jacques may get upset with you. He loves mollusks with plenty of butter and garlic
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer a little hot sauce
I love them with garlic butter.
Grand Birther

United States

#153376 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel threatened by Sarah Palin? If not, why to you bash her?
Oh joy, Rogue Moron's favourite non sequitur.

No one feels threatened by Palin, but like birfoons, it is good to correct her when she says something really dumb.

And everybody likes to make fun of the really dim people like Palin and the birfoons.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153377 Apr 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking to me? WE spent our country into the poor house? Have you done any reading lately? Which country amongst the G8, no, the G20, has best gone through this recession, retaining its AAA rating with the smallest per capita deficit? And, FYI, and please I've pleaded with you before (instead of saying you were wrong on Iceland, you hem and haw with centrists, centre right blah blah blah), do NOT get involved in foreign politics, or for that matter domestic politics, you are out of your league. Oh, and again FYI, under the last LIBERAL govt, we had 6 surpluses in a row. SIX. Debt had gone from $550 billion to 300 billion. Then we elected the conservatives who wasted no time, much like GWB when he inherited HUGE surpluse from Bill Clinton plunging into deficit. Under clinton, it was projected that debt would be paid off in 25 yrs. Now, it's 350 years. Yeaaaah. I digress. Our consevatives were elected in 2006, 7 years ago. After one little year, we were in deficit and have been ever seen. Like GWB. Bravo, conservatives.
Iceland! What do you know about Iceland?
The ONLY reason why Canada is in the black is because of .....oil exports!! Just like Norway. How does it feel to get money from something you hate?
Oh, Canada dipped into a recession because their neighbor to the south went into recession. But you have fully recovered while we have not!
And you deficit is nothing compared to our. How does you deficit compare as a percentage of GDP? t=The US is 111% of GDP and Canada is (FY2011) just 32.1% of GDP!!!
In 1997 you GDP to Debt was 63.8%
Grand Birther

United States

#153378 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that I am not dumber than you ASS-CRACK addicted SHEEPLE!
That is exactly what I mean!
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
Kentucky Klown Kar, just because you're too stupid to read and comprehend does not mean you should continue to spam the same garbage.

Internet images are meaningless. Only hard-copy documents are persuasive and of probative value.
Grand Birther

United States

#153379 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY reason why Canada is in the black is because of .....oil exports!! Just like Norway. How does it feel to get money from something you hate?
Oh, Canada dipped into a recession because their neighbor to the south went into recession. But you have fully recovered while we have not!
And you deficit is nothing compared to our. How does you deficit compare as a percentage of GDP? t=The US is 111% of GDP and Canada is (FY2011) just 32.1% of GDP!!!
Lol, Rogue Bumpkin blowing off his top again without a shred of evidence to back up his idiotic claims.
the edge

Neath, UK

#153380 Apr 28, 2013
I hope barack tuns out to be Kenyan.I'll laugh at the republican outrage for a considerable length of time
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153381 Apr 28, 2013
The Democrats' Election Forgery Racket <<--<<<
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Ballot-fraud convictions shed light on Obama’s ’08 campaign

Two former Indiana Democratic Party officials have been *convicted* on multiple counts of election fraud.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/26/ballot-frau...

A HISTORY of it
YET the dems ... did NOT CARE

Authorities warn vote fraud danger high in 2007 in NW Indiana
December 31, 2006

CROWN POINT, Ind.(AP) The Lake County prosecutor and Indiana's attorney general are warning that northwestern Indiana's 2007 municipal elections could be plagued by the absentee ballot fraud seen in previous elections.

Steve Carter said voter fraud complaints during the 1999 municipal elections in the region were virtually ignored.

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2006-12-...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153382 Apr 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In California they want to put illegal aliens on the list for jury duty. If they have a list,wouldn't they be obligated by law use the list to deport illegal aliens? BTW : Please keep California politics out of Washington.
Only US citizens can serve on juries Frank, even in California.

Moreno Valley, CA

#153383 Apr 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Eighty six percent of voters in The United States disagree with Obama agenda and policies. The polls show 50% disapproval. Only one poll has Obama at 51% approval,that is the CNN poll where they only poll Democrats who voted for Obama. Only 14% of the voters think that Obama is always correct,that is a lot Obamabots.
The election is over Frank and the results say you’re mistaken.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153384 Apr 28, 2013
the edge wrote:
I hope barack tuns out to be Kenyan.I'll laugh at the republican outrage for a considerable length of time
He "is" Kenyan ...
dipstick!

An ILLEGAL ALIEN
residing NOT presiding
in our White House!

Ottawa

#153385 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you wrote in your above post just serves to defeat your arguments.

Yes, our GDP to debt in 1997 was 63.8. Who brought it to less than 25%. The liberals, same time as Clinton did the same. The US economy, with its runaway printing of money, leads the worlds' economies. For now. So, a recession in the US affects Canada and plunges us too in depression. To say we are prosperous because of oil is not quite true. BTW, for some reason I cannot fathom, Norway has one of the highest GDP to debt in the world. Our provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan, the latter to a lesser but increasing extent, get the lion's share of revenue, and all the feds collect are taxes, no royalties. Oil is not our number 1 export, lumber and its byproducts are. We went from 80% natural resources exports to 60% manufactured exports in the last 20 years.

And thank you for writing we are fully recovered from the recession. Sadly, we are not. The last 6 months have seen us going down whilst the US is going up. Our stock market was 2000 points ahead of the DJI two years ago. That has reversed to a 2,400 point deficit today, so well has the DJIA perfomed and the TSX underperformed. We are right now, like you, well, like most countries, in a very fragile position. A small wave could rock the boat. We are living on borrowed time, borrowed money. We'll see what happens in the next 6 months. Not optimistic.

Moreno Valley, CA

#153386 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was being tried in California, I would let them convict me and then accuse them of using non-citizens on the jury. Aliens, legal or not, are not one of my peers.
You will get convicted by the jury your defense agreed to. The challenges come before the trial not after. Race will not be an issue. If the potential juror is an American citizen he/she is your peer whether you agree or not.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153390 Apr 28, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get convicted by the jury your defense agreed to. The challenges come before the trial not after. Race will not be an issue. If the potential juror is an American citizen he/she is your peer whether you agree or not.
But if you found out that someone had lied or the state had withheld information about a jury member, it would get the conviction thrown out.
And that is what I said; IF "the potential juror is an American citizen he/she is your peer whether you agree or not." And if they are not a citizen, THEY ARE NOT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153391 Apr 28, 2013
Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Has to Change – NEVER ALLOW IT TO BE CHANGED!

Folks,

Please read the article from NRA-ILA that follows my comments. Please do not disregard my comments.
They are based in fact and spurred by conviction.

WRONG IN EVERY WAY!

The United States belongs to the People in every way. Nothing about the United States belongs to the government!
The Constitution has put us in charge of our country and our government for a reason. That reason being that our
Founders knew that men are weak and when presented with temptations of power, influence, position and wealth
on a daily basis and without anyone watching, that they would eventually fall to those temptations. When they did
they would forget constituents, oaths, and all tenants of patriotic duty and moral responsibility given to them by
those whose interests they are supposed to represent and in the Constitution upon which the system of laws in
the United States are based.

http://iamacitizen.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/b...

Moreno Valley, CA

#153392 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that I am not dumber than you ASS-CRACK addicted SHEEPLE!
That is exactly what I mean!
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
Yeah, we know GB! The president said you would say that, but you’ll also note he said he wasn’t talking to you. He was speaking only to the reality based world where a state issued certified BC actually does prove POB.

Obviously in birfistan POB is where the birfistani say it is but regular folk prefer to rely on official record keepers for such things.

“I KNOW THAT THERE’S GOING TO BE A SEGMENT OF PEOPLE FOR WHICH, NO MATTER WHAT WE PUT OUT, THIS ISSUE WILL NOT BE PUT TO REST. But I’m speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press. We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do”
Barack Obama____April 27, 2011

Moreno Valley, CA

#153393 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you found out that someone had lied or the state had withheld information about a jury member, it would get the conviction thrown out.
And that is what I said; IF "the potential juror is an American citizen he/she is your peer whether you agree or not." And if they are not a citizen, THEY ARE NOT!
That would certainly change the dynamic.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#153395 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
SHEEPLE.....LOL!
It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.
In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."
This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."
One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.
ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...
You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?
I come to this thread at least ones every day for a laugh.

it simply cracks me up that there are people stupid enough to be birthers! Its downright hilarious!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153397 Apr 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I come to this thread at least ones every day for a laugh.
it simply cracks me up that there are people stupid enough to be birthers! Its downright hilarious!
GLAD you could get your "giggles"
at the
EXPENSE
of the American people!
and America's demise
DYING
from
lack of leadership!

Because of CORRUPTION!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Barry Choomer Soe... 1,153,657
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 98,841
Amy 12-19 38 min Mister Tonka 8
abby 12-19 43 min Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 57 min not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min Mandela 71,007
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr not a ghost 4,793
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears