BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,961 - 133,980 of 177,365 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152580 Apr 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mr. Liars, jail, losing one's freedoms, is a deterrent for normal sane people.
Not for idiots such as yourself and Unamerican Lunch Lady, obviously.
Just more "conservatives" with violent tendencies.
Hmmmm, I did knot no any of the Occutards were Conservatives.
How come 6,700 Occutards were arrested between 2011 and 2012 yet only a half dozen people have been arrested at TEA Party events between 2009 and 2012?
Oh, if you want to see a case of Conservatives acting violently, here is an interesting video;

Location hidden

#152581 Apr 23, 2013
You see, that is why you Libtards want to disarm us Conservatives. You are afraid of an armed revolt!

Location hidden

#152582 Apr 23, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
Orly lost again today. LOL! What a surprise!! Keep up your great work Orly. Her brilliant legal mind will surely save America from the Usurper who lives in the White House. LOL!
Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama.
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister, leave this forum, I am afraid that the only people that post here are simply trolls that are trying to get a response out of people.
They really make real Conservatives look bad, most likely liberals pretending to be Conservatives because I don't know any Conservative that goes on this level of denial of insanity for something that has been settled.
You need to be fair, Yes she is a troll but she is one of your trolls!
Oh, are you a graduate of Menehune College too? My daughter graduated from there it 1977.

Location hidden

#152583 Apr 23, 2013
I wonder where Mayor Boombing Idiot was?

Death-Defying Window Washer Works Without Harness
11 hours ago, Broken News Daily
A video has surfaced of a window washer in Manhattan casually doing his job 10 stories up without a harness. The video, recorded from a nearby building, shows the unnamed window washer 100 feet off the ground. He cleans three windows and then coolly climbs back inside the building. What was this guy thinking??? Whoa.
http://screen.yahoo.com/death-defying-window-...

Location hidden

#152584 Apr 23, 2013
The real question is, did the city PAY the contractor? And I wonder if the reporter ever thought to ask that question?

Road Workers Mistakenly Paint Tiny Alley
4 days ago, Broken News Daily
Road workers in Swindon, England apparently didn't know how big cars were when they painted double yellow lines on an alleyway that is only three feet wide. The double yellow lines leave a pathway that’s only 13 inches wide in the 60-ft alley. That's barely wide enough for a bike, let alone to park a car!
http://screen.yahoo.com/road-workers-mistaken...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152585 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can not show us another Hawaiian BC that looks anything like Obama's. Hint, microfiche copy!!!
The original of Obama's birth certificate is neither on microfiche or on microfilm, it is still on paper in the DOH files, and it was that one that was photocopied onto security paper and the modern seal attached to make the official copy of the long-form birth certificate of Obama.

Although the long-form birth certificate is on security paper and has the seal attached and the BCs of the Nordyke Twins on WND's site uses the OLD photocopy technique of white on black, if you look closely the format and the manual typing is about the same.

In any case, the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties, and the public Index Data files and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the papers) all show that Obama was issued a Hawaii birth certificate in 1961, and the officials in Hawaii have repeatedly confirmed that the facts on Obama's birth certificate are exactly the same as what they sent to him.

I notice that you have not attempted to answer the question. Why not?

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now.

The question is: What are the chances of all three of them happening? Remember, all THREE of them have to happen. What are the chances of that?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152586 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know doodley squat about Clinton and the crap he's been involved in! Not a frickin' clue. Idiot. squidiot
Like Iran-Contra, coups in Chile, Central America, disastrous invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, torture, etc? Yup, damn Clinton.

Ottawa

#152587 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn dumbazzbastard! I laid it out for you 1, 2, 3 and you still can't get it straight. LMAO! squidiot
That you did. Foul-talking Trailer trash associating with two beautiful nurse girl friends and their famous award-winning doctor brother, suuuuure. You laid it out all right, in your horse-manure fertilized phantasmagoric shrivelled brain, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#152588 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't like the article, huh? Good! LMAO! squidiot
Well, we all know about those "messengers" who fabricate the news. Oh, tell us about that incendiary stuff at the JFK library.(Oh, how it must hurt to merely type JFK).

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#152589 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can not show us another Hawaiian BC that looks anything like Obama's. Hint, microfiche copy!!!
Sorry Rogue, but the state of Hawaii does not issue microfiche copies nor or they inclined to placate the birfoon any further.

This is the BC and if you believe it’s fake then they’re letting you know right up front they’re the ones who produced it. Of course as you’re already aware, the state of Hawaii could care less what an ignorant birfoon believes or what the birfoon considers as proof.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...

Ottawa

#152590 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Domestic ownership of guns? You're correct, that is another matter. One which you have NO voice in! LMAO! Be prepared, Canada will have more of the same in the not too distant future. squidiot
Be prepared? Can't you read? I said no country was immune to terrorism. DOH.

True, I have no voice in US gun ownership, but an opinion, yes. As to "being prepared", this is where we differ. When mass shootings occur such as Columbine or Newstown, I DO NOT cheer because it happened in the US and shout "your turn, that'll show ya". No, I feel for the victims and their close ones, and hope it'll never happen again. On the other hand, should amass killingor terrorist bombing happen here in Canada, well, here's basically what you'd say : "Okay, squid, your turn, how'd you like it? Serves you right". That, crappy trailer trash, is the difference between you and me. I don't likeà violence or anyone getting killed or hurt, ANYWHERE, whether it be in the US, Canada, Europe, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia, ANYWHERE. A life is a life.

Ottawa

#152591 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
Splash 1.........Splash 2.........Splash 3! The flappers are bugging out and heading home with their tails between their legs! Silly flappers, go eat your Trix. LMAO!
You asked me earlier on to quote anything you said about "winnng", right? How do you interpret your above post?

And just the mere fact that you think you have the upper hand is so ludicrous, so phantasmagoric, so incredible, Ripley's Believe it or not or Guiness of World Records would hot accept your claim. Poor loser. keep thinking that if it comforts you in your padded cell and oftentimes trashy trailer.

Ottawa

#152592 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They taught me how to spell "they"! squidiot
Petty little slug going after typos. Sooooo typical, as he who has such a hard time with "its' "it's", "things" and "thing"s and so forth, so many, yet so little intelligence.

And, speaking of, punctuation is still not your strong point,(pun intended) now is it? Here is how you should have written your sentence. Please observe :

They taught me how to spell "they", squidiot.(note removal of "!", addition of comma and period).

But what you probably meant to convey was :

They taught me how to spell "they"! Squidiot.(note retention of "!", "S" in squidiot is upper key and period added.

Got it?

Ottawa

#152593 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you. Enjoy.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/tr...
More trailer camp BREAKING NEWS from the slug via world-proclaimed www.foxnews.com . Why can you not stop being a fool, a farce, a birfoon buffoon birther? Is it some kind of disease? Is it contagious? Because if it is, it sure is cathing on, what with Rogue, Communist Lady, KFC GB, Frank etc locked in the throes of it.

Ottawa

#152594 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you, like Poopo, think Fox News is evil simply because they will cover an issue that the Lamestream Media ignore.
Another example is Fox News was evil for not covering Obama's award ceremony in Israel but instead covering the murder trial of Dr. Gosnell!
Yep, you and Poopo think the the murder of perhaps over 200 babies is less important than Der Fearless Leader.
Please indicate where I or anyone else wrote that Foxnews.com was evil. Do it now please or just say you erred. It's easy, no problem, why, I even did it myself yesterday and two days before that. I had done like you. Instead of writing "I think that" or "I believe that" or "I guess that", I stated a fact that was unfounded. You just did. Now be honest, emulate me.

Ottawa

#152595 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even though this is great, there are several errors. One, the B-model B-25 never had a tail gun! The A-model did but the B, C and D-models did not. But they did have a dorsal turret which had been removed to save weight so they could add a 75 gallon fuel tank at the same location.
Next, all of them did not carry four 500 pound bombs. Jimmy Doolittle's plane carried incendiaries (more on this later).
Next, they did not take off a day early. They took of 12 hours early. They were to take off as it got dark and attack first thing in the morning and be able to land in China during daylight hours.
The purpose of the incendiaries was for Doolittle's plane to mark Tokio in the early morning hours.
Jonna Doolittle Hoppes "Jimmy Doolittle Raid" presentation at Historic Flig...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fgt8PMoRGG8XX
But she is correct in that most people are clueless about military matters. And the movie about Pearl Harbor was by written for people who were clueless.
Oh, I was stationed at Wheeler AFB in the mid-1070s and most of the hangars were the original Pre-WWII hangers most of them had major repairs. The concrete on the ramp still had bomb burst scars.
In Germany, my office was in a WWII German hangar. Finthen Flugplatz (flying place) was a night fighter base we did not know existed and was never attacked. My actual office was in the attached parachute hangar which was about 24 by 24 feet and three stories, the top two blocked off by a false ceiling as there were no stairs.
Rogue : "They took of 12 hours early. They were to take off as it got dark and attack first thing in the morning and be able to land in China during daylight hours." Reason for that is the Americans believed they had been spotted by the Japanese, either fishing boats or patrol planes, I forget. That is why they took off 12 hours ahead of schedule.

Ottawa

#152596 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You see, that is why you Libtards want to disarm us Conservatives. You are afraid of an armed revolt!
Well, sounds like the perfect reason to me. Disarm the fools, idiots and Un-American,anti-American traitors who would defile the Constitution.

But Rogue, am being hyperbolic for a reason. There are very few such people like you, thank heavens.

Ottawa

#152597 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder where Mayor Boombing Idiot was?
Death-Defying Window Washer Works Without Harness
11 hours ago, Broken News Daily
A video has surfaced of a window washer in Manhattan casually doing his job 10 stories up without a harness. The video, recorded from a nearby building, shows the unnamed window washer 100 feet off the ground. He cleans three windows and then coolly climbs back inside the building. What was this guy thinking??? Whoa.
http://screen.yahoo.com/death-defying-window-...
No doubt a democrat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152599 Apr 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Iran-Contra, coups in Chile, Central America, disastrous invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, torture, etc? Yup, damn Clinton.
Nope! None of the above. Yup, you're still an idiot. Poor SAP. squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152600 Apr 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know about those "messengers" who fabricate the news. Oh, tell us about that incendiary stuff at the JFK library.(Oh, how it must hurt to merely type JFK).
Too bad you didn't keep up, huh? squidboy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,100,046
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min David Morrison 97,928
Abby 8-29 26 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 33 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 34 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 68,364
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs