BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152342 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Big day in Birfistan. The latest hearing on whether there should be a hearing! The suspense is unbelievable. I'm sure that this one will end differently than its 200 predecessors!
Thought it was 201 predecessors. I've frankly lost count.
Did you notice birther Rogue's sense of anticipation at this latest hearing on whether there would be a hearing? Hope does spring eternal amongst the birther birfoons buffoons. Yes, Santa Claus will come Dec 25, right after the Great Pumpkin on October 31 and the Easter Bunny some time in the spring according to Pagan rites' date.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#152343 Apr 22, 2013
Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that video proof was now that standard to which every American is now require to show that they were in fact. Born?
I have to assume this is what you mean, considering that a video would do nothing to show where he was born at, merely that he was born.
But I am from Hawaii, native son born and raised. There is nothing that the president has shown in both BC that he has shown to the public that is any different than my own and that of my family and friends that have been shared with me. Perhaps you know something that we that live here don't about our BC. Maybe every person in Hawaii was issued fakes since it became a state?
I was born in Indiana and my BC (short form) is just like yours and Obama’s and so are millions of other Americans including Mitt Romney, so obviously there was never anything strange about the BC as a certified BC is a certified BC. The problem always was and always will be the ignorant birfoon.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#152344 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a revolution brewing in America?
Gun Shows Across Nation Continue To Draw Record Crowds...
No. But violent fantasies are growing among a tiny group of unbalanced individuals like yourself, Kentucky Klown Kar. It's only a matter of time before they make the move from basement-dwelling loser to domestic terrorist.

Thank goodness so many birfoons and other unbalanced people are so willing to openly express their violent intentions. It's far easier for law enforcement to do their jobs when you build your own case against yourself.
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152345 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?

You are still here because you know that is not the truth. You are are scared of the actual truth!

Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!

How do you believe that with the following proof against your LIE?

I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Obama was born in Kenya SHEEPLE!

Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.

A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!

Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
You must be fresh out of LIES, huh?
SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!

They must be fearing sweet home Alabama and Judge Roy Moore, huh SHEEPLE?
Rant much? Your delusions are multiplying (much more entertaining - for which I thank you)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152346 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?
You are still here because you know that is not the truth. You are are scared of the actual truth!
Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!
How do you believe that with the following proof against your LIE?
I'm here to help you break your addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
Obama was born in Kenya SHEEPLE!
Some things that show Obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
Fraudulent long form birth certificate.
Fraudulent Selective Service card.
Connecticut SSN.
His own bio given to his Literary Agent.
A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya.
Too bad that your lie can't be proven with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains no raised seal of authentication and a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp.
The original has NEVER been produced in any court!
Obama is not even American, much less Black or Natural Born.
You must be fresh out of LIES, huh?
SHEEPLE KNOW Obama is not eligible, and that is why they have sent a bomb to try and kill Sheriff Arpaio!
They must be fearing sweet home Alabama and Judge Roy Moore, huh SHEEPLE?
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

Also:

1. Obama's two official birth certificates, with the state seals on them.(The official physical copy of the long-form birth certificate was handed around in the White House press room, and one reporter said that she had felt the seal and took a photo of the document. http://turningthescale.net &#8203;/?p=541) The image of the edge of the raised seal is faintly visible in this photo:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other...

2. Confirmation of the fact on the two birth certificates (short form and long form)----that Obama was born in Hawaii---by THREE Republican officials in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor, who is a friend of Sarah Palin’s) and several Democrats, and by the public Index Data file. The acceptance of the written confirmation of the facts on Obama’s birth certificate by the conservative secretary of state of Arizona.

3. The notices of Obama's birth in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 that were sent to the papers “Health Bureau Statistics” section by the DOH of Hawaii----and only the DOH could send those notices.(Also, the claim that the DOH could have been influenced by lying relatives turns out to be false because whenever there was a claim of a birth outside of a hospital, Hawaii insisted on a witness statement.)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152347 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the mouse in the basement farts
Irrelevant!!! Mice can't fart!!
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152348 Apr 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant!!! Mice can't fart!!
Then what was that noise I heard coming from your basement?
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152349 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Then what was that noise I heard coming from your basement?
We know it wasn't the sound of Dufus Fale attempting to defend his play law since he's made it clear he can't and won't
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152350 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what was that noise I heard coming from your basement?
LMAO!!! Could have been a methane leak from your head, you know trailers don't have basements.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152351 Apr 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant!!! Mice can't fart!!
I can just see LTR combing through Google, trying to find whether a mouse can or cannot fart! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152352 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The birfoon is the last person on earth who should own a firearm as he has proven beyond all doubt he is not only unintelligible, but incapable of differentiating fact from fiction. The birfoon should never be allowed to serve on a jury either.
What an idiot! Before you accuse, take a look at yo' own ruts. LMAO!
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152354 Apr 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Could have been a methane leak from your head, you know trailers don't have basements.
Good point. I keep forgetting that Birfistan is really just a small run-down mobile home park
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152355 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I can just see LTR combing through Google, trying to find whether a mouse can or cannot fart! LMAO!!!
No - I'm sure Dale had spent at least as much time researching that as he has reading the Constitution

Ottawa

#152356 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just see LTR combing through Google, trying to find whether a mouse can or cannot fart! LMAO!!!
Or google to see if it's true that you fart from your mouth. Save time, it's true.

Ottawa

#152357 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! Before you accuse, take a look at yo' own ruts. LMAO!
Hmmm, nope. Lame. Many many levels below.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152359 Apr 22, 2013
Yep, we definitely need new gun laws for the honest citizens to comply with while the unlawful citizens continue to ignore them! The gun legislation that was turned down in the Senate included $125 fee for a background check. How long does a $125 background check take? About the same amount of time than the current $5 check will take!?!

REPORT: BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS BROKE GUN LAWS TO ACQUIRE WEAPONS
Less than a week after the push by Democrats push for more gun control went down in flames in the Senate, Reuters is reporting the suspected Boston Marathon bombers ignored gun laws that are already on the books in possessing the firearms they used in shootouts with the police.
According to Reuters, "The two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings, who police say engaged in a gun battle early Friday after a frenzied manhunt, were not licensed to own guns in the towns where they lived."
This means the handguns and "at least one rifle" the brothers had with them were acquired and possessed in ways that broke laws already in existence.
For example, to have acquired and possessed the firearms legally, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder brother, would have first needed "to apply for a gun license with the local police department where he lived in Cambridge, Massachusetts."
In Massachusetts, a Firearms Identification Card (FID) is required before buying, transporting, or possessing a firearm.
Another example of how new gun control laws will not deter criminals who have been ignoring the old laws for years.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

#152363 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The birfoon is the last person on earth who should own a firearm as he has proven beyond all doubt he is not only unintelligible, but incapable of differentiating fact from fiction. The birfoon should never be allowed to serve on a jury either.
Hey Poopo, caqn you tell us why it is so evil for Fox News to not carry Obama's Israel award ceremony but for the Lame Stream Media to ignore the Dr. Gosnell baby murder trial?

Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial Update: Phila. abortion clinic worker says she saw more than 14 babies born alive April 19, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575804...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152364 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Despite no serious investigation and no valid evidence found that proves we are wrong?"

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

What are the chances of all three of them happening?

Re: "So the Media, and the Press, is right and Law Enforcement is wrong????"

Answer: BY "law enforcement," you are referring to Sheriff Joe and his Cold Case Posse---and ONLY to them.

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/04/100-ve...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/09/somebo...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

Re: "Any of those named above ever seen Obama's ORIGINAL long form birth certificate?"

Answer (though the question was not addressed to me). The official birth certificate of a state is NOT the original in the file (which does not have the official seal on it nor is on security paper). It is the official copy that is sent to the person, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that all the facts on Obama's published long form birth certificate are EXACTLY the same as on the copies that they sent to him.

And this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and ONLY the DOH could send birth notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the papers, and it only did so for births IN Hawai). And still further confirmed by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home, to her father, named Stanley, after being told of a birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.

Location hidden

#152366 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poopo, can you explain why Pew Research did a public opinion poll of Obama in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon but did not do one in Israel? I know! Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon has predominantly Muslim nations while Israel is not so, in Libtardian minds, their opinions does not matter!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152367 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?"

Answer: You did not answer this:

What are the chances of all three of them happening?

Re your claim that I am worried. No, it simply amuses me to post the truth. YOU must be worried about the birther lie that Obama was born in a foreign country fading away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,124,833
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance