BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152706 Apr 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan. Where were you institutionalized?
Are you sure you're not from a desert?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152707 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me "partially" what it is about?
I don't do FB ... but might ...:)
Yes, tell her/him "partially", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), in parts, not too fast, write slowly so she an read s l o w l y .
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152708 Apr 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Powder? Keep your powder dry? Powder? You're going to rise up against the present administration and attack the marines, the army, the national guard, the air force, the navy, the coast guard with...muskets? Good luck with that, Justice, omg, Justice ha ha Dale.
Muskets?!! LMAO, I haven't any idea what you are talking about, doubt if you do either!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152709 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
When LRS is stumped, which is all the time, he accuses his "stompers" of not being American, threatens AMERICANS with deportation (back to Poland for wojar), of being "queer" (LRS/Rush tm reg'd), invites his detractors on air boat rides with his distinguished and cultured swamp Cletuses, uses ad hominem liberally, uses profanity and the foulest of languages, and issues the occasional death threat. LRS is the leftovers of the trailer park, leftovers that even the maggotts shy away from.
Bytch, whine, moan! Bytch, whine, moan! Epic failure even for a homeless, canadian cowpatty. Poor SAP!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152710 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, an afterthought. Show me where I said I was so sharp on aircraft carriers. In this exchance with you, I don't remember saying much about aircraft carriers. But yes, I've seen them, been on two as a guest, Harry S Truman docked in Fort Lauderdale and Carl Vinson moored off Abidjan.
Well, you seem to be an expert on military affairs. Do you know the difference between a Persian Missile and a Pershing missile?

Location hidden

#152711 Apr 23, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize if Nuclear Weapons are used in any conflict that would lead to WW3 and the end of the Human Race
And just how do you know that?
Do you know who started the Cuban Missile Crisis, who won and who lost? I do!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152712 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, tell her/him "partially", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), in parts, not too fast, write slowly so she an read s l o w l y .
READ the W~H~O~L~E thing "squirmy"
TO GET

the FULL effect!:)

``````````

Testimony begins in St. Joseph County petition fraud case

Seven witnesses out of a total witness list of 31 took the stand after the defense and prosecution made their opening statements.

Butch Morgan and Dustin Blythe are accused of being involved in

forging signatures to get <<---<<<

Barack Obama <<<---<<<

and <<<---<<<

Hillary Clinton <<<---<<<

on Indiana's 2008 primary ballot.- 2008 <<<---<<<

Morgan faces 4 felony charges while Blythe faces 10.

The first witness, Lucas Burkett, testified for close to two hours. He used to work at the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-testimony-begin...

Rub It In

Location hidden

#152713 Apr 23, 2013
In the late 1950s we did not have intercontinental ballistic missiles but we did have intermediate missiles so we started to put Jupiter in Italy and Turkey in 1961.(hint, Cuban Missile Crisis was in October 1962)(and JFK was .... president)
PGM-19 Jupiter
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PGM-19_Jupiter
This pissed off the Soviets and we refused to remove them to in mid-1962 they stated to put their intermediate missiles in ..... Cuba! So JOHN F. KENNEDY started the Cuban Missile Crisis!
Next, who won? Well, the Soviets decided to remove their missiles from Cuba so the Libtards claim JFK won ....... but we had to withdraw our Jupiter missiles so it was a draw ,,,,,, or was it????
You see, we were working on our very first air launched cruise missile with ..... England. And without consulting with the Brits we stopped working on the GAM087/AGM-48 Skybolt in ..... December 1962.
Oh, Libtards try to say that the cancellation of the Skybolt had nothing to do with the Cuban Missile Crisis, BUT IT DID!!!
Oh, and the result of this is we "miffed" the Brits!!!
From Wiki: The UK had decided to base its entire 1960s deterrent force on Skybolt, and its cancellation led to a major confrontation between the UK and US, known today as the "Skybolt Crisis".

Yep, JFK started the Cuban Missile Crisis and FFL LOST the Cuban Missile Crisis but you will not read that in any college textbook!!!
But if you go to the Pea River War College, like I have, it is all there. Oh, they won't let me in since I retired from the Army. Much of it's documents are .... classified!

Location hidden

#152714 Apr 23, 2013
Now if you Google "Skybolt Crisis" you will turn up a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the cancellation of Skybolt. You see, the Libtards don't want We the People to know!!!
There is no Wiki article about the Skybolt Crisis but there is about the;
Nassau Agreement
The Nassau Agreement, concluded on 22 December 1962, was a treaty negotiated between President John F. Kennedy for the United States and Prime Minister Harold Macmillan for the United Kingdom. The agreement enabled the UK Polaris programme.
[but if you read further down you may notice]
Skybolt Crisis

In late November 1962 the US first broached the topic of potentially canceling Skybolt. McNamara visited London in early December with the same message. These discussions were reported in the House of Commons by the Minister of Defence, Peter Thorneycroft,[4] leading to a storm of protest.

Location hidden

#152715 Apr 23, 2013
Did you know that the waters off of Cape Canaveral are infested with Snarks?!?

SM-62 Snark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SM-62_Snark

Yep, they had so many failures someone started to use that phrase.

Location hidden

#152716 Apr 23, 2013
Yep, and there is probably a Snark in the Amazon jungle too!

The Biggest, Baddest Crash You’ve Never Heard Of
7.10.2011 | by Brian Dunning

Somewhere in the Amazon jungle is the wreckage of a big, bad red jet.

It was 1956 and the US Air Force was testing the Snark cruise missiles. Nothing quite like the Snark had ever been built before, or has been built since. ICBMs were in their infancy, and to fill the gap, we needed a fast way to deliver a nuclear payload overseas. And so the largest cruise missile ever was developed.
The last report anyone ever had was of the red monster flying southeast over the coast of Venezuela, headed straight for thousands of miles of Amazon jungle. It was fueled for about 2,450 miles, which would place it in the land of legend, far from the reach of Air Force radar. It will probably never be found. Stories did surface of its discovery, but none were verifiable. Who knows, there may even be some undiscovered tribe that worships the Snark as a deity.
http://skeptoid.com/blog/2011/07/10/biggest-b...

Location hidden

#152717 Apr 23, 2013
Now if you Google "Skybolt Crisis" you will turn up a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the cancellation of Skybolt. You see, the Libtards don't want We the People to know!!!
There is no Wiki article about the Skybolt Crisis but there is about the;
Nassau Agreement
The Nassau Agreement, concluded on 22 December 1962, was a treaty negotiated between President John F. Kennedy for the United States and Prime Minister Harold Macmillan for the United Kingdom. The agreement enabled the UK Polaris programme.
[but if you read further down you may notice]
Skybolt Crisis
In late November 1962 {less than a month AFTER the Cuban Missile Crisis] the US first broached the topic of potentially canceling Skybolt. McNamara visited London in early December with the same message. These discussions were reported in the House of Commons by the Minister of Defence, Peter Thorneycroft, leading to a storm of protest.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152720 Apr 23, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct because there is NO ORIGINAL!
There is only a fraudulent copy that was created on a computer that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
Holla!
LOL, poor Kentucky Klown Kar is stuck on meaningless internet images when only hard-copy documents are of any importance.

No wonder birfoons get laughed out of court every. single. time.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#152722 Apr 23, 2013
Man this is sad. I wonder if you brithers spend your time with a load shotgun next to your bed to fight off the incoming government forces that are coming to 'silence" you for your spouting the "truth" hahaha... god find a local charity to devote time to and stop this nonsense.

Nah, keep up the good work, at least it gives me a link to give to people hanging on the fence during elections "do you really want to vote for someone that has a party that believes in the same nutty stuff as these people do?"

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#152724 Apr 23, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?
You are still here because you know that is not the truth. You are are scared of the actual truth!
Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!
How do you believe that with the following proof against your LIE?
I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Obama was born in Kenya SHEEPLE!
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
You must be fresh out of LIES, huh?
SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!
They must be fearing sweet home Alabama and Judge Roy Moore, huh SHEEPLE?
Hmm... I think I need a copy and paste spam form of a list of things that I believe in while pretending that no one has provided proof. Must be a lovely fantasy world you live in
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152725 Apr 23, 2013
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?
You are still here because you know that is not the truth.
No one cares, Kentucky Klown Kar. You're a raving loony and we're making fun of you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152727 Apr 23, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
Man this is sad. I wonder if you brithers spend your time with a load shotgun next to your bed to fight off the incoming government forces that are coming to 'silence" you for your spouting the "truth" hahaha... god find a local charity to devote time to and stop this nonsense.
Nah, keep up the good work, at least it gives me a link to give to people hanging on the fence during elections "do you really want to vote for someone that has a party that believes in the same nutty stuff as these people do?"
This coming from the troll with a picture of Jesus pointing one finger and giving the thumbs up signal with the other. Sure, they'll listen to you! What a major squid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152728 Apr 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares, Kentucky Klown Kar. You're a raving loony and we're making fun of you.
I make fun of your fat ugly azz everyday, so what? LMAO! Barfer, don't puke now! squidlips
truman

Boise, ID

#152729 Apr 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Its kind of sad he keeps HOPING that folks are scared about his latest delusional wet dream meanwhile everyone is laughing.
Its almost sad.
I think there is just a LITTLE bit of disconnect between his fantasy projection and Objective Reality....
truman

Boise, ID

#152730 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me "partially" what it is about?
I don't do FB ... but might ...:)
It a De-Programing wilderness camp for those suffering in the throes of Fox/Breitbart brainwash.
If you cant afford the registration fees contact me Ill help all I can.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste A.M.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,154,510
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 71,136
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 11 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 44 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM