BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153261 Apr 27, 2013
tey = they

ballat = ballot
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

#153262 Apr 27, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Obamanomics is working as planned.

Yep, we're almost Greece now.
Banana republic status coming soon.
You must be so proud, huh?
(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012,$17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

Federal budget records show the National Debt once topped 121% of GDP at the end of World War II. The Debt that year, 1946, was, by today's standards, a mere $270 billion dollars.

Mr. Obama doesn't mention the National Debt much, though he does want to be seen trying to reduce the annual budget deficit, though it's topped a trillion dollars for four years now.
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

#153263 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
tey = they
ballat = ballot
Smart people knew what you meant, nut thanks for explaining it to the SHEEPLE.
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

#153265 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
tey = they
ballat = ballot
Smart people knew what you meant, but thanks for explaining it to the SHEEPLE.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153266 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Smart people knew what you meant, nut thanks for explaining it to the SHEEPLE.
You're Welcome :)
It wasn't for the 'smart' ones ...
I know, they know ...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153267 Apr 27, 2013
I know, Jacques do not think guns in the hands of a civilian actual can save lives. Jacques, there has been no know CCP holder in Florida convicted of a violent crime.
Yes, and I know you are praying that George Zimmerman will be the first but Trayvon Martin would be alive today if he had not assaulted George!!!

Concealed Carry Permit Holder Uses Gun to Stop Stabbings
Posted 9 Hours Ago by Dave Jolly

On Thursday, 34 year old Vietnamese man named Kiet Than Ly entered a Smith’s store in Salt Lake City, Utah. He purchased a knife and started to leave the store. As he reached the parking lot, he pulled out the knife and began stabbing other customers and shouting:
“You killed my people! You killed my people!”
One person was stabbed in the stomach and another was stabbed in the head and arms as they tried to defend themselves. As Ly looked for a third victim, a 47 year old man with a conceal carry permit saw what was happening. He pulled out his gun and told LY to drop the weapon or he would shoot him. Ly complied and dropped the knife and was subdued by Smith employees. They held him in custody until the police arrived.
Both victims are reported to be in the hospital which lists their condition as critical but stable.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10566/concealed-...

Location hidden

#153269 Apr 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point being?
P§: Carling Black Label is a Canadian brand. Peepee, just like all other plebian beverages
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, it is pee pee. That was why I got my beer from the Aussies at Nui Dat when ever I could.
Er, Rogue, you're tripping up in your lies and bullsh*t. YOU said you got Carling Black Label, amongst others, from the Aussie PX. Make up your mind or have you having problems locating it?
No, I was agreeing with you that Pabst Blue Ribbon was pee pee. But about once a month I would get a six-pack of Fosters from the Aussies at Nui Dat!

Location hidden

#153272 Apr 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I love this one; "In other words, if he had not been on the ballot, he would have lost".?!!!!!!? LMAO!!
<quoted text>
Well, in Georgia court, Obama only had an empty chair to defend him against vaunted and world-famous Orly Taitz. Er, hmmm, the empty chair representing Obama won.
You are totally wrong. He had the judge to defend him. I have never heard of a ruling in a civil case in favor of someone who did not show up in court. Have you?

Location hidden

#153273 Apr 27, 2013
Bill Maher:“This Country Is Becoming A Police State, It Is Very Troubling To Me” April 27, 2013

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/bill-ma...

Location hidden

#153274 Apr 27, 2013
Ya know, I use to think Bill Maher was a Libtard but it seems he has figured out that we are going to far to the left.

Bill Maher:“This Country Is Becoming A Police State, It Is Very Troubling To Me”
April 27, 2013

Do you understand why Americans need the 2nd amendment now? Jimmy Kimmel and Bill Maher thankfully both seem to agree now that the US is a police state.

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/bill-ma...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#153276 Apr 27, 2013
Rep Louie Gohmert goes off on DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano ~ Thanks Rep Louie!

Underpublicized threat deep in White House
http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/337321/

Obama Hands Out Billions In Fraudulent Bias Claims To "Black Farmers"
http://www.vdare.com/posts/obama-hands-out-bi...

Location hidden

#153277 Apr 27, 2013
Texas inmate shouts ‘Wow’ during execution
Posted on:
April 27, 2013, by Joe Borlik

HUNTSVILLE, Texas — A Texas inmate shouted “Wow” during his execution, describing lethal injection and being “awesome” and thanking the warden.
Texas executed 29-year-old Richard Cobb on Thursday for the 2002 abduction and killing of a man outside of the town of Rusk, southeast of Dallas, according to state officials.
“Life is death, death is life. I hope that someday this absurdity that humanity has come to will come to an end,” Cobb said, when asked if he had any last words.“Life is too short. I hope anyone that has negative energy toward me will resolve that.”
The Associated Press reported that just before the lethal drug took effect, Cobb twisted his head back, raised it off a pillow placed on the gurney and then toward the warden standing behind him.
“Wow!” the inmate said loudly.“That is great. That is awesome! Thank you, warden! Thank you (expletive) warden!”
http://myfox8.com/2013/04/27/texas-inmate-sho...

Kings Mountain, NC

#153279 Apr 27, 2013
Obama’s blood trail from Benghazi to Boston
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/be...

Kings Mountain, NC

#153281 Apr 27, 2013
This just made me laugh!!!

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash
this check for me?"

Cashier:

"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama:

"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any
need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of
AMERICA!"

Cashier:

"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of
the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the
Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:

"Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody
knows who I am."

Cashier:

"I am sorry Mr. President, but these are the bank rules, and I must follow
them."

Obama:

"I am urging you, please, to cash this check."

Cashier:

"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger
Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled
out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With
that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis
racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup.
With that shot we cashed his check.

So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as
the President of the United States?"

Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says,
"Honestly, my mind is a total blank...
There is nothing that comes to my mind.
I can't think of a single thing.
I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I don't have a clue".

Cashier:

"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

#153282 Apr 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I love this one; "In other words, if he had not been on the ballot, he would have lost".?!!!!!!? LMAO!!
<quoted text>
You are totally wrong. He had the judge to defend him. I have never heard of a ruling in a civil case in favor of someone who did not show up in court. Have you?
It happens all the time in the mind of an Obot.
Nothing unusual there according to them.
Especially when the State gets new permits for two nuclear plants.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153283 Apr 27, 2013
"The Game"

The game is played behind closed doors, without the public’s eye.
to win control of the world, and change our way of life.

Each country plays their part within, decided by a meeting
decisions have been prearranged and keep the media feeding.

They say it now is all for peace, and tell the people lies
change the laws, and take their rights, the people can not fight.

Its funded by the money men who have written all the rules.
to merge the countries all as one, the leaders are their tools.

They teach the children while in school, the social way is good.
democracy is now bad, and that government should rule

For years the game has now been played, without the public’s knowledge
by propaganda in the news, and elective college.

The money systems first to go will start the countries reeling
crashing all the markets, no hope will be the feeling.

with chaos in all the lands, and family’s with out food
they will except the new control, as something that is good.

A man will stand and proclaim, peace to all of the nations
and say he has a way to help and stop the situation.

Ten will merge all as one and give him all their power
then a treaty well be signed within that very hour.

Then the man will stand in power calling for a mark,
to be placed on head and hand that’s when it all will start ...
Copyright © 2012 John Wright

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#153284 Apr 27, 2013
Lol, birthers
America Got STUPID

Louisville, KY

#153286 Apr 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Lol, birthers
Lol, SHEEPLE!

I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."

This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."

One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04...

You going to explain that new security background on that new fraudulent birth certificate document?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#153287 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>

Yep, we're almost Greece now.
Banana republic status coming soon.
You must be so proud, huh?
Kentucky Klown Kar, it is literally impossible for the US to anything at all like Greece. You're repeating garbage you heard from another idiot because you're very stupid.

It's also quite clear that you're crazy and becoming increasingly so.

Seek help, Kentucky.

Location hidden

#153288 Apr 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Prayer for the Unborn Child
Almighty God, our Father,
you who have given us life
and intended us to have it forever,
grant us your blessings.
Enlighten our minds to an awareness
and to a renewed conviction
that all human life is sacred
because it is created
in your image and likeness.
Help us to teach by word
and the example of our lives
that life occupies the first place,
that human life is precious
because it is the gift of God
whose love is infinite.
Give us the strength to defend human life
against every influence
or action that threatens or weakens it,
as well as the strength
to make every life more human
in all its aspects.
<quoted text>
Yawn
Ah Jacques, Will you 'yawn' at this too?

Obama Asks God to Bless an Abortion Factory

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Obama, he didn’t do the keynote last night to Planned Parenthood, but he did show up and make a speech, and his comments were the first to Planned Parenthood by a sitting president. And he lauded ‘em. He praised their nearly 100 years of service to women. This makes me ill, by the way. That a president of the United States shows up at an abortion factory, essentially, and praises their work. You know what else he said? He said the opponents of abortion want to return to the 1950s.

Yep, that’s right. Opponents of abortion, just a bunch of old-fashioned fuddy-duddies. They can’t modernize. They’re not hip. They’re not cool. They’re not with it. They want to go back to Beaver Cleaver, Donna Reed, My Three Sons. They want to go back to the days in America that really weren’t real. America never was Donna Reed. America never was Beaver Cleaver in Leave It To Beaver. America never was My Three Sons. That was always fake and phony because back then, America was still racist and devoted to slavery and so forth. There hadn’t been any civil rights legislation. So the fifties, oh, man, that’s one of the worst eras of the United States. If Margaret Sanger had had her way, there’s a chance Barack Obama would not have been born, and she’s the founder Planned Parenthood.

But a sitting president goes and shows up, in the midst of the Kermit Gosnell trial to boot, and praises an abortion factory. He said,“When politicians try to turn Planned Parenthood into a punching bag, they’re not just talking about you. They’re talking about the millions of women who you serve.” Well, you know the drill on this. There’s nothing I can say you haven’t said or thought yourself about this. Planned Parenthood will not condemn Kermit Gosnell. Some Planned Parenthood head honcho would not condemn it. They can’t afford to. Planned Parenthood cannot afford to condemn any abortion, after birth, partial birth, they can’t condemn any. They can’t take action in one way, one syllable, one word, they can’t oppose any type of abortion or they destroy their own purpose.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/04/obama-asks-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 69,504
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,115,132
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]