BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
133,901 - 133,920 of 177,245 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No - I'm sure Dale had spent at least as much time researching that as he has reading the Constitution
LMAO!!! Learned that long ago, you shouldn't drink beer with your pet mice, killed'em all!
Y'all keep drinking that kool-aide it will kill you! Then what will we have to play with.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE do "u"
THINK
that concept"
came FROM dipstick ...???
HIStory ... you know "legislature!"
Unamerican Lunch Lady, I cannot possibly be any more clear and concise than to tell you the castle doctrine has nothing --literally nothing-- to do with what idiot birfoons write on the internet.

You're a boor and bore.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Puss boy gonna run home to mom again?
Agitated lil one? LMAO! squidlips
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Toronto Police Force.
The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So you all want to be cops, huh?"
The blondes all nodded.
The detective got up, opened a file drawer, and pulled out a folder. Sitting back down, he opened it, pulled out a picture, and said, "To be a detective, you have to be able to detect.
You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities like scars and so forth."
So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds.
"Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"
The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did, he has only one eye!"
The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture! It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!"
The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.
The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back, and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"
"Yes! He only has one ear!"
The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear! You're excused too!"
The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.
The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but...."
He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"
The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses."
The detective frowned, took another look at the picture, and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.
He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"
The blonde rolled her eyes and said,
"Well, Hellooooooooooooo! With only one eye and one ear,...he certainly can't wear glasses."
LOVE IT :)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Agitated lil one? LMAO! squidlips
Just laughing at puss boy. Again
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be linguistically challenged, huh?
Since when did writing about what MAY happen become inciting anyone to do anything, MORONIC QUEER?
"Or until 1776 commences once again!
I think the time grows nearer as we post. "
We shouldn't expect too much from the dirt clods. I'm convinced he was confused after your first sentence. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just laughing at puss boy. Again
Looking in the mirror, huh? LMAO! squidlips
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Toronto Police Force.
The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So you all want to be cops, huh?"
The blondes all nodded.
"Well, Hellooooooooooooo! With only one eye and one ear,...he certainly can't wear glasses."
The "aptitude" of libTARDS on here!
and America is FILLED with IT!

The deliberate dumbing DOWN of America!

has "worked"

As can be ...
SEEN ...
ON this/these board(s)!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

How sorry! Pathetic!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/tr...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LEROY OF DETROIT

In a Detroit church one Sunday morning, a preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs" who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher asked, "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one finger of one hand in Leroy's ear, placed his other hand on top of Leroy's head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed. He prayed a "blue streak" for Leroy, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy answered, " I don't know. It ain't 'til Thursday."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, after the 9/11 attacks you Libtrads railed at the Bush administration letting Saudis leave the country but now you are ... http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c... (crickets playing Twilight Zone theme).
TheBlaze Exclusive: Congressional sources confirm Saudi national was to be deported for security related grounds
Monday, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM EDT
This story is being updated
Monday on radio, Glenn Beck revealed further details about the Saudi national who was the first suspect in the Boston marathon bombing. Despite denials from Janet Napolitano and officials from the U.S. Immigrations and Customs (ICE) that a Saudi national was taken into custody in connection to the Boston marathon bombing, several sources have confirmed that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was set to be deported for proven terrorist activity.
According to two FBI sources, Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was taken “into custody” Monday April 15th at a Boston after he was injured in the blast.
Shortly after John Kerry’s meeting with Saud, the FBI started to backtrack Al-Harbi’s status in connection to the Boston Marathon Bombing. First, he was alleged to be a suspect, then a person of interest, then a witness, then a victim of the bombing. Now that two suspects, the Tsarnaev brothers, have been killed or taken into custody, Al-Harbi seems to be completely ignored.
On Wednesday April 17th at 5:35pm ET, the event file on Al-Harbi was altered and the order to deport was rescinded.
Glenn said that there are only two people who could order the change. The Director of the NCTC after getting everybody in the agency to sign off, or somebody in the highest levels of the State Department. Glenn said TheBlaze has been unable to identify who made the alteration.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c...
Yeah, over 200 Saudis flew out as compared to one. Keep matching those numbers, Rogue, like the 0-202.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I
"am"
a
woman!
AN "American Lady"
pissed OFF at the WAY my country is going DOWN the DRAIN!
BUT "I" have FOUGHT many men!
and WON!
Wanna TRY me?
Ha, on the police officer coming to your door, you mentioned a "man's home", sloopy, aka partriot what a joke warrior. Careful, not the first time you give yourself away, boy.

Try you? Physically? Is that all birthers can do? You stuff "em, they have no intelligent reply, it's one of two things : 1) ad hominem and vulgar behaviour or b) threats. I see, still no sedative or straight jacket.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, I got a copy of my short form in 1985, to get a passport, and it is still in the same envelope I got it in yet mine has three fold marks while Obama's did not have ANY fold marks (in the first jpg image posting).
Mine has a multi-colored seal which is clearly visable (sure, if I photocopied it the multi-color would probably not copy correctly) while Obama's had no discernible seal!
Everything is strange to the birfoon when it concerns the president Rogue and you and I both are old enough to know it has nothing to do with folds on a birth certificate. Even suggesting such an idiotic notion as folds is now and always has been one of the stupidest arguments in the birfoon’s assault on this president’s integrity.

My short form came in an envelope sized specifically for the BC so it obviously had no folds and I assume so did millions of other American citizens. To get a passport my BC (along with application) was sent to the state dept (by the post office) and returned to my home in an envelope sized for the package. Still no folds. When scanned my BC shows no sign of a seal, fold or anything else and what’s more it was hand typed, not computer generated. And if you got yours in 85 it was either typed or photo copied as well.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I
"am"
a
woman!
AN "American Lady"
pissed OFF at the WAY my country is going DOWN the DRAIN!
BUT "I" have FOUGHT many men!
and WON!
Wanna TRY me?
You are neither an American nor a woman. You're a communist dude.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When are you going to drop by and visit the boys and I? We've been waiting for months now. squidwart
Another threat. Hey, strange, American er hmm communist lady is on at the same time, and also issues physical threats. Go figure.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have much to work with. LMAO!!!
That's twice in a week that I agree with you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are neither an American nor a woman. You're a communist dude.
And you're not a dude. You're a woman. Ohhhhhh! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another threat. Hey, strange, American er hmm communist lady is on at the same time, and also issues physical threats. Go figure.
You'd soil yourself if someone "actually" threatened you! LMAO! pucker up squidlips

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa! Too damn bad boy! We shall keep our guns and our laws the way they are. HaHaHa! squidlube
And continue the Columbines and Newtowns etc and more. Okay. They hardly to that anywhere else. Now, why is that, I wonder?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ha, on the police officer coming to your door, you mentioned a "man's home", sloopy, aka partriot what a joke warrior. Careful, not the first time you give yourself away, boy.
Try you? Physically? Is that all birthers can do? You stuff "em, they have no intelligent reply, it's one of two things : 1) ad hominem and vulgar behaviour or b) threats. I see, still no sedative or straight jacket.
I was QUOTING
the
saying

u
DAMN nitwit!

The "head of HOUSEHOLD ... THEN!

I am a "woman"
AND
the HEAD of my HOUSEHOLD!

NO TRESPASSING!

Got THAT??????

Trespassers WILL be SHOT on site!

I do NOT call 911 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,261
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,098,960
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,333
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min I Own You Now 49,369
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 97,894
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr john smith 6
Abby 8-27 1 hr Shari23 9
Amy 8-26 3 hr Stina2 26

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••