BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

dem

United States

#152999 Apr 25, 2013
The Tsarnaev brothers had Obamaphones.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#153000 Apr 25, 2013
“The open field”–

One day Lil Romper Stomper and his 17 cousins were out playing grab azz in a dusty side yard. A man happened to be strolling past and when they noticed him they stopped their games and stared with mouths agape. The man walked up to the loudest mouthbreather (Romper):

“Good afternoon. My name is LTR, are any of your parents around?”

Romper – realizing that all 17 of his cousins were watching to see what he would do, puffed out his chest and began stomping about the yard, huffing and blowing and muttering incoherently about mollusks.

LTR:“Oh, I’m sorry. Do any of your friends speak English?” Turning to the huddled cousins “Excuse me, is there a water fountain around here?”

Romper, no longer able to contain himself, cried out and ran to hide in the outhouse. He peered out and watched as LTR shrugged his shoulders and continued on his way. After much time had passed, when he was convinced that the man had truly left the “field of battle”, Romper slithered out from his hiding spot. His 17 cousins gathered around him, still gaping. Romper puffed himself up and declared “Did you see how I ran that guy off? He’s just lucky he didn’t stick around or I would have kicked him in the nuts!”

Romper’s 17 cousins, every bit as ignorant as Romper thanks to decades of inbreeding, began slapping him on the back and declaring “Yeah! We sure showed him!”

And thus was born the fable of Romper's great victory over literacy.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153001 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifi had at least two of her engines overhauled over the winter. piston engines of this size as very complex with each engine having 18 cylinders
Blah blah blah blah
Ouch, a sad and lonely man replying to his own off topic spam on a birther thread is really an awful thing to witness.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153002 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
I wonder if any of the flappers have realized just what stopped the Boston bombers? A whole bunch of guns! How ironic! LMAO
How is it ironic that a large group of highly trained law enforcement officials did their job as trained.

Had it been a nutjob like yourself or another birfoon type who stopped the suspect, I'd say it was a dumb accident and that you still should not be allowed to buy any weapon you so please.

Unless of course you wrote the above under the false pretense that "they want to take all our guns away," which of course is not true and only idiots think that.

Cops should of course be well armed. Birfoons with express violent ambitions and tendencies of course should not.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153003 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifi had at least two of her engines overhauled over the winter. piston engines of this size as very complex with each engine having 18 cylinders
Blah blah blah blah
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch, a sad and lonely man replying to his own off topic spam on a birther thread is really an awful thing to witness.
You would probably feel the same way if they restringed Jerry Garcia's old guitar!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#153004 Apr 25, 2013
Romper's family and Mollusk infatuation explained

"The Cuylers are essentially given a free rein and protected from the consequences of their actions whenever possible by their friend, the Sheriff ( whose name is "Sharif"), as they are said to be the last, twisted remnants of a federally protected endangered species, the "Appalachian Mud Squid". They live in the southern Appalachian Mountains located in northern Georgia. At the epi­cen­ter of this rural par­adise is Dou­gal County, home to crip­pling gam­bling addic­tions, a mur­der­ous cor­po­ra­tion, sex­ual deviants, and the authen­tic south­ern moun­tain squid"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidbillies

Like a Romper biography

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153005 Apr 25, 2013
Ohhhh, I guess Paul NcCartney pissed someone off!

Explaining his comments, Bakri told the Sunday Express:Our enemys friend is our enemy.
Thus Paul McCartney is the enemy of every Muslim. We have what we call sacrifice operatives who will not stand by while he joins in a celebration of their oppression.
If he values his life Mr McCartney must not come to Israel. He will not be safe there. The sacrifice operatives will be waiting for him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153006 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
I think this needs explaining.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/25/re...
Must be another slow bad-news Obama day. Ohum.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153007 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a frickin' life! LMAO!
The jury has not even deliberated, said it had no time to waste on such a vulgar unwashed hulk.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153008 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but unlike the military who has to use FMJ bullets they can use JHP (jacketed hollow points) on civilians!
Which, as opposed to the army, they do all the time. Please indicate the last time they did this to civilians, Rogue.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153009 Apr 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: What's his evidence?
Glenn Beck conspiracy theory: A Saudi national was involved in the Boston Marathon attack, Glenn Beck alleges. US officials reject the notion and dismiss the 'evidence' as so much bureaucratic paperwork.
By Peter Grier | Christian Science Monitor
Glenn Beck has spent lots of time in recent days alleging that the Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by a conspiracy that revolved around a shadowy Saudi national questioned by police in a Boston hospital in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy.
OK, is he just winging it here, or does the ex-Fox, now-independent radio and Internet video host have any real evidence for this charge?
He says he does, unsurprisingly. On his show Wednesday morning Mr. Beck produced a document that he claimed is an official US event report showing that the Saudi in question is a bad, bad man who was on a no-fly list and already subject to visa revocation.
What he didnt mention is that Fox News reporter Bret Baier has already looked into this whole alleged Saudi conspiracy, including the document Beck deemed so revealing, and concluded that there was no there there, to paraphrase writer Gertrude Steins jibe about Oakland.
Its false and misleading to use the internal document on the Saudis immigration status as evidence of the mans involvement in the bombings, according to US officials quoted by Mr. Baier in a Fox video blog on April 23.
The FBI says the Saudi [in question] was just a victim of the terrorist attack, said Baier.
http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-conspiracy-t...
Was this the "Breaking news to end all breaking news" that was supposed to be divulged Tuesday? Another wet ptard, Rogue. Like the Trump one, I reckon? Beck "alleging"? Alleging? That's it, he alleges? I allege you're a conspiracy and right-wing propaganda sucker. I allege taht they, who are much smarter than you, know exactly how to excite you birthers with false and fabricated conspiracies, and you fall for it EVERY TIME.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153010 Apr 25, 2013
LRS wrote:
I wonder if any of the flappers have realized just what stopped the Boston bombers? A whole bunch of guns! How ironic! LMAO
Wrong. Do you enjoy being wrong all the time? The older brother was, it is reported, run over by his younger brother. The younguest, trapped in a boat, was shot at over 200 times, and he walked out, his only wound being self-inflicted. Guns you say? How it must suck to be ...you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153011 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Romper's family and Mollusk infatuation explained
"The Cuylers are essentially given a free rein and protected from the consequences of their actions whenever possible by their friend, the Sheriff ( whose name is "Sharif"), as they are said to be the last, twisted remnants of a federally protected endangered species, the "Appalachian Mud Squid". They live in the southern Appalachian Mountains located in northern Georgia. At the epi­cen­ter of this rural par­adise is Dou­gal County, home to crip­pling gam­bling addic­tions, a mur­der­ous cor­po­ra­tion, sex­ual deviants, and the authen­tic south­ern moun­tain squid"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidbillies
Like a Romper biography
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidbillies

Downright scary.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#153013 Apr 25, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
“The open field”–
One day Lil Romper Stomper and his 17 cousins were out playing grab azz in a dusty side yard. A man happened to be strolling past and when they noticed him they stopped their games and stared with mouths agape. The man walked up to the loudest mouthbreather (Romper):
“Good afternoon. My name is LTR, are any of your parents around?”
Romper – realizing that all 17 of his cousins were watching to see what he would do, puffed out his chest and began stomping about the yard, huffing and blowing and muttering incoherently about mollusks.
LTR:“Oh, I’m sorry. Do any of your friends speak English?” Turning to the huddled cousins “Excuse me, is there a water fountain around here?”
Romper, no longer able to contain himself, cried out and ran to hide in the outhouse. He peered out and watched as LTR shrugged his shoulders and continued on his way. After much time had passed, when he was convinced that the man had truly left the “field of battle”, Romper slithered out from his hiding spot. His 17 cousins gathered around him, still gaping. Romper puffed himself up and declared “Did you see how I ran that guy off? He’s just lucky he didn’t stick around or I would have kicked him in the nuts!”
Romper’s 17 cousins, every bit as ignorant as Romper thanks to decades of inbreeding, began slapping him on the back and declaring “Yeah! We sure showed him!”
And thus was born the fable of Romper's great victory over literacy.
Trs bon. Vraiment trs bon. And so true to life.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#153014 Apr 25, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my now he is the AntiChrist!!!!!!!!!! Man you are truely are in need of mental help.
THE SON OF PERDITION? Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist.
Came on the scene as a man of peace w/ a bogus Peace Prize
He is a man-of-lawlessness meaning he does not recognize the law of the land, he is above the law, it does not pertain to him
e.g. Art2 of US Const.
He is without natural-affection for women - see Larry Sinclair, Pakistani roommate, Chicago bath house, etc.
Diverse from all who have gone before - Obama is almost half-black and has Arab ancestry from a bedouin tribe possibly
linking him to Mohammed and even King David.
Makes war on the saints Revelation 13:7.
Deceiving even the elect(born again Christian believers).
Great blasphemies proceed from his mouth.
"Shall cause CRAFT to prosper" Daniel 8:25. Freemasonry is called "The Craft" (Ephesians 6:12).
How shall we escape? See John 3:16!
www.unlawfulpresident.com
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#153015 Apr 25, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Diverse from all who have gone before - Obama is almost half-black and has Arab ancestry from a bedouin tribe possibly
linking him to Mohammed and even King David.
ERMAGHERD!!

Lol, god bless ye if this is the stuff that rattles around in the garbage can you call your brain.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153016 Apr 25, 2013
Normally I would not comment on this and I really do not know why I read it but towards the bottom I saw it has been covered "major news outlets from ABC News to CNN" but I don't recall hearing this on the Faux News and that brings up up point, what is NEWS?
You see, Fox News thinks the Murder trial of Dr. Gosnell is BIG NEWS whereas the Liberal Media think trash stories like the above are the news. And you Libtards think that Fox News is the "Fuax News"? Why? Because they cover things that are really important!

Sorority Girl Email Writer 'Resigns' from Delta Gamma
By Beth Greenfield, Shine Staff | Healthy Living

The mean-girl sorority rant read round the world has taken a somewhat predictable turn, with Delta Gamma president Rebecca Martinson resigning from her sorority Wednesday because of her profanity-laced, media-frenzy inducing email.

More on Shine: Surprising Celebrities Who Were In a Sorority in College

Delta Gamma has accepted the resignation of one of its members whose email relating to a social event has been widely distributed and publicized through social media and traditional media channels. The tone and content of the email was highly inappropriate and unacceptable by any standard, read Wednesdays announcement on the University of Maryland sororitys Facebook page.All reasonable people can agree, this is an email that should never have been sent. Further, Delta Gamma now considers the matter closed.

More on Yahoo!: Viral University of Maryland Delta Gamma Email Spoofed, Studied

Dream on, sisters. Since Gawker first shared the email a week ago, Martinsons f-bomb-, threat-laced fury at fellow Delta Gamma members for literally being boring,awkward,weird,me ntally slow and stupid has gone seriously viral, with major news outlets from ABC News to CNN giving it coverage. Its also spawned a slew of hysterical parodies, including actor Michael Shannons pitch-perfect delivery, a stop-motion Barbie performance on the YouTube show the "Most Popular Girls in School," a reading by an animated Joe Pesci, and a scary-funny dramatic reading by standup comedian Kelsey Cook.

So why has Martinsons screed been such popular online fodder? Many reasons, according to Michael Fertik, founder and CEO of Reputation.com , who told CNN it was because of the "mean girls" stereotype, the surprise factor of "something so vulgar and crude being spouted by someone who looks fairly angelic, and the fact that a quick search of her social media accounts revealed other less-than-politic moments. And, he added, the email could follow the college junior for years.

The Internet is forever, Fertik added.Unfortunately for her, her online tattoo will stick with her for a long, long timeand it will likely color how peers, future employers, grad school admissions officers, etc., regard her as a person. Shes going to have to work very hard to show that she's taken this experience and used it to grow into a more mature, thoughtful, tolerant and compassionate person.
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/sororit...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153017 Apr 25, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it ironic that a large group of highly trained law enforcement officials did their job as trained.
Had it been a nutjob like yourself or another birfoon type who stopped the suspect, I'd say it was a dumb accident and that you still should not be allowed to buy any weapon you so please.
Unless of course you wrote the above under the false pretense that "they want to take all our guns away," which of course is not true and only idiots think that.
Cops should of course be well armed. Birfoons with express violent ambitions and tendencies of course should not.
Truth hurts don't it? LMAO! BTW, who said anything about taking guns away? You. You squidiots just pull crap right out of the air! LMAO! monkeymeat

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#153018 Apr 25, 2013
I have been saying this for a long time, that the more Liberal the area, the more poverty, the more crime, the lower the education, etc., etc., etc. I do know that the vast majority of violent crimes happen in Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District here in Jacksonville/Duval Co. And that is why I close to like in Rep. Ander Crenshaw's district. But this one statistic proves my point.
"Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1"

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent
form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority
always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy,(which is) always followed by a
dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."
The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012
It doesn't hurt to read this several times.
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 Romney: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the
"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of
democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population
already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million
criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom..
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#153019 Apr 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury has not even deliberated, said it had no time to waste on such a vulgar unwashed hulk.
Can't say I blame them. I'd throw your azz out too! LMAO monkeylips

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min John Galt 1,220,549
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,865
abby 4-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 1
Ask Amy 4-25-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 4-25-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,707
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]