BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153039 Apr 25, 2013
I could just imagine some Libtards watching this;
George Carlin On Global Warming Scam

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153040 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Poopo will probably claim that this is ABC but it is the local affiliate only!
Defense rests in Dr. Kermit Gosnell trial; he did not testify, April 24, 2013
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story...
Just like in Phoenix, the local Fox affiliate is carrying the Birther investigation of Obama yet Fox News will NOT cover this issue either way.
Remember two years ago when Glenn Beck went on a tirade about Birthers and lost a fourth of his viewers in just one week and eventually lost his show! Ever since then Fox News has ordered his REPORTERS to not cover this issue except only when it is actual news!
Has Dr. Orly Taitz ever been interviewed inside the Fox News studios? NOPE!!!!
I watched both CBS and Fox Affiliate segments on MediaMatters and actually it was Fox who did the more responsible job of reporting. The CBS segment may as well have come directly from the BBN (Birfoon Broadcasting Network).
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/03/02/cbs-a...

That Orly Taitz has never been interviewed on Fox is relevant to what Rogue. Who needs OT when you have Sean Hannity? Of course he’s not a birther, wink wink.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/hannity-pimp...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153041 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, one day I was just flying around in Sunny South Vietnam when I got a radio call I was needed as LTG's personal Huey broke down. So I landed and my copilot got out and his pilot, CW2 Jay "Chief Lightrock" Featherstone got in and we picked up McCaffrey.
And we were just flying along when I heard over the intercom, "This invasion into Snoul Cambodia is gonna get them". That was when Chief Lightrock spoke up and said, "Excuse me sir, this aircraft does not have a secure IC". I also knew that not only did I hear something I should not have but my crew chief and door gunner either.
At the end of the mission they talked about locking all four of us up down at the shrink ward at Vung Tau but Chief Lightrock was his regular pilot and I was Colonel Nadeau's son so only my crew chief and door gunner got to vacation on the beach at Vung Tau for about ten days. But they could not talk to anyone for any reason.
And you wonder why we got our azzes kicked at the Battle of Snoul!
Battle of Snuol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Snuol
Oh, I did get one of my Air Medals at the Battle of Snoul and it wasn't any gimme award either. I was flying into heavy action and knew it. I did medevac about tover 20 ARVNs from their base in Snoul and they were all but surrounded by the NVA! They had 12.7mm, 14.5mm, 23 mm and 57mm that could shoot you out of the sky at 16,000 feet.
And that was the only time a saw Chinook helicopters used as ambulances! Yes, the have litter kits for Chinooks and can hold 24 litters at a time and you know it is really nasty when they use Chinooks that way.
I was picking up the wounded in Snoul and dropping them off at An Loc where they were put in the Chinooks for the rest of their ride to the hospitals.
Oh, Chief Lighrock said he was from Arizona but I never asked him what tribe. Between him and CW2 Charlie West they kept their boots in my butt and that was probably one of the reasons why I made it back. Every FNG (F-ing New Guy) needs to get his azz kicked especially when they are only 19 years old!

Moreno Valley, CA

#153042 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Libtardian ruling by a Libtradian jury. Why not sue the person who dropped the nail on the highway? The tire did not fail because of design or defect it failed because of low air pressure which was caused by a leak which was caused by a .... nail!
But you see, Libtardians see a poor injured person and he must be compensated ..... by the evil company with the deep pockets! It has nothing to do will real justice but Libtardian SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!
Iowa court upholds $32.8M Cooper tire case verdict
Iowa Court of Appeals upholds $32.8M jury verdict against Cooper Tire and Rubber in 2007 crash
By David Pitt, Associated Press | Associated Press –
The company also objected to jury instructions that said Cooper would be liable for defects caused by a nail in the tire; there was insufficient evidence to submit punitive damages; and future medical expenses for Toe were "flagrantly excessive" because they exceeded reasonable and necessary medical expenses.
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8...
Says blogger Rogue who need not hear a single word of trial evidence or testimony to proffer his dumb opinion on a jury’s verdict.

The entire tread separated from a tire known to have manufacturer defects which caused a fatality and Rogue siding with the manufacturer opines the nail did it.

No wonder you’re a birfoon Rogue and why I’ve stated many times birfoons should not be allowed to serve on a jury.
http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-court-upholds-32-8...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153043 Apr 25, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched both CBS and Fox Affiliate segments on MediaMatters and actually it was Fox who did the more responsible job of reporting. The CBS segment may as well have come directly from the BBN (Birfoon Broadcasting Network).
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/03/02/cbs-a...
That Orly Taitz has never been interviewed on Fox is relevant to what Rogue. Who needs OT when you have Sean Hannity? Of course he’s not a birther, wink wink.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/hannity-pimp...
Me, I think Orly is just a smoke screen! If she were really smart, she would attack the USSC for violations of the US Constitution.
The USSC has to rule according to the intent of the framers of the Constitution and its amendments, to go outside if this is Unconstitutional.
Most people think the USSC has the final say, this is wrong, the Constitution has the final say, after all the US Constitution has jurisdiction over the court, not the other way around.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153044 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Normally I would not comment on this and I really do not know why I read it but towards the bottom I saw it has been covered "major news outlets from ABC News to CNN" but I don't recall hearing this on the Faux News and that brings up up point, what is NEWS?
You see, Fox News thinks the Murder trial of Dr. Gosnell is BIG NEWS whereas the Liberal Media think trash stories like the above are the news. And you Libtards think that Fox News is the "Fuax News"? Why? Because they cover things that are really important!
Sorority Girl Email Writer 'Resigns' from Delta Gamma
By Beth Greenfield, Shine Staff | Healthy Living –
The mean-girl sorority rant read round the world has taken a somewhat predictable turn, with Delta Gamma president Rebecca Martinson “resigning” from her sorority Wednesday because of her profanity-laced, media-frenzy inducing email.
More on Shine: Surprising Celebrities Who Were In a Sorority in College
“Delta Gamma has accepted the resignation of one of its members whose email relating to a social event has been widely distributed and publicized through social media and traditional media channels. The tone and content of the email was highly inappropriate and unacceptable by any standard,” read Wednesday’s announcement on the University of Maryland sorority’s Facebook page.“All reasonable people can agree, this is an email that should never have been sent.” Further, Delta Gamma now considers the matter “closed.”
More on Yahoo!: Viral University of Maryland Delta Gamma Email Spoofed, Studied
Dream on, sisters. Since Gawker first shared the email a week ago, Martinson’s f-bomb-, threat-laced fury at fellow Delta Gamma members for “literally” being “boring,”“awkward,”“weird,”“me ntally slow” and “stupid” has gone seriously viral, with major news outlets from ABC News to CNN giving it coverage. It’s also spawned a slew of hysterical parodies, including actor Michael Shannon’s pitch-perfect delivery, a stop-motion Barbie performance on the YouTube show the "Most Popular Girls in School," a reading by an animated Joe Pesci, and a scary-funny dramatic reading by standup comedian Kelsey Cook.
So why has Martinson’s screed been such popular online fodder? Many reasons, according to Michael Fertik, founder and CEO of Reputation.com , who told CNN it was because of the "mean girls" stereotype, the surprise factor of "something so vulgar and crude being spouted by someone who looks fairly angelic,” and the fact that a quick search of her social media accounts revealed other less-than-politic moments. And, he added, the email could follow the college junior for years.
“The Internet is forever,” Fertik added.“Unfortunately for her, her ‘online tattoo’ will stick with her for a long, long time—and it will likely color how peers, future employers, grad school admissions officers, etc., regard her as a person. She’s going to have to work very hard to show that she's taken this experience and used it to grow into a more mature, thoughtful, tolerant and compassionate person.”
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/sororit...
I had scripted a long reply but somehow it got deleted, I lost it. No big deal. I'll just resume it for you. Foxnews.com is sensationalist crap that attracts the lowest common denominator viewer, the wrassling, bingo, NASCAR, NRA, John Birch , honey booboo type of people. To compare it favourably like you do to PBS, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC etc is like comparing a Lexus to a Lada. You are very very disillusioned, Rogue. It's Rupert Murdoch trash.

Ottawa

#153046 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I blame them. I'd throw your azz out too! LMAO monkeylips
Hmmm, no, won't do. Lame, not crisp and smart as replies go. Role reversal is very immature and gauche.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153047 Apr 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
You fool birthers are still here?!! ROFLMFAO.. You birthers are truly the morons that should be in a carnival sideshow act.
Try coming down from the hills more often.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153048 Apr 25, 2013
GUTSY FEDERAL JUDGE WHACKS OBAMA

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/gutsy-federal-judg...

This judge is my hero. We NEED more like him, to stand up AGAINST obama and his filth.
444 likes

FRANCES
Yes we need about 9 of him on SCOTUS:
In the meantime this is a must see movie for EVERY PATRIOT in this country.

Understand everything that is happening - this connects all the dots.

Give it 5 minutes of your time and you won't be walking away.

No conspiracies. Just verifiable facts.

If you have children watch it with them - they are learning none of this in government schools. This movie needs to go VIRAL - Veterans who fought so hard to protect our precious freedoms share in your groups, Tea Party people, NRA members, EVERYONE who loves our Constitutional Republic.

Post link everywhere

AGENDA: GRINDING AMERICA DOWN
http://vimeo.com/63749370
199 likes

Ottawa

#153049 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The older brother had wounds head to toe. A tire isn't that wide, unless of course, he ran over him a dozen times. Squidiot! All your posts are starting to sound the same, jackfish. It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. Those that aren't like to tell others, "how it must suck to be you". But actually it is you who hates his life, no one else. You're a squidiot! monkeymeat Dang, you know what happened this morning, jackfish? I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc. Hmmmm, Volvo or Audi? Maybe a Surbaru. Yea, it really sucks jackfish. LMAO!
Let's see. The following were used in the above post : Squidiot, jackfish, squidiot, monkeymeat, jackfish, jackfish. Add to that a few choice comebackers like buttlapper, dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch etc and you have the gall to write "It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. " Guess again.

But the biggest guffawing sentence of them all, picked from your above post is "I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc". LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). OMG, you actually wrote that? But wait, yes, you're right. There is no way you could get uglier, so yes, you think you look better every morning. I can just picture you, facing that poor captive audience mirror, and you murmuring "God, I suck, god I suck, this is gonna be a loooooong day.

What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual.

"

Ottawa

#153050 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The older brother had wounds head to toe. A tire isn't that wide, unless of course, he ran over him a dozen times. Squidiot! All your posts are starting to sound the same, jackfish. It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. Those that aren't like to tell others, "how it must suck to be you". But actually it is you who hates his life, no one else. You're a squidiot! monkeymeat Dang, you know what happened this morning, jackfish? I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc. Hmmmm, Volvo or Audi? Maybe a Surbaru. Yea, it really sucks jackfish. LMAO!
Right, Slug, everyone in this whole wide world who was ever run over by a car, thence a tire, survived, was never killed. Bravo. any more brilliant ideas? Any more pearls?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153051 Apr 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, no, won't do. Lame, not crisp and smart as replies go. Role reversal is very immature and gauche.
I have to disagree. It works like a charm on you. You poor SAP! monkeymeat

Ottawa

#153052 Apr 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GUTSY FEDERAL JUDGE WHACKS OBAMA
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/gutsy-federal-judg...
This judge is my hero. We NEED more like him, to stand up AGAINST obama and his filth.
444 likes
FRANCES
Yes we need about 9 of him on SCOTUS:
In the meantime this is a must see movie for EVERY PATRIOT in this country.
Understand everything that is happening - this connects all the dots.
Give it 5 minutes of your time and you won't be walking away.
No conspiracies. Just verifiable facts.
If you have children watch it with them - they are learning none of this in government schools. This movie needs to go VIRAL - Veterans who fought so hard to protect our precious freedoms share in your groups, Tea Party people, NRA members, EVERYONE who loves our Constitutional Republic.
Post link everywhere
AGENDA: GRINDING AMERICA DOWN
http://vimeo.com/63749370
199 likes
Is this gutsy federal judge one of the 202-0, UnAmerican communist lady?

Do you think in your right mind that any same person, dem or rep, will ever ever take the time to read one of your nazi links?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153054 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see. The following were used in the above post : Squidiot, jackfish, squidiot, monkeymeat, jackfish, jackfish. Add to that a few choice comebackers like buttlapper, dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch etc and you have the gall to write "It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. " Guess again.
But the biggest guffawing sentence of them all, picked from your above post is "I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc". LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). OMG, you actually wrote that? But wait, yes, you're right. There is no way you could get uglier, so yes, you think you look better every morning. I can just picture you, facing that poor captive audience mirror, and you murmuring "God, I suck, god I suck, this is gonna be a loooooong day.
What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual.
"

There's no need at all to guess again. As I stated, it's obvious! A happy and content person doesn't attempt to generate and spread hate like you. Saying you're happy is like saying you're funny. And we all know you don't have a funny bone in your frail little frame. squidlips

Moreno Valley, CA

#153055 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no one has ever explained what Obama did in 2008 to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. I guess being the first half-black to win a presidential election qualifies him. But if that was the standard, maybe the people who voted for him should have gotten Darwin Award.
Of course it’s been explained Rogue.
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20091009...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153056 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think in your right mind that any same person, dem or rep, will ever ever take the time to read one of your nazi links?
your LOSS ... loser :)

continue ON in this phase of dumbness ...

you'll NEVER be able to "CATCH up" ... anyhow!

;~)

Moreno Valley, CA

#153057 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, please notice that was only a civilian award! Not above the common man! LMAO!!!
No doubt given for his outstanding work as a community organizer, right Mr. Liars?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153058 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Right, Slug, everyone in this whole wide world who was ever run over by a car, thence a tire, survived, was never killed. Bravo. any more brilliant ideas? Any more pearls?
Wrong, as usual. I happen to know a guy that was backed over by a van then the guy pulled forward and ran over him again! He's still with us and doing fine. You know not of what you speak, which makes you a fool. LMAO squidsucker
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153059 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
More people than those that read your regurgitations! LMAO You poor SAP!

Ottawa

#153060 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need at all to guess again. As I stated, it's obvious! A happy and content person doesn't attempt to generate and spread hate like you. Saying you're happy is like saying you're funny. And we all know you don't have a funny bone in your frail little frame. squidlips
Hey, I never said I was happy OR unhappy. Unlike you, I'm not gonna burden this chat with incredible personal BS, lies and agrandissements. Tell me how someone who uses the kind of language that you do (look at your last post) can be happy. Hate, hate hate is all it is. Happy? You. Give me, give us a break.

But my clean language, as opposed to your filth and sex-gay-laden language does give me some kind of indication as to who is happy or unhappy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Morse 1,141,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min mdbuilder 48,414
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 4 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 10 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST