BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152498 Apr 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Permission is having a warrant, you ignorant communist. So you'd blow up a legitimate police officer with a legitimate warrant? You're a man disguised as a woman, aka Sloopy and Patriot ha ha warrior. My god, the scum of your country who likes to wear women's clothes and particularly underwear. I can just picture the tong, OMG, rendering my dinner.
More of the true jackfish coming out! LMAO!!! squidpanties
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152499 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Invited you a month ago Romper. You're the one who slithered off.(And the wuss needs his 17 cousins behind him as he stomps out his empty threats)
Nuuuu, nuuuu, nuuuu, you wanted to take me to a bar. I wasn't coming up for a drink! squidlips

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152500 Apr 22, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!"
This IS refutation:
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obamaís relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----ódespite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obamaís mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the womanís father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now
What are the chances of all three of them happening?
As is this:
Some things that show that Obama was born in Hawaii:
1. Obama's two official birth certificates, with the state seals on them.(The official physical copy of the long-form birth certificate was handed around in the White House press room, and one reporter said that she had felt the seal and took a photo of the document. http://turningthescale.net &#8203;/?p=541) The image of the edge of the raised seal is faintly visible in this photo:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other...
2. The confirmation of the facts on the two birth certificates (short form and long form)----that Obama was born in Hawaii---by THREE Republican officials in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor, who is a friend of Sarah Palinís) and several Democrats, and by the public Index Data file. The acceptance of the written confirmation of the facts on Obamaís birth certificate by the conservative secretary of state of Arizona.
5. The teacher, who recalls being told of Obama's birth in Hawaii in Kapiolani Hospital in 1961 and writing home about it (about the birth to a woman named Stanley to her father, also named Stanley).
6. Obama's Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that he was BORN IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview (Hartford Courant) that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.
7. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and there is no evidence that Obama's relatives had the equivalent of $10,000 in 2013 dollars to send Obama's mother at risk of stillbirth to a foreign country---when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
You still have not shown me one other Hawaiian birth certificate that looks anything like the one Obama posted on the internet. The only copies are negative copies of microfiche.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152501 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Blown Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pJgoHgpsb9IXX
A Man's HOME
IS
"his" Castle!
Even the "aut-hor-i-ties"
AREN't ALLOWED IN
without PERMISSION!
Sine the BEGINNING of TIME!
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you think you're referring to the castle doctrine, which has nothing at all to do with people saying violent and stupid things online and being rightly investigated for it.

Moreover, you have no idea what you're talking about at all.

Which is why you're a nutbar birfoon.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152502 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post my post where I have incited anyone to commit violence, SHEEPLE!
You know forward looking Americas current situation is not inciting anyone to commit violence, SHEEPLE!
Louisville is not that big and I'm very easy to find.
When can I expect them, MORON?
LOL, Kentucky Birfoon becomes a little more unhinged with each passing day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152503 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Kentucky Birfoon becomes a little more unhinged with each passing day.
And Barfer Girks continues to soil himself. squidwaste
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#152504 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>WHY haven't "u" went to VISIT him ... then ...???

S~K~E~E~R~E~D ....

:)
Why would I want to go to Sleezeport? Lil boy Romper declared that he was going to be in my town and asked if he could swing by. I offered to meet him for a drink and suggested two excellent options. Mr Blowhard couldn't backpedal fast enough - Because of course that's what loud mouthed wuss boys do
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#152505 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nuuuu, nuuuu, nuuuu, you wanted to take me to a bar. I wasn't coming up for a drink! squidlips
Puss boy gonna run home to mom again?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152506 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How nice!
Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ
PUBLISHED: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013,
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
Look up The Mena - Clinton Connection ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152507 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Unamerican Lunch Lady, you think you're referring to the castle doctrine, which has nothing at all to do with people saying violent and stupid things online and being rightly investigated for it.
WHERE do "u"
THINK

that concept"

came FROM dipstick ...???

HIStory ... you know "legislature!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152508 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
William Pitt, the first Earl of Chatham, also known as Pitt the Elder:

"The poorest man may
in his cottage
bid defiance
to all the forces of the crown.

It may be frail -
its roof may shake -
the wind may blow through it -
the storm may enter -
the rain may enter -

but the King of England cannot enter."

~-~

NOR
can the pResidents

goons/THUGS!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152509 Apr 22, 2013
Richie Havens, Woodstock Festivalís Opening Act, Dies at 72
By Laurence Arnold - Apr 22, 2013
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/rich...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152510 Apr 22, 2013
"Exalt the citizen. As the State is the unit of government he is the unit of the State. Teach him that his home is his castle, and his sovereignty rests beneath his hat."

``````````

who "tied" ur shoes for u this morning ...???
Someone had to of helped ...
THAT is IF you wore ANY ...

u sound like
ur
profession
IS

couch potato
OR
keyboard JUNKIE!

so u do NOT need ANY for THAT!
``````````

u do NOT "know"
ENUF

to have done it by yaself!

otherwise!:)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152511 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I keep forgetting that Birfistan is really just a small run-down mobile home park
LMAO!!! Yep, "The Trailerhood"!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152512 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No - I'm sure Dale had spent at least as much time researching that as he has reading the Constitution
LMAO!!! Learned that long ago, you shouldn't drink beer with your pet mice, killed'em all!
Y'all keep drinking that kool-aide it will kill you! Then what will we have to play with.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152513 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE do "u"
THINK
that concept"
came FROM dipstick ...???
HIStory ... you know "legislature!"
Unamerican Lunch Lady, I cannot possibly be any more clear and concise than to tell you the castle doctrine has nothing --literally nothing-- to do with what idiot birfoons write on the internet.

You're a boor and bore.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152516 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Puss boy gonna run home to mom again?
Agitated lil one? LMAO! squidlips
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152517 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Toronto Police Force.
The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So you all want to be cops, huh?"
The blondes all nodded.
The detective got up, opened a file drawer, and pulled out a folder. Sitting back down, he opened it, pulled out a picture, and said, "To be a detective, you have to be able to detect.
You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities like scars and so forth."
So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds.
"Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"
The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did, he has only one eye!"
The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture! It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!"
The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.
The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back, and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"
"Yes! He only has one ear!"
The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear! You're excused too!"
The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.
The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but...."
He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"
The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses."
The detective frowned, took another look at the picture, and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.
He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"
The blonde rolled her eyes and said,
"Well, Hellooooooooooooo! With only one eye and one ear,...he certainly can't wear glasses."
LOVE IT :)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#152518 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Agitated lil one? LMAO! squidlips
Just laughing at puss boy. Again
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152519 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be linguistically challenged, huh?
Since when did writing about what MAY happen become inciting anyone to do anything, MORONIC QUEER?
"Or until 1776 commences once again!
I think the time grows nearer as we post. "
We shouldn't expect too much from the dirt clods. I'm convinced he was confused after your first sentence. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,109,500
POLL: Chicago 'America's most dangerous city'... 19 min Obama Sux 1
hi 39 min tina0000 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min Rauner is a crook 4,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,609
mera gaad maro assam 1 hr raja bttm boy assam 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr dirtclod 82
Amy 9-16 4 hr Kuuipo 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••