BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#153465 Apr 29, 2013
Good Morning Birthtards!

Please commence with today's entertainment!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153466 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT the WAY bloomberg
WANTS it to BE
dumchit!
Sorry, Kremlin Lady, but you plainly wrote : "Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Has to Change – NEVER ALLOW IT TO BE CHANGED"

OK? You didn't know, so-called patriot, that the Constitution HAD been changed/amended. Even your beloved 4th and Justice ha ha Gale's 14th were amendments. Go back to school, ignoramus.
truman

Boise, ID

#153467 Apr 29, 2013
Let the internal stimuli and willfull delusion festivities commence!!!!!
What can be trawled from the sewres of Right Wing internet conspiracy fantasy and presented as fact first?

Ottawa

#153468 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Maybe, just MAYBE you can understand this!
Americans Against obama
http://www.americansagainstobama.com/
or THIS!
LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES
http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-sh...
Mrs Cletus, I would no more read http://www.americansagainstobama.com/ than I would http://www.americansagainstromney.com/ No biased one-dimensional stuff for me.

Now you know what "discernment" means. You used that word in your last post without knowing what it signifies.

Ottawa

#153469 Apr 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Got what? I would imagine she has all the "inside" connections one needs. No? groidman
Yes, clueless, all the "inside" connections who tell her what she wants and needs to know. They forgot to tell her about Africa, which is why she called it a "country". And so forth...

Ottawa

#153470 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FAITH
‘GOSNELL IS NOT ALONE’: COUNSELOR TELLS UNDERCOVER ‘MOM’ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BABIES MOVE AFTER LATE-TERM ABORTIONS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/28/go...
Very graphic ...
BUT
shows the mindset of supporters
REVOLTING!
satan at his finest!
and it lives/thrives in America...
How?
Ma God BLESS US all ...
Marxist UnAmerican lady wrote : "Ma God BLESS US all ... "

Hmm, why does he keep forgetting to bless YOU?

Ottawa

#153472 Apr 29, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why he released the long form GB! I assume he did it to shut the Donald the hell up. Or maybe he was under the mistaken assumption that it would pacify the “carnival barkers” but anyone who’s ever blogged with a birfoon has always known better.
The ignorant birfoon could care less what he shows it will never be enough. The birfoon could care less where he was born as well because even if he was born in Hawaii the birfoon asserts he would require two citizen parents to qualify for the ballot.
Bottom line is the ignorant birfoon is a pathetic creature in search of a soul. He hates the constitution, rule of law and the democratic process with a passion and yearns for lies and deceit to rule the day. Sorry GB, but your fable has been exposed and debunked years ago and has been shown to be exactly what it is; and you can bet your ass the vast majority of the American populace will always reject it.
Love your new photo.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153473 Apr 29, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are not "the American People"
Birthers are a freak fring group of uneducated losers who cant get past the failures of the last republican administration....Which as i said...is quite hilarious!
truman wrote:
<quoted text>WELL Put!!
And you two Libtards think our 43rd president was Al Gore!
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#153474 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>He "is" Kenyan ...
dipstick!

An ILLEGAL ALIEN
residing NOT presiding
in our White House!
More intellectual comments from the androgynous hooker

Location hidden

#153475 Apr 29, 2013
Hymmm, so you think Google does not lean left? Well, I just Goodled "Cable new network ratings" and guess what popped up FIRST?
Coverage of Boston Manhunt Delivers High Ratings to CNN: By BILL CARTER: April 22, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/22/business/me...
Yep, a five day article by Looney-Tooney-Left New York Times! And the next TWO were about how bad Fox News is doing.
Is CNN using potty-mouthed chef to boost ratings?
Fox News&#8206; - 5 days ago
Fox News Ratings For Boston Bombings: Viewers Flock To Conservative Network Over CNN's Coverage Of Terrorist ...
International Business Times&#8206; - 4 days ago
and then the next six are about ..... CNN. But just how does CNN compared to Fox News on the Nielsen ratings? Why CNN is nowhere near Fox News. Even if you combine CNN and HLN they are still a distant second.

Ottawa

#153476 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are not "the American People"
Birthers are a freak fring group of uneducated losers who cant get past the failures of the last republican administration....Which as i said...is quite hilarious!
<quoted text>
And you two Libtards think our 43rd president was Al Gore!
He should've been , if only the republican-apptd supreme court had not thwarted the will of the people. And just think, with Gore, probably no 9/11, probably no Afghanistan and certainly no Iraq. No stock market and brokers and bankers and mortgage companies bankruptcies.

Location hidden

#153477 Apr 29, 2013
And the number one cable new show for over TEN YEARS now it Bill O'Reilly's The Factor!!!! Oh, O'Really is only Conservative on a few issues like the Abortion issue, crimes committed on children and Religious First Amendment Rights.

Location hidden

#153478 Apr 29, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hah!It reminds me of Robert's "Scared yet Sheeple???"
yeah you wish.
The rubes are to dense to realize the name 'Sarah Palin' is a freaking punchline to the whole civilized world.
And they were given a big 'NOPE!' by the majority of the American Electorate when the Bubba's wanted to make her queen of the universe.
Theyve been throwing a little bitch tantrum ever since.
Too Funny!!!
Marco Rubio!

Location hidden

#153479 Apr 29, 2013
We need to stay out of Syria. This is a civil war between the Sunni and the Shia with the Shia currently in power. If we back the Sunnis we will be backing a group that is associated with .... al Qaeda!!! Wow, big choice as the Shia are associated with Hezbollah both of whom hate us.
So I say, let the Muslims kill each other because while they are killing each other, they are too busy to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc!!!!

Location hidden

#153480 Apr 29, 2013
I have no idea why OSHA has to get involved in everything.

Gladys Ingle of the 13 BLACK CATS changes planes in mid-air

Oh, Gladys Ingle died at age 82 but at least eight wing walkers died while performing most of which happened in the 1920s.

Ottawa

#153481 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hymmm, so you think Google does not lean left? Well, I just Goodled "Cable new network ratings" and guess what popped up FIRST? <quoted text>
Yep, a five day article by Looney-Tooney-Left New York Times! And the next TWO were about how bad Fox News is doing. <quoted text>
and then the next six are about ..... CNN. But just how does CNN compared to Fox News on the Nielsen ratings? Why CNN is nowhere near Fox News. Even if you combine CNN and HLN they are still a distant second.
First, get it through your hard birther buffoon head. The NYT is one of the world's top newspapers, like it or not. Along with the Herald Tribune, Washington Post, Le Monde, The Times of London (though less and less under Murdoch, the Independent nudging it off the top more and more), and die Welt (wish I knew German, I've only read translations). Your New York post, Daily Mail, wnd.com and National Enquirer did not make the list.

And of course, Foxnews.com beats CNN. How often do I have to explain why to you? Fox is the only ultra-right-wing channel, competing against 4 or 5 centre to centre-left channels. If you add those 4 or 5 and compare the result to Fox, the 4 or 5 have a greater audience. Sad to say, Foxnews.com listernership is probably made up of half ultra-right wingers and half nincompoops looking for sensationalism - and they watch only when there is no "wrassling", extreme fighting, bingo, Honey Booboo, gun shows or NASCAR on in the same time slot.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#153482 Apr 29, 2013
A real American is what Obama is. Born in America and leader of this great nation.

I wonder what you people will have left to do after Obama leaves office and there is a new president, What excuse will you make up as the reason to live in denial of their victory if you don't agree with them as a person.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153483 Apr 29, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just couldn't resist responding! LMAO! monkeyturd
I wouldn't waste an opportunity to point of how deluded birfoons are. Considering your delusions are particularly dumb and frequent, it's no wonder so many people take the time to point that out.

Ottawa

#153484 Apr 29, 2013
Here's a list of the top newspaper web sites in the US. For birthers who want an education.

Hope it works, if not, google 10 best newspaper websites in the US

blog.thebrickfactory.com/2007/08/top-10-best-...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153485 Apr 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the number one cable new show for over TEN YEARS now it Bill O'Reilly's The Factor!!!! Oh, O'Really is only Conservative on a few issues like the Abortion issue, crimes committed on children and Religious First Amendment Rights.
Who cares? Less than 0.01 percent of the US's population watches mind numbing stupidity like Bill O the Clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,223,885
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min Red_Forman 5,947
Word (Dec '08) 6 min Red_Forman 5,211
News 1 dead 4 injured in separate shootings across C... 1 hr reality is a crutch 3
abby 5-4 1 hr Kuuipo 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,789
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,010
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]