BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152348 Apr 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant!!! Mice can't fart!!
Then what was that noise I heard coming from your basement?
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152349 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Then what was that noise I heard coming from your basement?
We know it wasn't the sound of Dufus Fale attempting to defend his play law since he's made it clear he can't and won't
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#152350 Apr 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what was that noise I heard coming from your basement?
LMAO!!! Could have been a methane leak from your head, you know trailers don't have basements.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152351 Apr 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant!!! Mice can't fart!!
I can just see LTR combing through Google, trying to find whether a mouse can or cannot fart! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152352 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The birfoon is the last person on earth who should own a firearm as he has proven beyond all doubt he is not only unintelligible, but incapable of differentiating fact from fiction. The birfoon should never be allowed to serve on a jury either.
What an idiot! Before you accuse, take a look at yo' own ruts. LMAO!
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152354 Apr 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Could have been a methane leak from your head, you know trailers don't have basements.
Good point. I keep forgetting that Birfistan is really just a small run-down mobile home park
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#152355 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I can just see LTR combing through Google, trying to find whether a mouse can or cannot fart! LMAO!!!
No - I'm sure Dale had spent at least as much time researching that as he has reading the Constitution

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152356 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just see LTR combing through Google, trying to find whether a mouse can or cannot fart! LMAO!!!
Or google to see if it's true that you fart from your mouth. Save time, it's true.

Ottawa

#152357 Apr 22, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot! Before you accuse, take a look at yo' own ruts. LMAO!
Hmmm, nope. Lame. Many many levels below.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#152359 Apr 22, 2013
Yep, we definitely need new gun laws for the honest citizens to comply with while the unlawful citizens continue to ignore them! The gun legislation that was turned down in the Senate included $125 fee for a background check. How long does a $125 background check take? About the same amount of time than the current $5 check will take!?!

REPORT: BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS BROKE GUN LAWS TO ACQUIRE WEAPONS
Less than a week after the push by Democrats push for more gun control went down in flames in the Senate, Reuters is reporting the suspected Boston Marathon bombers ignored gun laws that are already on the books in possessing the firearms they used in shootouts with the police.
According to Reuters, "The two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings, who police say engaged in a gun battle early Friday after a frenzied manhunt, were not licensed to own guns in the towns where they lived."
This means the handguns and "at least one rifle" the brothers had with them were acquired and possessed in ways that broke laws already in existence.
For example, to have acquired and possessed the firearms legally, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the elder brother, would have first needed "to apply for a gun license with the local police department where he lived in Cambridge, Massachusetts."
In Massachusetts, a Firearms Identification Card (FID) is required before buying, transporting, or possessing a firearm.
Another example of how new gun control laws will not deter criminals who have been ignoring the old laws for years.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

#152363 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The birfoon is the last person on earth who should own a firearm as he has proven beyond all doubt he is not only unintelligible, but incapable of differentiating fact from fiction. The birfoon should never be allowed to serve on a jury either.
Hey Poopo, caqn you tell us why it is so evil for Fox News to not carry Obama's Israel award ceremony but for the Lame Stream Media to ignore the Dr. Gosnell baby murder trial?

Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial Update: Phila. abortion clinic worker says she saw more than 14 babies born alive April 19, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575804...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152364 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Despite no serious investigation and no valid evidence found that proves we are wrong?"

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

What are the chances of all three of them happening?

Re: "So the Media, and the Press, is right and Law Enforcement is wrong????"

Answer: BY "law enforcement," you are referring to Sheriff Joe and his Cold Case Posse---and ONLY to them.

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/04/100-ve...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/09/somebo...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

Re: "Any of those named above ever seen Obama's ORIGINAL long form birth certificate?"

Answer (though the question was not addressed to me). The official birth certificate of a state is NOT the original in the file (which does not have the official seal on it nor is on security paper). It is the official copy that is sent to the person, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the short form and long form birth certificates to Obama and that all the facts on Obama's published long form birth certificate are EXACTLY the same as on the copies that they sent to him.

And this is further confirmed by the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and ONLY the DOH could send birth notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the papers, and it only did so for births IN Hawai). And still further confirmed by the Hawaii teacher who wrote home, to her father, named Stanley, after being told of a birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley.

Location hidden

#152366 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Poopo, can you explain why Pew Research did a public opinion poll of Obama in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon but did not do one in Israel? I know! Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon has predominantly Muslim nations while Israel is not so, in Libtardian minds, their opinions does not matter!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152367 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "I can see that you are clearly worried that the truth may be coming out about the usurper, huh?"

Answer: You did not answer this:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (They weren't. His grandfather was a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time) and dumb enough to send their daughter to a foreign country to give birth despite the risk of stillbirth (which was high at the time)----—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now

Re your claim that I am worried. No, it simply amuses me to post the truth. YOU must be worried about the birther lie that Obama was born in a foreign country fading away.

Location hidden

#152368 Apr 22, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Indiana and my BC (short form) is just like yours and Obama’s and so are millions of other Americans including Mitt Romney, so obviously there was never anything strange about the BC as a certified BC is a certified BC. The problem always was and always will be the ignorant birfoon.
That is funny, I got a copy of my short form in 1985, to get a passport, and it is still in the same envelope I got it in yet mine has three fold marks while Obama's did not have ANY fold marks (in the first jpg image posting).
Mine has a multi-colored seal which is clearly visable (sure, if I photocopied it the multi-color would probably not copy correctly) while Obama's had no discernible seal!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152369 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Amazing! Not one damn refutation of anything that I said!"

Answer: This IS a refutation (and you have not even tried to answer it).

(3) got the officials in Hawaii (which was actually under a Republican governor in 1961) to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father's name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it). Or else, as some say, the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor) would have to be lying now.

Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#152370 Apr 22, 2013
Re: "Fraudulent long form birth certificate."

Obama’s birth certificate is not forged. Only birther “experts” have called it forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

And it is irrational (to say the least) to think that Obama’s relatives had enough money (Obama’s grandfather was just a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or crazy enough to spend LOTS of money on a long and expensive and risky (incidents of stillbirths were high at the time) overseas trip for their pregnant daughter—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Ottawa

#152371 Apr 22, 2013
SHEEPLE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite no serious investigation and no valid evidence found that proves we are wrong?
So the Media, and the Press, is right and Law Enforcement is wrong????
1 question for you Poopoo stain, Any of those named above ever seen Obama's ORIGINAL long form birth certificate?
Any Congress-Person, Judge, anybody outside HDOH ever seen Obama's ORIGINAL long form birth certificate?
And you call me a fool, SHEEPLE!
You may continue to parrot the LIE, IDIOT!
Shades of Catch 22.

KFC GB : "Despite no serious investigation and no valid evidence found that proves we are wrong".

Really? God how it must suck...You surely must have meant to say "and no valid evidence found that proves we are right". YOU're accusing, birther, therefore the onus is on YOU to prove that you're right. You ARE the bloated Colonel.

Location hidden

#152372 Apr 22, 2013
Meanwhile NO ONE has a Hawaiian birther certificate that looks like Obama's jpg image that he posted on the internet. I have seen microfiche copies of documents before and none of them looks anything like Obama's does.
Oh, I have a copy of my Army personnel records on microfiche. It is the size of a 3 X 4 index card.

Location hidden

#152374 Apr 22, 2013
Hummm Jacques, Is Canada issuing Canadian passports to Iranians?

2. An Iranian man with a fake Israeli passport was nabbed in Nepal scouting out Israel’s embassy in Kathmandu and other tourist sites, according to the Himalayan Times. Some 10,000 Israelis visit Nepal every year — commonly backpacking across the country after completing three years of mandatory army service.

While we’re talking about Iranians scoping out soft Jewish targets, the Jerusalem Post reports that a few weeks after the Burgas bombing, Bulgarian police arrested an Iranian woman monitoring Sofia’s Chabad center. She was carrying a Canadian passport ...
http://honestreporting.com/israel-daily-news-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,153,196
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 11 min Le Duped 3
Deat Abby 12-16 23 min Sublime1 60
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 47 min Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 47 min RACE 2
Amy 12-18 59 min RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web