BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,621 - 134,640 of 174,598 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Iceland returns center-right parties to power
Icelandic voters elect center-right parties promising to speed recovery from economic collapse
By Jenna Gottlieb and Jill Lawless, Associated Press | Associated Press
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP)-- In a dramatic about-face, Icelandic voters have returned to power the center-right parties that led the national economy to collapse five years ago.
With most votes counted early Sunday, the conservative Independence Party and rural-based Progressive Party who governed Iceland for decades before the 2008 crash each had 19 seats in Iceland's 63-seat parliament, the Althingi.
The parties, who are promising to ease Icelanders' economic pain with tax cuts and debt relief, are likely to form a coalition government.
http://news.yahoo.com/iceland-returns-center -...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another country run aground by conservatives, and who would believe it, just as the centre-left parties had brought Iceland back from the economic brink, they vote the inept conservatives back in.
I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of what you posted, Rogue. In order for you to "get it", the conservatives, like in the US, precipitated Iceland into the economic morass it found itself in, to the edge of default and collapse of its banking system. Had you understood that, you would not have posted it.
Silly Libtard, You think anyone right of you is a conservative but to get to us Conservatives you first have to pass through the moderate Liberals, then the Centrists, than the Center right and then you finally get to us Conservatives.
The fact is that over the past 30 odd years Iceland has been ruled by the left and it is YOU lefties who have spent your country into the poor house. You need to take you blinders off!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What were they thinking about? Ya know they had to rename the renamed airport, don't cha?
Hillbilly National Airport
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill ...
<quoted text>
You may not like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and that is ok, why not? But to align them with the term "Hillbilly" is as dumb and stupid as the word "Hillbilly" itself. Many things may be said about Bill and Hillary, and there are plenty of good and bad ones, it's a given that intellectually-speaking, they are NOT hillbillies. It's like not liking Nixon and calling him dumb. He was not.
I haven't, the citizens of Arkansas have. Just Google "Hillbilly Airport" and see what pops up!!! I heard this on .... Fox News so I Googled it .... and it is apparently true!!!
Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
Amanda Bynes is a-Twitter about Daily News; Jerry Seinfeld tells juicy jokes about energy drinks; Zac Posen makes a slip with 24K golden dress; Amar'e Stoudemire reveals a teachable moment
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013,

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
For the hundredth (100th) time, KFC GB , NOT interested. There are internet sites for that kind of stuff.
But Topix does not warn you when you use racist terms like "cracker,
"whitie" or "spook".
If the word "queer" morphed from meaning "just odd" to being a pejorative for homosexual, then whose words have morphed into racial epithets too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that idiot who lost the 2008 presidential election for the republicans and then quit her job serving the people of Alaska?
You're right. She is an assclown.
Do you feel threatened by Sarah Palin? If not, why to you bash her?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Friday April 26,2013-South Bend,Indiana.
Several Obama Campaign officials found guilty of forging hundreds of Obama petition signatures. Obama did not have the needed number of signatures to be included on the Indiana State Ballot for President in 2008.
Source: South Bend Tribune
If you are waiting for them to comment, they won't. To them it is not "voter" fraud" as a petition in not a ballot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In California they want to put illegal aliens on the list for jury duty. If they have a list,wouldn't they be obligated by law use the list to deport illegal aliens? BTW : Please keep California politics out of Washington.
If I was being tried in California, I would let them convict me and then accuse them of using non-citizens on the jury. Aliens, legal or not, are not one of my peers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey, did you hear they found out how killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman? It was O.J.'s evil twin brother, Bart. You know Bart, the TV star!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?

I guess not, huh?
Really, no explanation???
So what's the wager Tacky?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Be Careful, Jacques may get upset with you. He loves mollusks with plenty of butter and garlic.
I prefer a little hot sauce
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Friday April 26,2013-South Bend,Indiana.

Several Obama Campaign officials found guilty of forging hundreds of Obama petition signatures. Obama did not have the needed number of signatures to be included on the Indiana State Ballot for President in 2008.

Source: South Bend Tribune
Actually he didn't have enough legal signatures for the PRIMARY ballot.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>If you are waiting for them to comment, they won't. To them it is not "voter" fraud" as a petition in not a ballot.
The rule of law prevailed again. The offenders were found guilty of forging signatures to get both Clinton and Obama on the primary ballot and will be punished.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In California they want to put illegal aliens on the list for jury duty. If they have a list,wouldn't they be obligated by law use the list to deport illegal aliens? BTW : Please keep California politics out of Washington.
Er, any reliable source on this or just another birther hate rumour that you initiated and it's come back to you and now you think it's true?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Iceland returns center-right parties to power
Icelandic voters elect center-right parties promising to speed recovery from economic collapse
By Jenna Gottlieb and Jill Lawless, Associated Press | Associated Press
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP)-- In a dramatic about-face, Icelandic voters have returned to power the center-right parties that led the national economy to collapse five years ago.
With most votes counted early Sunday, the conservative Independence Party and rural-based Progressive Party who governed Iceland for decades before the 2008 crash each had 19 seats in Iceland's 63-seat parliament, the Althingi.
The parties, who are promising to ease Icelanders' economic pain with tax cuts and debt relief, are likely to form a coalition government.
http://news.yahoo.com/iceland-returns-center -...
<quoted text>
Silly Libtard, You think anyone right of you is a conservative but to get to us Conservatives you first have to pass through the moderate Liberals, then the Centrists, than the Center right and then you finally get to us Conservatives.
The fact is that over the past 30 odd years Iceland has been ruled by the left and it is YOU lefties who have spent your country into the poor house. You need to take you blinders off!
You talking to me? WE spent our country into the poor house? Have you done any reading lately? Which country amongst the G8, no, the G20, has best gone through this recession, retaining its AAA rating with the smallest per capita deficit? And, FYI, and please I've pleaded with you before (instead of saying you were wrong on Iceland, you hem and haw with centrists, centre right blah blah blah), do NOT get involved in foreign politics, or for that matter domestic politics, you are out of your league. Oh, and again FYI, under the last LIBERAL govt, we had 6 surpluses in a row. SIX. Debt had gone from $550 billion to 300 billion. Then we elected the conservatives who wasted no time, much like GWB when he inherited HUGE surpluse from Bill Clinton plunging into deficit. Under clinton, it was projected that debt would be paid off in 25 yrs. Now, it's 350 years. Yeaaaah. I digress. Our consevatives were elected in 2006, 7 years ago. After one little year, we were in deficit and have been ever seen. Like GWB. Bravo, conservatives.

Iceland! What do you know about Iceland?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What were they thinking about? Ya know they had to rename the renamed airport, don't cha?
Hillbilly National Airport
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill ...
<quoted text>
I haven't, the citizens of Arkansas have. Just Google "Hillbilly Airport" and see what pops up!!! I heard this on .... Fox News so I Googled it .... and it is apparently true!!!
Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
Amanda Bynes is a-Twitter about Daily News; Jerry Seinfeld tells juicy jokes about energy drinks; Zac Posen makes a slip with 24K golden dress; Amar'e Stoudemire reveals a teachable moment
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013,
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
Foxnews.com and nydailynews.com would air and publish that kind of idiocy stemming from a few Arkansas Cletuses. If they took it as a joke , ok. But they don't. And you, hate-filled and Clinton-penis-obsessed, would pick it up. And you pick it up, not as a joke, but as a negative thing fuelled by just plain hate. Ernergy drinks, 24J golden dress etc are jokes, yes.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was being tried in California, I would let them convict me and then accuse them of using non-citizens on the jury. Aliens, legal or not, are not one of my peers.
Even though many of them may be more intelligent, more discerning and more mature?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, did you hear they found out how killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman? It was O.J.'s evil twin brother, Bart. You know Bart, the TV star!!!
Senility has truly settled in for good, Rogue, or else, what are you trying to prove? And what's so funny about the O.J. murders? The Simpsons handled it in a fairly sensible manner. Not you, though.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Be Careful, Jacques may get upset with you. He loves mollusks with plenty of butter and garlic
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer a little hot sauce
I love them with garlic butter.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel threatened by Sarah Palin? If not, why to you bash her?
Oh joy, Rogue Moron's favourite non sequitur.

No one feels threatened by Palin, but like birfoons, it is good to correct her when she says something really dumb.

And everybody likes to make fun of the really dim people like Palin and the birfoons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You talking to me? WE spent our country into the poor house? Have you done any reading lately? Which country amongst the G8, no, the G20, has best gone through this recession, retaining its AAA rating with the smallest per capita deficit? And, FYI, and please I've pleaded with you before (instead of saying you were wrong on Iceland, you hem and haw with centrists, centre right blah blah blah), do NOT get involved in foreign politics, or for that matter domestic politics, you are out of your league. Oh, and again FYI, under the last LIBERAL govt, we had 6 surpluses in a row. SIX. Debt had gone from $550 billion to 300 billion. Then we elected the conservatives who wasted no time, much like GWB when he inherited HUGE surpluse from Bill Clinton plunging into deficit. Under clinton, it was projected that debt would be paid off in 25 yrs. Now, it's 350 years. Yeaaaah. I digress. Our consevatives were elected in 2006, 7 years ago. After one little year, we were in deficit and have been ever seen. Like GWB. Bravo, conservatives.
Iceland! What do you know about Iceland?
The ONLY reason why Canada is in the black is because of .....oil exports!! Just like Norway. How does it feel to get money from something you hate?
Oh, Canada dipped into a recession because their neighbor to the south went into recession. But you have fully recovered while we have not!
And you deficit is nothing compared to our. How does you deficit compare as a percentage of GDP? t=The US is 111% of GDP and Canada is (FY2011) just 32.1% of GDP!!!
In 1997 you GDP to Debt was 63.8%
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree that I am not dumber than you ASS-CRACK addicted SHEEPLE!
That is exactly what I mean!
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
Kentucky Klown Kar, just because you're too stupid to read and comprehend does not mean you should continue to spam the same garbage.

Internet images are meaningless. Only hard-copy documents are persuasive and of probative value.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 5 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min andet1987 4,554
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,079,647
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 58 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••