BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,720)

Showing posts 134,381 - 134,400 of173,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Roberts told us, we are a bunch of criminal and they will do with us as they see fit.
The next time you get a traffic ticket, just tell the judge, "I will sent it in before Apr. 15th", see where that get you."
Hey, maybe we can have like a running tab? LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Libtardian ruling by a Libtradian jury. Why not sue the person who dropped the nail on the highway? The tire did not fail because of design or defect it failed because of low air pressure which was caused by a leak which was caused by a .... nail!
But you see, Libtardians see a poor injured person and he must be compensated ..... by the evil company with the deep pockets! It has nothing to do will real justice but Libtardian SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!
Iowa court upholds $32.8M Cooper tire case verdict
Iowa Court of Appeals upholds $32.8M jury verdict against Cooper Tire and Rubber in 2007 crash
By David Pitt, Associated Press | Associated Press –
The company also objected to jury instructions that said Cooper would be liable for defects caused by a nail in the tire; there was insufficient evidence to submit punitive damages; and future medical expenses for Toe were "flagrantly excessive" because they exceeded reasonable and necessary medical expenses.
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8 ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says blogger Rogue who need not hear a single word of trial evidence or testimony to proffer his dumb opinion on a jury’s verdict.
The entire tread separated from a tire known to have manufacturer defects which caused a fatality and Rogue siding with the manufacturer opines the nail did it.
No wonder you’re a birfoon Rogue and why I’ve stated many times birfoons should not be allowed to serve on a jury.
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8...
Hummmm, someone Muslim terrorist shoots a bullet through your engine block of your car and you would probably blame the engine failure on GM because they should have built an bulletproof engine?!? Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life left here in loonyville.
If anyone should be banned from juries, it would be Libtards like you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, this is one way to get the lead out of AvGas. And you can fly higher and faster, use unleaded jet fuel and cut your fuel costs by 30-40% too!!!
Oh, SMA (French people) have made a 4-stroke diesel aircraft engine but I don't think that is the way to go and neither is the Germans who are modifying Mercedes auto diesel engine for aircraft use. They are just too damn heavy.
Now 2-stroke diesels weigh less, have fewer parts and get just as good fuel consumption as the 4-strokers do. And unlike gasoline powered 2-stroke engines, you do not need to add oil to the fuel mixture as jet fuel, as does diesel fuel, has a high enough lubricity factor!

Mr., The Cirrus SR2XDH DeltaHawk diesel attractive compared with other Cirrus models

The Cirrus SR20 retrofitted with the DeltaHawk diesel V4 2-stroke 200HP is designated SR2XDH. My comments, comparing, apples for apples, the Cirrus SR of 200HP, Avgas against diesel:

It looks like the diesel version is 40 Lbs. lighter for same power. This is due to the 2-stroke structure. But the full fuel payload comes out the same because Jet fuel is heavier than Avgas.
The fuel burn at 75% power is 22.6% less, but the cruise speed at 75% is higher by 40 kts, due to the higher ceiling. This explains the range of 1067 nm. If the SR2X cruises at same speed as the SR20 of 156 kts, we can safely expect a much lower fuel burn and even longer range.

If I read the tariff right, you will pay ... Read More at: http://www.dieselair.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

One of the problem with diesel engines is called torque-spike. You see, diesel engine have much higher engine compression levels (10:1 or so for gasoline engines and 18:1 or so for diesels) which puts a shock on the drive line.
In motor vehicles that means stronger transmissions, drive shafts, etc. With airplanes it means more flexible propellers. You see, the aluminum does not flex very well and sooner or later, it will crack and if you lose a prop blade in flight, it is much worse than a simple engine failure. Composite propellers do much better.
Now another advantage of 2-stroke engines over 4-stroke engines it that you get twice as many power strokes per cylinder than 4-stokers do, and each power stroke has half the torque-spike.
Oh, propellers on turboprop planes have a much longer TBO than piston engined planes because gas turbine engines have ZERO torque-spikes as the torque is continuous. A typical TBO (Time Between Overhaul) for a propeller on a piston engine is typically 2000 flight hours and/or six years whereas a typical TBO for one on a turboprop engine is 5,000 hours and/or 12 years.
I have to explain things like this to people like Poopo is they are totally clueless when it comes to mechanical things. Poopo thinks that if you have four tires on your car and one of those tires gets a nail in it and that tire blows out, it was caused by a manufacturer's defect. Ah Poopo, if that was the case, why did not the other three tires blow out? You do know that if tires lasted longer with nails in them, the tire manufacturer would build their tires with nails already in them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
MY you understand what you are typing??? How derange you sound??
You sound like one of those whacked old bible preachers who claim this person is the antichrist or that person is.
Those same people use to call Rock N Roll music of the devil are you one of those people???
While people like you think that abortionists are not killing babies?!?
Yep, save the whales ..... but kill the babies!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I never said I was happy OR unhappy. Unlike you, I'm not gonna burden this chat with incredible personal BS, lies and agrandissements. Tell me how someone who uses the kind of language that you do (look at your last post) can be happy. Hate, hate hate is all it is. Happy? You. Give me, give us a break.
But my clean language, as opposed to your filth and sex-gay-laden language does give me some kind of indication as to who is happy or unhappy.
Hey, Jacques, They once made a movie about a country where only the police and military could have guns and that movie was called Schindler's List!
You do know, the first groups of people the Muslims shoot are not Christians or Jews but Atheists and homosexuals! Most Muslim countries tolerate Christians and a few also tolerate Jews so long as they shut up but Atheists and gays, why they just don't exist in Muslim countries.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jacques, They once made a movie about a country where only the police and military could have guns and that movie was called Schindler's List!
You do know, the first groups of people the Muslims shoot are not Christians or Jews but Atheists and homosexuals! Most Muslim countries tolerate Christians and a few also tolerate Jews so long as they shut up but Atheists and gays, why they just don't exist in Muslim countries.
Relevance to my post please? Is your problem one of incomprehension or poor attention span?

As to guns, and you never do reply to this one, why is the US rate of gun killings 6 to 20, 100 even (Japan, I believe) higher than most or ALL OECD countries? Or like your birther buddy LRS say, "it's more of a societal problem". LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). One even wonders how he even found the word "societal".
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They all knew damn good and well it was/is a fine. They should all face charges, actually.
Blathered like a Tru Patriot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, what is going on in the FBI? Glenn Beck says he has TEN contacts inside the FBI and they are mad as hell about AG Eric Holder stomping on their investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing to include the unnamed Saudi whom is now nowhere to be found.
Ok you Libtards, You were enraged when Saudis who had nothing to do with 9/11 were allowed to leave the country but you are strangely silent about this unnamed Saudi who is now MIA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I wonder how Hillary fixed Bill's zipper problem?
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

Wax .Museum .Tends .To President Clinton's .Zipper Problem ...
news.google.com/newspapers... ...
Organizers of Madame Tussaud's traveling wax exhibition, now in Sydney, Australia, have been forced to sew the zipper shut on the trousers of the Bill Clinton ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Ballpoint Pens -Interesting point

When N A S A started sending astronauts into space, they quickly Discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero Gravity. To combat this problem, N A S A scientists spent a Decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero Gravity, upside-down, on almost any surface including glass And at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh wow, CBS does 13 seconds on one day and 11 seconds yesterday on a MORNING SHOW and still nothing during the evening National News.
But Poopo thinks this is great!?!

Eleven More Seconds of Gosnell Trial Coverage on CBS; More Crickets from ABC and NBC: Published: 4/25/2013

CBS is putting its Big Three competitors to shame in actually covering the capital murder trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, but that's not saying much, as Thursday's CBS This Morning devoted a paltry 11 seconds to the latest development in the case. Norah O'Donnell highlighted that the abortionist's defense attorney rested his case without calling his client or any other witness to testify [audio available here; video below].

It was the second straight day that the morning show devoted air time to the news story. On Wednesday, O'Donnell gave a 13-second news brief on the Gosnell trial judge dismissing some of the murder charges against the abortionist.
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/eleven-more-sec...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathered like a Tru Patriot.
Trolling like a true Libtard!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Trolling like a true Libtard!
And one of Wuss-boy's 17 cousins leaps to his side

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
To this day, I fail to see how Justice Roberts equated a fine to a tax, the bill was written as a fine.
Is a speeding ticket a tax, no it is a fine for not obeying the law, so when we are taxed by the US Government, then according to Justice Roberts, we have broken some law by living in the USA.
And to this day, I fail to see how you can wear the name "Justice", wallowing in ignorance and prejudice. Oh, gee, I remember now, the "Slug" bestowed that appellation on you. Justice ha ha Dale, OMG, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Ha ha, and instead of being insulted to be called anything by unwashed, profane and vulgar LRS, you are positively beaming. Goes to show. The Siamese twins. You, LRS and all of your birther ilk, the scourges of an otherwise fine country.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, what is going on in the FBI? Glenn Beck says he has TEN contacts inside the FBI and they are mad as hell about AG Eric Holder stomping on their investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing to include the unnamed Saudi whom is now nowhere to be found.
Ok you Libtards, You were enraged when Saudis who had nothing to do with 9/11 were allowed to leave the country but you are strangely silent about this unnamed Saudi who is now MIA!
Rogue : "Ok you Libtards, You were enraged when Saudis who had nothing to do with 9/11 were allowed to leave the country ". Hmm, you have privileged inside information on this? Can you reveal it?

As to Glen Beck, well, it's so easy to say "I have 10 contacts inside the FBI blah blah blah"... Well, I have 100 contacts inside the WH, State Dept, FBI, CIA and they all say that Glem Beck is full of it but is a genius at cultivating his illiterate, buffoon birfoon haters fan base.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder how Hillary fixed Bill's zipper problem?
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Wax .Museum .Tends .To President Clinton's .Zipper Problem ...
news.google.com/newspapers... ...
Organizers of Madame Tussaud's traveling wax exhibition, now in Sydney, Australia, have been forced to sew the zipper shut on the trousers of the Bill Clinton ...
Awww, how cute. Trolling the web for stories of Bill Clinton's zipper and, by association, his penis. Been a while, Rogue, you had, for a short period, successfully resisted the urge to once more obsess in public about Clinton's appendage. But, like a Geyser, or a volcano, or pus , it HAD to resurface eventually,as to hold it back indefinitely is just too much to ask of you.ŮYour brain could explode, thereby soiling your pants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
To this day, I fail to see how Justice Roberts equated a fine to a tax, the bill was written as a fine.
Is a speeding ticket a tax, no it is a fine for not obeying the law, so when we are taxed by the US Government, then according to Justice Roberts, we have broken some law by living in the USA.
<quoted text>
And to this day, I fail to see how you can wear the name "Justice", wallowing in ignorance and prejudice. Oh, gee, I remember now, the "Slug" bestowed that appellation on you. Justice ha ha Dale, OMG, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Ha ha, and instead of being insulted to be called anything by unwashed, profane and vulgar LRS, you are positively beaming. Goes to show. The Siamese twins. You, LRS and all of your birther ilk, the scourges of an otherwise fine country.
Coming from someone as bigoted and ignorant as you are, that is funny.
And as usual, you attack the messenger because you lack the intelligence to attack the message.
And you wonder why I call you a Libtard?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your knowledge of modern history is flawed. Like you. Why is it that you would make such an effort to appear clueless? Is it some form of masochism? A lack of respect for yourself?

Just read now. The Nazi party had its roots in the Weimar Republic, at which time Germany had become, for all intents and purposes, the first third-world country. The Nazis profited from the dire situation and as the German people had nothing to lose,(a loaf of bread could cost as much as DM 15 billion) they sort of adhered to fascist ideas. Now, the Nazis needed "muscle" to dislodge the existing parties and alliances. So it recruited thugs and ex-convicts to act ruthelessly on its behalf. They were called the "brown shirts". They did not make any laws restricting gun ownership, as the public had no guns, no, they just plain GOT guns for themselves and, properly armed and muscled, carried on a sort of underground war against all parties, killing and assassinating at will those who would oppose them, why, even those who were WITH them. AFTER they came to power, they forbade guns, but it was too late then, guns and thugs had already won it for them. Anyhow, as the country was so militarized, and so many men and women and youngsters and oldsters forcibly recruited, almost everyone had a gun or whatever, which makes your premise of "no guns" for the population a non-factor.

Eastern Europe is a case in point. Post-1989,(fall of communism - ph, tell UnAmerican Lady), demilitarization, loss of control by ex-coomunist govts over firearms, a huge gun black market opens up. I saw if for myself in the markets in Prague and former East Berlin. Pssst, pssst, you'd hear , as one looked around at outdoor counters brimming with military gear and medals for sale, pssst, want to buy a gun?, as they pressed us aside.(as they could not display them in the open). Yup, and your siamese twin, low life LRS, wonders why the level of gun murders is higher in Eastern Europe (though still lower than the US by 1 to 2) is higher than Western Europe. There is gun control in Eastern Europe, yes, and as the existing guns get older and set aside, and economies improve, gun killing rates will descend to the W. European levels.
SHEEPLE Buster

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And one of
The New York Times reported Friday that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has likely enabled massive fraud in the Pigford series of legal settlements, in which black, Hispanic, female and Native American farmers have claimed to be victims of past discrimination.

The cost of the settlements, which could exceed $4.4 billion, is the result of a process that "became a runaway train, driven by racial politics, pressure from influential members of Congress and law firms that stand to gain more than $130 million in fees," the Times notes.

Among those influential members of Congress was then-Senator Barack Obama, who made Pigford payouts a priority in exchange for political support for his 2008 presidential campaign among a coveted group of black voters in the rural South, the Times reports.

As president, Obama continued to support payouts for new groups of claimants while abandoning a review process that had been used to fight fraud. The aim was "buying the support" of minorities, according to the Times, while middlemen created a "cottage industry" in defrauding the government.

The Times investigation, led by reporter Sharon LaFraniere, vindicates the late Andrew Breitbart, for whom Pigford became a crucial issue in demonstrating the cynical use of racial politics by the institutional left to hurt the very people they claimed to be helping. Breitbart directed investigations of the Pigford fraud and championed the cause of the original black farmers in the lawsuit, arguing that many of them had been left behind while opportunistic lawyers and fraudulent claimants looted the federal treasury in exchange for votes and support.

Obama is a complete FRAUD!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,381 - 134,400 of173,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,071,359
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 4 min In Your Face 69
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 97,420
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 4 min bensley reality 2
Amy 7-10 5 min Cass 5
Abby 7-10 20 min Cass 8
Show your indie spirit on Chicago's first Indep... 49 min reading is queer 1
•••
•••