BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196885 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152737 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the troll with a picture of Jesus pointing one finger and giving the thumbs up signal with the other. Sure, they'll listen to you! What a major squid.
...as LRS fidles with his bedside shotgun and accidentally shoots a hole in his trailer wall.

Ottawa

#152738 Apr 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I make fun of your fat ugly azz everyday, so what? LMAO! Barfer, don't puke now! squidlips
...as another Twiggy-type model catches a glance at LRS and pukes her heart out.

Ottawa

#152739 Apr 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really thing anyone cares about a toy that failed 50 years ago?
thing? lol. think

Ottawa

#152740 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
...as LRS fidles with his bedside shotgun and accidentally shoots a hole in his trailer wall.
...barely missing his two beautiful nurse girl friends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) who were outside preparing a super dose of his usual sedatives.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152741 Apr 24, 2013
Hummmm, they bought their gunpowder at Seabrooks, NH. There are several stores that sell LARGE firework there and they apparently bought about three pounds each of mortar reload kits. Remember I said that a pressure cooker should hold about FIVE pounds of gunpowder and they bought six pounds!!!
Also, in New Hampshire you can buy ONE pound of BLACK gunpowder (Class-B Explosive) at a time WITHOUT a permit! That will probably change real fast.
Now I said they would have probably made the bombs out of Class-C Explosives (smokeless gunpowder) but it seems they used the more volatile Black gunpowder. Here in Florida you need a permit to buy any bulk black gunpowder (small fireworks are okay).

http://www.yellowpages.com/seabrook-nh/firewo...
Learn to Read

Camby, IN

#152742 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, they bought their gunpowder at Seabrooks, NH. There are several stores that sell LARGE firework there and they apparently bought about three pounds each of mortar reload kits. Remember I said that a pressure cooker should hold about FIVE pounds of gunpowder and they bought six pounds!!!
Also, in New Hampshire you can buy ONE pound of BLACK gunpowder (Class-B Explosive) at a time WITHOUT a permit! That will probably change real fast.
Now I said they would have probably made the bombs out of Class-C Explosives (smokeless gunpowder) but it seems they used the more volatile Black gunpowder. Here in Florida you need a permit to buy any bulk black gunpowder (small fireworks are okay).

What? We already need a permit to buy bulk fertilizer. Now black gunpowder? What's next?! How much more of this government oppression do they expect the people stand?(Am glad to see your knowledge of manufacturing IED's was confirmed)

Location hidden

#152743 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now if you Google "Skybolt Crisis" you will turn up a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the cancellation of Skybolt. You see, the Libtards don't want We the People to know!!!
There is no Wiki article about the Skybolt Crisis but there is about the;
Nassau Agreement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Nassau Agreement, concluded on 22 December 1962, was a treaty negotiated between President John F. Kennedy for the United States and Prime Minister Harold Macmillan for the United Kingdom. The agreement enabled the UK Polaris programme.
[but if you read further down you may notice]
Skybolt Crisis
In late November 1962 the US first broached the topic of potentially canceling Skybolt. McNamara visited London in early December with the same message. These discussions were reported in the House of Commons by the Minister of Defence, Peter Thorneycroft, leading to a storm of protest.
<quoted text>
Rogue, that was 50 years ago. Put it to rest. Let it go.
Several points here. The first is that way to many "educational sites" are bent left and Wiki, in this case, down played the Skybolt Crisis! Next, because of this most people in the U.S., to include most Conservatives, believe that WE (JFK) won the Cuban Missile Crisis when in fact we (JFK) lost!
And you Libtards will never admit that a Democrat president screwed up! And you will never admit when a Republican president does well.

Location hidden

#152744 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

http://www.yellowpages.com/seabrook-nh/firewo ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What? We already need a permit to buy bulk fertilizer. Now black gunpowder? What's next?! How much more of this government oppression do they expect the people stand?(Am glad to see your knowledge of manufacturing IED's was confirmed)
Just like what the definition of "is" is, it is all how you define "bulk".
I use to hand load small arms ammunition so it has been over thirty years since the last time I bought components like primer caps, bullets and..... smokeless gunpowder. I have never bought black gunpowder and I think here in Florida it is more difficult than it is in New Hampshire.

Ottawa

#152745 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I'll be in NH in July, will pick up some of that precious black gunpowder then. And a few guns. Hope the don't change the regulations before then. As to pressurer cookers, we can still buy 'em here, no problem.

Location hidden

#152746 Apr 24, 2013
But you can make your own black gunpowder at home.

How to Make Black Powder
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

#152747 Apr 24, 2013
In case you are unfamiliar with Juan Williams, he used to be on NPR, the liberal radio network. They fired him over comments he made. He is now on Fox News Network as the “balanced” side of liberal opinions. There is a great deal of truth in this email. Mr. Williams deserves credit for even mentioning it.
Blacks, Guns & Crime
Juan Williams, a black commentator, wrote an interesting article recently entitled “Race and the Gun Debate.”(Wall St. Journ, Mar 27, 2013) Among the statistics he cites are that54% of all murders involve black victims, virtually all of whom were killed by black murderers, and yet blacks comprise only 13% of the population.
These are familiar numbers, but, as Williams points out, although more than half the “gun problem” can be laid at the feet of blacks, the gun debate never seems to mention this. If it were mentioned, the obvious thought that might occur is maybe it’s blacks that need to be regulated and not guns.
Three years ago I wrote the following in the prologue to my bookThey Came For Our Guns, They came For Our Freedom:
“The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership is that the underclass has, over the last fifty years, expanded exponentially, bringing with it an exponential increase in crime. Many of these criminals come from the single-parent families encouraged by the welfare system, a dysfunctional government give-away favored by the far left. The absence of fathers has led large numbers of children to seek gangs as a substitute for parenting not available at home. Not content with having created an entire class of welfare-bred criminals, the political left now seeks to protect this underclass by rendering ordinary citizens defenseless against crime perpetrated by these criminals.”
In sum, both blacks and whites are part of this criminal underclass, but, as Juan Williams points out, blacks, a 13% minority, are doing 54% of the killing and dying. That needs to be said.
Why is this happening? According to Juan Williams, the out of wedlock birth rate for blacks is now 72%. This leads to more than 70% of black mothers being on welfare raising more than 70% of black children without fathers.
That’s part of the problem. Another part, Williams says, is:
“a dysfunctional gangster-rap culture that glorifies promiscuity, drug dealers and the power of the gun.”
So now we have black culture of violence financed by the welfare system producing what are – by any measure – distorted values. One might think this needs to be addressed.
Not so. The President of the United States recently invited the gangster rapper Jay-Z to his inauguration. Jay-Z is the black poster boy for the value system that Juan Williams says is destroying the black community. Inviting him to the presidential inauguration is, by implication, an endorsement of the mindlessness characteristic of Jay-Z and his supporters.
But Obama is not a moralist. He is a politician who panders himself to the black vote and avoids criticizing the criminal culture that has enslaved his people
. Obama made no move toward gun control until a white madman killed young children at Sandy Hook . In Obama’s mind, that single act instantly transformed the “gun problem” into a white (not black) problem. It is about white misconduct, not about blacks, black culture or black behavior.
Guess what. It’s still about blacks. They are victims and killers in disproportionate numbers. An occasional white maniac does not erase that. People who want to reduce homicide by gun need to focus on curbing a black culture that has caused the problem in the first place.
Banning guns to cure black murderousness, crime and cultural deficiencies is like banning popsicles to deal with an outbreak of the Ebola virus.-
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152748 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

How to Make Black Powder
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
You're just a wealth of DIY destruction info

Location hidden

#152749 Apr 24, 2013
Again, something you will NOT read in the LSM. I know, I know, you Libtards don't think guns in the hands of private citizens can save lives.

Martin Luther King Jr. High School coach shoots attackers

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-shot-near-ma...

Location hidden

#152750 Apr 24, 2013
Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor
&NR =1&feature=endscreen
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#152751 Apr 24, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
In case you are unfamiliar with Juan Williams, he used to be on NPR, the liberal radio network. They fired him over comments he made. He is now on Fox News Network as the “balanced” side of liberal opinions. There is a great deal of truth in this email. Mr. Williams deserves credit for even mentioning it.
Blacks, Guns & Crime
Juan Williams, a black commentator, wrote an interesting article recently entitled “Race and the Gun Debate.”(Wall St. Journ, Mar 27, 2013) Among the statistics he cites are that54% of all murders involve black victims, virtually all of whom were killed by black murderers, and yet blacks comprise only 13% of the population.
These are familiar numbers, but, as Williams points out, although more than half the “gun problem” can be laid at the feet of blacks, the gun debate never seems to mention this. If it were mentioned, the obvious thought that might occur is maybe it’s blacks that need to be regulated and not guns.
Three years ago I wrote the following in the prologue to my bookThey Came For Our Guns, They came For Our Freedom:
“The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership is that the underclass has, over the last fifty years, expanded exponentially, bringing with it an exponential increase in crime. Many of these criminals come from the single-parent families encouraged by the welfare system, a dysfunctional government give-away favored by the far left. The absence of fathers has led large numbers of children to seek gangs as a substitute for parenting not available at home. Not content with having created an entire class of welfare-bred criminals, the political left now seeks to protect this underclass by rendering ordinary citizens defenseless against crime perpetrated by these criminals.”
In sum, both blacks and whites are part of this criminal underclass, but, as Juan Williams points out, blacks, a 13% minority, are doing 54% of the killing and dying. That needs to be said.
Why is this happening? According to Juan Williams, the out of wedlock birth rate for blacks is now 72%. This leads to more than 70% of black mothers being on welfare raising more than 70% of black children without fathers.
ThatÂ’s part of the problem. Another part, Williams says, is:
“a dysfunctional gangster-rap culture that glorifies promiscuity, drug dealers and the power of the gun.”
So now we have black culture of violence financed by the welfare system producing what are – by any measure – distorted values. One might think this needs to be addressed.
Not so. The President of the United States recently invited the gangster rapper Jay-Z to his inauguration. Jay-Z is the black poster boy for the value system that Juan Williams says is destroying the black community. Inviting him to the presidential inauguration is, by implication, an endorsement of the mindlessness characteristic of Jay-Z and his supporters.
But Obama is not a moralist. He is a politician who panders himself to the black vote and avoids criticizing the criminal culture that has enslaved his people ..

(Edited due to char count limits)
Last week a Birfoon requested a "credible source" for Poppos' reference to more than 90% support for background checks. I provided a link to a Juan Williams article on Fox.

I am sorry to inform you that Rouge and the rest of the Birfoon herd have declared Mr Williams to be a "Libtard" and therefore not only is he not credible, but we know that anything he posts is either wrong or a lie.

Location hidden

#152752 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

How to Make Black Powder
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...#!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a wealth of DIY destruction info
No, the internet is. I have no intention of making gunpowder. I own no black powder guns. And I own less than a thousand rounds of small arms ammo.

Ottawa

#152753 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now if you Google "Skybolt Crisis" you will turn up a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the cancellation of Skybolt. You see, the Libtards don't want We the People to know!!!
There is no Wiki article about the Skybolt Crisis but there is about the;
Nassau Agreement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Nassau Agreement, concluded on 22 December 1962, was a treaty negotiated between President John F. Kennedy for the United States and Prime Minister Harold Macmillan for the United Kingdom. The agreement enabled the UK Polaris programme.
[but if you read further down you may notice]
Skybolt Crisis
In late November 1962 the US first broached the topic of potentially canceling Skybolt. McNamara visited London in early December with the same message. These discussions were reported in the House of Commons by the Minister of Defence, Peter Thorneycroft, leading to a storm of protest.
<quoted text>
Several points here. The first is that way to many "educational sites" are bent left and Wiki, in this case, down played the Skybolt Crisis! Next, because of this most people in the U.S., to include most Conservatives, believe that WE (JFK) won the Cuban Missile Crisis when in fact we (JFK) lost!
And you Libtards will never admit that a Democrat president screwed up! And you will never admit when a Republican president does well.
Okay, have it your way.

What happened following the Skybolt crisis? Did we have a nuclear war? Did the USSR attack the west?

Did the removal of US missiles from Turkey provoke a war with the USSR?

What happened after the Cuban Missile crisis? Apart from the idiotic embargo which unbelievably prevails to this day, what victory can the USSR claim and how was the US defeated?

JFK won that confrontation. Face facts.

You wrote : "admit that a Democrat president screwed up!" Well, you still won't admit that Nixon, Reagan and GWB totally screwed up, and boy, did they! Yet, any democrat worth his salt will tell you that sending "advisors" to Vietnam was one of JFK's biggest mistakes, though in fairness, he did second-guess himself and was killed before pulling out. LBJ, a democrat, mistakenly perpetuated that war, and THAT was a booboo of major proportions. So yes, dems do screw up, they are human like everyone else.

Location hidden

#152754 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue : "Oh, and the result of this is we "miffed" the Brits!!!". Well, I'll bet Justice ha ha Dale and Communist un-American Lady were rejoicing seeing as, according to their latest posts, the US is still at war with England. They cited the threat from England as the main reason for stocking arms and ammunition;
Rogue : "But if you go to the Pea River War College, like I have". Ha ha, Pea River War College? THE world-famous Pea River War College? West Point's main rival? Ha ha. Please, Rogue, please.;
Rogue : "Oh, they won't let me in ". Roaring with laughter here now. They won't let me in. Ha ha. Well, they may not be West Point, but they sure know who to keep out.
I doubt more retired military personnel would be allowed in the West Point library. You would need a current secrete or higher security clearance and some one would need to fund the "update".
Like I have said before, I have been a COMSEC Custodian and had an account through Fort Huachuca, AZ and I dealt with the same key lists that the Walker brothers were selling to Russia! I have also had three Nuclear Surety assignments.
In Germany I needed special permission just to go to West Berlin and I was not allowed to go to places like Yugoslavia when most American military could go in the mid-1980s.
I could not go AWOL as it is called CWAL. An example, you do not show up to work on a Monday morning. It would not until 24 hours later you would be considered Absent WithOut Leave and another 30 days before you are listed as a Deserter before the FBI would start to look for you. But if my wife called my boss at nine PM on a Friday night and say I have not returned home, they would have to declare me CWOL, notify higher headquarters and the FBI. Yep, just because I had control of the same key list that the Walker Brothers were selling to the Soviets.

Ottawa

#152755 Apr 24, 2013
Reply to Nasrat post 152747 (characters were all taken up, no room for reply). It's on guns and refers by something written by a faux liberal, name of Juan Williams :

Written, as part of Williams's BS : "The single most important factor that has caused the political left to demand an end to private firearms ownership".

Can anyone here show us this provision in the bill?

Also written : "An occasional white maniac does not erase that."

Nonsense. ALL the mass kilings have been done by whites, from Columbine to Newtown. Guns were used.

Ottawa

#152756 Apr 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How to Make Black Powder
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...#!
<quoted text>
No, the internet is. I have no intention of making gunpowder. I own no black powder guns. And I own less than a thousand rounds of small arms ammo.
I don't need white or black or gray or blue or yellow gunpowder. Why? I own no gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bluestater 1,275,966
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min RACE 6,420
Ask Amy 8-30-15 22 min RACE 4
Who's responsible for Katrina? 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 2
News 2 dead, 10 wounded in shootings across the city... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 54,515
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 15 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages