BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#153150 Apr 26, 2013
OBAMA IMPEACHED - BREAKING NEWS !!! BYE BYE President
&fe ature=youtu.be

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153151 Apr 26, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you or any person the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with own body??????
Easy if she is doing murder. But I wonder what would have happened if Roe v. Wade was the Law of the Land in 1961? A 17 y/o white girl pregnant by a black African in 1961? Why even if abortion was not legal in 1961, most young white women in her situation would have gotten a back alley abortion.
And negka would do the happy dance.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153152 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO made that body?
WHO made THAT baby?
God ... is who!
murderer supporter!
So, God made Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Judas, Herod, Pontius Pilate, Mohamad, yes, even Mohamad. And he knew in advance what they would do. Why'd He do that?

Ottawa

#153153 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 90% of the people who immigrate to Canada did so only because they could not get into America!
<quoted text>
It's easy, most of the Chinese who enter the U.S. without a visa, enter from Canada.
No, not easy. I asked you for proof. That's not proof and what does Chinese entering the USA without a visa have to do with immigrants rejected by the US coming to Canada? Now I need two proofs, the one I asked a while ago and now the Chinese going to the US from Canada. Funny, some must be staying! Ever been to Vancouver and Victoria? Take the English signage away and you'd think you were in Hong Kong.

Ottawa

#153154 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George Jones, Country Superstar, Dies at 81
Prayers for the Family, and Country.
WE have lost a "legend" ...
I'm sure he can do without your communist marxist prayers.

I liked him. Please don't pray for him or his ex, the feisty Tammy Wynette. She was wonderful.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153155 Apr 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, God made Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Judas, Herod, Pontius Pilate, Mohamad, yes, even Mohamad. And he knew in advance what they would do. Why'd He do that?
u do NOT question God!
THAT is mocking Him!

Ottawa

#153156 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
These are typical Libtards. If you disagree with them, it is okay for them to assault assault you.
Archbishop prays while topless gay activists shout curses and douse him with water
BY JOHN-HENRY WESTEN Wed Apr 24, 2013
BRUSSELS, April 23, 2013 ( LifeSiteNews.com )- In an astonshing display of gentleness in the face of a vile attack, the head of the Catholic Church in Belgium, Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard, remained calmly seated with eyes closed in prayer Tuesday as four topless women attacked him with shouts and curses and doused him with water.
It’s not the first time the bishop has been attacked for standing up for the Church’s teachings on homosexuality and expressing his concern for those who live the homosexual lifestyle.
The incident took place at the ULB University in Brussels where the archbishop was participating in a debate on blasphemy laws.
The four women, representing the pro-abortion and homosexual group FEMEN, took to the stage where they disrobed to reveal black-painted slogans on their bare chests and backs, such as ‘my body my rules,’ and 'anus dei is coming.' They also held signs reading ‘stop homophobia’. The women doused the archbishop with water from bottles formed in the image of the Virgin Mary.
(More photos here. Warning: uncensored)
Click "like" if you support true marriage.
For most of the attack, which lasted a number of minutes before the women could be forced off stage, Archbishop Leonard sat drenched with water with eyes closed in prayer. After the ordeal, the archbishop kissed the image of the Virgin Mary on one of the water bottles that was used in the attack. Le Soir reports that one of the interveners said of the archbishop:“He was very calm and maintained a position of prayer. I have to believe he was praying for us.”
Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard kisses one of the bottles that was used to douse him with water by the gay activists. The bottles were in the shape of the Virgin Mary.
According to FEMEN, Tuesday’s attack was spurred by an interview three weeks ago where Archbishop Leonard said that when speaking to Christians who are inclined to homosexuality he suggests celibacy, as is required for all single persons.
Already in 2007, as Bishop of Namur, Archbishop Leonard was accused of an offence against the Belgian anti-racism act for calling homosexual acts “abnormal”. In 2008 he was cleared of homophobia charges after appearing in court.
In 2010, as the new archbishop of Brussels, the archbishop was targeted by homosexualist groups, and condemned by the country’s prime minister, after he said that AIDS is a consequence of risky sexual behavior, including homosexual sexual activity.
Also in 2010 he was attacked at his Cathedral by a man who shoved a cherry pie in the archbishop’s face. Again in 2011, homosexual activists at the Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve near Brussels threw a custard pie in the archbishop’s face.
Archbishop Leonard has been a great supporter for the pro-life movement in Belgium, speaking at their inaugural March for Life in 2010.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/archbishop-prays-...
Belgium, 10 million population. 4 topless women. FOUR. And you think that represents Belgium? Not right what they did, but don't condemn all gays and homosexuals in one fell swoop.

As to the Archishop, your reported that he stated at one time :"Archbishop Leonard said that when speaking to Christians who are inclined to homosexuality he suggests celibacy, as is required for all single persons." Don't you agree he should have said that to many of his own priests?

Leonard is still livng in the years of the Inquisition. There is no doubt in my mind that this man, were he Archbishop in the 15th century, would burn gays, homosexuals and witches at the stake, not to mention the good clergy who would oppose him for doing so. Amd there were many good ones like them.

Ottawa

#153157 Apr 26, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tV8AXwpHtl4XX&feature=you tu.be
Someone has to find a new word for fool. For you, it is hardly adquate.

Ottawa

#153158 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u do NOT question God!
THAT is mocking Him!
But I do. And tell you what, I'll do it person to person. Ok, God or whoever you are, why'd you allow those tyrant murderers to be born, not to mention millions of others? If YOU had wanted me to be stupid like American Lady, You would not have given me the capacity to think AND question.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#153159 Apr 26, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tV8AXwpHtl4XX&feature=you tu.be
Youtube! hahahahaha
Now there's a great source of credible info. NOT!

What did yourtube list as the impeachable offence? The president did not believe the aliens had landed in Long Beach?

Location hidden

#153160 Apr 26, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you or any person the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with own body??????
I will repeat myself again. I am pro-choice. If you are a unmarried conservative woman you should choose for you baby to live and give it up for adoption to couple with Conservative values. But if you are a Liberal woman, married or not, you should give your baby up for adoption to a Conservative couple to you should abort the baby because for the baby to be raised by a Libtard is a fate worse than death itself.

Location hidden

#153161 Apr 26, 2013
Prayer for the Unborn Child
Almighty God, our Father,
you who have given us life
and intended us to have it forever,
grant us your blessings.
Enlighten our minds to an awareness
and to a renewed conviction
that all human life is sacred
because it is created
in your image and likeness.
Help us to teach by word
and the example of our lives
that life occupies the first place,
that human life is precious
because it is the gift of God
whose love is infinite.
Give us the strength to defend human life
against every influence
or action that threatens or weakens it,
as well as the strength
to make every life more human
in all its aspects.

Location hidden

#153162 Apr 26, 2013
Oh God, I pray that you will forgive women who abort their unborn babies as they know not what the do.
As for the abortionists, I will not ask God to forgive you are you know what you do and you have no intention to Repent, Reform or Repair your sins.

Location hidden

#153163 Apr 26, 2013
Why were these women tried and convicted? After all, women have the right to privacy! Oh, Yahoo and these two articles tagged under "Society"?

South Carolina mother charged in fire deaths of four children
By Harriet McLeod CHARLESTON, South Carolina (Reuters)- A South Carolina woman has been charged with four counts of homicide by child abuse in the deaths of her four young children who were home alone when they died in a mobile home fire, police said on Friday. Hope Kaneshia Hawkins, 21, was also…
Reuters South Carolina

Tenn. woman gets 51 years in newborn twin deaths
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)— A Tennessee woman convicted of murdering her newborn twins was sentenced Friday to a minimum of 51 years in prison, despite her family pleading with the judge who said he found the 26-year-old untruthful and selfish.
Associated Press

Location hidden

#153164 Apr 26, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text> Youtube! hahahahaha
Now there's a great source of credible info. NOT!
What did yourtube list as the impeachable offence? The president did not believe the aliens had landed in Long Beach?
You do know Lyndon LaRouche is a lifelong Democrat, don't you? Seven times as a Democrat but once as a U.S. Labor Party in 1976 because he hated Jimmy Carter!

Location hidden

#153165 Apr 26, 2013
I agree, Jimmy Carter was an idiot but not only is Obama an idiot, he is more corrupt than Woodrow Wilson!

Presidential campaign [of 1976]
In an appearance on "Meet the Press" with other minor party candidates in October 1976, LaRouche predicted monetary collapse followed by thermonuclear war before summer if Jimmy Carter were elected. LaRouche also described Carter as "a nitwit to begin with, an empty slop jar into which bad lemonade is being poured." However, conservative Republicans like President Ford fared better, incongruously so, given the Labor Party's stated left-wing stance. "I call them honest Americans", LaRouche said. He described Ford as "weak but well-meaning" and "a known quantity we can live with".

Location hidden

#153166 Apr 26, 2013
Every time we peel a layer off of this onion, the more it reaks. And what is sad is that, again, Pres. Obama has made a false statement that the Boston Marathon bombs had no outside help.
Without a proper investigation, who he he truthfully come to that conclusion. Just like in the Dr. Gates incident where the cops 'acted stupidly' and if Obama had a son, he would have been just like "Trayvon Martin" who was a bad kid who caused his own death.

Boston bombing suspects' mom in terror database
By EILEEN SULLIVAN and JULIE PACE | Associated Press –
WASHINGTON (AP)— U.S. intelligence agencies added the mother of the Boston bombing suspects to a government terrorism database 18 months before the bombings, two officials told The Associated Press. She called it "lies and hypocrisy" and said she has never been linked to crimes or terrorism.
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects...

Location hidden

#153167 Apr 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not easy. I asked you for proof. That's not proof and what does Chinese entering the USA without a visa have to do with immigrants rejected by the US coming to Canada? Now I need two proofs, the one I asked a while ago and now the Chinese going to the US from Canada. Funny, some must be staying! Ever been to Vancouver and Victoria? Take the English signage away and you'd think you were in Hong Kong.
Yes, they are staying in Canada ... but only because they can't get into the U.S.!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

Location hidden

#153168 Apr 26, 2013
150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S.
Potential migrants most likely to be Chinese, Nigerian, and Indian
by Jon Clifton
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- About 13% of the world's adults -- or more than 640 million people -- say they would like to leave their country permanently. Roughly 150 million of them say they would like to move to the U.S.-- giving it the undisputed title as the world's most desired destination for potential migrants since Gallup started tracking these patterns in 2007.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/153992/150-million...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#153169 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
You do know Lyndon LaRouche is a lifelong Democrat, don't you? Seven times as a Democrat but once as a U.S. Labor Party in 1976 because he hated Jimmy Carter!
Grow up and get off the childish >yourtube< cartoon sight!

The only time when you hear "bye bye president" is when the next democrat follows him into the Whitehouse.

Especially with the GOP's most probable canadates, Ted Nugent an Palin. Now there will be a pair to draw to. lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min EasyEed 1,126,981
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Ben Dover 50,637
Abby 10-23-14 1 hr pde 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,664
Amy 10-24 2 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 3 hr edogxxx 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,499
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]