BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,401 - 134,420 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153098 Apr 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS : " I happen to know
The New York Times reported Friday that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has likely enabled massive fraud in the Pigford series of legal settlements, in which black, Hispanic, female and Native American farmers have claimed to be victims of past discrimination.

The cost of the settlements, which could exceed $4.4 billion, is the result of a process that "became a runaway train, driven by racial politics, pressure from influential members of Congress and law firms that stand to gain more than $130 million in fees," the Times notes.

Among those influential members of Congress was then-Senator Barack Obama, who made Pigford payouts a priority in exchange for political support for his 2008 presidential campaign among a coveted group of black voters in the rural South, the Times reports.

As president, Obama continued to support payouts for new groups of claimants while abandoning a review process that had been used to fight fraud. The aim was "buying the support" of minorities, according to the Times, while middlemen created a "cottage industry" in defrauding the government.

The Times investigation, led by reporter Sharon LaFraniere, vindicates the late Andrew Breitbart, for whom Pigford became a crucial issue in demonstrating the cynical use of racial politics by the institutional left to hurt the very people they claimed to be helping. Breitbart directed investigations of the Pigford fraud and championed the cause of the original black farmers in the lawsuit, arguing that many of them had been left behind while opportunistic lawyers and fraudulent claimants looted the federal treasury in exchange for votes and support.

Obama is a complete FRAUD!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153099 Apr 26, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York Times reported Friday that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has likely enabled massive fraud in the Pigford series of legal settlements, in which black, Hispanic, female and Native American farmers have claimed to be victims of past discrimination.
The cost of the settlements, which could exceed $4.4 billion, is the result of a process that "became a runaway train, driven by racial politics, pressure from influential members of Congress and law firms that stand to gain more than $130 million in fees," the Times notes.
Among those influential members of Congress was then-Senator Barack Obama, who made Pigford payouts a priority in exchange for political support for his 2008 presidential campaign among a coveted group of black voters in the rural South, the Times reports.
As president, Obama continued to support payouts for new groups of claimants while abandoning a review process that had been used to fight fraud. The aim was "buying the support" of minorities, according to the Times, while middlemen created a "cottage industry" in defrauding the government.
The Times investigation, led by reporter Sharon LaFraniere, vindicates the late Andrew Breitbart, for whom Pigford became a crucial issue in demonstrating the cynical use of racial politics by the institutional left to hurt the very people they claimed to be helping. Breitbart directed investigations of the Pigford fraud and championed the cause of the original black farmers in the lawsuit, arguing that many of them had been left behind while opportunistic lawyers and fraudulent claimants looted the federal treasury in exchange for votes and support.
It is called Social Justice. It is not whom you are but what color you are.
The average descendants of slaves living are far better off living here in America than where their relatives came from. This does not make slavery right, it just means they have already been compensated just by being here!
If you disagree, find a better country and then move there!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153100 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, your knowledge of modern history is flawed. Like you. Why is it that you would make such an effort to appear clueless? Is it some form of masochism? A lack of respect for yourself?
Just read now. The Nazi party had its roots in the Weimar Republic, at which time Germany had become, for all intents and purposes, the first third-world country. The Nazis profited from the dire situation and as the German people had nothing to lose,(a loaf of bread could cost as much as DM 15 billion) they sort of adhered to fascist ideas. Now, the Nazis needed "muscle" to dislodge the existing parties and alliances. So it recruited thugs and ex-convicts to act ruthelessly on its behalf. They were called the "brown shirts". They did not make any laws restricting gun ownership, as the public had no guns, no, they just plain GOT guns for themselves and, properly armed and muscled, carried on a sort of underground war against all parties, killing and assassinating at will those who would oppose them, why, even those who were WITH them. AFTER they came to power, they forbade guns, but it was too late then, guns and thugs had already won it for them. Anyhow, as the country was so militarized, and so many men and women and youngsters and oldsters forcibly recruited, almost everyone had a gun or whatever, which makes your premise of "no guns" for the population a non-factor.
Eastern Europe is a case in point. Post-1989,(fall of communism - ph, tell UnAmerican Lady), demilitarization, loss of control by ex-coomunist govts over firearms, a huge gun black market opens up. I saw if for myself in the markets in Prague and former East Berlin. Pssst, pssst, you'd hear , as one looked around at outdoor counters brimming with military gear and medals for sale, pssst, want to buy a gun?, as they pressed us aside.(as they could not display them in the open). Yup, and your siamese twin, low life LRS, wonders why the level of gun murders is higher in Eastern Europe (though still lower than the US by 1 to 2) is higher than Western Europe. There is gun control in Eastern Europe, yes, and as the existing guns get older and set aside, and economies improve, gun killing rates will descend to the W. European levels.
Ah, I am fully aware of European history. You could also blame the Versailles Treaty for allowing Nazism to grow in Germany but it does not mean Nazism was good. Some claim that because Hitler built the Autobahn system, that he was good.
The economies in Eastern Europe are improving because they are free of Communism, not because they are free of guns you dolt!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153101 Apr 26, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat the exact same post twice in a row and then, when it's removed, you cry "censorship". Ahhhh, I see. You quote a post, any post, irrelevant, to start if off so it would not be the exact same drivel. Is that to make sure everyone reads it? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), NOBODY reads your hate-filled platitudes, probably not even your birther birfoon buffoon tea party numbskulls.

Ottawa

#153102 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called Social Justice. It is not whom you are but what color you are.
The average descendants of slaves living are far better off living here in America than where their relatives came from. This does not make slavery right, it just means they have already been compensated just by being here!
If you disagree, find a better country and then move there!
Love it or leave it, right? The hallmark, the credo of illiterate, ignorant and hate-filled ignoramuses.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153104 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolling like a true Libtard!

Like my cousin who lives in San Francisco?
Is your cousin an ignorant inbred bigot?

No?

Then there aren't any similarities

Ottawa

#153105 Apr 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I am fully aware of European history. You could also blame the Versailles Treaty for allowing Nazism to grow in Germany but it does not mean Nazism was good. Some claim that because Hitler built the Autobahn system, that he was good.
The economies in Eastern Europe are improving because they are free of Communism, not because they are free of guns you dolt!
Rogue : "The economies in Eastern Europe are improving because they are free of Communism, not because they are free of guns you dolt!" Please indicate (you won't) where I said economies were improving because they are free of guns. You , as usual, misread and misunderstood because you're not too bright. I said, as the economic situation improves, and guns get older and are set aside, gun killings will lessen. Got it now? And who in his right mind except you would argue that the economy is improving because communism has been set aside? That's a given, gormless.

And you wrote : "Ah, I am fully aware of European history". NOT. You know zilch of European history, why, ANY history, including your own.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153106 Apr 26, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,
USDA/Mexico Spanish-language flyer: Get kids on food stamps without showing documents

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/25/usdamexico-...

Apparently this includes Muslim terrorists as well, ya think?
My bad, I forgot, that is an impossibility for you!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153107 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Relevance to my post please? Is your problem one of incomprehension or poor attention span?
As to guns, and you never do reply to this one, why is the US rate of gun killings 6 to 20, 100 even (Japan, I believe) higher than most or ALL OECD countries? Or like your birther buddy LRS say, "it's more of a societal problem". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). One even wonders how he even found the word "societal".
jackfish, you are incapable of understanding what you're told. You know as well as I that your "gun killings" numbers don't hold up in a "fair" comparison. You threw a real hissy fit when I posted numbers that showed your numbers were BS. Again, you memory simply doesn't exist. I said "violence" was a societal problem. Meaning our society plays a large roll in filling our children's minds with violence! Practically, from the day one is born. Okay, a little tit for tat I see. One wonders how you manage to breathe on your own. squidlips

Ottawa

#153108 Apr 26, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
USDA/Mexico Spanish-language flyer: Get kids on food stamps without showing documents
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/25/usdamexico-...
Apparently this includes Muslim terrorists as well, ya think?
My bad, I forgot, that is an impossibility for you!
"USDA/Mexico Spanish-language flyer"

Care to post the flyer? I couldn't fint it. It's okay to post it in Spanish. I'll even translate it for you. Then we'll see. If you're right, I'll say so, will not call you a "queer" (KFC GB and LRS tm reg'd)and other vulgarities. If you're wrong, well, lol, YOU'LL call me "queer" (FKC GB and LRS tm reg'd) and other vulgarities.

Let's have it.

Ottawa

#153109 Apr 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, you are incapable of understanding what you're told. You know as well as I that your "gun killings" numbers don't hold up in a "fair" comparison. You threw a real hissy fit when I posted numbers that showed your numbers were BS. Again, you memory simply doesn't exist. I said "violence" was a societal problem. Meaning our society plays a large roll in filling our children's minds with violence! Practically, from the day one is born. Okay, a little tit for tat I see. One wonders how you manage to breathe on your own. squidlips
No, no, it's YOUR memory that does not exist. I replied to your "societal" thing. I replied that lawbreaking is pretty much the same all over so-called civilized and industrialized contries (the have ones), as is violence. Check your facts. Lawbreaking in general, for example, is pretty much the same in Canada as in the US. We are no better, no worse. It's the number of gun killings that are NOT the same. If you have violent people , whether in the US , Europe, Canada, Japan, Australasia, you're better off if they don't have guns.

Societal is NOT a word you understand.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153111 Apr 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And one of Wuss-boy's 17 cousins leaps to his side
You just don't have it, groidboy. Sorry. Be seated and remain quiet.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153112 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No, no, it's YOUR memory that does not exist. I replied to your "societal" thing. I replied that lawbreaking is pretty much the same all over so-called civilized and industrialized contries (the have ones), as is violence. Check your facts. Lawbreaking in general, for example, is pretty much the same in Canada as in the US. We are no better, no worse. It's the number of gun killings that are NOT the same. If you have violent people , whether in the US , Europe, Canada, Japan, Australasia, you're better off if they don't have guns.
Societal is NOT a word you understand.
How stupid are you jackfish? Don't confuse what I said, take them one at a time and slow! Violence is pushed by our society, to some degree it has become acceptable. Death by guns, you're numbers don't hold up under a fair comparison. Now, think you can keep what I said straight? Hell no, you'll have it twisted before you finish reading. squidboy from the deep
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153114 Apr 26, 2013
Nevermind my first question. I can see it has you stumped! LMAO! Get 'em squidboy!
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153115 Apr 26, 2013

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#153116 Apr 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't have it, groidboy. Sorry. Be seated and remain quiet.
If the above is an example of "having it" then I am very happy to have avoided it
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153117 Apr 26, 2013
Just as we've been saying! Impeach Obama!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153118 Apr 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
Nevermind my first question. I can see it has you stumped! LMAO! Get 'em squidboy!
I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."
This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."
One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

#153119 Apr 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
I think the SHEEPLE may be ready to wet their pants.

In a unusual rare move, the Alabama Democratic Party has submitted a amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. He supported Lt. Col. Terry Lakin during his court martial. Another worry for them is another justice named Tom Parker. He once opined in a prior McInnish case:
"McInnish has attached certain documentation to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the "short form" and the "long form" birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public."
This has reasons for the Alabama Democratic Party to be alarmed. In the amicus brief, the Alabama Democratic Party attacked the merits of the appeal, calling the evidence submitted by McInnish "inadmissible and not worthy of belief" and stated:
"A county sheriff from Arizona is not an "official source" of anything in Alabama."
One thing that stands out in the amicus brief filed, specifically on page 33 is something new. It's a Barack Obama long form birth certificate that has a different backing, something not seen before. It's not the normal security paper backing that the Hawaii Dept. Of Health has been using. It is raising a lot of questions that even has Obama supporters baffled. Click on the link and scroll to page 33 of the brief to see the birth certificate.

ALSO CHECK OUT ALL THE BULLSHIT IN THEIR BRIEF...LIES AND MORE LIES
READ MORE...
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:43 PM

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2013/04...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153120 Apr 26, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If the above is an example of "having it" then I am very happy to have avoided it
Congrats, you've accomplished step 1. Now work on having a seat and remaining silent. Otay groidboy? LMAO! And trust us, you don't have it or anything else for that matter. LMAO! Get 'em groid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 69,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min 40ish 4,675
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search