BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152846 Apr 24, 2013
Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me.
All I can say is, " You can take the Muslim out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the Muslim.
Thank God for the FBI. If it wasn't for them, our Mounties would be last.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152847 Apr 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
2.75" FFAR w/ 7 lb HEAT warheads. That excites you , doesn't it, knowing there's a tank, someone at the end of that barrel. Orgasming much thinking about it, while you hold your gun by the barrel? Well, anyhow, thanks for letting me know that because of those wonderful heat things, you won the battle AND the war. Ah, think I'll call you "revisionist Rogue" from now on.
Yep, normal HE warheads came in 6, 10 and 17 pounders while the HEAT warheads came in 7 pound warheads but apparently during the 1972 Battle of An Loc they flew in some new 11 pound HEAT warheads.
Scout Cobras who carry 19-round inboard rocket pods and 7-round inner ones (total 52 rockets) with the fuel tanks full. The Blue Max Cobras were not scout type Cobras, they only took off when they had something to shoot at so they usually had only a half tank of fuel with four 19-round rocket pods (76 rockets).
During the Battle of Snoul, Cambodia, I was hauling rocket for the Blue Max from Phuc Vinh to An Loc. I was carrying 100 rockets per trip but on one trip I took off with 120 and a two-thirds tank of fuel and I forgot about the CG shift in D/H-model Hueys and ran out of aft stick while trying to land at An Loc.
That was the only time in 21 years of flying when I ended up out of Center op Gravity limits and had a real hard time slowing up. I had to make one go around and on the second attempt I had the stick full aft for the last quarter mile when I landed with about 20 knots. Skids on PSP makes for a really ruff landing.

Location hidden

#152849 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't bash either of them. My concerns is when decisions are made on politics and not sound law enforcement. Unfortunately with Eric Holder in charge of DoJ, it is more politics than anything else.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152850 Apr 24, 2013
MORE ON Glen Beck <3
This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067
Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.

“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.

Bring it on.

I've had my fill of it.

I can take it.

Bring it on.

But it doesn't make the facts go away.

Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it.

Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.
“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...

AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!

About TIME someone else IS!

Bring it ON ...!!!

Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?

Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...
Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!

Ottawa

#152851 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't bash either of them. My concerns is when decisions are made on politics and not sound law enforcement. Unfortunately with Eric Holder in charge of DoJ, it is more politics than anything else.
Oh, but I do. I blame them. Don't blame the politicos if they are misled by our flat feet.

Change of subject : What about this big announcement from Beck before 9Pm Friday? did Obama muzzle him? I'm sure he did. You got excited the same way when Trump was gonna divulge the hugest biggest news on Obama's BC. Wha tahppened?
opaldude

Pittsburgh, PA

#152856 Apr 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Water Board his Kenyan african butt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152858 Apr 24, 2013
There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152862 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU
*hell bent "on" destroying
*"They" simply cannot
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152864 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hint : gun powder
LMAO!!! Hint, Looks like you missed the complete conversation, but that is like you, posting without knowing what the subject is.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152867 Apr 24, 2013
Screw the trash in this country!

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152868 Apr 24, 2013
Queer Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to no one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =esnSbBuf9f4XX
YES!!!! CRANK IT UP!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152869 Apr 24, 2013
Queer Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to no one!
Excellent!

Location hidden

#152870 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya know, I don't evoke God to punish people. I might say "God be with you", or "Thank God for the FBI, Canadian Mounties" or "God bless Obama" but I not not evoke God to punish people.
Just like I will not ask God to smite my enemies but I will ask God to protect our Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen.
And yes Jacques, I ask God to show you the light of truth. Peace be with you!

Location hidden

#152871 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, but I do. I blame them. Don't blame the politicos if they are misled by our flat feet.
Change of subject : What about this big announcement from Beck before 9Pm Friday? did Obama muzzle him? I'm sure he did. You got excited the same way when Trump was gonna divulge the hugest biggest news on Obama's BC. Wha tahppened?
You dew know Beck is an anti-Birther, don't you? When he was on Fox News, and bashed the Birther movement, he lost a fourth of his viewers in just ONE WEEK and everyone at Fox News was told to shut up about it.
After that they would report the birther movement if it was news for the day!

Location hidden

#152872 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
The parents of the Boston Marathon bomber are expected to travel to the U.S. If anyone should be placed on a No Fly list, it should be his parents!
Just think if there is any problem on that plane caused by his parents. I would make Obama look bad. Ah, on second thought, they should let them fly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152873 Apr 24, 2013
Queer Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer to no one!
Passed it on >>>>>>> >>>>

:)

Ottawa

#152875 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing more of my material, huh? How petty! How cheap! How you! LMAO!
America Got STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Since SHEEPLE are not capable of thinking for themselves, they must do that.
Fool, the material that was allegedly stolen was LRS's Depends.

Ottawa

#152876 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
Well, well, who was it two days ago you were accusing of misspelling "they"? As in "The simply cannot be trusted", above. So, from now on, button up, slithering slug loser.

Ottawa

#152877 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
*hell bent "on" destroying
*"They" simply cannot
Too late. You just got busted. Again. Yawn.

Ottawa

#152878 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
Screw the trash in this country!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mjrf0JWcHysXX
You're going to screw you own self?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 min Swedenforever 54,524
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,127,025
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 6 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 6 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 6 hr Mister Tonka 12
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]