BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
TrumpetCallofGod Online

Hastings, NE

#152634 Apr 23, 2013
Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: Because of this blood, which remains on your hands, because of all the multitudes of slain you have piled up in heaps, because of the evil works of your hands in where you have agreed together, to both do and allow them, to make them law... THUS SHALL I, IN LIKE MANNER, DO UNTO YOU! IN LIKE MANNER SHALL YOU RECEIVE AT MY HAND!
Lo, even double shall you receive at My hand, and double again, until there is no place found that is not laid waste, until every land is polluted by the stink of rotting corpses. Both man and beast shall lie down in death together!... They shall be as refuse upon the land!

I shall tear down your cities
And break apart all your dwelling places!...

I shall tear your leaders in pieces,
And pour out the blood of your mighty men upon the ground,
Until it reaches unto the neck!

Behold, all mighty and evil men shall be torn in pieces, with their limbs strewn about in the open fields and in the waste places!
Behold, the great army, the astonishing company, the assemblage of nations who have come together to fight against The Holy One of Israel, shall be broken in pieces without hand!... For strong is The Lord, and sharp is the sword which proceeds from His mouth!
Behold I, even I, The Lord of Hosts, shall scrape every last vestige of man and his inventions from the Earth at the last day!... For I am God, and the glory of My strength is revealed in My Holy One!

The glory of men must die!...

Declares The Lord of Hosts, The Only Creator!... The God of Israel!

Yes, I AM HE!... YaHuWaH!

Hurry now, those who hear!
Hurry now, those who know Me!...

Hurry, and kiss The Son!

Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,
All you who know My name!...

YahuShua-YaHuWaH!

TEXT HERE: http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152635 Apr 23, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
Ut oh, the Faux News is faking way to many of da peoples out.
RATINGS: FOX NUMBER ONE IN ALL CABLE, MSNBC COLLAPSES / by JOHN NOLTE 23 Apr 2013
In all of cable, not just cable news, Fox News was the most-watched channel throughout all of last week. During the Boston bombings and subsequent manhunt, the new "Most Trusted Name In News" averaged 2.874 million viewers during primetime, and 1.77 million in total day.
CNN came in a distant third with 1.985 million and 1.329 million respectively.
Because no one turns to left-wing talk radio when major news is breaking, MSNBC humiliated itself with a 19th place showing. Fewer than a million viewers tuned in in primetime, and fewer than 600,000 in total day.
This is not a small deal, either. Once upon a time CNN was America's news outlet when major news broke. Even as Fox has overtaken CNN in recent years, that dynamic would flip during major news events. Obviously, that is no longer the case.
CNN certainly didn't help their situation throughout last week as the network became a laughingstock over flubs both big and small.
MSNBC, obviously, is paying for a choice they made long ago to get out of the news business. Today the network is nothing more than left-wing talk radio with video and smug hosts, many of whom are starting to all look alike.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Now it's Nasrat. National rat? That'll do for now I guess. I suppose that is what a lack of self-respect and pride will do to someone. Many monikers required.

Foxnews.com is the only far-right tv channel, owned, lock, stock and barrel by crappy trashy Ruport Murdoch, he who intercepted phone calls of bereaved subway (tube)victims' families so he could splash tearjerkers on his now-defunct Globe, the worst and trashiest medium after foxnews.com . The National Enquirer is one of the top sellers in the land. Is that something to be proud of? NASCAR is one of the most popular TV and live attractions in the US. Is that not something you`d rather keep under wraps, not boast about? What does all this popularity prove? If you give a child a choce between a Big Mac and a healthy meal of vegetables, lean meat and fruit, what will he choose? What will Repubs, tea partyers and birthers choose, Fox or one of the good networks? We know the answer to that. As for aforementioned trash foxnews.com , I told you last month, being the only politically right-of-nazi network, it has more viewers, yes. But if you group all the other centre, centre-right and centre-left networks together, they beat foxnews.com . You have no idea what the true medium is, best to stifle yourself.

Ottawa

#152636 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, one's First Amendment Rights end just as soon as you offend a Libtard! I hope they sue the pants off of that school!
Student Suspended for Wearing NRA Shirt is Back in School
By Bobby Eberle April 23, 2013
The fight continues. That's what the father of a Logan County middle school in West Virginia is vowing after his son was arrested and suspended. Was the child caught cheating? Was he vandalizing school property? Was he fighting? Nope... none of the above. The student's "offense" was wearing an NRA shirt to school.
As reported by WOWK TV 13, the issue occurred late last week when the boy, Jared Marcum, wore an NRA shirt with the image of a gun on it. One of Jared's teachers told Jared he would have to take off the shirt, but Jared refused. He was then arrested and told not to come back to school the next day.
http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2013/04/23/stud...
They were wrong to charge the boy. They should`ve charged the father instead for letting his son wear a shirt with an obscene inscription on it, namely NRA.

Ottawa

#152637 Apr 23, 2013
TrumpetCallofGodOnline wrote:
Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: Because of this blood, which remains on your hands, because of all the multitudes of slain you have piled up in heaps, because of the evil works of your hands in where you have agreed together, to both do and allow them, to make them law... THUS SHALL I, IN LIKE MANNER, DO UNTO YOU! IN LIKE MANNER SHALL YOU RECEIVE AT MY HAND!
Lo, even double shall you receive at My hand, and double again, until there is no place found that is not laid waste, until every land is polluted by the stink of rotting corpses. Both man and beast shall lie down in death together!... They shall be as refuse upon the land!
I shall tear down your cities
And break apart all your dwelling places!...
I shall tear your leaders in pieces,
And pour out the blood of your mighty men upon the ground,
Until it reaches unto the neck!
Behold, all mighty and evil men shall be torn in pieces, with their limbs strewn about in the open fields and in the waste places!
Behold, the great army, the astonishing company, the assemblage of nations who have come together to fight against The Holy One of Israel, shall be broken in pieces without hand!... For strong is The Lord, and sharp is the sword which proceeds from His mouth!
Behold I, even I, The Lord of Hosts, shall scrape every last vestige of man and his inventions from the Earth at the last day!... For I am God, and the glory of My strength is revealed in My Holy One!
The glory of men must die!...
Declares The Lord of Hosts, The Only Creator!... The God of Israel!
Yes, I AM HE!... YaHuWaH!
Hurry, and kiss The Son!
Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,
All you who know My name!...
YahuShua-YaHuWaH!
TEXT HERE: http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
Did I read correctly?

~Yes, I AM HE!... YaHuWaH!

Hurry, and kiss The Son!

Hurry now, and kiss Me upon My face,~

All this kissing. Whoever wrote this HAD to be gay. And pedophile. The son?

Ottawa

#152638 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to make it a point to pick up an NRA shirt! I too would like to see them sue everyone involved. When these morons start having to pay through the nose for their stupid behavior, they'll stop. Ridiculous is an understatement.
NRA Shirt will match the obscene, vulgar and profane person that you are to a T. Wear it proudly.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152639 Apr 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
They were wrong to charge the boy. They should`ve charged the father instead for letting his son wear a shirt with an obscene inscription on it, namely NRA.
LMAO!!! You're a certified nutjob. Go hang with the other crones! squidlips

Ottawa

#152640 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
*is empty
~is empty~ as opposed to you who are full of it, as another model renders her vittles.

Ottawa

#152641 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Of course they do not show you how to assemble this bomb but I know which gunpowders work better. It is pistol gun powders which burn faster than rifle powders.
See how a pressure-cooker bomb works
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You see, you want all the powder to be burned before the bullet leaves the barrel. Pistols have short barrels compared to rifles. And a pressure cooker is like a short barreled handgun!
In black gunpowder, which are harder to get as they are Class-B Explosives) you would want to use FFFFG (Four-F) or FFFG (Three-F) compared to slower burning FFG or FG.
From Wiki: By the late 19th century manufacturing focused on standard grades of black powder from Fg used in large bore rifles and shotguns, through FFg (medium and smallbore arms such as muskets and fusils), FFFg (smallbore rifles and pistols), and FFFFg (extreme small bore, short pistols and most commonly for priming flintlocks).[89] A coarser grade for use in military artillery blanks was designated A-1. These grades were sorted on a system of screens with oversize retained on a mesh of 6 wires per inch, A-1 retained on 10 wires per inch, Fg retained on 14, FFg on 24, FFFg on 46, and FFFFg on 60. Fines designated FFFFFg were usually reprocessed to minimize explosive dust hazards.
Why are you doing this? Do you think, IF we need important (lol) information on gun powder, that we don`t know how to find it? t at the moment, I don`t feel the need to fabricate a bomb, any kind of bomb.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152642 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
In view of my following comment : "Reason for that is the Americans believed they had been spotted by the Japanese, either fishing boats or patrol planes, I forget. That is why they took off 12 hours ahead of schedule."
I have to wonder why you replied thus :
"Ah, for someone who is totally ignorant of military matter, that is an ignorant comment." ?????? How so?
I was just wondering if it was Japanese fishing boats or Japanese patrol aircraft that may have spotted the fleet. The "ignorant" comment you made shows you chose the wrong moment to somehow get even and impress your birther birfoon buffoon comrades. Strike three all in ONE swing, a record.
Tell you what, though, and you are too ignorant to know this, the fact that they had farther to fly, too much weight with uneeded gunners, machine guns and ammo in each plane, they had to parachute behind enemy lines where Japanese infantry were active, at the cost to the Chinese civilians of, some say, 50 to 125,000 slain by the barbaric Japanese for allegedly "aiding" and "comforting" the American crews. Bet you didn't know the Japanese had been brutally active for a number of years (5 yrs, 1937) before the Doolittle raid. You think because you drove helicopters, you know more about war history than anyone else? Dream on.
The Doolitlle raid was nonetheless one of the most formidable and gutsy acts of the Pacific war. Just taking off from the Hornet had been deemed impossible, even less so with fully-laden bombers and, at that time, no steam catapults. Incredible. Each crew member knew his chances of surviving were slim at best, with almost certain execution if captured, which is exactly what happened to 3 of them.
Well, every large fishing boat (small ship) has a radio and they picked up a radio signal from the ship. Oh, when you are 450 miles from land, you are not in a boat. You are in a ship. Sure it might have been a small ship, 100-150 long, but a ship none the less.
Yes, it was gutsy. But it was very calculated. You do know Col Doolittle obtained the first Doctoral degree from MIT of Aeronautics, don't you? And they had plenty of test on a runway, that allowed only 400 feet tank off space and without a head wind. The Hornet was capable of over 30 kts and between the natural wind and turning into the wind with an additional 30 kts, you don't need a catapult!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152643 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
NRA Shirt will match the obscene, vulgar and profane person that you are to a T. Wear it proudly.
Have you always been such a crybaby, Shirley? LMAO! squidscrotum

bytch, whine, moan! bytch, whine, moan! Too bad your whining has no effect!

Location hidden

#152644 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
But ACORN is not obscene? How about a hammer and sickle?
So you hate the NRA, what else is knew?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#152645 Apr 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>END OBAMA NOW! The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
www.Art2SuperPAC.com
Oh my now he is the AntiChrist!!!!!!!!!! Man you are truely are in need of mental help.

Location hidden

#152646 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, if you are so sharp on WWII aircraft carriers, what is a "hanger deck catapult?"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152647 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
~is empty~ as opposed to you who are full of it, as another model renders her vittles.
You poor SAP. Why not just fade away? squidlips
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152648 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"and the safe if empty"!
You should definitely take the word of the guy who cannot correctly spell "is."
Learn to Read

Camby, IN

#152649 Apr 23, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>END OBAMA NOW! The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
www.Art2SuperPAC.com
Blather on Dope. Blather on
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152650 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
To understand the second amendment, YOU need to get a brain tranplant. Was it not you, and don't deny it, that the revolutionaries of 1776, because of their armaments, defied the will of the people who, and they were majority, did not want to secede from England?. Last week you said that.
Second amendment : There is mention of a militia in there because the British remained a threat at that time. It made eminent sense. But today, are the Brits still a threat? Are they going to attack through Canada? Finally, please name the militia you and most gun members, 90% of adult Americans, belong to. C'mon.
The 2nd Amendment also says "well regulated" as in a strong regime of checks to insure people like Rogue, LRS, Kentucky Klown and American Lady cannot get anywhere close to the destructive weapons they desire.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152651 Apr 23, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties (including the former Republican governor) and the Index Data file and the birth notices i the Hawaii newspapers sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
And the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the PLACE of birth, not to the citizenship of the parents of a US-born citizen.
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152654 Apr 23, 2013
If It[obama] Makes You Happy

WHY the "hell" are you dwIdioTs so S-A-D ...

Ottawa

#152655 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, every large fishing boat (small ship) has a radio and they picked up a radio signal from the ship. Oh, when you are 450 miles from land, you are not in a boat. You are in a ship. Sure it might have been a small ship, 100-150 long, but a ship none the less.
Yes, it was gutsy. But it was very calculated. You do know Col Doolittle obtained the first Doctoral degree from MIT of Aeronautics, don't you? And they had plenty of test on a runway, that allowed only 400 feet tank off space and without a head wind. The Hornet was capable of over 30 kts and between the natural wind and turning into the wind with an additional 30 kts, you don't need a catapult!
The Japanese had equipped many of their fishing boats with radios, and that was easy enough, as Japan, a fishing nation with fish its main staple, had thousands of fishing boats and only had to equip one in 20. They'd go about their legitimate business, fishing, whilst reporting any "fishy" movements. Got that one?

And what's the reason for mentioning ship sizes? Irrelevant.

Finally, you incredibly wrote ""You don't need a catapult"" DOH, they obviously didn't, they flew off, but if you look at the original newsreel, you can see the bombers, almost every one of them, dip beneath the carrier's deck, almost touching the sea. It was close, and sea was, I believe, choppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Teaman 1,141,577
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min DrT 48,378
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 20 min Bilbo Alinsky 13
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 24 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
comparison 1 hr FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 1 hr The Author 2
Amy 11-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search