BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,726)

Showing posts 134,501 - 134,520 of174,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153212
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I love this one; "In other words, if he had not been on the ballot, he would have lost".?!!!!!!? LMAO!!
Do you have a learning disabilty Lousiana Squidget?
You seem to be having trouble comprehending a pretty simple post...?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153213
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ah, silly me, I thought Spring sprung over a month ago but like the rest of the world, winters HAVE BEEN getting longer in Afghanistan too!

Taliban announce start of spring offensive
By THOMAS WAGNER | Associated Press –

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP)— The Taliban on Saturday announced the start of their spring offensive, signaling plans to step up attacks as the weather warms across Afghanistan, making both travel and fighting easier.
The statement comes toward the end of a month that already has been the deadliest of the year.
The militant group's leadership vowed that "every possible tactic will be utilized in order to detain or inflict heavy casualties on the foreign transgressors," including suicide attacks on military bases and diplomatic areas. The leadership also threated more so-called insider attacks by members of the Afghan security forces against their colleagues or foreign troops.
http://news.yahoo.com/taliban-announce-start-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153214
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Please note the use of the word "Freak". I have talked to a number of friends who have been in Afghanistan and they don't recall even a thunderstorm much less a hail storm.
And this hail storm was severe, killed at least three civilians and damaged about 50 British aircraft stationed there.
Something ain't right when they are having severe thunderstorms were they are rarely have mild thunderstorms.

Freak hail storm batters Afghanistan military base
Rock-sized hailstones rain down on Kandahar Airfield in southern Afghanistan smashing a car windscreen and roofs of buildings.

3:43PM BST 25 Apr 2013
The half-hour storm reportedly killed three Afghans who were hit in the head by hailstones the size of golf balls and caused extensive damage to British aircraft stationed there.
Repairs are expected to cost millions of pounds and operations have been seriously curtailed while the aircraft are fixed.
Kandahar airfield, 10 miles from Afghanistan's second city, has one of the busiest runways in the world and at the peak of the Afghan campaign is home to hundreds of Nato aircraft, including drones.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153215
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In Vietnam I use to swing by the Aussie base at Nui Dat ..... to buy good beer. You see, in Army bases all we could buy was either Carling Black Label or Pabst Blue Ribbon which were ... nasty!
And in Afghanistan, you can buy beer at the PX/BX but only if you are a civilian or a Brit. Yep, the Brits can go into an AMERICAN AFES and buy beer, but not OUR soldiers! But some friends have "hinted" that they stopped by the British bases to buy .... beer!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153216
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hummmm, I thought Obama said there is NO evidence of a conspiracy in the Boston Marathon bombings? According Glenn Beck he has about TEN FBI agents passing him messages that contradict what Eric Holder has been saying.
Ahhhh, doesn't the FBI work for Holder? There are rumors that Eric Holder is afraid to come down on the Rogue agents because he is worried about an FBI mutiny!
You do know the Border Patrolman's UNION has a lawsuit against Obama, don't you?!? Between the Border Patrol and now the FBI revolting against the Obama administration, things are going to get worse.
The Obama administration is the most corrupt administration since Woodrow Wilson's!!!

Rep: More Arrests Expected
Posted on April 27, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

A top-ranking Republican congressman said yesterday he expects the feds to make more arrests in their ever-widening probe of the deadly Boston Marathon bombings, which took a new frightening turn yesterday when officials revealed the accused terrorist brothers made “spontaneous” plans to launch an attack on Times Square.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21121/rep-more-arrests-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153217
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Obama should have use this guy to barter for the release of the Christian evangelist that Iran has been holding. After all, that is the Muslim way.
You see, that is why the Iranians captured our embassy and staff way back in 1978.
After the Shah of Iran abdicated, we held up Iranian money and assets here in America. Instead of Iran peacefully negotiating, they captured our embassy and then wanted to trade. That is the Muslim way and we should deal with them. You release our guy and we will release your guy!!

Iranian scientist freed by U.S. returns home: local media - Reuters – 2 hrs

DUBAI (Reuters)- An Iranian scientist held for more than a year in California on charges of violating U.S. sanctions arrived in Iran on Saturday, Iranian media reported, after being freed in what the Omani foreign ministry said was a humanitarian gesture.
Mojtaba Atarodi, 55, an assistant professor of electrical engineering at Iran's Sharif University of Technology, had been detained on suspicion of buying high-tech U.S. laboratory equipment, previous Iranian media reports said.
The trade sanctions were imposed over Iran's nuclear program, which Iranian officials say is for peaceful energy purposes only but Washington says is secretly geared to developing the capability to produce nuclear weapons.
Iran's semi-official Mehr news agency said Atarodi arrived in Tehran on Saturday, after a stopover in Muscat on Friday.
http://news.yahoo.com/iranian-scientist-freed...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153218
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
What a fake! Impeach Obumbler now!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
As fake as you and http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of ...?

I think not.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153219
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Do you remember CIA Agent William F. Buckley who was captured by Hezbollah in Beirut? Well, about the same time Hezbollah also captured a Russian agent. Well Hezbollah wanted to trade and we would not. Do you know what the Russians did?
Well they captured the son of a Hezbollah Imam and his friend. They then castrated the friend and sent him home and was told to tell the Imam that if they did not release the Russian agent, the Russians would also castrate the Imam's son. Guess what they did to the Russian agent? They let him go!!!
The Russians know how to play hard ball while we are wimps. If you deal with Muslims, play by their rules and you will win!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153220
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you remember a few years ago when some Somali pirates captured a Russian ship? What did the Russians do? They captured a Somali pirate ship, took off the two youngest pirates and then blew up the pirate ship with the pirates on board.
They then let the two youngest go home to tell their pirate buddies what the Russians will do if they pirate another Russian ship. Guess what? The Somali pirates leave Russian ships alone.

Russian Navy vs Somali Pirates
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, under the Geneva Accords, we have the right to do the same but we are wimps!!! Yes, if I had the opportunity, I would do it as pirates are vermin that need to be exterminated!
You want to live in peace, I will let you. If you don't, I will kill you!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153221
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard J. Gelles, a professor of sociology and psychology at the University of Rhode Island who is an expert on family violence, says the National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse estimates that 700 mothers kill their children each year. But only 50 or so fabricate tales of abductions, he said, citing figures from the National Center on Missing and Exploited Children in Washington.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/05/us/murdered...
As far as Chinese, and other Asians and Europeans, crossing our borders illegally without a visa, cross in from Canada whereas most Hispanics cross in from our Southern Border. That is just the way it is!
About 70% of all border jumpers are Hispanic and the other 30% are non-Hispanics. Sure the Hispanics get most of the press coverage but only because it is a RACIAL issue for Liberals to push. The 20% who are from Europe are not an issue for Liberals as they are mostly ...... white people.
1. Can you read? Where does it say in http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/05/us/murdered... or by Gelles that more mothers kill their children than fathers. Article goes on to say that both parents conspire to do so. Anyhow, and again I reiterate, your misogynism makes you jump to conclusions that are just not there. Again, I ask you to prove, and link http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/05/us/murdered... is NO proof, that more mothers kill their children than father. Do you know, btw, whas post-partum is, Rogue? Men don't suffer from that.

2. More outlandish bullsh*t from you. You still have not shown that Chinese nationals cross over to the US from Canada illegally. Let's have it or just admit you were fabricating again. It's simple. Just say "I made it up".

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153222
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In Vietnam I use to swing by the Aussie base at Nui Dat ..... to buy good beer. You see, in Army bases all we could buy was either Carling Black Label or Pabst Blue Ribbon which were ... nasty!
And in Afghanistan, you can buy beer at the PX/BX but only if you are a civilian or a Brit. Yep, the Brits can go into an AMERICAN AFES and buy beer, but not OUR soldiers! But some friends have "hinted" that they stopped by the British bases to buy .... beer!
Your point being?

P§: Carling Black Label is a Canadian brand. Peepee, just like all other plebian beverages.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153223
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, I thought Obama said there is NO evidence of a conspiracy in the Boston Marathon bombings? According Glenn Beck he has about TEN FBI agents passing him messages that contradict what Eric Holder has been saying.
Ahhhh, doesn't the FBI work for Holder? There are rumors that Eric Holder is afraid to come down on the Rogue agents because he is worried about an FBI mutiny!
You do know the Border Patrolman's UNION has a lawsuit against Obama, don't you?!? Between the Border Patrol and now the FBI revolting against the Obama administration, things are going to get worse.
The Obama administration is the most corrupt administration since Woodrow Wilson's!!!
Rep: More Arrests Expected
Posted on April 27, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
A top-ranking Republican congressman said yesterday he expects the feds to make more arrests in their ever-widening probe of the deadly Boston Marathon bombings, which took a new frightening turn yesterday when officials revealed the accused terrorist brothers made “spontaneous” plans to launch an attack on Times Square.
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21121/rep-more-arrests-...
Obama relies on the FBI, and he has no choice, else, who does he rely on for evidence? The FBI should get horses, like its equivalent, our RCMP. At least they could blame their horses for the mess they made on this case from 10 years ago right to questioning the young suspect in hospital without reading him his rights. Makes Keystone cops look like Scotland Yard. Idiots.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153224
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember CIA Agent William F. Buckley who was captured by Hezbollah in Beirut? Well, about the same time Hezbollah also captured a Russian agent. Well Hezbollah wanted to trade and we would not. Do you know what the Russians did?
Well they captured the son of a Hezbollah Imam and his friend. They then castrated the friend and sent him home and was told to tell the Imam that if they did not release the Russian agent, the Russians would also castrate the Imam's son. Guess what they did to the Russian agent? They let him go!!!
The Russians know how to play hard ball while we are wimps. If you deal with Muslims, play by their rules and you will win!!!
I didn't know about this one. Can you please supply us with a source?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153225
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Now after the 2009 incident where the Russians blew up the pirate boat with the pirates on board, they no longer take videos. Sure, they may have taken video of the pirates being put in the little boat but what ever happened after that, oh well, dead pirates tell no tales.

Somali pirates captured and released by Russian navy 'have died'
A group of Somali pirates captured by the Russian navy in the Gulf of Aden and then set free in a boat are most probably dead after failing to reach the shore, according to Russian defence sources.

7:00AM BST 12 May 2010
The 10 pirates were captured last week after seizing a Russian oil tanker but were then unexpectedly released, with Russian officials saying there was insufficient legal basis to keep them in detention and that they would be too expensive to feed.
"According to the latest information, the pirates who seized the Moscow University oil tanker failed to reach the shore. Evidently, they have all died," the high-ranking source was quoted as saying by Russia's official news agencies.
The source said that radio signals from the boat stopped just one hour after it had been set free by the Russian navy. No details were given over the manner in which they could have lost their lives.
Reports have said that after their release the Russian navy put the pirates in a boat some 300 nautical miles offshore, removing all weaponry and navigational equipment from the vessel.
"It would have been more humane to have hung them up from the yardarm," a rights activist, whose name was not given, told the Kommersant daily at the weekend.
Related Articles
Marines from the Russian destroyer Marshal Shaposhnikov freed the tanker from the pirate's grasp in a dawn operation last week hailed as exemplary by Russian defence experts and officials.
President Dmitry Medvedev said the raid was "sharp, professional and quick" and ordered medals for all those involved in the rescue.
The fate of the pirates had been a mystery.
Media had at the weekend published a picture taken by state media showing 10 pirates lying face down, hands tied behind their back on the red deck of the Russian ship.
A top naval official also told Kommersant that the Russian navy had originally planned to accompany the pirates to within 12 miles of the shore but the offer of escort was turned down.
But Somalia's ambassador to Moscow Mohammed Handule denied that the Russian navy had acted improperly in the affair.
"Not one Somali or the government of our country sees Russia as being guilty in this. The Russian military showed they can act effectively so that not one crew member of the captured tanker was hurt."
Russian shipping expert Mikhail Voitenko said reports about the pirates being set free in a boat could just be covering the possibility they had all been killed in the raid to free the Moscow University.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153226
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, one correction. The Russians took SEVEN young pirate off before blowing up the pirate ship with the rest of the pirates onboard! So they had a few more pirates to spread the word about leaving Russian ships alone!

The soldiers freed their compatriots, moved all the pirates to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives, and took seven Somalian pirates. Then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates on it.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread582...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153227
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, so sad. If the pirates wanted a lawyer, they should have brought one along on their raiding!
Oh, the Geneva Accords only cover LEGAL COMBATANTS, not illegal combatants and pirates.
Oh, the 'detainees' at GIMTO are illegal combatants and are not protected by the Geneva Accords. We have every right to try them as such and execute them as such with the ONLY charge of being ... being an Illegal combatant.
To be a LEGAL combatant you must 1) represent a nation and 2) be in an identifiable uniform of you country. During WWII, during the Battle of the Bulge, we captured some German soldiers dressed as U.S. Army MPs. They received a summary military tribunal and .... executed! And we should do this today!!!
The Islamist wants to die for Allah, I can do that!
..........
The person who placed this part of the tape on YouTube claims that the tape is much longer and he may download all of it but no one believes that this file will remain on YouTube for long. After all, the commandos sunk the majority of the pirates without any court proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18-th and the 19-th centuries: the captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hanged.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread582...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153228
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, so sad. If the pirates wanted a lawyer, they should have brought one along on their raiding!
Oh, the Geneva Accords only cover LEGAL COMBATANTS, not illegal combatants and pirates.
Oh, the 'detainees' at GIMTO are illegal combatants and are not protected by the Geneva Accords. We have every right to try them as such and execute them as such with the ONLY charge of being ... being an Illegal combatant.
To be a LEGAL combatant you must 1) represent a nation and 2) be in an identifiable uniform of you country. During WWII, during the Battle of the Bulge, we captured some German soldiers dressed as U.S. Army MPs. They received a summary military tribunal and .... executed! And we should do this today!!!
The Islamist wants to die for Allah, I can do that!
..........
The person who placed this part of the tape on YouTube claims that the tape is much longer and he may download all of it but no one believes that this file will remain on YouTube for long. After all, the commandos sunk the majority of the pirates without any court proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18-th and the 19-th centuries: the captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hanged.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread582...
Lots of blah blah blah and gibberish, but I still haven't seen the proof I asked for on the castration, Iman's son and all that. Three overloaded posts in an attempt to avoid saying what you wrote was bullsh*t.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153229
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama relies on the FBI, and he has no choice, else, who does he rely on for evidence? The FBI should get horses, like its equivalent, our RCMP. At least they could blame their horses for the mess they made on this case from 10 years ago right to questioning the young suspect in hospital without reading him his rights. Makes Keystone cops look like Scotland Yard. Idiots.
Hummm, you do know my maternal grandfather was a U.S. Immigration officer from 1924-1958, don't you? I have told you before so you might just remember. And yes, he patrolled both on horse as well as by Indian motorcycle along the Maine/New Brunswick border. And I am sure if the had snowmobiles back then, we would have used them too.
Ah, but the police only have to read you your rights if they are going to arrest you and he was only being treated in the hospital and the police were there to PROTECT him!
And the police (FBI) have the right to question him about crimes committed by other people and he must answer unless it might incriminate him.
Now a few years ago my 18 y/o granddaughter was being questioned about where her boyfriend was and she lied ..... and she spent two weeks in the county jail. Oh, her boy friend was there too but they were not allowed to share the same cell. And her boyfriend continued to stay there for about six months. Meanwhile my g-daughter grew a few more brain cells and she remembered what I had told her about avoiding certain people. Like people who are into ... drugs!!!
A smart person learns from other peoples mistakes and stupid people do not learn from their own mistakes. Yes, it is hip to be square.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153230
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of blah blah blah and gibberish, but I still haven't seen the proof I asked for on the castration, Iman's son and all that. Three overloaded posts in an attempt to avoid saying what you wrote was bullsh*t.
Well, just go to the Pea River War College library at Fort Rucker, AL!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153231
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember CIA Agent William F. Buckley who was captured by Hezbollah in Beirut? Well, about the same time Hezbollah also captured a Russian agent. Well Hezbollah wanted to trade and we would not. Do you know what the Russians did?
Well they captured the son of a Hezbollah Imam and his friend. They then castrated the friend and sent him home and was told to tell the Imam that if they did not release the Russian agent, the Russians would also castrate the Imam's son. Guess what they did to the Russian agent? They let him go!!!
The Russians know how to play hard ball while we are wimps. If you deal with Muslims, play by their rules and you will win!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know about this one. Can you please supply us with a source?
Oh, you do know there were TWO William F. Buckleys, don't you?
William Francis Buckley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Francis Buckley (May 30, 1928 – June 3, 1985) was a United States Army officer and the CIA station chief in Beirut from 1983 until 1985. His cover was as a Political Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Beirut. He died on or around June 3, 1985 while in the custody of Hezbollah. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, and is commemorated with a star on the Wall of Honor at the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,501 - 134,520 of174,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 27 min NITiN 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min John Galt 1,077,537
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 3 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 3 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 3 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••