BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152549 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I was QUOTING
the
saying
u
DAMN nitwit!
The "head of HOUSEHOLD ... THEN!
I am a "woman"
AND
the HEAD of my HOUSEHOLD!
NO TRESPASSING!
Got THAT??????
Trespassers WILL be SHOT on site!
I do NOT call 911 ...
I just can't quit laughing at jackfish's ignorance!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152550 Apr 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there a Ronald Reagan airport? Why not a Clinton airport? He was twice the man and intellect that Reagan could even dream of being. And that newspaper you cite, hmmm, well, yes, "kill the messenger" because as McLuhan would say, "the medium is the message". In this case, trash. Look it up before you reply.
You don't know doodley squat about Clinton and the crap he's been involved in! Not a frickin' clue. Idiot. squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152551 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
AL : "who "tied" ur shoes for u this morning ...???" And who tied your straight jacket tonight? One of LRS's beautiful nurse girl friends or the world-famous famous surgeon and almost brother-in-law? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Damn dumbazzbastard! I laid it out for you 1, 2, 3 and you still can't get it straight. LMAO! squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152552 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
the mena one is CIA - DRUG connected to Clinton!
When governor!
Do you THINK it stopped!
HELL NO!
The clintons have MORE skeletons in their "closet"
than
the BIG 0 ...
Yep. All documented too. The Clampetts are as dirty as you can get. Fact.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152553 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you're an even bigger idiot than I imagined if you think you can just shoot a trespasser.
Wow. Just wow.
That would be up to the owner. His interpretation of "A man's home is his castle" would determine the outcome, no? LMAO! squidlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152554 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree, www.foxnews.com/politics is pathetic, and BTW so are you.
Didn't like the article, huh? Good! LMAO! squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152555 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you're quite dumb if you think you can simply shoot a trespasser.
You'd face both civil and criminal charges and be convicted.
Dumb. Plain dumb.
How is that going to stop one from shooting a trespasser? The fact that one may face charges can't prevent one from pulling the trigger. Ya gotta know who you're dealing with shytforbrains. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152556 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Just how dense are you anyhow? Who was talking terrorists? Columbine, Newtown, etc and more etcs were the work of international AlQaeda-type terrorists? Look at Newtown, you twerp. That poor sap was a terorist? His stupid mother, maybe, but she didn't know she was.
I know about our two busted terrorists. And unlike you I'm not gonna blame our conservative govt which I don't happen to like because we have terrorists. Let's hope we all remain vigilant, is all, as no country is immune.
But when we talk about domestic ownership of guns, that is another matter.
Domestic ownership of guns? You're correct, that is another matter. One which you have NO voice in! LMAO! Be prepared, Canada will have more of the same in the not too distant future. squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152557 Apr 22, 2013
Splash 1.........Splash 2.........Splash 3! The flappers are bugging out and heading home with their tails between their legs! Silly flappers, go eat your Trix. LMAO!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152560 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that going to stop one from shooting a trespasser? The fact that one may face charges can't prevent one from pulling the trigger. Ya gotta know who you're dealing with shytforbrains. LMAO!
Yes, Mr. Liars, jail, losing one's freedoms, is a deterrent for normal sane people.

Not for idiots such as yourself and Unamerican Lunch Lady, obviously.

Just more "conservatives" with violent tendencies.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152561 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u
WILLING
to
TAKE that CHANCE
with ya LIFE ...???
huh?
What good would ME going to COURT...
do you ...
AFTER you are gone ???
TRY me ...
Proof yet again that birfoons have a proclivity for violence. When you were getting your degree from Cracker Jack College did the not teach you about theories of punishment?

Probably not if you don't understand.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152562 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mr. Liars, jail, losing one's freedoms, is a deterrent for normal sane people.
Not for idiots such as yourself and Unamerican Lunch Lady, obviously.
Just more "conservatives" with violent tendencies.
Just pointing out what is obvious. Many, like you, are oblivious to the obvious! Just helping ya out. LMAO! mrs. squidlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152563 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof yet again that birfoons have a proclivity for violence. When you were getting your degree from Cracker Jack College did the not teach you about theories of punishment?
Probably not if you don't understand.
They taught me how to spell "they"! squidiot
American Lady

Chicago, IL

#152565 Apr 22, 2013
YOU will learn
eye type
Words ON teh screen

Nonsense....
Me talk internets

Oooo

the AMERICA
GOD bless
patriot me thanks

MY words

I write beautiful sentence
stucture courtesy of THE
southern edumacation system

;o

:-(

dot dot dot dot

Night night
I type

My ramblings make no sense
BECAUSE
my BRAIN is too DENSE

Patriot warriors unite
for the GOOD birfoon fight
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#152566 Apr 22, 2013
Orly lost again today. LOL! What a surprise!! Keep up your great work Orly. Her brilliant legal mind will surely save America from the Usurper who lives in the White House. LOL!

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152568 Apr 23, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
Orly lost again today. LOL! What a surprise!! Keep up your great work Orly. Her brilliant legal mind will surely save America from the Usurper who lives in the White House. LOL!
Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama.
Just for you. Enjoy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/tr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152569 Apr 23, 2013
Former African-American president of the Brooklyn Borough Percy Sutton attest to the fact that Obama’s Harvard education was paid for by Prince Al Waleed of Saudi Arabia. Demand from the U.S. government disclosure, who paid for the education and living expenses of Boston marathon bombers, who gave money to their parents

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

THIS is the TYPE of influence John Jay was AFRAID of when he WANTED a ...

NATURAL BORN citizen ...

for President of The United States!

GET IT YET?

hell no...
libTARDS do NOT have the "brain cells" LEFT to do THAT!

Burnt out from too much LSD ...
and
deliberate dumbing DOWN of America!

~-~

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152571 Apr 23, 2013
One of my brothers brought up a good point about gun control. Instead of doing a background check, have them do a drug test!
&fe ature=youtu.be

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152572 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree, www.foxnews.com/politics is pathetic, and BTW so are you.
Yes, and you, like Poopo, think Fox News is evil simply because they will cover an issue that the Lamestream Media ignore.
Another example is Fox News was evil for not covering Obama's award ceremony in Israel but instead covering the murder trial of Dr. Gosnell!
Yep, you and Poopo think the the murder of perhaps over 200 babies is less important than Der Fearless Leader.
Be Fair

Wahiawa, HI

#152573 Apr 23, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
Sister, leave this forum, I am afraid that the only people that post here are simply trolls that are trying to get a response out of people.

They really make real Conservatives look bad, most likely liberals pretending to be Conservatives because I don't know any Conservative that goes on this level of denial of insanity for something that has been settled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 14 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 36 min GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web