BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152391 Apr 22, 2013
This from ...... NPR. I can just imagine a Liberal butchering a guinea pig in their home then deep frying it!!!

From Pets To Plates: Why More People Are Eating Guinea Pigs - by ALASTAIR BLAND - April 02, 2013

You may best know the guinea pig as a nervous little pet that lives in a cage and eats alfalfa pellets.

Now, the rodents are increasingly showing up on plates in the United States.

South American restaurants on both coasts seem to be pushing the trend, answering to demand mostly from Andean expats for what is considered a fine and valuable food in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. Middle-class foodies with a taste for exotic delicacies are also ordering, photographing and blogging about guinea pig. The animals — called cuyes in Spanish — are usually cooked whole, often grilled, sometimes deep fried. Many diners eat every last morsel, literally from head to toe.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/03/12/1...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152392 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "So Joe Arpaio and Lt. Mike Zullo are birther experts, not real Law Enforcement officials?????"

Answer: They are BIASED law enforcement officials, and they have quoted ONLY the birther experts already quoted by WND. When Woodman, a member of the Tea Party, who has done his research on Obama's birth certificate and determined that it was not forged, volunteered to work as an unpaid expert for the posse, they ignored him.

So it remains a fact that ONLY birther “experts” have called it forged------and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152394 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm Jacques, Is Canada issuing Canadian passports to Iranians?
2. An Iranian man with a fake Israeli passport was nabbed in Nepal scouting out Israel’s embassy in Kathmandu and other tourist sites, according to the Himalayan Times. Some 10,000 Israelis visit Nepal every year — commonly backpacking across the country after completing three years of mandatory army service.
While we’re talking about Iranians scoping out soft Jewish targets, the Jerusalem Post reports that a few weeks after the Burgas bombing, Bulgarian police arrested an Iranian woman monitoring Sofia’s Chabad center. She was carrying a Canadian passport ...
http://honestreporting.com/israel-daily-news-...
So, fake one I suppose. Why are you asking yet are not asking why this Iranian was carrying and Israeli ppt? Canadian ppts are in great demand amongst forgers as Canada is fairly well regarded, though less and less so the last 5 years thanks to our conservative right-wing govt's foreign policy.

Obama does not like our govt. I don't blame him, he's right. I would have the same sentiment in his place.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152395 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Meanwhile NO ONE has a Hawaiian birther certificate that looks like Obama's jpg image that he posted on the internet. I have seen microfiche copies of documents before and none of them looks anything like Obama's does.
Oh, I have a copy of my Army personnel records on microfiche. It is the size of a 3 X 4 index card.
Well this is interesting, just yesterday your pal and partner in stupidity was claiming President Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is not at all unique.
How do you account for the inconsistencies in the birfoon narrative?

Location hidden

#152397 Apr 22, 2013
My older brother use to have a five acre mini-ranch near Tucson, AZ where he kept two head of cattle and a dozen or so goats. His liberal (litte "l") wife named all the goats so when it came to butchering time she could not eat it.
Soooo, when my brother got ready to have one butchered he would trade one of his named goats for one of his neighbor's goats and have it butchered!
I wonder if she would eat a guinea pig?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152398 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!"

This IS refutation:

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

What are the chances of all three of them happening?

As is this:

Some things that show that Obama was born in Hawaii:

1. Obama's two official birth certificates, with the state seals on them.(The official physical copy of the long-form birth certificate was handed around in the White House press room, and one reporter said that she had felt the seal and took a photo of the document. http://turningthescale.net ​/?p=541) The image of the edge of the raised seal is faintly visible in this photo:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other...

2. The confirmation of the facts on the two birth certificates (short form and long form)----that Obama was born in Hawaii---by THREE Republican officials in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor, who is a friend of Sarah Palin’s) and several Democrats, and by the public Index Data file. The acceptance of the written confirmation of the facts on Obama’s birth certificate by the conservative secretary of state of Arizona.

3. The notices of Obama's birth in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 that were sent to the papers “Health Bureau Statistics” section by the DOH of Hawaii----and only the DOH could send those notices.

4. The absence of a US travel document for Obama in 1961. Nor has there been an application for such a travel document found.(A child born in a foreign country would, of course, require either to be on his mother’s US passport or to receive a US visa on a foreign passport. Either of which would have had to have been done IN a US consulate in that foreign country, and the application for that document would still exist, and would have been found by the Bush Administration during the eight years in which it was in charge of the US State Department, but they didn’t.)

5. The teacher, who recalls being told of Obama's birth in Hawaii in Kapiolani Hospital in 1961 and writing home about it (about the birth to a woman named Stanley to her father, also named Stanley).

6. Obama's Kenyan grandmother said repeatedly in the taped interview that he was BORN IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview (Hartford Courant) that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

7. Hawaii is thousands of miles from any foreign country, and there is no evidence that Obama's relatives had the equivalent of $10,000 in 2013 dollars to send Obama's mother at risk of stillbirth to a foreign country---when there were fine hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Ottawa

#152399 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Beck to Obama: Come clean on bombing, or else
Posted on April 22, 2013
The more that comes out about this the sadder it gets.
Check it out:
TV and radio host Glenn Beck has warned the Obama administration it has until Monday, April 22, to come clean about the Boston Marathon bombing, or he promises to “expose” what’s being hidden from the American public.
“I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government,” Beck lamented.“Oh, no. No, no. There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday, and then the Blaze will expose it.”
What is Beck threatening to expose? Apparently it has something to do with Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national initially questioned by police following the bombing, but since released.
“Let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government,” Beck intoned.“We know who this Saudi national is. And it is in your best interest and the best interest of integrity and trust for the people of United States of America – it’s best coming from you, not coming from a news organization. It’s best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is.… We know he is a very bad, bad, bad man.”
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/beck-to-o...
BREAKING NEWS, Rogue.

Er, today is Monday April 22. Where is Beck's revelation? Oh, he's waiting for prime time, is he?

Do you recall last October, when you excitedly announed that Trump would have revealing startling news about Obama'sBC? Hmmmm, do you remember how that one turned out and how, hmmm, you never mentioned it again? This Beck thing, as per all others, will turn into a dud. Will you be calling it red Herring?

Wacko dictionary definition of "red herring" : LIE. A LIE. A FIB. A FABRICATION. A ROGUE CRUTCH.

Location hidden

#152400 Apr 22, 2013
Oh, during WWII it was very common with anyone with a back yard to have a Victory garden and a rabbit hutch. They would feed the rabbits the veggies they did not eat and when the rabbits got big enough, into the pot they went!
Since many men were off to war, the women had to butcher the bunnies! Eek!

Ottawa

#152401 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He whips your lil butt every single time! It's not his fault that you can't understand plain english. LMAO! squidmeat
"Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#152402 Apr 22, 2013
Liberals are Muslims,and Muslims are Liberals.

Ottawa

#152403 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really jackfish, leave the humor thing alone. You just don't get it! LMAO!
Hmm, sorry, but the jury pans this latest reply of yours. Like all the others, BTW. The jury has once more pointed out that your "répartie" is weak, not up to established standards. The jury further finds that it's best you not spar with persons of much superior intelligence and "savoir-faire", quit playing hooky and return to your grade 2 class.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152404 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Why don't you just refute the proof?"

Answer. I DID. WHY don't you try to explain this:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

Why don't you try to answer this?

I’ll bet that you know (but you may have forgotten) that the US government requires, and has long required, that a child being carried into the USA requires some kind of official travel document to be admitted. This is usually a US passport for the child. Or, it could be the fact that the child is entered on the mother’s US passport. Or, it could be a US visa for the child on a foreign passport. Without one of those, we would not let the child into the country.

(Sure, a child could be carried across the Mexican border, but Hawaii does not have a border with Mexico, so that can be eliminated as a possiblity.)

So, IF Obama really had been born in Kenya (or in any country other than the USA), he would have had to have one of those documents–wouldn’t he? His family would have had to show the passport, wouldn’t they? To show the passport, they would have had to have applied for the passport or the visa for Obama. And, if Obama really were born in Kenya (or another country), they would have had to have applied for it in the US consulate or embassy in that country, wouldn’t they?

Such applications are FILED by the US government. The documents exist in multiple files, the actual application itself, communication about it with Washington, entries in the passport file, entries in the application file, entries in the places where the child is carried into the USA. The Bush Administration was in charge of the State Department and the INS for eight years before Obama was elected. Don’t you think that they would have checked the claim that he was born outside the USA?

All they had to do was find one of those files and McCain would win the election.
Well, they never did. There is no such file.

So the question is, do you think that the Bush Administration was part of the plot?

Do you think that the files, the documents, the application for the documents, the communications about the documents were all lost or hidden? Remember, they are in multiple files, the file of the passport holder, the files of applications for passports, the files in the US embassy in foreign countries, the files in the State Department and those in the INS (which would have checked in Obama at an entry point if he had actually traveled in 1961)--–and yet no document has been found. Why not?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152406 Apr 22, 2013
BUSTED Birfoon wrote:
<quoted text>

The fraudulent LFBC birth certificate has no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
Kentucky Klown Kar, you're looking at a meaningless internet image. Hard-copy paper documents are the only accepted means of determining validity.

You must ask yourself why the Arpaio CCCP refused hard-copy documents when offered. You must next ask yourself why Sheriff Birfoon won't sign off on the non-law enforcement CCCP's "findings."

HINT: They're meaningless and of no probative value.

Ottawa

#152407 Apr 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As as mid-March, 47% of Israelis had a favourable opinion of Obama as compared to 45% for GWB at aprrox same period in his 2nd term.
How many times had Obama visited Israel as compared to both Bush father and son? I'm asking because you've so much been on Obama's back on this. Don't forget, Obama has more than 3 years to go, he could always visit again.
Forget the above post for the moment as I appear to have erroneouosly used older data. Apologies.

Location hidden

#152408 Apr 22, 2013
Oh, in Vietnam I got to fly BG Anna Mae Hays one day. I took her from H-3, Saigon to the Army MUST hospital at Phuc Vinh. As we were flying I decided to fly over Fire Support Base Bandit and they were firing their 155's to the west. I told my crew chief to tell our passengers that we would overfly Bandit and just as we passed over them at 2,000 feet, they volleyed "BOOM", and the general went "Eeek!" Yep, still a woman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Mae_Hays

Oh, the MASH units became MUST and are now CSH (pronounced CaSH)
Combat Support Hospital
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Support_H...

Ottawa

#152410 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This from ...... NPR. I can just imagine a Liberal butchering a guinea pig in their home then deep frying it!!!
From Pets To Plates: Why More People Are Eating Guinea Pigs - by ALASTAIR BLAND - April 02, 2013
You may best know the guinea pig as a nervous little pet that lives in a cage and eats alfalfa pellets.
Now, the rodents are increasingly showing up on plates in the United States.
South American restaurants on both coasts seem to be pushing the trend, answering to demand mostly from Andean expats for what is considered a fine and valuable food in Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. Middle-class foodies with a taste for exotic delicacies are also ordering, photographing and blogging about guinea pig. The animals — called cuyes in Spanish — are usually cooked whole, often grilled, sometimes deep fried. Many diners eat every last morsel, literally from head to toe.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/03/12/1...
What's the big deal? People eat Bic Macs by the tons, don't they? Betcha guinea pigs are much healthier and don't lead to obesity. Check it out.

Ottawa

#152411 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, during WWII it was very common with anyone with a back yard to have a Victory garden and a rabbit hutch. They would feed the rabbits the veggies they did not eat and when the rabbits got big enough, into the pot they went!
Since many men were off to war, the women had to butcher the bunnies! Eek!
I surmise you're not much of an epicurian,now are you? Did you learn nothing from your travels? Or did you stick to Chicken and steak? All from the PX, no local fare, right?

Every have a rable de ličvre? Or rabbit stew in beer or red wine? Or Foie gras de lapin or ličvre? Do you even know what I'm talking about? There are other places and foods beside the pancake house and truck stop, you know.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152414 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
They did their own investigation and determined that the document was a forgery!
This makes them biased in your retarded opinion?
Yep, I knew I was smellen1!
Baloney they did. They used the birther "experts."

And they themselves are hardly objective and reliable.

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152415 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
That was pure unadulterated BULL-SHIT!
Yep, I knew I was SMellen1!
Answer: Sure it is. IF it were, you could answer it. But you can't.

Ottawa

#152416 Apr 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, in Vietnam I got to fly BG Anna Mae Hays one day. I took her from H-3, Saigon to the Army MUST hospital at Phuc Vinh. As we were flying I decided to fly over Fire Support Base Bandit and they were firing their 155's to the west. I told my crew chief to tell our passengers that we would overfly Bandit and just as we passed over them at 2,000 feet, they volleyed "BOOM", and the general went "Eeek!" Yep, still a woman!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Mae_Hays
Oh, the MASH units became MUST and are now CSH (pronounced CaSH)
Combat Support Hospital
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Support_H...
Xenophoobic, racist and now misogynist. 3 outta 3. Bravo, Rogue. What's needed for the grand slam? Got it. Make fun of special needs persons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,115,623
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Fair Game 47,071
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]