BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152479 Apr 22, 2013
Ah, this is late April, a week before May, and they have a freeze WARNING for Wichita, Kansas. Something ain't right!
Salina, KS is suppose to have a low of 25 tomorrow morning and snow!
I think we need to roast a ground hog!

Freeze Warning in Southeastern Kansas
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152480 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on pUnks ...
Make OUR Day!
OR
r u TOO S~K~E~E~R~E~D ...
???
Admitted in asylum but I see you still have your computer and they haven't sedated you yet.

Ottawa

#152481 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, the only way you can buy a handgun is with a proof of state residency. If you have a Mass. driver's licence you can not go to another state and buy a handgun unless, one exception, you have a FEDERAL firearm Licence. And if a friend buys a gun to give to you, that is a "straw purchase" and is illegal.
Just this past December I tried to buy a 22 rifle here if Florida to give to jy 13 y/o grandson but because I told them I was going to give it to my 40 y/o granddaughter, they would not sell me the gun. Oh, I could if I "gave" it to my grandson put in MY book it is stupid to give a 13-14 y/o kid a gun.
Oh, ALL states must comply with FEDERAL laws. If a Wal Mart employee makes an illegal transaction, the Wal Mart store may lose it's FFL!
Full of holes. Should be federal legislation across state lines, period. And when sold person-to-person, HAS to be registered or a BIG fine. Damn it, you have to do it when you buy a used car from an individual, why not something as lethal as a gun?

Ottawa

#152482 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Blown Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pJgoHgpsb9IXX
A Man's HOME
IS
"his" Castle!
Even the "aut-hor-i-ties"
AREN't ALLOWED IN
without PERMISSION!
Sine the BEGINNING of TIME!
Permission is having a warrant, you ignorant communist. So you'd blow up a legitimate police officer with a legitimate warrant? You're a man disguised as a woman, aka Sloopy and Patriot ha ha warrior. My god, the scum of your country who likes to wear women's clothes and particularly underwear. I can just picture the tong, OMG, rendering my dinner.

Location hidden

#152483 Apr 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS, Rogue.
Er, today is Monday April 22. Where is Beck's revelation? Oh, he's waiting for prime time, is he?
Do you recall last October, when you excitedly announed that Trump would have revealing startling news about Obama'sBC? Hmmmm, do you remember how that one turned out and how, hmmm, you never mentioned it again? This Beck thing, as per all others, will turn into a dud. Will you be calling it red Herring?
Wacko dictionary definition of "red herring" : LIE. A LIE. A FIB. A FABRICATION. A ROGUE CRUTCH.
Well, after the 9/11 attacks you Libtrads railed at the Bush administration letting Saudis leave the country but now you are ... http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c... (crickets playing Twilight Zone theme).

TheBlaze Exclusive: Congressional sources confirm Saudi national was to be deported for security related grounds
Monday, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM EDT

This story is being updated

Monday on radio, Glenn Beck revealed further details about the Saudi national who was the first suspect in the Boston marathon bombing. Despite denials from Janet Napolitano and officials from the U.S. Immigrations and Customs (ICE) that a Saudi national was taken into custody in connection to the Boston marathon bombing, several sources have confirmed that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was set to be deported for proven terrorist activity.

According to two FBI sources, Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was taken “into custody” Monday April 15th at a Boston after he was injured in the blast.
Shortly after John Kerry’s meeting with Saud, the FBI started to backtrack Al-Harbi’s status in connection to the Boston Marathon Bombing. First, he was alleged to be a suspect, then a person of interest, then a witness, then a victim of the bombing. Now that two suspects, the Tsarnaev brothers, have been killed or taken into custody, Al-Harbi seems to be completely ignored.

On Wednesday April 17th at 5:35pm ET, the event file on Al-Harbi was altered and the order to deport was rescinded.

Glenn said that there are only two people who could order the change. The Director of the NCTC after getting everybody in the agency to sign off, or somebody in the highest levels of the State Department. Glenn said TheBlaze has been unable to identify who made the alteration.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152484 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you've heard none of our exchanges since your ears are covered while you wipe his
Now why would I wipe his ears? Pffft.....LMAO! squidmeat
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152485 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Permission is having a warrant, you ignorant communist. So you'd blow up a legitimate police officer with a legitimate warrant? You're a man disguised as a woman, aka Sloopy and Patriot ha ha warrior. My god, the scum of your country who likes to wear women's clothes and particularly underwear. I can just picture the tong, OMG, rendering my dinner.
I
"am"
a
woman!

AN "American Lady"

pissed OFF at the WAY my country is going DOWN the DRAIN!

BUT "I" have FOUGHT many men!

and WON!

Wanna TRY me?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152486 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
your hero Lil Romper Stomper already showed himself to be the wuss. No need to wait around
Really? When are you going to drop by and visit the boys and I? We've been waiting for months now. squidwart
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152487 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Permission is having a warrant ...

WHY would they have a "warrant" ...

The United States Constitution
does NOT
give them a

RIGHT

to

TAKE OUR GUNS ...

u "ignorant" dumchit!

WE have a RIGHT to them ...
AND
to
USE
them ...

IF WE "fear" HARM!

That would be "fearing" wouldn't it?

Self DEFENSE

A "concept" u libTARDS
can NOT
understand
as SEEN
in
the

George Zimmerman CASE!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152489 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK KNOCK
Kentucky Klown Kar: "Who is it?"
It's the FBI. Please step outside.
KKK: "Usurper! Ineligible! Fraudulent!"
Sir, you're under arrest.
You don't have much to work with. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#152490 Apr 22, 2013
Look at the bright side, she will get Social Security Survivor Benefits for her daughter not that he father is dead!
Oh, if you marry a Muslim, don't complain how you are treated! You asked for it!

Who is Katherine Russell, Widow of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev?
By Lylah M. Alphonse, Senior Editor, Yahoo! Shine | Healthy Living –

A few years ago, in a photo essay for Slate.com , boxer-turned-Boston-Marathon-B ombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev said:“I don’t have a single American friend. I don’t understand them." But Tsarnaev, 26, who died Friday in a police shoot-out during a botched getaway, fell in love with and married one: Katherine Russell, a 24-year-old Rhode Island native and the mother of their 3-year-old daughter, Zahara.

The young family lived in a Cambridge apartment that had been leased more than 10 years ago by Tsarnaev's parents. Russell worked 70 to 80 hours, 7 days a week as a home health-care aide, her lawyer, Amato DeLuca, told reporters, and she thought her husband was caring for their toddler at home while she was at work. Instead, he allegedly was planning out the terrorist attack that killed 3 and maimed more than 170 others at the finish line of the Boston Marathon last week.
Also on Shine: Boston Marathon Victim Searchers for Her Rescuer -- and Finds Him
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/who-is-...
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#152491 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would I wipe his ears? Pffft.....LMAO! squidmeat
Hey, I'm not going to judge. Whatever the two of you are in to. Your both consenting and of legal age (adults would be a stretch). So you're not of sound mind ... Morons need love too
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152492 Apr 22, 2013
FAKE Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK KNOCK
It's the FBI. Please step outside.
<quoted text>
As KFC GB Big Mouth drown out sound of clicking handcuffs. Trial is help. Insanity plea wins the day, KFC GB joins American er hmm communist Lady in insane asylum. LRS, Rogue, cry "unfair", yell they were in line first.
jackfish, jackfish, jackfish......LEAVE HUMOR ALONE! YOU JUST DON'T GET IT! squidflesh
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#152493 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Really? When are you going to drop by and visit the boys and I? We've been waiting for months now. squidwart
Invited you a month ago Romper. You're the one who slithered off.(And the wuss needs his 17 cousins behind him as he stomps out his empty threats)

Location hidden

#152494 Apr 22, 2013
How nice!

Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ
PUBLISHED: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2013,

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152495 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
May I be of assistance? You just wrote "Please post my post where I have incited anyone to commit violence, SHEEPLE!"
Well, well, what about the following a few hours ago?
SHEEPLE Buster wrote : "Or until 1776 commences once again!
I think the time grows nearer as we post. "
Unless the American revolution of 1776 was a peaceful walk in the park.
No call to violence anywhere in the post. dumbazzbastard
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152496 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Invited you a month ago Romper. You're the one who slithered off.(And the wuss needs his 17 cousins behind him as he stomps out his empty threats)
WHY haven't "u" went to VISIT him ... then ...???

S~K~E~E~R~E~D ....

:)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152497 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Full of holes. Should be federal legislation across state lines, period. And when sold person-to-person, HAS to be registered or a BIG fine. Damn it, you have to do it when you buy a used car from an individual, why not something as lethal as a gun?
HaHaHa! Too damn bad boy! We shall keep our guns and our laws the way they are. HaHaHa! squidlube
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152498 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
More of the true jackfish coming out! LMAO!!! squidpanties
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152499 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuuuu, nuuuu, nuuuu, you wanted to take me to a bar. I wasn't coming up for a drink! squidlips

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,125,465
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]