BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,181 - 134,200 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 53 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, FDR, Eisenhower and Marshall did not try and micromanage the war. LBJ and McNamara man picked every bombing mission to be flown over North Vietnam!
If military intelligence found a target of opportunity they would pass it up to the generals who would passed it up to the line until it got the the White HOuse and then it would be passed back down through channels. And all too often things had changed so they were bombing empty truck marshalling areas.
We could not attack a SAM site until after the Russians built it and it was operational and the Russians left. So then they got to attack the SAM site while they could be shot at. You see, LBJ did not want to kill Russians. Do you think the Russians were worried about Americans being killed?
Who mentioned Marshall? As to Eisenhower, he was Commandant of all allied forces. How do you know he did not micro-manage? Were you there? And how do you know FDR did not do so also, along with his innermost staff/assistants/confidants? How do you know Admiral Nimitz did not micro-manage? Maybe you'd like to ask McArthur.

As to Johnson and Mcnamara, oh, I recall press pics showing the two of them poring over maps. From that, you concluded that they micro-managed? Any source on that apart from scuttlebutt? Did Iraq and Afghanistan turn out so badly because GWB and his crew of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove and Rice micro-manage? How do you know theyu did not?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The first week of August 1971 I overflew two Soviet PT-76 tanks north of An Loc, Vietnam. The MACV advisor insisted that the bad guys did not have any tanks but my door gunner confirmed what I had said.
Three weeks later and I was packing my bags to head home when four five-ton trucks showed up with a load of 2.75" FFAR w/ 7 lb HEAT warheads. Normally when we got some new ammo in we would test it but when these came in we were told not to use them "until told to do so"!!!
That was when I reminded my friends about the two tanks I had overflown. Six months later was the Second battle of An Loc and guess what lead the assault? TANKS. And the Blue Max destroyed over thirty of them with ....... HEAT rockets. When they started to run low on HEAT rockets they flew more of them, this time with 11 lb HEAT Warheads, in on C141s.!
Naw, they didn't have any tanks. They were just a figment of my imagination!
Battle of An L&#7897;c
http://jobrelatedstuff.com/archive/topic.html...
2.75" FFAR w/ 7 lb HEAT warheads. That excites you , doesn't it, knowing there's a tank, someone at the end of that barrel. Orgasming much thinking about it, while you hold your gun by the barrel? Well, anyhow, thanks for letting me know that because of those wonderful heat things, you won the battle AND the war. Ah, think I'll call you "revisionist Rogue" from now on.
Granny

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
500% Increase in Saudi Students in U.S. Since 9/11
Yep and the Boston Bomber was on welfare.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/tamerlan-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
2.75" FFAR w/ 7 lb HEAT warheads. That excites you , doesn't it, knowing there's a tank, someone at the end of that barrel. Orgasming much thinking about it, while you hold your gun by the barrel? Well, anyhow, thanks for letting me know that because of those wonderful heat things, you won the battle AND the war. Ah, think I'll call you "revisionist Rogue" from now on.
Rockets are launched from tubes, not down a barrel. HEAT is High Explosive Anti-Tank.
Oh, the Blue Max lost a fourth of their pilots on one mission. And they saved hundreds of our guys.
And if it was not for our Democrat controlled Congress, over a half-million Vietnamese would not have been murdered and Vietnamese would be a free country today!
Oh, do you know why Obama pulled out of Iraq a year ago and not in 2010? Because if he had in 2010 they would have had a better chance of being taken over by al Qaeda but buy waiting until a year ago, he knew it it did, it would have been after the election!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and the Boston Bomber was on welfare.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/tamerlan-...
And he got college grants too. But if he was here because he was a political refugee, why did he travel back to Russia?
And his mother is wanted here for felony shoplifting!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you also know about the Hound Dog missile? Yes, they could put two on the outside of the fuselage on a B-52 but they could not be put on a British Vulcan bomber. The Skybolt was meant to be Britain's first air launched cruise missile.
Yes, we did have FIVE malfunctions but this does not compare to at least three dozen that happened on the Snark.
By the way, what replaced the Hound Dog on the B-52?
I think two different one's replaced the hound dog missile.

The SRAM was a Nuclear air to surface i think they were carried by the B1-B

AGM-65 was a subsonic cruse missile for the B52H

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rockets are launched from tubes, not down a barrel. HEAT is High Explosive Anti-Tank.
Oh, the Blue Max lost a fourth of their pilots on one mission. And they saved hundreds of our guys.
And if it was not for our Democrat controlled Congress, over a half-million Vietnamese would not have been murdered and Vietnamese would be a free country today!
Oh, do you know why Obama pulled out of Iraq a year ago and not in 2010? Because if he had in 2010 they would have had a better chance of being taken over by al Qaeda but buy waiting until a year ago, he knew it it did, it would have been after the election!
You haven't a clue what you are talking about. Free Vietnam? It's not doing too badly now, thank you. Not much freedom, but it'll come in due time, their kind of freedom, not the kind we impose. Do you think Iraq and Afghanistan will be as free as Vietnam after you leave? What was it, 36 dead in one day this week in Iraq? Wow. Saddam would've had his work cut out for him to even try to catch up for the last 10 years. Afghanistan? Peace like in Vietnam after the coalition leaves? Of course LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

One good thing came out of Afghanistan. The killing of Bin Laden. Mission accomplished, GWB. Wait, what's that you say? GWB didn't do it? Then who? Barack the Muslim Husein Obama? Are you sure. Would that not be fratricide? How'd ya like them apples? Obama.
Granny

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he got college grants too. But if he was here because he was a political refugee, why did he travel back to Russia?
And his mother is wanted here for felony shoplifting!

Beats me.

All I can say is, " You can take the Muslim out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the Muslim.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me.
All I can say is, " You can take the Muslim out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the Muslim.
Thank God for the FBI. If it wasn't for them, our Mounties would be last.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yep, normal HE warheads came in 6, 10 and 17 pounders while the HEAT warheads came in 7 pound warheads but apparently during the 1972 Battle of An Loc they flew in some new 11 pound HEAT warheads.
Scout Cobras who carry 19-round inboard rocket pods and 7-round inner ones (total 52 rockets) with the fuel tanks full. The Blue Max Cobras were not scout type Cobras, they only took off when they had something to shoot at so they usually had only a half tank of fuel with four 19-round rocket pods (76 rockets).
During the Battle of Snoul, Cambodia, I was hauling rocket for the Blue Max from Phuc Vinh to An Loc. I was carrying 100 rockets per trip but on one trip I took off with 120 and a two-thirds tank of fuel and I forgot about the CG shift in D/H-model Hueys and ran out of aft stick while trying to land at An Loc.
That was the only time in 21 years of flying when I ended up out of Center op Gravity limits and had a real hard time slowing up. I had to make one go around and on the second attempt I had the stick full aft for the last quarter mile when I landed with about 20 knots. Skids on PSP makes for a really ruff landing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank God for the FBI. If it wasn't for them, our Mounties would be last.
I don't bash either of them. My concerns is when decisions are made on politics and not sound law enforcement. Unfortunately with Eric Holder in charge of DoJ, it is more politics than anything else.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

MORE ON Glen Beck <3
This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067
Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.

“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.

Bring it on.

I've had my fill of it.

I can take it.

Bring it on.

But it doesn't make the facts go away.

Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it.

Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.
“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...

AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!

About TIME someone else IS!

Bring it ON ...!!!

Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?

Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...
Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't bash either of them. My concerns is when decisions are made on politics and not sound law enforcement. Unfortunately with Eric Holder in charge of DoJ, it is more politics than anything else.
Oh, but I do. I blame them. Don't blame the politicos if they are misled by our flat feet.

Change of subject : What about this big announcement from Beck before 9Pm Friday? did Obama muzzle him? I'm sure he did. You got excited the same way when Trump was gonna divulge the hugest biggest news on Obama's BC. Wha tahppened?
opaldude

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

youtube.com/watch... … Water Board his Kenyan african butt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU
*hell bent "on" destroying
*"They" simply cannot
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hint : gun powder
LMAO!!! Hint, Looks like you missed the complete conversation, but that is like you, posting without knowing what the subject is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Screw the trash in this country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Queer Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to no one!
YES!!!! CRANK IT UP!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Queer Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to no one!
Excellent!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,079,656
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min obama 48,890
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search