BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152989 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always "pretend" to be in a court of law? Do you speak to the make believe Judge? Eat more shrooms! They're good fer ya! squidlips
I guess "always pretending to be in a court of law" comes from watching all those BC trials that now stand at 0-202 LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

Posted from Canada, France LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152990 Apr 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess "always pretending to be in a court of law" comes from watching all those BC trials that now stand at 0-202 LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Posted from Canada, France LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Get a frickin' life! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152991 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY<quoted text>
Fifi Flies in Oklahoma City
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h93sgtFE3SgXX
Fifi had at least two of her engines overhauled over the winter. piston engines of this size as very complex with each engine having 18 cylinders, 36 valves, 36 spark plugs, etc. which means there are 144 spark plugs and 144 valves in each aircraft and it was not unusual to foul a few spark plugs or have a valve stick on each and every flight.
Also, spark plugs need to be changed every 200 hours and at $25 dollars a piece that is $3,600 and probably another $3,600 for the mechanic just to change the $park plug$. Uggg!!!
They also use significantly less fuel than a turboprop or jet engine but 115/145 octane was phased out long ago and 100L works but only if you reduce the turbo boost (less horsepower).
Oh, my plane has 12 $25 spark plugs which I also have to change every 200 hours which is equivalent to driving a car about 10,000 miles. For those of us who are over 50 you should remember the 10,000 mile tune ups, points, plugs and condenser!!! Same thing for a plane with magnetos except for no points or condenser.

Location hidden

#152992 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
I think this needs explaining.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/25/re...
Yea, but unlike the military who has to use FMJ bullets they can use JHP (jacketed hollow points) on civilians!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152993 Apr 25, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Usurper ObamaÂ’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is panicked enough about the collapse of ObamaCare that they have hired a public relations firms at a cost of $8 million to sell the program to the public.

Wow, and I thought the American public was already sold?
Oh wait, a Democratically controlled Senate forced this abomination on the American people.

It will implode under its own weight none-the-less.
Fascinating stuff Tacky
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152994 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you didn't name a field where I will tie you in a knot and walk off and leave you! HaHaHa you big wussy!
Fantasyland

Location hidden

#152995 Apr 25, 2013
Oh, the R3350 originally used on the B-29 were rated at 2,200 hp. Here is a later combo-turbo version of the engine which was rated 3,400 hp.

From Wiki: Engines still in use are now limited to 52 inches of mercury (1,800 hPa) manifold pressure, being 2,880 hp with 100/130 octane fuel (or 100LL) instead of the 59.5 inHg (2,010 hPa) and 3,400 HP possible with 115/145, or better, octane fuels, which are no longer available.

Oh, normal aspirated (not turbo charged) engines are 30.00 inHg (inches of Mercury)at sea level and you lose one inch of Mercury for every thousand of feet you climb.

Location hidden

#152996 Apr 25, 2013
Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence?
Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: A Saudi national was involved in the Boston Marathon attack, Glenn Beck alleges. US officials reject the notion and dismiss the 'evidence' as so much bureaucratic paperwork.

By Peter Grier | Christian Science Monitor –

Glenn Beck has spent lots of time in recent days alleging that the Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by a conspiracy that revolved around a shadowy Saudi national questioned by police in a Boston hospital in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy.
OK, is he just winging it here, or does the ex-Fox, now-independent radio and Internet video host have any real evidence for this charge?
He says he does, unsurprisingly. On his show Wednesday morning Mr. Beck produced a document that he claimed is an official US “event report” showing that the Saudi in question is a bad, bad man who was on a no-fly list and already subject to visa revocation.
What he didn’t mention is that Fox News reporter Bret Baier has already looked into this whole alleged Saudi conspiracy, including the document Beck deemed so revealing, and concluded that there was no there there, to paraphrase writer Gertrude Stein’s jibe about Oakland.
It’s “false and misleading” to use the internal document on the Saudi’s immigration status as evidence of the man’s involvement in the bombings, according to US officials quoted by Mr. Baier in a Fox video blog on April 23.
“The FBI says the Saudi [in question] was just a victim of the terrorist attack,” said Baier.
http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-conspiracy-t...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152997 Apr 25, 2013
I wonder if any of the flappers have realized just what stopped the Boston bombers? A whole bunch of guns! How ironic! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152998 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantasyland
Why do you even post? Inane much? LMAO squidiot
dem

United States

#152999 Apr 25, 2013
The Tsarnaev brothers had Obamaphones.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#153000 Apr 25, 2013
“The open field”–

One day Lil Romper Stomper and his 17 cousins were out playing grab azz in a dusty side yard. A man happened to be strolling past and when they noticed him they stopped their games and stared with mouths agape. The man walked up to the loudest mouthbreather (Romper):

“Good afternoon. My name is LTR, are any of your parents around?”

Romper – realizing that all 17 of his cousins were watching to see what he would do, puffed out his chest and began stomping about the yard, huffing and blowing and muttering incoherently about mollusks.

LTR:“Oh, I’m sorry. Do any of your friends speak English?” Turning to the huddled cousins “Excuse me, is there a water fountain around here?”

Romper, no longer able to contain himself, cried out and ran to hide in the outhouse. He peered out and watched as LTR shrugged his shoulders and continued on his way. After much time had passed, when he was convinced that the man had truly left the “field of battle”, Romper slithered out from his hiding spot. His 17 cousins gathered around him, still gaping. Romper puffed himself up and declared “Did you see how I ran that guy off? He’s just lucky he didn’t stick around or I would have kicked him in the nuts!”

Romper’s 17 cousins, every bit as ignorant as Romper thanks to decades of inbreeding, began slapping him on the back and declaring “Yeah! We sure showed him!”

And thus was born the fable of Romper's great victory over literacy.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153001 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifi had at least two of her engines overhauled over the winter. piston engines of this size as very complex with each engine having 18 cylinders
Blah blah blah blah
Ouch, a sad and lonely man replying to his own off topic spam on a birther thread is really an awful thing to witness.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153002 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
I wonder if any of the flappers have realized just what stopped the Boston bombers? A whole bunch of guns! How ironic! LMAO
How is it ironic that a large group of highly trained law enforcement officials did their job as trained.

Had it been a nutjob like yourself or another birfoon type who stopped the suspect, I'd say it was a dumb accident and that you still should not be allowed to buy any weapon you so please.

Unless of course you wrote the above under the false pretense that "they want to take all our guns away," which of course is not true and only idiots think that.

Cops should of course be well armed. Birfoons with express violent ambitions and tendencies of course should not.

Location hidden

#153003 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifi had at least two of her engines overhauled over the winter. piston engines of this size as very complex with each engine having 18 cylinders
Blah blah blah blah
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch, a sad and lonely man replying to his own off topic spam on a birther thread is really an awful thing to witness.
You would probably feel the same way if they restringed Jerry Garcia's old guitar!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#153004 Apr 25, 2013
Romper's family and Mollusk infatuation explained

"The Cuylers are essentially given a free rein and protected from the consequences of their actions whenever possible by their friend, the Sheriff ( whose name is "Sharif"), as they are said to be the last, twisted remnants of a federally protected endangered species, the "Appalachian Mud Squid". They live in the southern Appalachian Mountains located in northern Georgia. At the epi­cen­ter of this rural par­adise is Dou­gal County, home to crip­pling gam­bling addic­tions, a mur­der­ous cor­po­ra­tion, sex­ual deviants, and the authen­tic south­ern moun­tain squid"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidbillies

Like a Romper biography

Location hidden

#153005 Apr 25, 2013
Ohhhh, I guess Paul NcCartney pissed someone off!

Explaining his comments, Bakri told the Sunday Express:“Our enemy’s friend is our enemy.
“Thus Paul McCartney is the enemy of every Muslim. We have what we call ‘sacrifice’ operatives who will not stand by while he joins in a celebration of their oppression.
“If he values his life Mr McCartney must not come to Israel. He will not be safe there. The sacrifice operatives will be waiting for him.”

Ottawa

#153006 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
I think this needs explaining.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/25/re...
Must be another slow bad-news Obama day. Ohum.

Ottawa

#153007 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a frickin' life! LMAO!
The jury has not even deliberated, said it had no time to waste on such a vulgar unwashed hulk.

Ottawa

#153008 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but unlike the military who has to use FMJ bullets they can use JHP (jacketed hollow points) on civilians!
Which, as opposed to the army, they do all the time. Please indicate the last time they did this to civilians, Rogue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Tony Rome 1,110,351
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min truth-facts 46,666
Amy 9-18 38 min Kuuipo 23
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 49,838
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 2 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 2 hr YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••