BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152462 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we will have an American Jihad on Government.
We like to call it Revolution!
KNOCK KNOCK

Kentucky Klown Kar: "Who is it?"

It's the FBI. Please step outside.

KKK: "Usurper! Ineligible! Fraudulent!"

Sir, you're under arrest.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152463 Apr 22, 2013
Kentucky Klown Kar has no idea the ways in which free speech is limited, but it has to do with violence.

How soon until KKK's violent fantasies become imminent and this actionable?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152464 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, my co-share for prescription drugs has gone from $7, to $12 to $17 since ObamaCare passed and in October it will go up to $26 per prescription of 317%. Let's ee, didn't Obama say my medical bills would not go up?!?
TRICARE Rx Co-Pays to Climb
Week of April 22, 2013
Defense officials have a 10-year plan to boost co-payments on military family members and retirees who use TRICARE retail and mail order pharmacies. For example, the current $17 co-pay collected at retail outlets for 30-day prescriptions of brand name drugs found on the military formulary would double to $26 on Oct. 1. The retail co-pay then would be increased by $2 every October through 2017 and possibly for five years longer because budget document refers to a 10-year phase-in plan.
http://www.military.com/benefits/2013/04/19/b...
My co-share is $2.00 and is usually waived by most pharmacies. I pay zilch, except for a yearly $100 deduction. Why don't you get real universal health coverage and quit this mickey mouse business? Americans pay the highest per-citizen health care costs in the world yet...many are not covered, many are poorly covered, and premiums sky-high. Do like the other 33 OECD nations. Sure, they're in dire financial straits like you, but hell, if that's the case, may as well get universal tax-financed health care.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152468 Apr 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
The mounties always get their man, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), just like the FBI, triple LMAO (triple LRS tm reg'd). At least the FBI is lucky, its agents don't have horses. They don't have to hear those jokes that the mounties' horses do all the thinking.
Our FBI screwed up. The first time the Russians called us about this guy all they did was a simple interview. He was then involved in assaulting his wife which is in itself reason to deport him.
Then he goes back to Cheshena for SIX months and the Russians tracks him and then calls us again and says he is associating with known terrorists and what does our FBI do? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
And it happened on Obama's watch too!

Location hidden

#152469 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS, Rogue.
Er, today is Monday April 22. Where is Beck's revelation? Oh, he's waiting for prime time, is he?
Do you recall last October, when you excitedly announed that Trump would have revealing startling news about Obama'sBC? Hmmmm, do you remember how that one turned out and how, hmmm, you never mentioned it again? This Beck thing, as per all others, will turn into a dud. Will you be calling it red Herring?
Wacko dictionary definition of "red herring" : LIE. A LIE. A FIB. A FABRICATION. A ROGUE CRUTCH.
Yep, he is on between nine am and noon. But I seldom listen to his show as he is too predictable. Same with Hannity. He will probably have a news release tonight!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152470 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we will have an American Jihad on Government.
We like to call it Revolution!
Come on pUnks ...

Make OUR Day!

OR

r u TOO S~K~E~E~R~E~D ...

???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152471 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK KNOCK
BOOM ...!!!

Location hidden

#152472 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Who told you they got them in Mass? Who told you they didn't get them from contacts or "friends"? Or from their "masters", whoever that may be? So many holes in owning and licencing laws, probably 50 different regulations for 50 different states.
Ah Jacques, the only way you can buy a handgun is with a proof of state residency. If you have a Mass. driver's licence you can not go to another state and buy a handgun unless, one exception, you have a FEDERAL firearm Licence. And if a friend buys a gun to give to you, that is a "straw purchase" and is illegal.
Just this past December I tried to buy a 22 rifle here if Florida to give to jy 13 y/o grandson but because I told them I was going to give it to my 40 y/o granddaughter, they would not sell me the gun. Oh, I could if I "gave" it to my grandson put in MY book it is stupid to give a 13-14 y/o kid a gun.
Oh, ALL states must comply with FEDERAL laws. If a Wal Mart employee makes an illegal transaction, the Wal Mart store may lose it's FFL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152473 Apr 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK KNOCK
Blown Away

A Man's HOME
IS
"his" Castle!

Even the "aut-hor-i-ties"
AREN't ALLOWED IN

without PERMISSION!

Sine the BEGINNING of TIME!

Ottawa

#152474 Apr 22, 2013
FAKE Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK KNOCK
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my rights, come and see me!
You have demeaned those of us that seek the truth but you are all preachy about this? I agree there is clearly more crud coming from this administration and it could all stop tomorrow if some media and congress had a pair and exposed the lie that is this presidency..- Edward.
As KFC GB Big Mouth drown out sound of clicking handcuffs. Trial is help. Insanity plea wins the day, KFC GB joins American er hmm communist Lady in insane asylum. LRS, Rogue, cry "unfair", yell they were in line first.

Ottawa

#152475 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post my post where I have incited anyone to commit violence, SHEEPLE!
You know forward looking Americas current situation is not inciting anyone to commit violence, SHEEPLE!
Louisville is not that big and I'm very easy to find.
When can I expect them, MORON?
May I be of assistance? You just wrote "Please post my post where I have incited anyone to commit violence, SHEEPLE!"

Well, well, what about the following a few hours ago?

SHEEPLE Buster wrote : "Or until 1776 commences once again!
I think the time grows nearer as we post. "

Unless the American revolution of 1776 was a peaceful walk in the park.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#152476 Apr 22, 2013
FAKE Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOCK KNOCK
<quoted text>
As KFC GB Big Mouth drown out sound of clicking handcuffs. Trial is help. Insanity plea wins the day, KFC GB joins American er hmm communist Lady in insane asylum. LRS, Rogue, cry "unfair", yell they were in line first.
A train on fire - America's waning empire

"This train is on fire and we have nothing to reap anymore.
This train is on fire and we have nowhere else to run.
This land was ours before we got bogged down in war.
She will die if it is a tie; it is time to return to the land itself."

Boris Grebenshikov- Train on Fire

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

IS "Russia" the BEAR ...???

Ottawa

#152477 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our FBI screwed up. The first time the Russians called us about this guy all they did was a simple interview. He was then involved in assaulting his wife which is in itself reason to deport him.
Then he goes back to Cheshena for SIX months and the Russians tracks him and then calls us again and says he is associating with known terrorists and what does our FBI do? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
And it happened on Obama's watch too!
As I said, at least , they aren't told their horses are smarter than them like their counterparts the mounties. You've never been in intelligence gathering, have you? You'd be surprised how little intelligence there is in...intelligence-gathering.

Ottawa

#152478 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he is on between nine am and noon. But I seldom listen to his show as he is too predictable. Same with Hannity. He will probably have a news release tonight!
BS. Another one of your BREAKING NEWS duds. One yesterday of Taitz before Roberts,LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and now Big barn door mouth Beck.

The thing is, you always get so excited about these phoney grab-my-attention showoffs. They are smart, must hand it to them, you just ingest.

Location hidden

#152479 Apr 22, 2013
Ah, this is late April, a week before May, and they have a freeze WARNING for Wichita, Kansas. Something ain't right!
Salina, KS is suppose to have a low of 25 tomorrow morning and snow!
I think we need to roast a ground hog!

Freeze Warning in Southeastern Kansas
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert...

Ottawa

#152480 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on pUnks ...
Make OUR Day!
OR
r u TOO S~K~E~E~R~E~D ...
???
Admitted in asylum but I see you still have your computer and they haven't sedated you yet.

Ottawa

#152481 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, the only way you can buy a handgun is with a proof of state residency. If you have a Mass. driver's licence you can not go to another state and buy a handgun unless, one exception, you have a FEDERAL firearm Licence. And if a friend buys a gun to give to you, that is a "straw purchase" and is illegal.
Just this past December I tried to buy a 22 rifle here if Florida to give to jy 13 y/o grandson but because I told them I was going to give it to my 40 y/o granddaughter, they would not sell me the gun. Oh, I could if I "gave" it to my grandson put in MY book it is stupid to give a 13-14 y/o kid a gun.
Oh, ALL states must comply with FEDERAL laws. If a Wal Mart employee makes an illegal transaction, the Wal Mart store may lose it's FFL!
Full of holes. Should be federal legislation across state lines, period. And when sold person-to-person, HAS to be registered or a BIG fine. Damn it, you have to do it when you buy a used car from an individual, why not something as lethal as a gun?

Ottawa

#152482 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Blown Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pJgoHgpsb9IXX
A Man's HOME
IS
"his" Castle!
Even the "aut-hor-i-ties"
AREN't ALLOWED IN
without PERMISSION!
Sine the BEGINNING of TIME!
Permission is having a warrant, you ignorant communist. So you'd blow up a legitimate police officer with a legitimate warrant? You're a man disguised as a woman, aka Sloopy and Patriot ha ha warrior. My god, the scum of your country who likes to wear women's clothes and particularly underwear. I can just picture the tong, OMG, rendering my dinner.

Location hidden

#152483 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS, Rogue.
Er, today is Monday April 22. Where is Beck's revelation? Oh, he's waiting for prime time, is he?
Do you recall last October, when you excitedly announed that Trump would have revealing startling news about Obama'sBC? Hmmmm, do you remember how that one turned out and how, hmmm, you never mentioned it again? This Beck thing, as per all others, will turn into a dud. Will you be calling it red Herring?
Wacko dictionary definition of "red herring" : LIE. A LIE. A FIB. A FABRICATION. A ROGUE CRUTCH.
Well, after the 9/11 attacks you Libtrads railed at the Bush administration letting Saudis leave the country but now you are ... http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c... (crickets playing Twilight Zone theme).

TheBlaze Exclusive: Congressional sources confirm Saudi national was to be deported for security related grounds
Monday, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM EDT

This story is being updated

Monday on radio, Glenn Beck revealed further details about the Saudi national who was the first suspect in the Boston marathon bombing. Despite denials from Janet Napolitano and officials from the U.S. Immigrations and Customs (ICE) that a Saudi national was taken into custody in connection to the Boston marathon bombing, several sources have confirmed that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was set to be deported for proven terrorist activity.

According to two FBI sources, Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was taken “into custody” Monday April 15th at a Boston after he was injured in the blast.
Shortly after John Kerry’s meeting with Saud, the FBI started to backtrack Al-Harbi’s status in connection to the Boston Marathon Bombing. First, he was alleged to be a suspect, then a person of interest, then a witness, then a victim of the bombing. Now that two suspects, the Tsarnaev brothers, have been killed or taken into custody, Al-Harbi seems to be completely ignored.

On Wednesday April 17th at 5:35pm ET, the event file on Al-Harbi was altered and the order to deport was rescinded.

Glenn said that there are only two people who could order the change. The Director of the NCTC after getting everybody in the agency to sign off, or somebody in the highest levels of the State Department. Glenn said TheBlaze has been unable to identify who made the alteration.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152484 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you've heard none of our exchanges since your ears are covered while you wipe his
Now why would I wipe his ears? Pffft.....LMAO! squidmeat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min lmao 1,156,199
Word (Dec '08) 10 min Breezy _Soul 4,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min OzRitz 49,357
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 54 min RACE 1,327
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,267
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance