BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,561 - 134,580 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s blood trail from Benghazi to Boston
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/be...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

This just made me laugh!!!

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash
this check for me?"

Cashier:

"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama:

"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any
need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of
AMERICA!"

Cashier:

"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of
the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the
Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:

"Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody
knows who I am."

Cashier:

"I am sorry Mr. President, but these are the bank rules, and I must follow
them."

Obama:

"I am urging you, please, to cash this check."

Cashier:

"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger
Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled
out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With
that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis
racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup.
With that shot we cashed his check.

So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as
the President of the United States?"

Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says,
"Honestly, my mind is a total blank...
There is nothing that comes to my mind.
I can't think of a single thing.
I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I don't have a clue".

Cashier:

"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I love this one; "In other words, if he had not been on the ballot, he would have lost".?!!!!!!? LMAO!!
<quoted text>
You are totally wrong. He had the judge to defend him. I have never heard of a ruling in a civil case in favor of someone who did not show up in court. Have you?
It happens all the time in the mind of an Obot.
Nothing unusual there according to them.
Especially when the State gets new permits for two nuclear plants.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

"The Game"

The game is played behind closed doors, without the public’s eye.
to win control of the world, and change our way of life.

Each country plays their part within, decided by a meeting
decisions have been prearranged and keep the media feeding.

They say it now is all for peace, and tell the people lies
change the laws, and take their rights, the people can not fight.

Its funded by the money men who have written all the rules.
to merge the countries all as one, the leaders are their tools.

They teach the children while in school, the social way is good.
democracy is now bad, and that government should rule

For years the game has now been played, without the public’s knowledge
by propaganda in the news, and elective college.

The money systems first to go will start the countries reeling
crashing all the markets, no hope will be the feeling.

with chaos in all the lands, and family’s with out food
they will except the new control, as something that is good.

A man will stand and proclaim, peace to all of the nations
and say he has a way to help and stop the situation.

Ten will merge all as one and give him all their power
then a treaty well be signed within that very hour.

Then the man will stand in power calling for a mark,
to be placed on head and hand that’s when it all will start ...
Copyright © 2012 John Wright

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Lol, birthers
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Lol, birthers
Lol, SHEEPLE!

I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."

This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."

One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, we're almost Greece now.
Banana republic status coming soon.
You must be so proud, huh?
Kentucky Klown Kar, it is literally impossible for the US to anything at all like Greece. You're repeating garbage you heard from another idiot because you're very stupid.

It's also quite clear that you're crazy and becoming increasingly so.

Seek help, Kentucky.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Prayer for the Unborn Child
Almighty God, our Father,
you who have given us life
and intended us to have it forever,
grant us your blessings.
Enlighten our minds to an awareness
and to a renewed conviction
that all human life is sacred
because it is created
in your image and likeness.
Help us to teach by word
and the example of our lives
that life occupies the first place,
that human life is precious
because it is the gift of God
whose love is infinite.
Give us the strength to defend human life
against every influence
or action that threatens or weakens it,
as well as the strength
to make every life more human
in all its aspects.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Ah Jacques, Will you 'yawn' at this too?

Obama Asks God to Bless an Abortion Factory

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Obama, he didn’t do the keynote last night to Planned Parenthood, but he did show up and make a speech, and his comments were the first to Planned Parenthood by a sitting president. And he lauded ‘em. He praised their nearly 100 years of service to women. This makes me ill, by the way. That a president of the United States shows up at an abortion factory, essentially, and praises their work. You know what else he said? He said the opponents of abortion want to return to the 1950s.

Yep, that’s right. Opponents of abortion, just a bunch of old-fashioned fuddy-duddies. They can’t modernize. They’re not hip. They’re not cool. They’re not with it. They want to go back to Beaver Cleaver, Donna Reed, My Three Sons. They want to go back to the days in America that really weren’t real. America never was Donna Reed. America never was Beaver Cleaver in Leave It To Beaver. America never was My Three Sons. That was always fake and phony because back then, America was still racist and devoted to slavery and so forth. There hadn’t been any civil rights legislation. So the fifties, oh, man, that’s one of the worst eras of the United States. If Margaret Sanger had had her way, there’s a chance Barack Obama would not have been born, and she’s the founder Planned Parenthood.

But a sitting president goes and shows up, in the midst of the Kermit Gosnell trial to boot, and praises an abortion factory. He said,“When politicians try to turn Planned Parenthood into a punching bag, they’re not just talking about you. They’re talking about the millions of women who you serve.” Well, you know the drill on this. There’s nothing I can say you haven’t said or thought yourself about this. Planned Parenthood will not condemn Kermit Gosnell. Some Planned Parenthood head honcho would not condemn it. They can’t afford to. Planned Parenthood cannot afford to condemn any abortion, after birth, partial birth, they can’t condemn any. They can’t take action in one way, one syllable, one word, they can’t oppose any type of abortion or they destroy their own purpose.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/obama-asks-g...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
Lol, birthers
Did you hear Pres. Obama's speech at the Bush Library?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>u do NOT question God!
THAT is mocking Him!
U r a nut
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you could say I'm a tad concerned. Your delusional state of mind is deteriorating rapidly! Get 'em groidboy! LMAO!!!

Are you hearing voices yet? That's next! LMAO monkeymeat
Abandoning mollusks?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
What a fake! Impeach Obumbler now!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
Breaking news. Romper is a moron
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Audio: Glenn Beck: Beginning Of End Of Obama Admin;

White House Editing Documents; Saudi Visited White House?
http://networkedblogs.com/KBwVm
Less than 4 years to go
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

FAKE Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
impossible for the US to anything at all like Greece.
Yep, Obamanomics is working as planned.

Now that we have the first estimate of Q1 GDP growth in both rate of change and absolute current dollar terms ($16,010 billion), we can finally assign the appropriate debt number, which we know on a daily basis and which was $16,771.4 billion as of March 31, to the growth number. The end result: as of March 31, 2013, the US debt/GDP was 104.8%, up from 103% as of December 31, 2012 or a debt growth rate that would make the most insolvent Eurozone nation blush. There was a time when people were concerned about this unsustainable trajectory, but then there was an infamous excel error, and now nobody cares anymore.

Yep, we're almost Greece now.
Banana republic status coming soon.
You must be so proud, huh?
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 4 years to go
I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."

This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."

One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

READ MORE...
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

READ MORE...
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04 ...

Care to make a wager on the "outcome"? I will give you odds

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
Hypocrite. Communist hypocrite. Communist who hate should refrain from praying in public.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, Jacques do not think guns in the hands of a civilian actual can save lives. Jacques, there has been no know CCP holder in Florida convicted of a violent crime.
Yes, and I know you are praying that George Zimmerman will be the first but Trayvon Martin would be alive today if he had not assaulted George!!!
Concealed Carry Permit Holder Uses Gun to Stop Stabbings
Posted 9 Hours Ago by Dave Jolly
On Thursday, 34 year old Vietnamese man named Kiet Than Ly entered a Smith’s store in Salt Lake City, Utah. He purchased a knife and started to leave the store. As he reached the parking lot, he pulled out the knife and began stabbing other customers and shouting:
“You killed my people! You killed my people!”
One person was stabbed in the stomach and another was stabbed in the head and arms as they tried to defend themselves. As Ly looked for a third victim, a 47 year old man with a conceal carry permit saw what was happening. He pulled out his gun and told LY to drop the weapon or he would shoot him. Ly complied and dropped the knife and was subdued by Smith employees. They held him in custody until the police arrived.
Both victims are reported to be in the hospital which lists their condition as critical but stable.
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10566/concealed-...
12,000 gun killings in the United States last year and over 30,000 suicides by guns. How does that stack up against the number of people rescued thanks to civilians witn guns?
Daf, is what you are. Don't forget to take that bullet out of the breech before cleaning your gun. Or do you still confuse it with your appendage?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hypocrite. Communist hypocrite. Communist who hate should refrain from praying in public.
RUSSIANS NOW ALARMED BY BOSTON BOMBING
2014 Olympic Games to be held in trouble-plagued Caucasus

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/russians-now-alarm...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
12,000 gun killings in the United States last year and over 30,000 suicides by guns. How does that stack up against the number of people rescued thanks to civilians witn guns?
Daf, is what you are. Don't forget to take that bullet out of the breech before cleaning your gun. Or do you still confuse it with your appendage?
500 killed in CHICAGO alone ...
Where there ARE STRICT gun laws!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMajority 1,084,929
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 10 min Mister Tonka 10
Ask Amy 8-1-14 13 min Mister Tonka 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 47 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••