BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153336 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What were they thinking about? Ya know they had to rename the renamed airport, don't cha?
Hillbilly National Airport
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...
You may not like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and that is ok, why not? But to align them with the term "Hillbilly" is as dumb and stupid as the word "Hillbilly" itself. Many things may be said about Bill and Hillary, and there are plenty of good and bad ones, it's a given that intellectually-speaking, they are NOT hillbillies. It's like not liking Nixon and calling him dumb. He was not.

Ottawa

#153341 Apr 28, 2013
PS : As I had to copy your post, I was warned by Topix not to use such offensive language.(your post, YOUR language). Bravo, KFC GB. Do you speak like that to your family? How about when you attend church?

Ottawa

#153342 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are a QUEER, We already knew that.
For the hundredth (100th) time, KFC GB , NOT interested. There are internet sites for that kind of stuff.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153344 Apr 28, 2013
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Kentucky Klown Kar, pretending Internet images are of probative and at all persuasive may make sense to a ranting idiot such as yourself, but here in the real world things are quite different.

People come here to make fun of birthers because you're all so dumb. No one cares, save for other crazy people such as yourself.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153345 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That #WHCD was pathetic. The rest of America is out there working our asses off while these DC assclowns throw themselves a #nerdprom
From my girl, Sarah.
You go girl!
You mean that idiot who lost the 2008 presidential election for the republicans and then quit her job serving the people of Alaska?

You're right. She is an assclown.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#153347 Apr 28, 2013
Friday April 26,2013-South Bend,Indiana.

Several Obama Campaign officials found guilty of forging hundreds of Obama petition signatures. Obama did not have the needed number of signatures to be included on the Indiana State Ballot for President in 2008.

Source: South Bend Tribune
Frank

Spokane, WA

#153348 Apr 28, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose if you agree a nail puncture should cause a tire to lose its entire tread then by all means side with the manufacturer Rogue so he can continue making defective tires with impunity. Incidentally, it wasn’t just the jury that disagrees with you so did the appeals court.
"The jury tailored its verdict to the evidence, and we will not disturb it simply because it is larger than Cooper would like."
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8...
I assume the bullet through the engine block analogy was a joke.
In California they want to put illegal aliens on the list for jury duty. If they have a list,wouldn't they be obligated by law use the list to deport illegal aliens? BTW : Please keep California politics out of Washington.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#153349 Apr 28, 2013
Barack wrote:
135,000 posts and I'm still President.
Eighty six percent of voters in The United States disagree with Obama agenda and policies. The polls show 50% disapproval. Only one poll has Obama at 51% approval,that is the CNN poll where they only poll Democrats who voted for Obama. Only 14% of the voters think that Obama is always correct,that is a lot Obamabots.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153351 Apr 28, 2013
Naw, the Liberals do not hate!
http://cdn.politicaloutcast.com/wp-content/up...

Since: Aug 10

United States

#153352 Apr 28, 2013
Birthers............ LOL
Grand Birther

United States

#153353 Apr 28, 2013
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I mean!
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Why do Obots like yourself tout it as proof positive if it is meaningless???
You ain't making any sense!
Of course, we understand why that is.
5 years and the fraudulent usurper still has not released any definitive proof to help you with your LIE!
LOL, you are not only crazy, you're very dumb too.

Location hidden

#153354 Apr 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Birthers.......... LOL
After burfers .....OLO!

Location hidden

#153355 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Iceland returns center-right parties to power
Icelandic voters elect center-right parties promising to speed recovery from economic collapse
By Jenna Gottlieb and Jill Lawless, Associated Press | Associated Press –
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP)-- In a dramatic about-face, Icelandic voters have returned to power the center-right parties that led the national economy to collapse five years ago.
With most votes counted early Sunday, the conservative Independence Party and rural-based Progressive Party — who governed Iceland for decades before the 2008 crash — each had 19 seats in Iceland's 63-seat parliament, the Althingi.
The parties, who are promising to ease Icelanders' economic pain with tax cuts and debt relief, are likely to form a coalition government.
http://news.yahoo.com/iceland-returns-center -...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another country run aground by conservatives, and who would believe it, just as the centre-left parties had brought Iceland back from the economic brink, they vote the inept conservatives back in.
I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of what you posted, Rogue. In order for you to "get it", the conservatives, like in the US, precipitated Iceland into the economic morass it found itself in, to the edge of default and collapse of its banking system. Had you understood that, you would not have posted it.
Silly Libtard, You think anyone right of you is a conservative but to get to us Conservatives you first have to pass through the moderate Liberals, then the Centrists, than the Center right and then you finally get to us Conservatives.
The fact is that over the past 30 odd years Iceland has been ruled by the left and it is YOU lefties who have spent your country into the poor house. You need to take you blinders off!

Location hidden

#153356 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What were they thinking about? Ya know they had to rename the renamed airport, don't cha?
Hillbilly National Airport
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill ...
<quoted text>
You may not like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and that is ok, why not? But to align them with the term "Hillbilly" is as dumb and stupid as the word "Hillbilly" itself. Many things may be said about Bill and Hillary, and there are plenty of good and bad ones, it's a given that intellectually-speaking, they are NOT hillbillies. It's like not liking Nixon and calling him dumb. He was not.
I haven't, the citizens of Arkansas have. Just Google "Hillbilly Airport" and see what pops up!!! I heard this on .... Fox News so I Googled it .... and it is apparently true!!!
Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
Amanda Bynes is a-Twitter about Daily News; Jerry Seinfeld tells juicy jokes about energy drinks; Zac Posen makes a slip with 24K golden dress; Amar'e Stoudemire reveals a teachable moment
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013,

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

Location hidden

#153357 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
For the hundredth (100th) time, KFC GB , NOT interested. There are internet sites for that kind of stuff.
But Topix does not warn you when you use racist terms like "cracker,
"whitie" or "spook".
If the word "queer" morphed from meaning "just odd" to being a pejorative for homosexual, then whose words have morphed into racial epithets too.

Location hidden

#153358 Apr 28, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that idiot who lost the 2008 presidential election for the republicans and then quit her job serving the people of Alaska?
You're right. She is an assclown.
Do you feel threatened by Sarah Palin? If not, why to you bash her?

Location hidden

#153359 Apr 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Friday April 26,2013-South Bend,Indiana.
Several Obama Campaign officials found guilty of forging hundreds of Obama petition signatures. Obama did not have the needed number of signatures to be included on the Indiana State Ballot for President in 2008.
Source: South Bend Tribune
If you are waiting for them to comment, they won't. To them it is not "voter" fraud" as a petition in not a ballot.

Location hidden

#153360 Apr 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In California they want to put illegal aliens on the list for jury duty. If they have a list,wouldn't they be obligated by law use the list to deport illegal aliens? BTW : Please keep California politics out of Washington.
If I was being tried in California, I would let them convict me and then accuse them of using non-citizens on the jury. Aliens, legal or not, are not one of my peers.

Location hidden

#153361 Apr 28, 2013
Hey, did you hear they found out how killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman? It was O.J.'s evil twin brother, Bart. You know Bart, the TV star!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153362 Apr 28, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?

I guess not, huh?
Really, no explanation???
So what's the wager Tacky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,126,235
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min factcheck 47,495
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 55 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]