BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153317 Apr 27, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>

Really, no explanation???
Yes, it is a meaningless Internet image.

No one gives a shite save for a handful of idiots such as yourself. Your monomaniacal obsession with the irrelevant and your language/syntax are actual proof you're becoming increasingly unbalanced.

Please seek help.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153323 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, someone Muslim terrorist shoots a bullet through your engine block of your car and you would probably blame the engine failure on GM because they should have built an bulletproof engine?!? Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life left here in loonyville.
If anyone should be banned from juries, it would be Libtards like you!
I suppose if you agree a nail puncture should cause a tire to lose its entire tread then by all means side with the manufacturer Rogue so he can continue making defective tires with impunity. Incidentally, it wasn’t just the jury that disagrees with you so did the appeals court.

"The jury tailored its verdict to the evidence, and we will not disturb it simply because it is larger than Cooper would like."
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8...

I assume the bullet through the engine block analogy was a joke.
truman

Boise, ID

#153324 Apr 28, 2013
Barack wrote:
135,000 posts and I'm still President.
Yes,still President while the Kentucky Kloset Kween and Master of the Sheep is still ignored and irrelevant and progresivly more imbalanced.
truman

Boise, ID

#153325 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
One thing youve got right A.L.:God WONT be mocked,which is why I wouldnt want to be in your shoes you venal hypocrite.
You should stick to worshiping Brietbart.
truman

Boise, ID

#153326 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
For those of you who do not remember, FDR and the Democrat controlled Congress stole gold from We the People. Oh, I know, we were "compensated" but not at the "market rate" but at face value for gold coins and $32 per ounce of gold bullion so they technically did not steal it.
The Gold Confiscation Of April 5, 1933
http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/goldconfiscati...
Now it looks like they are getting ready to do it again. But first they have to find out who has gold coins and bullion!
Connecticut:“No Guns, No Gold”
Written by Gary North on April 26, 2013
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/04/26/conne...
Crap Rogue,are you out to use up every bit of bandwidth on Topix?
Someone who is apparently in love with their own voice to the extent you are should just start a Blog.
I got a news flash for you:no one reads the augean manure load of junk you post anyway,trying to skim over your nonsense and 'Sheeple Buster's' raving incontinence to follow the jist of this thread is becoming increasingly difficult because of you two.
And no,dont flatter yourself thinking your swaying anyone with your verbal onslaught.
God,Ill bet you clear out a party damn fast.
At least LRS the Squid festishist is amusing from time to time.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153327 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u do NOT question God!
THAT is mocking Him!
We do not question the gods AL because as yet none has given any directives. The only people we can question are those who presume they speak for the gods.

“I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires”
-- Susan B Anthony
truman

Boise, ID

#153328 Apr 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point being?
P§: Carling Black Label is a Canadian brand. Peepee, just like all other plebian beverages.
Does Canada still make 'Moose head' Jacque?
I used to love that stuff,havent seen it for awhile though.
Before it was available in the U.S. years ago we used to do a border run through Bonners Ferry and stock up and smuggle it back.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153329 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
More people watch Fox News than all other cable news channels combined! Ever look at MSNBCs rating? With people like Rachel Madcow, you sort of wonder.
I clearly explained to you why more people watch Fox News. Go back and see explanation, I've done so a number of times.

Ottawa

#153330 Apr 28, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Does Canada still make 'Moose head' Jacque?
Before it was available in the U.S. years ago we used to do a border run through Bonners Ferry and stock up and smuggle it back.
Yes, and it's made by Rickard's, a micro brewery. Well, not so micro any more. Drink up.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153331 Apr 28, 2013
Barack wrote:
135,000 posts and I'm still President.
How's it going Terri Tunna. Tired of deep-throating my foot-long red herrings?

Location hidden

#153332 Apr 28, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Does Canada still make 'Moose head' Jacque?
Yea, everytime I go back to my hometown I will buy a few Moose Heads. In fact you can go to the Aroostook Valley Country Club, in Fort Fairfield, ME while drinking it in CANADA!
Yep, during prohibition the Maineiacs needed a place to go drink to they bought this farm just over the border. The pro-shop and half the parking lot is in Maine while the rest is in New Brunswick. You just park your car on the American side and walk across, play a round of golf, have lunch and walk back to your car.
http://www.avcc.ca/home.htm

Location hidden

#153333 Apr 28, 2013
What were they thinking about? Ya know they had to rename the renamed airport, don't cha?

Hillbilly National Airport
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...

Location hidden

#153334 Apr 28, 2013
Iceland returns center-right parties to power
Icelandic voters elect center-right parties promising to speed recovery from economic collapse

By Jenna Gottlieb and Jill Lawless, Associated Press | Associated Press –

REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP)-- In a dramatic about-face, Icelandic voters have returned to power the center-right parties that led the national economy to collapse five years ago.
With most votes counted early Sunday, the conservative Independence Party and rural-based Progressive Party — who governed Iceland for decades before the 2008 crash — each had 19 seats in Iceland's 63-seat parliament, the Althingi.
The parties, who are promising to ease Icelanders' economic pain with tax cuts and debt relief, are likely to form a coalition government.
http://news.yahoo.com/iceland-returns-center-...

Ottawa

#153335 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Iceland returns center-right parties to power
Icelandic voters elect center-right parties promising to speed recovery from economic collapse
By Jenna Gottlieb and Jill Lawless, Associated Press | Associated Press –
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP)-- In a dramatic about-face, Icelandic voters have returned to power the center-right parties that led the national economy to collapse five years ago.
With most votes counted early Sunday, the conservative Independence Party and rural-based Progressive Party — who governed Iceland for decades before the 2008 crash — each had 19 seats in Iceland's 63-seat parliament, the Althingi.
The parties, who are promising to ease Icelanders' economic pain with tax cuts and debt relief, are likely to form a coalition government.
http://news.yahoo.com/iceland-returns-center-...
Another country run aground by conservatives, and who would believe it, just as the centre-left parties had brought Iceland back from the economic brink, they vote the inept conservatives back in.

I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of what you posted, Rogue. In order for you to "get it", the conservatives, like in the US, precipitated Iceland into the economic morass it found itself in, to the edge of default and collapse of its banking system. Had you understood that, you would not have posted it.

Ottawa

#153336 Apr 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What were they thinking about? Ya know they had to rename the renamed airport, don't cha?
Hillbilly National Airport
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...
You may not like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and that is ok, why not? But to align them with the term "Hillbilly" is as dumb and stupid as the word "Hillbilly" itself. Many things may be said about Bill and Hillary, and there are plenty of good and bad ones, it's a given that intellectually-speaking, they are NOT hillbillies. It's like not liking Nixon and calling him dumb. He was not.

Ottawa

#153341 Apr 28, 2013
PS : As I had to copy your post, I was warned by Topix not to use such offensive language.(your post, YOUR language). Bravo, KFC GB. Do you speak like that to your family? How about when you attend church?

Ottawa

#153342 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are a QUEER, We already knew that.
For the hundredth (100th) time, KFC GB , NOT interested. There are internet sites for that kind of stuff.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153344 Apr 28, 2013
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>
It bothers you huh?
You apparently care because you are still here.
Why did your ZERO release it if it was meaningless?
Kentucky Klown Kar, pretending Internet images are of probative and at all persuasive may make sense to a ranting idiot such as yourself, but here in the real world things are quite different.

People come here to make fun of birthers because you're all so dumb. No one cares, save for other crazy people such as yourself.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153345 Apr 28, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That #WHCD was pathetic. The rest of America is out there working our asses off while these DC assclowns throw themselves a #nerdprom
From my girl, Sarah.
You go girl!
You mean that idiot who lost the 2008 presidential election for the republicans and then quit her job serving the people of Alaska?

You're right. She is an assclown.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#153347 Apr 28, 2013
Friday April 26,2013-South Bend,Indiana.

Several Obama Campaign officials found guilty of forging hundreds of Obama petition signatures. Obama did not have the needed number of signatures to be included on the Indiana State Ballot for President in 2008.

Source: South Bend Tribune

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,156,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 49,333
delhi female 27 min yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 58 min joey 1
abby 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM