BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,707)

Showing posts 134,121 - 134,140 of174,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But you can make your own black gunpowder at home.
How to Make Black Powder
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...#!
<quoted text>
No, the internet is. I have no intention of making gunpowder. I own no black powder guns. And I own less than a thousand rounds of small arms ammo.
I don't need white or black or gray or blue or yellow gunpowder. Why? I own no gun.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Do you know why the Russians told the N. Koreas to capture the USS Pueblo? Because the Russians had the key lists from the Walker brothers but not the "grey" box, a KW-7, that was needed to decipher the messages.
The KW-7 was a grey box that weighed about 60 pounds and it operated at about 100 wpm (words per minute) and it was replaced at my level in 1983 by the UG-74 which weighed about seven pounds and worked at 9,600 bauds.

From Wiki: Buad; A simple example: A baud of 1 kBd = 1,000 Bd is synonymous to a symbol rate of 1,000 symbols per second. In case of a modem, this corresponds to 1,000 tones per second, and in case of a line code, this corresponds to 1,000 pulses per second. The symbol duration time is 1/1,000 second = 1 millisecond.

I am not current in the current system but I assume it is much faster than 9,600 bauds.
Oh, It takes ten minutes to transmit a thousand word message at 100 wpm and the UG-74 would do that in about ten seconds and I assume the current system can do that in well under one second.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

The Army has long done SIGINT (signal intelligence) which analyzes the whole radio spectrum to include radar. The old systems were manual but in the late 1970s they became computer driven.
We, the Army, have a plane called Quick Fix and it is an RC-12 which is a version of the passenger C-12 which is a Beech King Air 350/450.

The USA’s RC-12X Guardrail SIGINT Modernization
Mar 07, 2013
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/up-to-462...

picture
http://www.google.com/imgres...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

You have really pissed me off

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

You will receive no quarter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sikorsky EH-60A Quick Fix II - 1981
http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/sik_q...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need white or black or gray or blue or yellow gunpowder. Why? I own no gun.
Good, just make sure you put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in front of you cave and you should be protected!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Okay, have it your way.
What happened following the Skybolt crisis? Did we have a nuclear war? Did the USSR attack the west?
Did the removal of US missiles from Turkey provoke a war with the USSR?
What happened after the Cuban Missile crisis? Apart from the idiotic embargo which unbelievably prevails to this day, what victory can the USSR claim and how was the US defeated?
JFK won that confrontation. Face facts.
You wrote : "admit that a Democrat president screwed up!" Well, you still won't admit that Nixon, Reagan and GWB totally screwed up, and boy, did they! Yet, any democrat worth his salt will tell you that sending "advisors" to Vietnam was one of JFK's biggest mistakes, though in fairness, he did second-guess himself and was killed before pulling out. LBJ, a democrat, mistakenly perpetuated that war, and THAT was a booboo of major proportions. So yes, dems do screw up, they are human like everyone else.
JFK almost caused WWIII!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...barely missing his two beautiful nurse girl friends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) who were outside preparing a super dose of his usual sedatives.
You poor SAP. Still as insignificant and irrelevant as ever! Get 'em squidboy! LMAO! DOLT
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Reply to Nasrat post 152747 (characters were all taken up, no room for reply). It's on guns and refers by something written by a faux liberal, name of Juan Williams :
Written, as part of Williams's BS : "The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership".
Can anyone here show us this provision in the bill?
Also written : "An occasional white maniac does not erase that."
Nonsense. ALL the mass kilings have been done by whites, from Columbine to Newtown. Guns were used.
NEWS FLASH: The West was won! Guns were used! squidlip

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read,
You have really pissed me off with your negative assumptions.
Follow your own cotton pickin' advice and don't typify people based on outward appearances.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Reply to Nasrat post 152747 (characters were all taken up, no room for reply). It's on guns and refers by something written by a faux liberal, name of Juan Williams :
Written, as part of Williams's BS : "The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership".
Nonsense. ALL the mass kilings have been done by whites, from Columbine to Newtown. Guns were used.
Yep, the people who killed 3,000 people on 9/11/01 were white, were they knot? And the Boston Marathon bombers were also "white". You see, most Muslims are ... Caucasians (white)!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh, Juan Williams is no "faux" Liberal. But in your Libtardian mind, and one who works for Fox News, can knot possibly be a Liberal!!!
Now I admit, Alan Colmes is further left than Juan, but Juan is still a Liberal!
FoolsForObama

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

He lies like a rug.
Learn to Read

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Learn to Read,
You have really pissed me off with your negative assumptions.
Follow your own cotton pickin' advice and don't typify people based on outward appearances.
Loose - FOAD

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the people who killed 3,000 people on 9/11/01 were white, were they knot? And the Boston Marathon bombers were also "white". You see, most Muslims are ... Caucasians (white)!
Columbine was Moslems? Newtown was Moslems? You want the list? And 9/11 is an act of war by terrorists. Don't mix 'em up with domestic gun checks. Makes you look bad, like a loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Okay, have it your way.
What happened following the Skybolt crisis? Did we have a nuclear war? Did the USSR attack the west?
Did the removal of US missiles from Turkey provoke a war with the USSR?
What happened after the Cuban Missile crisis? Apart from the idiotic embargo which unbelievably prevails to this day, what victory can the USSR claim and how was the US defeated?
JFK won that confrontation. Face facts.
You wrote : "admit that a Democrat president screwed up!" Well, you still won't admit that Nixon, Reagan and GWB totally screwed up, and boy, did they! Yet, any democrat worth his salt will tell you that sending "advisors" to Vietnam was one of JFK's biggest mistakes, though in fairness, he did second-guess himself and was killed before pulling out. LBJ, a democrat, mistakenly perpetuated that war, and THAT was a booboo of major proportions. So yes, dems do screw up, they are human like everyone else.
LBJ's biggest screw up is not "fighting" a real war. He and Robert McNamara tried to micromanage the war from the White House. LBJ, other than a small stint in WWII, had no military background and McNamara had even less with no combat experience.
I could go on and on about LBJ and McNamara but you are just as clueless as they were!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh, when did we mine Haiphong Harbor? 1972 under Richard Nixon.
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc...

Why we should have mined Haiphong in 1962!!! If you are going to war, go to war, kick their butts and return home!!!
We could have won the Vietnam War by 1965 but thanks to JKF and LBJ we wasted the lives of about 55,000 Americans!
We should have pulled out of Iraq by 2004 and let them figure out who to build a government.
And we should have pulled out of Afghanistan just as soon as we killed UBL. We can never reform any Muslim country. All we can do is everytime they try and crawl out of their box is beat them back in!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, just make sure you put a "Gun Free Zone" sign in front of you cave and you should be protected!
Why would I put up such a sign? Unless you have some kind of huge reason for having a hand gun, they are not allowed here. Assault weapons are just NOT allowed. For anyone no matter the reason. Carbines for hunters only and you'd look pretty funny walking the street with that. Drug dealers and gangs have illegal hand guns, sure, but they mostly use them to kill each other off. That's a good thing, thugs are rubbed out and look how much we save on court and prison costs.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH: The West was won! Guns were used! squidlip
Care to show the relevance of that response? I'm sure it would make the relatives of the Newtown victims, not to mention the victims themselves, feel real good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 134,121 - 134,140 of174,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,078,477
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 67,871
Amy 7-23 13 min Sublime1 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min PEllen 97,514
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min gottondas 68,361
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••