BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
134,161 - 134,180 of 175,144 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how do you know that?
Do you know who started the Cuban Missile Crisis, who won and who lost? I do!!!
I have spent 30 years studying the effects of what a full scale Nuclear War would do the planet. Most of the Earth would be covered in a Nuclear Winter
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11287-n...

That is for a small scale Nuclear War now multiply that on a global Nuclear War.

Then there is the fallout. Look here for your state
http://www.unitedstatesaction.com/nuclear_tar...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, once more, I'm sorry, Rogue, er, LRS. The jury has again ruled that your material (not your Depends, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), no, your response, is not worthy of the posts that you replied to. It's just so, in their words, so,...inadequate, so clueless, so vulgar, so puerile, yes, but filthy puerile.
The jury hereby requests that you try again, maybe get some help from a mentor, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), ha ha, mentor. Yes, get Cletus , your inbred mentor "cousin", ha ha, sorry, yes, get him to help you,OMG.
I truly hope you don't think you're funny. You didn't get a funny bone. That explains a great deal! Your children are Silverbacks, aren't they? squidtwat

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Why has Obama already determined that the Boston Marathon bombing did not involve anyone besides these two individuals? The investigation has JUST STARTED!.
It is just like when Obama prejudged the police in the arrest of Prof. Gates and that Trayvon Martin was MURDERED! Obama is a Flaming BIGOT!

Obama: I Dont Know All The Facts But The Police Acted Stupid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning!

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I have spent 30 years studying the effects of what a full scale Nuclear War would do the planet. Most of the Earth would be covered in a Nuclear Winter
That is for a small scale Nuclear War now multiply that on a global Nuclear War.
I can't believe what I just read! LMAO! You must be kidding? Took you 30 years to figure out what the outcome of a full scale nuclear war would be? LMAO! I bet your a doomsday prepper, aren't ya? LMAO! 30 years????? HAHAHAHAHA true pilgrim

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Here is something on Skybolt
The Douglas GAM-87 Skybolt (AGM-48 under the 1962 Tri-service system) was an air-launched ballistic missile (ALBM), equipped with a nuclear warhead, developed by the United States during the late 1950s. The UK joined the program in 1960, intending to use it on their V bomber force. A series of test failures and the development of submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs) eventually led to its cancellation in December 1962. The UK had decided to base its entire 1960s deterrent force on Skybolt, and its cancellation led to a major confrontation between the UK and US, known today as the "Skybolt Crisis". This was solved during a series of meetings that led to the Royal Navy gaining the UGM-27 Polaris missile and construction of the Resolution class submarines to launch them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-48_Skybolt

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the people who killed 3,000 people on 9/11/01 were white, were they knot? And the Boston Marathon bombers were also "white". You see, most Muslims are ... Caucasians (white)!
<quoted text>
You are right. White people are evil ...... and most Muslims are .... white! Just who is in De Nile?
Rogue : "You are right. White people are evil ...... and most Muslims are "

Show me where I wrote that. Now.

Also , still waiting for you to show me where I said Foxnews.com was evil, where I said I was an expert on carriers, where, on never mind, start with those.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, why do cops have handguns? Ah, "Assault Rifles are already banned in the U.S. To be an "assault rifle" it must be fully automatic and fully automatic are all but banned (special permit required)!
You is, it is all about what the definition of "is" is! You seem to think a rifle with a bayonet lug on it is more deadly than one without! You also seem to think a rifle with a pistol grip is more deadly as is one that has a thirty round magazine is more deadly than one with three ten round magazines!
Jacques, YOU are a flaming bigot as you hate something base on appearance and not substance.
Rogue : "You is, it is all about what the definition of "is" is! You seem to think a rifle with a bayonet lug on it is more deadly than one without! You also seem to think a rifle with a pistol grip is more deadly as is one that has a thirty round magazine is more deadly than one with three ten round magazines!"

What in the blazes are you talking about? Please show me where and when I menioned all those things.

I know. Now I am a gun and assault weapon bigot.

Sorry, Rogue, but the jury did not have to deliberate very long before ruling that you are insane. Not to mention your words, omg, they said they were very worried, worried also that you do not appear capable of answering very simple questions. Also that you feel very bad about being inferior to almost everyone - though the jury added you are probably right to feel that way.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why has Obama already determined that the Boston Marathon bombing did not involve anyone besides these two individuals? The investigation has JUST STARTED!.
It is just like when Obama prejudged the police in the arrest of Prof. Gates and that Trayvon Martin was MURDERED! Obama is a Flaming BIGOT!
Obama: I Dont Know All The Facts But The Police Acted Stupid!
The FBI that bungled the whole thing from the beginning told him that. Where else is he supposed to get his information?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The FBI that bungled the whole thing from the beginning told him that. Where else is he supposed to get his information?
The same place G.W. Bush got his before the Iraq War!
But in any event, he waited only day or two before making that call. Oh, why has the mother not returned to the U.S.? Is it because there is an arrest warrant out on her for shoplifting?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Here is something on Skybolt
The Douglas GAM-87 Skybolt (AGM-48 under the 1962 Tri-service system) was an air-launched ballistic missile (ALBM), equipped with a nuclear warhead, developed by the United States during the late 1950s. The UK joined the program in 1960, intending to use it on their V bomber force. A series of test failures and the development of submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs) eventually led to its cancellation in December 1962. The UK had decided to base its entire 1960s deterrent force on Skybolt, and its cancellation led to a major confrontation between the UK and US, known today as the "Skybolt Crisis". This was solved during a series of meetings that led to the Royal Navy gaining the UGM-27 Polaris missile and construction of the Resolution class submarines to launch them......
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-48_Skybolt
Well then you also know about the Hound Dog missile? Yes, they could put two on the outside of the fuselage on a B-52 but they could not be put on a British Vulcan bomber. The Skybolt was meant to be Britain's first air launched cruise missile.
Yes, we did have FIVE malfunctions but this does not compare to at least three dozen that happened on the Snark.
By the way, what replaced the Hound Dog on the B-52?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo, you are an intellectual idiot? If all of your sources are looney-tooney-lefty, how do you expect the find the truth?
The definition of a Classic Liber is:
From Wiki: Classical liberalism is a political philosophy that emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States.[1] It shares a number of beliefs with other belief systems belonging to liberalism, advocating civil liberties and political freedom, limited government, rule of law, and belief in free market.[2][3][4] Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo, stressing the belief in free market and natural law,
utilitarianism, and progress. Classical liberals were more suspicious than conservatives of all but the most minimal government and, adopting Thomas Hobbes's theory of government, they believed government had been created by individuals to protect themselves from one another.

In other words, you are not a true liberal but are a progressive idiotlog totally incapable of any independent thought.
Oh, and the closest we came to WWIII was when JFK caused the Cuban Missile Crisis!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Combat experience is NOT required to fight a war. Strategists are required. Both FDR and Eisenhower had no combat experience. Nimitz had minimal combat experience. Yet, one only has to look at the results, particularly the Eisenhower brilliantly-planned and executed D-Day landings. Oh, Eisenhower no more took part in the "combat" landing than Obama did in the killng of Bin Laden. Who'd have thought?
No matter that Johnson and McNamara ran the war. It would have been lost, no matter who ran it. And you know it.
Ah, FDR, Eisenhower and Marshall did not try and micromanage the war. LBJ and McNamara man picked every bombing mission to be flown over North Vietnam!
If military intelligence found a target of opportunity they would pass it up to the generals who would passed it up to the line until it got the the White HOuse and then it would be passed back down through channels. And all too often things had changed so they were bombing empty truck marshalling areas.
We could not attack a SAM site until after the Russians built it and it was operational and the Russians left. So then they got to attack the SAM site while they could be shot at. You see, LBJ did not want to kill Russians. Do you think the Russians were worried about Americans being killed?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning!
https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch...
Yes, I bet it smelled great at Columbine and Newtown. Wonder how those kids and teachers appreciated the smell. Bravo, Rogue, another great statement.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
The new way for a usurper to buy votes?
Obama Administration Paying People To 'Recruit' Folks Onto Food Stamps...
Fraud More Than Doubles In 3 Years...
FORT PIERCE, Fla.— A good recruiter needs to be liked, so Dillie Nerios filled gift bags with dog toys for the dog people and cat food for the cat people. She packed crates of cookies, croissants, vegetables and fresh fruit. She curled her hair and painted her nails fluorescent pink.“A happy, it’s-all-good look,” she said, checking her reflection in the rearview mirror. Then she drove along the Florida coast to sign people up for food stamps.
Her destination on a recent morning was a 55-and-over community in central Florida, where single-wide trailers surround a parched golf course. On the drive, Nerios, 56, reviewed techniques she had learned for connecting with some of Florida’s most desperate senior citizens during two years on the job. Touch a shoulder. Hold eye contact. Listen for as long as it takes.“Some seniors haven’t had anyone to talk to in some time,” one of the state-issued training manuals reads.“Make each person feel like the only one who matters.”
In fact, it is Nerios’s job to enroll at least 150 seniors for food stamps each month, a quota she usually exceeds.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-flo...
No wonder this country is BROKE!
Oh, Topix censors, I'm Baacckk!
And KFC GB got stupider.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The first week of August 1971 I overflew two Soviet PT-76 tanks north of An Loc, Vietnam. The MACV advisor insisted that the bad guys did not have any tanks but my door gunner confirmed what I had said.
Three weeks later and I was packing my bags to head home when four five-ton trucks showed up with a load of 2.75" FFAR w/ 7 lb HEAT warheads. Normally when we got some new ammo in we would test it but when these came in we were told not to use them "until told to do so"!!!
That was when I reminded my friends about the two tanks I had overflown. Six months later was the Second battle of An Loc and guess what lead the assault? TANKS. And the Blue Max destroyed over thirty of them with ....... HEAT rockets. When they started to run low on HEAT rockets they flew more of them, this time with 11 lb HEAT Warheads, in on C141s.!
Naw, they didn't have any tanks. They were just a figment of my imagination!

Battle of An L&#7897;c
http://jobrelatedstuff.com/archive/topic.html...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same place G.W. Bush got his before the Iraq War!
But in any event, he waited only day or two before making that call. Oh, why has the mother not returned to the U.S.? Is it because there is an arrest warrant out on her for shoplifting?
GWB got his reason-to-invade-Iraq from the FBI? Really? I thought the CIA dealt with foreign intelligence, and the FBI domestic. How come a non-American has to apprise you of that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Battle of An Loc 1972

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

America Got STUPID wrote:
500% Increase in Saudi Students in U.S. Since 9/11
Since 9/11? Was GWB not president for another 7 years after 9/11? What was the percentage increase from Sept 2001 to Jan 2009? I myself have no idea, but I'd be curious to know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Saigon Warrior, Dinky Dau Blues
http://www.vietnam-guntrucks.com/wp-content/u...

Dinky Dau is bastardized Vietnamese which should be Dihn cau dau which means "crazy head"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,083,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••