BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152967 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll call you FIFY but I'm going to at least spell it correctly. Is this better FiFi? LMAO! pilgrim
Fifi Flies in Oklahoma City

Location hidden

#152968 Apr 25, 2013
Yep, two Hispanic women look just like ONE BIG BLACK MAN, shoot, shoot, shoot!!!

Los Angeles settles with women fired on in manhunt
By TAMI ABDOLLAH | Associated Press –

LOS ANGELES (AP)— The city of Los Angeles reached a $4.2 million settlement with a mother and daughter who were injured when police mistakenly opened fire on them while they were delivering newspapers during the manhunt for disgruntled ex-cop Christopher Dorner, officials said Tuesday.
The money will be split evenly, with $2.1 million going to each woman, said Frank Mateljan, a spokesman for the city attorney's office.
The agreement must still be approved by the Los Angeles City Council.
Margie Carranza and her 71-year-old mother, Emma Hernandez, were delivering papers around 5 a.m. on Feb. 7 when LAPD officers guarding the Torrance home of a target named in an online Dorner manifesto blasted at least 100 rounds at their pickup.
Hernandez was shot in the back and Carranza had minor injuries.
The settlement means they cannot pursue any future injury claims against the city.
http://news.yahoo.com/los-angeles-settles-wom...

Location hidden

#152969 Apr 25, 2013
I should have added this;

The eight officers remain assigned to non-field duties pending an internal investigation.

Sorry, if the don't have better gun control than that, they should not be law enforcement officers!!!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152970 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of MY pathetic empty blathering. What a puss I AM"

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
FIFY

Don't like the FIFY? If you can do it, so can we!
Are you are is a sad little troll and the fact that you are throwing a temper tantrum means I have stuck a nerve!
"We"? More evidence that Romper is a blowhard Wuss that needs his 17 cousins behind him before he feels confident enough to make his empty threats.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152971 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY
I thought you didn't edit posts. "your" to "my", no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152972 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? More evidence that Romper is a blowhard Wuss that needs his 17 cousins behind him before he feels confident enough to make his empty threats.
How about a boot right up your azz? Poor lil Cain't Lern Shyt gets called out and what does he do? He offers to buy me a drink! I'll leave the interpretation open to others. LMAO! moosetwat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152973 Apr 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you didn't edit posts. "your" to "my", no?
Never let anyone tell you that you're not slow! squidjuice

Ottawa

#152975 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Always remember, you're just as insignificant and irrelevant as jackfish the trashfish! It doesn't get any worse than that. You'll never be as strong as your arrogance! Hell, you'll never be as strong as your body odor! LMAO! moosetwit
After very little deliberation, the jury has come back with another negative verdict on your responses. It recommends another year in grade 3, with special attention to remedial reading and writing. It also recommends that you stand up a bit more, walk around, as it seems too much sitting is putting pressure on your brain. The jury further noted your mention of 2 beautiful nurse girl friends and their world-famous anaesthetist and Nobel prize for medicine brother and futrue ex-brother-in-law. Deliberations would have been even quicker if not for 5-minute non-stop guffawing by members of the jury. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152976 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How about a boot right up your azz? Poor lil Cain't Lern Shyt gets called out and what does he do? He offers to buy me a drink! I'll leave the interpretation open to others. LMAO! moosetwat
And poor Lil Romper went and hid behind his mommie and pouted for weeks ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152978 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
After very little deliberation, the jury has come back with another negative verdict on your responses. It recommends another year in grade 3, with special attention to remedial reading and writing. It also recommends that you stand up a bit more, walk around, as it seems too much sitting is putting pressure on your brain. The jury further noted your mention of 2 beautiful nurse girl friends and their world-famous anaesthetist and Nobel prize for medicine brother and futrue ex-brother-in-law. Deliberations would have been even quicker if not for 5-minute non-stop guffawing by members of the jury. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Do you always "pretend" to be in a court of law? Do you speak to the make believe Judge? Eat more shrooms! They're good fer ya! squidlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152979 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And poor Lil Romper went and hid behind his mommie and pouted for weeks ...
Woof, woof! Ooooooo you're so scary. LMAO! twinkletoes

BTW, let me know when you pick out a good open field. HaHaHa! wuss
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152981 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Woof, woof! Ooooooo you're so scary. LMAO! twinkletoes

BTW, let me know when you pick out a good open field. HaHaHa! wuss
More of Romper's endless supply of noise. Poor pathetic Romper. How pitiful your life must be
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152982 Apr 25, 2013
Rut Roh, looks like Obumbler will have to back up and draw another line in the sand! What a futtbucker!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/25/ha...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152983 Apr 25, 2013
I think this needs explaining.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/25/re...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152984 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of Romper's endless supply of noise. Poor pathetic Romper. How pitiful your life must be
I notice you didn't name a field where I will tie you in a knot and walk off and leave you! HaHaHa you big wussy!

Location hidden

#152986 Apr 25, 2013
Fellow Patriot,

We are the Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC), and I have a shocking claim to make.

CLAIM: Republicans are thriving, our farm team is in place, and Democrats’ future is murky.

EVIDENCE: Republicans control 27 state legislatures outright. Democrats only control 17 and that’s just in places like Massachusetts and Illinois.

Ottawa

#152987 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Back in the early 1980's my mother had a low milage car and a tire blew out and I saw no reason for it to blow out. We talked about replacing the tire but I suggested she replace all four with Michelin tires partially because her son worked for Michelin.
Some six months after she replaced all four tires BF Goodrich recalled her tires which she no longer had! I still think that when your life depends on something you get it "fixed"!
In almost 40 years I have had only one Michelin tire fail on me. It had almost no tread when it had a slow blow out (fast leak). I was getting ready to move to Germany and could ship only one car and the car I was not going to ship was my older "going-to-work" car. So I bought the cheapest tire I could just to sell the car.
Don't ya just love those French Michelin tires.

Ottawa

#152988 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it if you are a special needs person. It is not my job to tell you what you should or should not read, watch, listen to?
Addng another notch to your sorry treatment of special needs people by phrasing the above post? Okay.

Ottawa

#152989 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always "pretend" to be in a court of law? Do you speak to the make believe Judge? Eat more shrooms! They're good fer ya! squidlips
I guess "always pretending to be in a court of law" comes from watching all those BC trials that now stand at 0-202 LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

Posted from Canada, France LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152990 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess "always pretending to be in a court of law" comes from watching all those BC trials that now stand at 0-202 LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Posted from Canada, France LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Get a frickin' life! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,115,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 50 min Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]