BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152594 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you, like Poopo, think Fox News is evil simply because they will cover an issue that the Lamestream Media ignore.
Another example is Fox News was evil for not covering Obama's award ceremony in Israel but instead covering the murder trial of Dr. Gosnell!
Yep, you and Poopo think the the murder of perhaps over 200 babies is less important than Der Fearless Leader.
Please indicate where I or anyone else wrote that Foxnews.com was evil. Do it now please or just say you erred. It's easy, no problem, why, I even did it myself yesterday and two days before that. I had done like you. Instead of writing "I think that" or "I believe that" or "I guess that", I stated a fact that was unfounded. You just did. Now be honest, emulate me.

Ottawa

#152595 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even though this is great, there are several errors. One, the B-model B-25 never had a tail gun! The A-model did but the B, C and D-models did not. But they did have a dorsal turret which had been removed to save weight so they could add a 75 gallon fuel tank at the same location.
Next, all of them did not carry four 500 pound bombs. Jimmy Doolittle's plane carried incendiaries (more on this later).
Next, they did not take off a day early. They took of 12 hours early. They were to take off as it got dark and attack first thing in the morning and be able to land in China during daylight hours.
The purpose of the incendiaries was for Doolittle's plane to mark Tokio in the early morning hours.
Jonna Doolittle Hoppes "Jimmy Doolittle Raid" presentation at Historic Flig...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fgt8PMoRGG8XX
But she is correct in that most people are clueless about military matters. And the movie about Pearl Harbor was by written for people who were clueless.
Oh, I was stationed at Wheeler AFB in the mid-1070s and most of the hangars were the original Pre-WWII hangers most of them had major repairs. The concrete on the ramp still had bomb burst scars.
In Germany, my office was in a WWII German hangar. Finthen Flugplatz (flying place) was a night fighter base we did not know existed and was never attacked. My actual office was in the attached parachute hangar which was about 24 by 24 feet and three stories, the top two blocked off by a false ceiling as there were no stairs.
Rogue : "They took of 12 hours early. They were to take off as it got dark and attack first thing in the morning and be able to land in China during daylight hours." Reason for that is the Americans believed they had been spotted by the Japanese, either fishing boats or patrol planes, I forget. That is why they took off 12 hours ahead of schedule.

Ottawa

#152596 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You see, that is why you Libtards want to disarm us Conservatives. You are afraid of an armed revolt!
Well, sounds like the perfect reason to me. Disarm the fools, idiots and Un-American,anti-American traitors who would defile the Constitution.

But Rogue, am being hyperbolic for a reason. There are very few such people like you, thank heavens.

Ottawa

#152597 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder where Mayor Boombing Idiot was?
Death-Defying Window Washer Works Without Harness
11 hours ago, Broken News Daily
A video has surfaced of a window washer in Manhattan casually doing his job 10 stories up without a harness. The video, recorded from a nearby building, shows the unnamed window washer 100 feet off the ground. He cleans three windows and then coolly climbs back inside the building. What was this guy thinking??? Whoa.
http://screen.yahoo.com/death-defying-window-...
No doubt a democrat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152599 Apr 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Iran-Contra, coups in Chile, Central America, disastrous invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, torture, etc? Yup, damn Clinton.
Nope! None of the above. Yup, you're still an idiot. Poor SAP. squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152600 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, we all know about those "messengers" who fabricate the news. Oh, tell us about that incendiary stuff at the JFK library.(Oh, how it must hurt to merely type JFK).
Too bad you didn't keep up, huh? squidboy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152601 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Be prepared? Can't you read? I said no country was immune to terrorism. DOH.
True, I have no voice in US gun ownership, but an opinion, yes. As to "being prepared", this is where we differ. When mass shootings occur such as Columbine or Newstown, I DO NOT cheer because it happened in the US and shout "your turn, that'll show ya". No, I feel for the victims and their close ones, and hope it'll never happen again. On the other hand, should amass killingor terrorist bombing happen here in Canada, well, here's basically what you'd say : "Okay, squid, your turn, how'd you like it? Serves you right". That, crappy trailer trash, is the difference between you and me. I don't likeŕ violence or anyone getting killed or hurt, ANYWHERE, whether it be in the US, Canada, Europe, Afghanistan, Iraq, Russia, ANYWHERE. A life is a life.
Give us all a break, jackfish! You sympathize with these terrorists. Hell, you probably donate to their cause on a monthly basis. squidlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152602 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
More trailer camp BREAKING NEWS from the slug via world-proclaimed www.foxnews.com . Why can you not stop being a fool, a farce, a birfoon buffoon birther? Is it some kind of disease? Is it contagious? Because if it is, it sure is cathing on, what with Rogue, Communist Lady, KFC GB, Frank etc locked in the throes of it.
So, you've been posting the same, word for word garbage for how many YEARS now? squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152603 Apr 23, 2013

Ottawa

#152604 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you've been posting the same, word for word garbage for how many YEARS now? squidiot
Only to confirm what a poor loser you are. How it must suck, well, let's skip the obvious and just write : how it must suck to be you. Period.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152605 Apr 23, 2013
Now this is sad. What next? Ban nails and ball bearings? I have never made a bomb and do not intend to but I have enough knowledge to do so without going on the internet.
Now I am not going to tell you all I know but give us a break! Stop overreacting!!!

Williams-Sonoma Pulls Pressure Cookers Off Shelves in Massachusetts
Following the Boston Marathon bombing last Monday in which pressure cookers were used for the explosion, the cookware giant has decided to temporarily stop selling the items in their Massachusetts stores.
By Robert Rosen Email the author April 22, 2013
http://dedham.patch.com/articles/williams-son...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152606 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Only to confirm what a poor loser you are. How it must suck, well, let's skip the obvious and just write : how it must suck to be you. Period.
Yep, word for word! LMAO! squidlips Poor SAP!

Ottawa

#152607 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
Yeah, and the photo says it all, guy in a wheelchair ...never mind. And instead of saying, "well, this is pretty awful stuff, maybe we should try to do something about it, a charity drive, appeal to the Latino community, realise that there are those more unfortunate than us, etc." No, you jubilate, you are happy, you click your heels that sick people are being driven out into the streets, or back to their country's misery. How about those homeless patients , US citizens, yes, Americans, being tranported from for-profit hospitals and abandoned, some on stretchers, at soup kitchens' or refuges' doors? Are you clicking your heels over that also? Your own people?

Christianity, which you foist on others, and which you espouse, teaches precisely the opposite of what you believe and shout. Intolorence, uncharitable demeanour and just plain nasty.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152608 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now this is sad. What next? Ban nails and ball bearings? I have never made a bomb and do not intend to but I have enough knowledge to do so without going on the internet.
Now I am not going to tell you all I know but give us a break! Stop overreacting!!!
Williams-Sonoma Pulls Pressure Cookers Off Shelves in Massachusetts
Following the Boston Marathon bombing last Monday in which pressure cookers were used for the explosion, the cookware giant has decided to temporarily stop selling the items in their Massachusetts stores.
By Robert Rosen Email the author April 22, 2013
http://dedham.patch.com/articles/williams-son...
I like this idea for the Northeast U.S. That's where the majority of nuts are. Send them bread and water only!

Ottawa

#152609 Apr 23, 2013
Corr of typo : intolerance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152610 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, and the photo says it all, guy in a wheelchair ...never mind. And instead of saying, "well, this is pretty awful stuff, maybe we should try to do something about it, a charity drive, appeal to the Latino community, realise that there are those more unfortunate than us, etc." No, you jubilate, you are happy, you click your heels that sick people are being driven out into the streets, or back to their country's misery. How about those homeless patients , US citizens, yes, Americans, being tranported from for-profit hospitals and abandoned, some on stretchers, at soup kitchens' or refuges' doors? Are you clicking your heels over that also? Your own people?
Christianity, which you foist on others, and which you espouse, teaches precisely the opposite of what you believe and shout. Intolorence, uncharitable demeanour and just plain nasty.
jackfish, you really are stupid. I put American citizens before a bunch of illegals here to mooch! We can't care for our own as it is. So, in that case, yes.....GOOD! You're a very twisted individual and understand very little. squidlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152611 Apr 23, 2013
Are you cleaning house, Shirley? LMAO!

Ottawa

#152612 Apr 23, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, you really are stupid. I put American citizens before a bunch of illegals here to mooch! We can't care for our own as it is. So, in that case, yes.....GOOD! You're a very twisted individual and understand very little. squidlips
If caring about human beings, foreign or domestic, legal or illegal makes me a twisted individual, then I accept that appellation and wear it proudly. I just wish I could do something worthwhile about it.

Incidentally, crud, those people being returned to soup kitchens and homeless shelters are Americans. There was quite a broohaha about it when it happened a couple years ago. Not illegal immigrants, crud, Americans, real Americans. Your Christian values are exactly what Jesus preached, right? I'll never forget the Christmas hymns you plied us with last December. What a mound of sh*t covered with freshly-fallen snow you are. To paraphrase Rogue, you're a "flaming hypocrite" (Rogue tm reg'd) and not deserving of American citizenship and all it entails.

Location hidden

#152613 Apr 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rogue, but the state of Hawaii does not issue microfiche copies nor or they inclined to placate the birfoon any further.
This is the BC and if you believe it’s fake then they’re letting you know right up front they’re the ones who produced it. Of course as you’re already aware, the state of Hawaii could care less what an ignorant birfoon believes or what the birfoon considers as proof.
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...
Ah, but it is far easier to make a positive copy of a microfiche than to make a totally new document! I still have my Army personnel records on microfiche. Now I use to be able to go to a library and make a copy right there. I don't know it libraries still have that capacity but I have in the past done it and you get a real copy of a a real document!
Again, NO ONE from Hawaii has any BC that looks like Obama's!!!
Oh, while you are still here, do you care to comment on why you think Fox News was wrong to not cover Obama's award ceremony in Israel last week and why the Lame Stream Media is not wrong for NOT carrying the murder trial of Dr. Gosnell?

Location hidden

#152614 Apr 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you, like Poopo, think Fox News is evil simply because they will cover an issue that the Lamestream Media ignore.
Another example is Fox News was evil for not covering Obama's award ceremony in Israel but instead covering the murder trial of Dr. Gosnell!
Yep, you and Poopo think the the murder of perhaps over 200 babies is less important than Der Fearless Leader.
<quoted text>
Please indicate where I or anyone else wrote that Foxnews.com was evil. Do it now please or just say you erred. It's easy, no problem, why, I even did it myself yesterday and two days before that. I had done like you. Instead of writing "I think that" or "I believe that" or "I guess that", I stated a fact that was unfounded. You just did. Now be honest, emulate me.
Stop your quibbling like a four year old caught with your hand in the cooky jar. You know exactly what I am talking about. Most of you Libytards bash Fox News over stupid stuff but will not hold the LSM accountable for anything.
Did you see Tom Blather's comments equating our drone attacks in Afghanistan and Pakistan with the Boston Marathon bombings?
Bill O'Reilly Tears Apart Tom Brokaw For Comparing Terror And Drones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 6 min Tim 146
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Teaman 1,156,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Mothra 49,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMare 51,296
Word (Dec '08) 26 min Breezy _Soul 4,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,327
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]