BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,581 - 134,600 of 177,502 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153302 Apr 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I love this one; "In other words, if he had not been on the ballot, he would have lost".?!!!!!!? LMAO!!
<quoted text>
You are totally wrong. He had the judge to defend him. I have never heard of a ruling in a civil case in favor of someone who did not show up in court. Have you?
Yes, all the time when the suit makes no sense legally and otherwise.

Before the trial, and only because the judge accepted to hear the plaintiff, possibly you and your birhter ilk raised him to the heavens. What a judge , what a man. Poor obama (poor Obama as per all other 203 lost cases). Then the judged dismissed the suit with contempt . Suddenly, maybe you, but certainly a birther (please step forward, possibly Un American Lady, called him an Iranian communist. Oh yeaaaaah.

Ottawa

#153303 Apr 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bill Maher:“This Country Is Becoming A Police State, It Is Very Troubling To Me” April 27, 2013
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/bill-ma...
Like I always said, birthers' sense of humour is in their shoes. You can't even recognize sarcasm, mocking, when you hear and see it. Really.

Ottawa

#153304 Apr 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, I use to think Bill Maher was a Libtard but it seems he has figured out that we are going to far to the left.
Bill Maher:“This Country Is Becoming A Police State, It Is Very Troubling To Me”
April 27, 2013
Do you understand why Americans need the 2nd amendment now? Jimmy Kimmel and Bill Maher thankfully both seem to agree now that the US is a police state.
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/bill-ma...
Fool. I've been to police states. I've been to the US. The US is no police state, the US is anything BUT a police state.

Ottawa

#153305 Apr 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Texas inmate shouts ‘Wow’ during execution
Posted on:
April 27, 2013, by Joe Borlik
HUNTSVILLE, Texas — A Texas inmate shouted “Wow” during his execution, describing lethal injection and being “awesome” and thanking the warden.
Texas executed 29-year-old Richard Cobb on Thursday for the 2002 abduction and killing of a man outside of the town of Rusk, southeast of Dallas, according to state officials.
“Life is death, death is life. I hope that someday this absurdity that humanity has come to will come to an end,” Cobb said, when asked if he had any last words.“Life is too short. I hope anyone that has negative energy toward me will resolve that.”
The Associated Press reported that just before the lethal drug took effect, Cobb twisted his head back, raised it off a pillow placed on the gurney and then toward the warden standing behind him.
“Wow!” the inmate said loudly.“That is great. That is awesome! Thank you, warden! Thank you (expletive) warden!”
http://myfox8.com/2013/04/27/texas-inmate-sho...
You wallow in that sort of crude sensationalism, Rogue,and thanks to Murdoch's Fox, you get your fill of it. And you search the web for that kind of low-scum sh*t. Except for guns and loving to see and hear people die, what do you do with yourself.?

Ottawa

#153306 Apr 27, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
This just made me laugh!!!
President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash
this check for me?"
Cashier:
"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"
Obama:
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any
need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of
AMERICA!"
Cashier:
"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of
the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the
Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."
Obama:
"Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody
knows who I am."
Cashier:
"I am sorry Mr. President, but these are the bank rules, and I must follow
them."
Obama:
"I am urging you, please, to cash this check."
Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger
Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled
out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With
that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check."
"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis
racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup.
With that shot we cashed his check.
So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as
the President of the United States?"
Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says,
"Honestly, my mind is a total blank...
There is nothing that comes to my mind.
I can't think of a single thing.
I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I don't have a clue".
Cashier:
"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
Another repeat of a stupid unfunny joke. Do you think we forgot ,that we are all senile like you or sedated like your bosom buddy LRS?

Ottawa

#153307 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
500 killed in CHICAGO alone ...
Where there ARE STRICT gun laws!
But NO or weak gun laws all around Chicago, clueless AL. What's stopping anyone from buying a gun 5miles outside Chicago and bringing it in the way criminals bring them in from the US to Toronto?
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

#153308 Apr 27, 2013
Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to make a wager on the "outcome"? I will give you odds
ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?

I guess not, huh?
Really, no explanation???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153309 Apr 27, 2013
UTAH: STABBING RAMPAGE STOPPED BY MAN WITH GUN
A citizen with a gun stopped a knife wielding man as he began stabbing people Thursday evening at the downtown Salt Lake City Smith’s store.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/utah-stabbing-ra...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153311 Apr 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Abandoning mollusks?
Be Careful, Jacques may get upset with you. He loves mollusks with plenty of butter and garlic.

Location hidden

#153312 Apr 27, 2013
I was watch the country comedian Ron White on CMT and he said something that reminded me of my time in Hawaii. You see, every island in Hawaii has a necked beach. Yea, I know it should be 'naked beach' but 'necked' is the country spelling.
Anyway we got a new pilot in and he was a bachelor and the first weekend he was there he went to Oahu's necked beach and got a burn on his buns that would not quit. Why poor Rex could not sit down for a week. Well, I told Rex not to complain because if he had sunned himself sunny-side up, well, he wouldn't be able to pee for a week much less look at a picture of a necked woman.
Anyway I enjoy enjoy country comedians as they don't use four-letter words but you
can still understand what they are talking about

Location hidden

#153313 Apr 27, 2013
Oh, I also like country comedians because they are limp-wristed Liberals. And Ron White really loves Obama. Why he gets his best jokes from Obama.
Unfortunately all the joke I have on Obama are so scary, I have to wait until Halloween to tell them (and that is not a joke).
It is sort of like my joke about Hillary having a heart attack! Bill made a pass at her! Well I guess Bill was wearing his beer goggles and Hillary came home unexpectedly.
But you can't tell that joke about Michelle and Barack as we all know Back likes puffer boys.
Please note I don't have to use four-letter words and I still get my message out.
Oh, Bill has got to go back to court next week. Monica coughed up more evidence!

Location hidden

#153314 Apr 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite. Communist hypocrite. Communist who hate should refrain from praying in public.
Well at least you follow your own advice!

Location hidden

#153315 Apr 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wallow in that sort of crude sensationalism, Rogue,and thanks to Murdoch's Fox, you get your fill of it. And you search the web for that kind of low-scum sh*t. Except for guns and loving to see and hear people die, what do you do with yourself.?
More people watch Fox News than all other cable news channels combined! Ever look at MSNBCs rating? With people like Rachel Madcow, you sort of wonder.

Location hidden

#153316 Apr 27, 2013
It is bad enough that his boat is full of holes but now the cops have taken it and he probably will not get it back for a decade and it is just a week before fishing season.

FBI removes boat used by Boston bombing suspect to storage
By Karen Brooks | Reuters –

By Karen Brooks
(Reuters)- Investigators have removed from its Watertown, Massachusetts, backyard the now-famous boat used as a hiding spot by one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, and have taken it to an evidence storage facility, the FBI said on Saturday.
The boat was the scene of high drama when Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a 19-year-old ethnic Chechen charged with the April 15 bombing that killed three people and wounded 264, was captured by authorities on April 19 after a tense day of searching in the Boston area.
The owner of the boat called police after he lifted the tarp of the boat stored in his backyard and saw blood. Police found a wounded Tsarnaev inside the boat.
http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-removes-boat-used-b...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153317 Apr 27, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>

Really, no explanation???
Yes, it is a meaningless Internet image.

No one gives a shite save for a handful of idiots such as yourself. Your monomaniacal obsession with the irrelevant and your language/syntax are actual proof you're becoming increasingly unbalanced.

Please seek help.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153323 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, someone Muslim terrorist shoots a bullet through your engine block of your car and you would probably blame the engine failure on GM because they should have built an bulletproof engine?!? Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life left here in loonyville.
If anyone should be banned from juries, it would be Libtards like you!
I suppose if you agree a nail puncture should cause a tire to lose its entire tread then by all means side with the manufacturer Rogue so he can continue making defective tires with impunity. Incidentally, it wasn’t just the jury that disagrees with you so did the appeals court.

"The jury tailored its verdict to the evidence, and we will not disturb it simply because it is larger than Cooper would like."
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8...

I assume the bullet through the engine block analogy was a joke.
truman

Boise, ID

#153324 Apr 28, 2013
Barack wrote:
135,000 posts and I'm still President.
Yes,still President while the Kentucky Kloset Kween and Master of the Sheep is still ignored and irrelevant and progresivly more imbalanced.
truman

Boise, ID

#153325 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
One thing youve got right A.L.:God WONT be mocked,which is why I wouldnt want to be in your shoes you venal hypocrite.
You should stick to worshiping Brietbart.
truman

Boise, ID

#153326 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
For those of you who do not remember, FDR and the Democrat controlled Congress stole gold from We the People. Oh, I know, we were "compensated" but not at the "market rate" but at face value for gold coins and $32 per ounce of gold bullion so they technically did not steal it.
The Gold Confiscation Of April 5, 1933
http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/goldconfiscati...
Now it looks like they are getting ready to do it again. But first they have to find out who has gold coins and bullion!
Connecticut:“No Guns, No Gold”
Written by Gary North on April 26, 2013
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/04/26/conne...
Crap Rogue,are you out to use up every bit of bandwidth on Topix?
Someone who is apparently in love with their own voice to the extent you are should just start a Blog.
I got a news flash for you:no one reads the augean manure load of junk you post anyway,trying to skim over your nonsense and 'Sheeple Buster's' raving incontinence to follow the jist of this thread is becoming increasingly difficult because of you two.
And no,dont flatter yourself thinking your swaying anyone with your verbal onslaught.
God,Ill bet you clear out a party damn fast.
At least LRS the Squid festishist is amusing from time to time.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153327 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u do NOT question God!
THAT is mocking Him!
We do not question the gods AL because as yet none has given any directives. The only people we can question are those who presume they speak for the gods.

“I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires”
-- Susan B Anthony

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,101,102
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 13 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 13 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 48 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE