BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152768 Apr 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Reply to Nasrat post 152747 (characters were all taken up, no room for reply). It's on guns and refers by something written by a faux liberal, name of Juan Williams :
Written, as part of Williams's BS : "The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership".
Can anyone here show us this provision in the bill?
Also written : "An occasional white maniac does not erase that."
Nonsense. ALL the mass kilings have been done by whites, from Columbine to Newtown. Guns were used.
NEWS FLASH: The West was won! Guns were used! squidlip

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#152769 Apr 24, 2013
Learn to Read,
You have really pissed me off with your negative assumptions.
Follow your own cotton pickin' advice and don't typify people based on outward appearances.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152770 Apr 24, 2013
Reply to Nasrat post 152747 (characters were all taken up, no room for reply). It's on guns and refers by something written by a faux liberal, name of Juan Williams :
Written, as part of Williams's BS : "The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership".
Nonsense. ALL the mass kilings have been done by whites, from Columbine to Newtown. Guns were used.
Yep, the people who killed 3,000 people on 9/11/01 were white, were they knot? And the Boston Marathon bombers were also "white". You see, most Muslims are ... Caucasians (white)!

Location hidden

#152771 Apr 24, 2013
Oh, Juan Williams is no "faux" Liberal. But in your Libtardian mind, and one who works for Fox News, can knot possibly be a Liberal!!!
Now I admit, Alan Colmes is further left than Juan, but Juan is still a Liberal!
FoolsForObama

Tampa, FL

#152772 Apr 24, 2013
He lies like a rug.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152773 Apr 24, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Learn to Read,
Follow your own cotton pickin' advice and don't typify people based on outward appearances.
Loose - FOAD

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152774 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the people who killed 3,000 people on 9/11/01 were white, were they knot? And the Boston Marathon bombers were also "white". You see, most Muslims are ... Caucasians (white)!
Columbine was Moslems? Newtown was Moslems? You want the list? And 9/11 is an act of war by terrorists. Don't mix 'em up with domestic gun checks. Makes you look bad, like a loser.

Location hidden

#152775 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, have it your way.
What happened following the Skybolt crisis? Did we have a nuclear war? Did the USSR attack the west?
Did the removal of US missiles from Turkey provoke a war with the USSR?
What happened after the Cuban Missile crisis? Apart from the idiotic embargo which unbelievably prevails to this day, what victory can the USSR claim and how was the US defeated?
JFK won that confrontation. Face facts.
You wrote : "admit that a Democrat president screwed up!" Well, you still won't admit that Nixon, Reagan and GWB totally screwed up, and boy, did they! Yet, any democrat worth his salt will tell you that sending "advisors" to Vietnam was one of JFK's biggest mistakes, though in fairness, he did second-guess himself and was killed before pulling out. LBJ, a democrat, mistakenly perpetuated that war, and THAT was a booboo of major proportions. So yes, dems do screw up, they are human like everyone else.
LBJ's biggest screw up is not "fighting" a real war. He and Robert McNamara tried to micromanage the war from the White House. LBJ, other than a small stint in WWII, had no military background and McNamara had even less with no combat experience.
I could go on and on about LBJ and McNamara but you are just as clueless as they were!

Location hidden

#152776 Apr 24, 2013
Oh, when did we mine Haiphong Harbor? 1972 under Richard Nixon.
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc...

Why we should have mined Haiphong in 1962!!! If you are going to war, go to war, kick their butts and return home!!!
We could have won the Vietnam War by 1965 but thanks to JKF and LBJ we wasted the lives of about 55,000 Americans!
We should have pulled out of Iraq by 2004 and let them figure out who to build a government.
And we should have pulled out of Afghanistan just as soon as we killed UBL. We can never reform any Muslim country. All we can do is everytime they try and crawl out of their box is beat them back in!

Ottawa

#152777 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, just make sure you put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in front of you cave and you should be protected!
Why would I put up such a sign? Unless you have some kind of huge reason for having a hand gun, they are not allowed here. Assault weapons are just NOT allowed. For anyone no matter the reason. Carbines for hunters only and you'd look pretty funny walking the street with that. Drug dealers and gangs have illegal hand guns, sure, but they mostly use them to kill each other off. That's a good thing, thugs are rubbed out and look how much we save on court and prison costs.

Ottawa

#152778 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH: The West was won! Guns were used! squidlip
Care to show the relevance of that response? I'm sure it would make the relatives of the Newtown victims, not to mention the victims themselves, feel real good.

Ottawa

#152779 Apr 24, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Learn to Read,
Did someone loosen (pun intended) the ties on your straightjacket again?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152781 Apr 24, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Loose - FOAD
The barking spider makes himself known! LMAO! squidpanties

Ottawa

#152784 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : " most Muslims are ... Caucasians "

Do you think you could be right just once, just once in your life? That statement is patently false. Indian Muslims are white? Pakistani Muslims are white? Indonesian Muslims are white caucasians? South-of-Sahara African Muslims are white? FYI, Arab and Russian federation Muslims are a minority worldwide. There are as many Muslims in India alone as the whole of North Africa. I've told you this numerous times, yet you come right back and sprout the same nonsense over and over again.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152785 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would I put up such a sign? Unless you have some kind of huge reason for having a hand gun, they are not allowed here. Assault weapons are just NOT allowed. For anyone no matter the reason. Carbines for hunters only and you'd look pretty funny walking the street with that. Drug dealers and gangs have illegal hand guns, sure, but they mostly use them to kill each other off. That's a good thing, thugs are rubbed out and look how much we save on court and prison costs.
jackfish, I see you still can't see the forest for the trees. Imagine that! The drug dealers and gangs are growing in numbers each and every day. What a field day they'll have! Good luck! You should be pretty safe as long as your forehead is the target. It slopes way too much and would only be a glancing wound. LMAO! dumbazzsquid

Ottawa

#152787 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ's biggest screw up is not "fighting" a real war. He and Robert McNamara tried to micromanage the war from the White House. LBJ, other than a small stint in WWII, had no military background and McNamara had even less with no combat experience.
I could go on and on about LBJ and McNamara but you are just as clueless as they were!
Combat experience is NOT required to fight a war. Strategists are required. Both FDR and Eisenhower had no combat experience. Nimitz had minimal combat experience. Yet, one only has to look at the results, particularly the Eisenhower brilliantly-planned and executed D-Day landings. Oh, Eisenhower no more took part in the "combat" landing than Obama did in the killng of Bin Laden. Who'd have thought?

No matter that Johnson and McNamara ran the war. It would have been lost, no matter who ran it. And you know it.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152788 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>The barking spider makes himself known! LMAO! squidpanties
Poor Romper - Mommie run off without changing your depends again?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152791 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Care to show the relevance of that response? I'm sure it would make the relatives of the Newtown victims, not to mention the victims themselves, feel real good.
It was intended to sodomize your mind! squidlisp
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152793 Apr 24, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper - Mommie run off without changing your depends again?
Stealing more of my material, huh? How petty! How cheap! How you! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152796 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing more of my material, huh? How petty! How cheap! How you! LMAO!
Appologies Romper -
I forgot that you have cornered the market on playground insults

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Tony Rome 1,111,067
Abby 9-22 1 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
Chicago Dating