BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153172 Apr 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be quite concerned. Could that be because you're just a sad lonely wuss?
I guess you could say I'm a tad concerned. Your delusional state of mind is deteriorating rapidly! Get 'em groidboy! LMAO!!!

Are you hearing voices yet? That's next! LMAO monkeymeat

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153173 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Prayer for the Unborn Child
Almighty God, our Father,
you who have given us life
and intended us to have it forever,
grant us your blessings.
Enlighten our minds to an awareness
and to a renewed conviction
that all human life is sacred
because it is created
in your image and likeness.
Help us to teach by word
and the example of our lives
that life occupies the first place,
that human life is precious
because it is the gift of God
whose love is infinite.
Give us the strength to defend human life
against every influence
or action that threatens or weakens it,
as well as the strength
to make every life more human
in all its aspects.
Yawn

Ottawa

#153174 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh God, I pray that you will forgive women who abort their unborn babies as they know not what the do.
As for the abortionists, I will not ask God to forgive you are you know what you do and you have no intention to Repent, Reform or Repair your sins.
Who the hell do you think you are? You are a flaming woman bigot LOL (LRs tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#153175 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why were these women tried and convicted? After all, women have the right to privacy! Oh, Yahoo and these two articles tagged under "Society"?
South Carolina mother charged in fire deaths of four children
By Harriet McLeod CHARLESTON, South Carolina (Reuters)- A South Carolina woman has been charged with four counts of homicide by child abuse in the deaths of her four young children who were home alone when they died in a mobile home fire, police said on Friday. Hope Kaneshia Hawkins, 21, was also…
Reuters South Carolina
Tenn. woman gets 51 years in newborn twin deaths
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)— A Tennessee woman convicted of murdering her newborn twins was sentenced Friday to a minimum of 51 years in prison, despite her family pleading with the judge who said he found the 26-year-old untruthful and selfish.
Associated Press
Soonner or later, it all comes out in the wash. First, it's xenophoby, then outright racism, and now misogyny. Tell us about the fathers who beat and murdered their wives and kids, Rogue, tell us about 10 men committing homicide to 1 woman. Go ahead.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153176 Apr 26, 2013
What a fake! Impeach Obumbler now!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153177 Apr 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
jackfish, you're a disrespectful piece of trash. scumboy

Ottawa

#153178 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are staying in Canada ... but only because they can't get into the U.S.!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
You just wrote that they entered the US from Canada without visas. Let's make up our mind. Where's that proof, third request now, that immigrants come to Canada because they've been refused by the US?

You are nuts. What is this map for except that it shows impoverished peoples who would like to move to the US, which , because of its size and so-called prosperity, is the best-known. The over-35% is a small African country by the way.

But,what does that map and the percentages have to do with Chinese actually crossing over from Canada to the US without visas? You are so awkward, so incapable of diverting attention from your errors. I ask you for proof that Chinese are illegally traversing to the US and you give me a map of poor countries' wish lists? China's not even in it.

Two proofs, please and I want them NOW , pussyfooting and BS'ing : 1) proof that immigrants come to Canada after being turned down by the US and ,2) proof of the illegal Chinese illegally crossing from Canada into the US. NOW. Should be easy, you STATED so.
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

#153179 Apr 26, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up and get off the childish >yourtube< cartoon sight!
The only time when you hear "bye bye president" is when the next democrat follows him into the Whitehouse.
Especially with the GOP's most probable canadates, Ted Nugent an Palin. Now there will be a pair to draw to. lol!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9pD_UK6vGU
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153180 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You just wrote that they entered the US from Canada without visas. Let's make up our mind. Where's that proof, third request now, that immigrants come to Canada because they've been refused by the US?
You are nuts. What is this map for except that it shows impoverished peoples who would like to move to the US, which , because of its size and so-called prosperity, is the best-known. The over-35% is a small African country by the way.
But,what does that map and the percentages have to do with Chinese actually crossing over from Canada to the US without visas? You are so awkward, so incapable of diverting attention from your errors. I ask you for proof that Chinese are illegally traversing to the US and you give me a map of poor countries' wish lists? China's not even in it.
Two proofs, please and I want them NOW , pussyfooting and BS'ing : 1) proof that immigrants come to Canada after being turned down by the US and ,2) proof of the illegal Chinese illegally crossing from Canada into the US. NOW. Should be easy, you STATED so.
Obumbler hates you the most.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153181 Apr 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
What a fake! Impeach Obumbler now!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
Nees previously told Fox News that the fraud was clearly evident, "because page after page of signatures are all in the same handwriting,"

and that nobody raised any red flags

"because election workers in charge of verifying their validity were the same people faking the signatures."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153182 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why were these women tried and convicted? After all, women have the right to privacy! Oh, Yahoo and these two articles tagged under "Society"?
By Harriet McLeod CHARLESTON, South Carolina (Reuters)- A South Carolina woman has been charged with four counts of homicide by child abuse in the deaths of her four young children who were home alone when they died in a mobile home fire, police said on Friday. Hope Kaneshia Hawkins, 21, was also…
Reuters South Carolina
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)— A Tennessee woman convicted of murdering her newborn twins was sentenced Friday to a minimum of 51 years in prison, despite her family pleading with the judge who said he found the 26-year-old untruthful and selfish.
Associated Press
<quoted text>
Soonner or later, it all comes out in the wash. First, it's xenophoby, then outright racism, and now misogyny. Tell us about the fathers who beat and murdered their wives and kids, Rogue, tell us about 10 men committing homicide to 1 woman. Go ahead.
It is call.... sarcasm! And women are more likely to kill their children than men are! If you noticed, in both examples I used, the women killed their children.
And it was in response to nebka's contention that we have no right to tell women what to do.

Ottawa

#153183 Apr 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, you're a disrespectful piece of trash. scumboy
What's disrespectful, my "yawn" or Rogue's hypocriticial prayers? A man who writes right here in Topix that his president gets bjs from underlings whose front teeth have been hacked off and then recites prayers on the same Topix forum? Or you, vulgar filthy-mouthed screamer of profanity and filthy sexual remarks, not to mention "queer" (LRS tm rg'd) obsessions, posting Christmas hymns. All I did was yawn. Look at you two filthy birthers. Now THAT'S disrespect.

Ottawa

#153184 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Reuters South Carolina
Associated Press<quoted text>
It is call.... sarcasm! And women are more likely to kill their children than men are! If you noticed, in both examples I used, the women killed their children.
And it was in response to nebka's contention that we have no right to tell women what to do.
Please prove that women murder their children more than men.
\
BTW,. where are those proofs that immigrants rejected by the US come to Canada and that Chinese cross into the US without visas from Canada?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153185 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
What's disrespectful, my "yawn" or Rogue's hypocriticial prayers? A man who writes right here in Topix that his president gets bjs from underlings whose front teeth have been hacked off and then recites prayers on the same Topix forum? Or you, vulgar filthy-mouthed screamer of profanity and filthy sexual remarks, not to mention "queer" (LRS tm rg'd) obsessions, posting Christmas hymns. All I did was yawn. Look at you two filthy birthers. Now THAT'S disrespect.
Don't fight it, jackfish. It's a clear case of you being disrespectful in every way! groidman LMAO!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#153186 Apr 26, 2013
Audio: Glenn Beck: Beginning Of End Of Obama Admin;

White House Editing Documents; Saudi Visited White House?
http://networkedblogs.com/KBwVm

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#153187 Apr 26, 2013
STUNNER! Indiana Judge finds Obama and Hillary were fraudulently placed on ballot! GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/stunner...

Ninety Three Articles of Impeachment against Obama
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/04...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153189 Apr 26, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
STUNNER! Indiana Judge finds Obama and Hillary were fraudulently placed on ballot! GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/stunner...
Ninety Three Articles of Impeachment against Obama
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/04...
Could this have something to do with DHS and its ammo purchases? Hmmm....
truman

Boise, ID

#153190 Apr 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you could say I'm a tad concerned. Your delusional state of mind is deteriorating rapidly! Get 'em groidboy! LMAO!!!
Are you hearing voices yet? That's next! LMAO monkeymeat
Now hold on there Lord of The Squids,I thought you said if you werent a Doctor ya shouldnt be making diagnosis of that sort?
truman

Boise, ID

#153191 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nees previously told Fox News that the fraud was clearly evident, "because page after page of signatures are all in the same handwriting,"
and that nobody raised any red flags
"because election workers in charge of verifying their validity were the same people faking the signatures."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
Wow! FOX NEWS said that?
Stop the presses it MUST be legit!
Rube.
truman

Boise, ID

#153192 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u do NOT question God!
THAT is mocking Him!
Why dont you can your Faux Pious routine?
If you actually had any regard for scripture you would know 'You cannot serve two masters'.
You refered to your 'Lord Brietbart' in one of your posts.
Your church is Fox News and and you worship at the alter of Beck and Limbaugh.
and its apparent to ANYBODY who reads your posts that you HATE Obama FAR more then you love Jesus Christ.
Your the kind of venal religous hypocrite who gives a bad wrap to Christians who live their Faith in Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eman 1,115,066
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago