BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196922 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153049 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The older brother had wounds head to toe. A tire isn't that wide, unless of course, he ran over him a dozen times. Squidiot! All your posts are starting to sound the same, jackfish. It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. Those that aren't like to tell others, "how it must suck to be you". But actually it is you who hates his life, no one else. You're a squidiot! monkeymeat Dang, you know what happened this morning, jackfish? I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc. Hmmmm, Volvo or Audi? Maybe a Surbaru. Yea, it really sucks jackfish. LMAO!
Let's see. The following were used in the above post : Squidiot, jackfish, squidiot, monkeymeat, jackfish, jackfish. Add to that a few choice comebackers like buttlapper, dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch etc and you have the gall to write "It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. " Guess again.

But the biggest guffawing sentence of them all, picked from your above post is "I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc". LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). OMG, you actually wrote that? But wait, yes, you're right. There is no way you could get uglier, so yes, you think you look better every morning. I can just picture you, facing that poor captive audience mirror, and you murmuring "God, I suck, god I suck, this is gonna be a loooooong day.

What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual.

"

Ottawa

#153050 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The older brother had wounds head to toe. A tire isn't that wide, unless of course, he ran over him a dozen times. Squidiot! All your posts are starting to sound the same, jackfish. It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. Those that aren't like to tell others, "how it must suck to be you". But actually it is you who hates his life, no one else. You're a squidiot! monkeymeat Dang, you know what happened this morning, jackfish? I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc. Hmmmm, Volvo or Audi? Maybe a Surbaru. Yea, it really sucks jackfish. LMAO!
Right, Slug, everyone in this whole wide world who was ever run over by a car, thence a tire, survived, was never killed. Bravo. any more brilliant ideas? Any more pearls?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153051 Apr 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, no, won't do. Lame, not crisp and smart as replies go. Role reversal is very immature and gauche.
I have to disagree. It works like a charm on you. You poor SAP! monkeymeat

Ottawa

#153052 Apr 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GUTSY FEDERAL JUDGE WHACKS OBAMA
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/gutsy-federal-judg...
This judge is my hero. We NEED more like him, to stand up AGAINST obama and his filth.
444 likes
FRANCES
Yes we need about 9 of him on SCOTUS:
In the meantime this is a must see movie for EVERY PATRIOT in this country.
Understand everything that is happening - this connects all the dots.
Give it 5 minutes of your time and you won't be walking away.
No conspiracies. Just verifiable facts.
If you have children watch it with them - they are learning none of this in government schools. This movie needs to go VIRAL - Veterans who fought so hard to protect our precious freedoms share in your groups, Tea Party people, NRA members, EVERYONE who loves our Constitutional Republic.
Post link everywhere
AGENDA: GRINDING AMERICA DOWN
http://vimeo.com/63749370
199 likes
Is this gutsy federal judge one of the 202-0, UnAmerican communist lady?

Do you think in your right mind that any same person, dem or rep, will ever ever take the time to read one of your nazi links?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153054 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see. The following were used in the above post : Squidiot, jackfish, squidiot, monkeymeat, jackfish, jackfish. Add to that a few choice comebackers like buttlapper, dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch etc and you have the gall to write "It's pretty obvious who is happy in life and who isn't. " Guess again.
But the biggest guffawing sentence of them all, picked from your above post is "I woke up better looking than I was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before, etc". LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). OMG, you actually wrote that? But wait, yes, you're right. There is no way you could get uglier, so yes, you think you look better every morning. I can just picture you, facing that poor captive audience mirror, and you murmuring "God, I suck, god I suck, this is gonna be a loooooong day.
What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual.
"

There's no need at all to guess again. As I stated, it's obvious! A happy and content person doesn't attempt to generate and spread hate like you. Saying you're happy is like saying you're funny. And we all know you don't have a funny bone in your frail little frame. squidlips

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153055 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no one has ever explained what Obama did in 2008 to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. I guess being the first half-black to win a presidential election qualifies him. But if that was the standard, maybe the people who voted for him should have gotten Darwin Award.
Of course itís been explained Rogue.
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20091009...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153056 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think in your right mind that any same person, dem or rep, will ever ever take the time to read one of your nazi links?
your LOSS ... loser :)

continue ON in this phase of dumbness ...

you'll NEVER be able to "CATCH up" ... anyhow!

;~)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#153057 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, please notice that was only a civilian award! Not above the common man! LMAO!!!
No doubt given for his outstanding work as a community organizer, right Mr. Liars?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153058 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Right, Slug, everyone in this whole wide world who was ever run over by a car, thence a tire, survived, was never killed. Bravo. any more brilliant ideas? Any more pearls?
Wrong, as usual. I happen to know a guy that was backed over by a van then the guy pulled forward and ran over him again! He's still with us and doing fine. You know not of what you speak, which makes you a fool. LMAO squidsucker
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153059 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
More people than those that read your regurgitations! LMAO You poor SAP!

Ottawa

#153060 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need at all to guess again. As I stated, it's obvious! A happy and content person doesn't attempt to generate and spread hate like you. Saying you're happy is like saying you're funny. And we all know you don't have a funny bone in your frail little frame. squidlips
Hey, I never said I was happy OR unhappy. Unlike you, I'm not gonna burden this chat with incredible personal BS, lies and agrandissements. Tell me how someone who uses the kind of language that you do (look at your last post) can be happy. Hate, hate hate is all it is. Happy? You. Give me, give us a break.

But my clean language, as opposed to your filth and sex-gay-laden language does give me some kind of indication as to who is happy or unhappy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153062 Apr 25, 2013
To this day, I fail to see how Justice Roberts equated a fine to a tax, the bill was written as a fine.
Is a speeding ticket a tax, no it is a fine for not obeying the law, so when we are taxed by the US Government, then according to Justice Roberts, we have broken some law by living in the USA.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#153063 Apr 25, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE SON OF PERDITION? Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist.
Came on the scene as a man of peace w/ a bogus Peace Prize
He is a man-of-lawlessness meaning he does not recognize the law of the land, he is above the law, it does not pertain to him
e.g. Art2 of US Const.
He is without natural-affection for women - see Larry Sinclair, Pakistani roommate, Chicago bath house, etc.
Diverse from all who have gone before - Obama is almost half-black and has Arab ancestry from a bedouin tribe possibly
linking him to Mohammed and even King David.
Makes war on the saints Revelation 13:7.
Deceiving even the elect(born again Christian believers).
Great blasphemies proceed from his mouth.
"Shall cause CRAFT to prosper" Daniel 8:25. Freemasonry is called "The Craft" (Ephesians 6:12).
How shall we escape? See John 3:16!
www.unlawfulpresident.com
MY you understand what you are typing??? How derange you sound??
You sound like one of those whacked old bible preachers who claim this person is the antichrist or that person is.

Those same people use to call Rock N Roll music of the devil are you one of those people???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#153064 Apr 25, 2013
Maybe this explains why FLOTUS came to visit AbdulRahman Ali Al-Harbi in the hospital. Turns out heís been to the White House a few times:

This could definitely explain a lot, including the record manipulation Beck has been talking about.

http://www.therightscoop.com/saudi-national-a...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153065 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What the hell are the cars doing here? Much relevance as usual
<quoted text>
Hey, I never said I was happy OR unhappy. Unlike you, I'm not gonna burden this chat with incredible personal BS, lies and agrandissements. Tell me how someone who uses the kind of language that you do (look at your last post) can be happy. Hate, hate hate is all it is. Happy? You. Give me, give us a break.
But my clean language, as opposed to your filth and sex-gay-laden language does give me some kind of indication as to who is happy or unhappy.
I see you have trouble comprehending what you read. You don't have to say, "you're unhappy" as it is OBVIOUS. If you don't know the meaning of "obvious" then look it up. LMAO! You never had it and never will. The Obumbler hates you too. squidmeat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153066 Apr 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
To this day, I fail to see how Justice Roberts equated a fine to a tax, the bill was written as a fine.
Is a speeding ticket a tax, no it is a fine for not obeying the law, so when we are taxed by the US Government, then according to Justice Roberts, we have broken some law by living in the USA.
They all knew damn good and well it was/is a fine. They should all face charges, actually.

Ottawa

#153067 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as usual. I happen to know a guy that was backed over by a van then the guy pulled forward and ran over him again! He's still with us and doing fine. You know not of what you speak, which makes you a fool. LMAO squidsucker
LRS : " I happen to know a guy that was backed over by a van then the guy pulled forward and ran over him again! He's still with us ".

Typical Rogue prose. Like Rogue, you think a local incident, a guy you know gets run over and doesn't die pretty much dictates the fate of all those that are run over. No one who has ever been run over by a car has ever died. Yeah , a guy he knows...Yup, just like Rogue's local freak weather happenings, he makes then the accepted norm worldwide.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#153069 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They all knew damn good and well it was/is a fine. They should all face charges, actually.
Actually, Roberts told us, we are a bunch of criminal and they will do with us as they see fit.
The next time you get a traffic ticket, just tell the judge, "I will sent it in before Apr. 15th", see where that get you."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153070 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LRS : " I happen to know a guy that was backed over by a van then the guy pulled forward and ran over him again! He's still with us ".
Typical Rogue prose. Like Rogue, you think a local incident, a guy you know gets run over and doesn't die pretty much dictates the fate of all those that are run over. No one who has ever been run over by a car has ever died. Yeah , a guy he knows...Yup, just like Rogue's local freak weather happenings, he makes then the accepted norm worldwide.
You're dumber than dirt, jackfish. Seriously!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153071 Apr 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Roberts told us, we are a bunch of criminal and they will do with us as they see fit.
The next time you get a traffic ticket, just tell the judge, "I will sent it in before Apr. 15th", see where that get you."
Hey, maybe we can have like a running tab? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Chicago hunger strike for Dyett High School... 7 min reality is a crutch 1
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 13 min reality is a crutch 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min RealDave 1,276,643
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,537
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 8 hr mila123 407
ask amy 8-29-15 9 hr Mister Tonka 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Perrie Winkle 6,424
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages